• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Never have I ever..."
She smirked.
"Eaten at this place."

Zak didn't put up fuss this time, it'd be best to just get it over with. Maybe if he didn't mull over it, he wouldn't get something bad. The potion he got looked rather thick, like a syrup, and it didn't look like it'd do him any harm. The smell though...

Drinking this syrupy elixir grants a massive headache. It has a heady smell.
Little did he know he was absolutely wrong. "Ooooooooo... Gods below, ooooooooooo," he groaned, holding his head with his cloudy wings. "I am... loathing this game more and ngghhhhh... more..."

Horizon, also, didn't piss and moan about how bad the game treated them. He popped a potion, which went down like chugging a bottle of olive oil, and waited for the effects.

This oily liquid gives the drinker an arm turned into a snake.

"Pah, that tastes terrible. I think that was just oil," Horizon smacked his lips, shaking slightly.

"Ssssssssssssss..."

Horizon blinked, looking back at the others. "Did someone leave a stove on?"

"Ssssssssssssssss..."

"We might have a gas leak or somethi--" It was surprising that anyone could have avoided looking at their own arm for so long, and when Horizon finally did, he jumped a little. "Oh, huh, that's... wow. That is not natural."

"Ssssssss..."

"Don't you give me that sass," Horizon huffed.

The snake arm rolled its eyes.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Mother nature?" She paused to flick her vine-y hair for dramatic effect. "No, it's me, Selene. How do I look?"
Odette gave her a hesitant laugh. “No, I know it’s you, Selene, it’s just…”

She shook her head and walked away from Clovis, and over to a nearby mirror. “You look like a plant,” she said, turning it toward Selene.
He headed back towards Clovis and the others.
As Odette was conversing with Selene, Clovis hesitantly uncapped the vial and smelled it. It actually didn’t smell like anything, which was…somewhat okay. Straight up nickel definitely had a noxious smell, after all.

He stuck out his tongue and dropped a little bit of the liquid onto it. When he found it tasted like Sour Patch Kids, he raised a brow to it.

“That’s weird,” he said.

Poof.

He flinched at the puff of smoke that appeared around him, and slowly opened his eyes. When it didn’t immediately look like anything had changed, he sighed in relief—until he realized there was a draft against his chest.

He frantically looked down to see that he was now decked, head to toe, in his least favorite skating costume of all goddamn time. The thing was an ugly green color, trimmed with gold piping. Not only was the thing skin fucking tight, the top of it was fashioned like an extreme V-neck, leaving the entire middle part of his toned chest and stomach exposed. On his feet were a pair of fresh, white skates, blade covers still on.

The strength training he did really shone through, but he didn’t have enough time to admire it because he was too busy being horrified.

What on the gods green fucking Earth is this?” he gasped. “And where did my suit go? That was a custom.”

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
He frantically looked down to see that he was now decked, head to toe, in his least favorite skating costume of all goddamn time. The thing was an ugly green color, trimmed with gold piping. Not only was the thing skin fucking tight, the top of it was fashioned like an extreme V-neck, leaving the entire middle part of his toned chest and stomach exposed. On his feet were a pair of fresh, white skates, blade covers still on.
Red stopped, wide-eyed. He felt feelings that were very familiar and then feelings that were extremely unfamiliar. It only made him want to change back even quicker.

So, while Clovis surely would have liked some more time to adjust to the effects of his potion, Red didn't have enough to spare. He hurried the last steps and stood with confidence.

"Hey, cool leotard, dude!" he shouted. "You know what's cooler, though?"

He downed the potion.

[[ This position transforms the drinker into the most terrifying creature they have ever encountered. ]]

1637616981473.png

In an instant, his viewpoint changed - he looked at the group clearly from above rather than the front. Teleportation crossed his mind as a possible explanation, but his feet still touched the ground... feet? Were they feet? There were many, and they felt indistinguishable from hands - all his limbs had become identical save for the two massive tentacles on his back covered in strange filaments.

He craned his neck - a very long and flexible neck - to look at his giant wormlike body. His eyes widened as he recognized it as one form of HIS - or they would have, but he had none. Instead, his vision seemed to work as some kind of psychic imaging.

Without a tongue, he couldn't imagine he could speak, so he shouted to hear what it would sound like. Out of his throat came a low, eerie drone, like the whistle of a wailord slowed down and distorted.

His heart - hearts, all three of them - pounded with elation. Finally. A form with the powers he deserved.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Odette gave her a hesitant laugh. “No, I know it’s you, Selene, it’s just…”

She shook her head and walked away from Clovis, and over to a nearby mirror. “You look like a plant,” she said, turning it toward Selene.
“Yeah, I noticed. It’s just, in light of everything else that’s happened this far, I don’t really mind. It’s humanoid and not really half-bad aesthetically, either. Plus, it makes my hair smell nice, and the light feel really nice.”

In an instant, his viewpoint changed - he looked at the group clearly from above rather than the front. Teleportation crossed his mind as a possible explanation, but his feet still touched the ground... feet? Were they feet? There were many, and they felt indistinguishable from hands - all his limbs had become identical save for the two massive tentacles on his back covered in strange filaments.
If not for the chlorophyll, Selene would have gone pale. “Yeahhhh… All things considered, I could be doing a lot worse.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[ This position transforms the drinker into the most terrifying creature they have ever encountered. ]]
"I guess that makes that the third strangest thing I've ever witnessed," Altair hummed. The signs of boredom had begun to creep into his voice. He had the sneaking suspicion that this little game would draw itself to a close very soon.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
“Yeah, I noticed. It’s just, in light of everything else that’s happened this far, I don’t really mind. It’s humanoid and not really half-bad aesthetically, either. Plus, it makes my hair smell nice, and the light feel really nice.”
Odette was nodding in agreement. "No, I definitely think green is your color. All things considered, you look...really nice."

Red stopped, wide-eyed. He felt feelings that were very familiar and then feelings that were extremely unfamiliar. It only made him want to change back even quicker.

So, while Clovis surely would have liked some more time to adjust to the effects of his potion, Red didn't have enough to spare. He hurried the last steps and stood with confidence.

"Hey, cool leotard, dude!" he shouted. "You know what's cooler, though?"

He downed the potion.

Clovis heard Scarlet returning, and he felt his nose turn red. "Fuck me," he muttered. "Ignore this. I don't know what I drank."

Scarlet seemed indifferent, if not flustered herself, as she said something before downing her potion. First she was a woman, and then--

She was a worm.

He gazed up at the new form, unsure of whether he should be confused or downright horrified. Being that he'd been messing around with eldritch gods for most of his adult life, he had reason to go for the former. However, he also knew that being close to something like this was a big fat no-no.

"That's gonna be a fuck no from me," he said, leaping over the back of the recliner and rushing, skates and all over to where Odette and Selene were standing.

Odette heard the transformation occur, and stared wide-eyed at who was once Red. Now, she actually looked impressed, as well as, well, frightened.

"Clovis, what is that?" she asked. She then noticed his outfit. "And what are you wearing?"

"If I'd have known, I don't think I would have run from it," Clovis snapped back. "And this isn't the time for that!"

As he spoke, Odile suddenly appeared in a dash of movement. Her coveted Sharpedo plush was under her arms.

"̵I̷'̶m̷ ̴b̸a̶c̴k̵!̴ ̷A̶n̸d̶ ̶I̸-̸-̶"̷

Upon looking at Red, she dropped the plush, and a shrill gasp sounded from her.

"̴A̷r̸e̶ ̵w̶e̴ ̴f̸i̶g̶h̵t̵i̶n̵g̸ ̶a̸r̵e̴ ̶w̶e̷ ̷f̷i̸g̷h̵t̸i̸n̶g̸ ̶a̴r̴e̷ ̵w̸e̷ ̶f̷i̸g̵h̷t̴i̵n̴g̶ ̸a̵r̴e̴ ̸w̶e̴ ̵f̸i̵g̶h̴t̷i̸n̸g̶ Ä̸̱͍̟̥R̸̢̯̉̊͘E̴͉̟̟͎̕ ̴̨͓͌͋̅́W̶̞̎Ē̴̟̝͔͠ ̸̨̢͈̣͌F̵̨͇̘͔͌͐I̶̡̝̝̿̂̓̓G̸̝͚̤̦̽̑H̵̞̯̲̆̄͠T̶͙̿I̷̩̱̫̥͌̄́͘N̴͍̠̉̒̒͐Ḡ̸͍͆ ̸̡̣̫̂̈́͘Å̶̯̩͐R̵̗̃͝Ḙ̴͎̍̆̎̉ ̸̛͍̣͇͊̌W̷͍̕E̷̢͔̳̼̓ ̴̰̣̤̀̔́̆F̸̻̩̿I̸̧̽̈́Ǵ̵̦̠H̷̹̫̳̗͑̐͌T̵̟̭̬͙̿̊͝I̸̫̳̼̟̽N̴̼̊͆͗̿G̸̛̥̠̊̈́̀ ̴͚̳̭͚͐́Å̶̮̪͜R̴̹̪͗͝È̶̫̣̱̝̽͠ ̶̧̦̝̀W̶̫̐̓͆Ę̵̱̠̍͒̈́̐ ̴̲̣͓̈́̃̑̋F̴̃̇̒̎ͅI̶͙̓̎̾G̷̟͇̱̓͑͝Ḧ̸͕̼͍̌T̴̛̞̑͠I̷̺̦̳͌N̴̛͓͇̒G̴̦͍̫͗͜ A̴̩͚̯̘̮̰͚͚͗̒̀̇͆̏͗̽Ŕ̶̻̅̂͑̍̄̕̕͝͝ͅE̸͎̰͓̘̫̻̝͕͓̪̋̓̒̊͂̋̋̅̐̇͌̇̑ ̸̢͐Ẃ̴̪̭̠̻̬͖̥̤͙͌̀̿̉̒̎͆͛͗̀Ȇ̵̢̗͇̠͉̤̘͈̘̼̜͙̈́̅͒́̅͌͜͝͝ ̵̨̡͓̻͍̲͈̝̤̠̞̓͊͜F̸̪̫͚̫̤̼͗̾̾̓͆̿͗́̾̓͝ͅI̸̖͎̯̪̫̥̳͔͗̄̉̏Ǧ̵͍͉̮H̷͖̱͎̉͊̀̓̾̇̇͠͝T̸̨̪̞͈͓͛̈́͒͋͊͜I̷̢͙͖̙̔̅̀̆̈́̇͛͜͝͝͠Ṇ̷͉̤͖̰͉̟͉͚̭͚̦̄̒͜Ġ̶͚̯͉̔ ̷̢̢̤̠̯̮̻͋̾͊͋̎͛̂́́̅́͗ͅA̴̧̠͓͓̗̰͓̯̾͒͂́̄͜R̵̛̜̯̰̘̰̮̩̻͕̰̖̘̀͛ͅE̸̢͇̞͖̪̥͎͋̀͑̿́͂͑̇͆̄͜͝ͅ ̶̦͖̭̗̎́͛͋̾̔́̆̈͑̊̓W̶̢͓̞̳̭̌͊̀̍̈͌̌̏̀͝͝Ȩ̵͕̻̝̠̹̗̦͙̹͈͊̃̀͑̀͗̌̒̊̚͜ ̵͕̒͐͑̀̈̋̚F̸̡̛̮̫̐̄͋̈́̌͝ͅI̵̳͂̎͂̒Ǵ̶̢̭̞̺̲̘̬̈́̉͋̿͑̓̂͂̎̚Ḩ̷̣̱̬̩͉͙̱̝͛̄͌͗͗͌ͅT̸̡̗̹͎͉̫̲̙̀̌̂̍̎̽̓͊͌I̵̛̛̘̰̪͔͖̪̥͕̰̣̦͛̀̎͋̈́Ǹ̶̜̣͈̻̒̓͑͌̊͗̐̈̌̎̈́̚G̷̖͎̯͕͎̼͓̬̤͕͙̈́ ̵̡͚̪͈̪̪̦̼̻̤̒̑͂̎̐͐́͐̈́̄́̍͜͝ͅA̷̛͙̬͚̠̻̣̿̈̓̐͌̉̾͘̕͜ͅR̶̲̝͍̬̭͍̺̲̟̭̳͇̝̆̓̿̎͘Ē̸̢͖͍̠̜͇̤͆͊̈̃͐̂̚ ̶̘̽ͅW̸̢̛̞̼̻̄̂̑͛̒͌͑́̉̚͝Ẽ̸͖̈̿̅́́-̶̢̢̱̼̬̫̬̙̯̗̥̞̦̈́̌̀̀̀̑͝-̵̡̧̳̬͍͈̺̬̲͓̏́̂̈́̒̐̀̾̃̒̅̔͜͜ͅ"̴̡̧̧̛͔̼͚̪̩̣̻͔̯͖͂̇͛͐͑̋̅́͂̽͘͠"

"
Odile," Odette said, shutting her up. "Second stance, defensive."

A bellowing cheer rung out of Odile as her hands formed into those branch-like braids again. She rushed up behind Odette, and in two swift motions, sliced the sleeves of the dress open, revealing rows and rows of thin scars, stacked on top of each other. In a flick, Odile slit the skin on both of Odette's shoulders open, and the blood dripped down her arms almost immediately.

"̴̫̃̀͋T̸̞͙͔̙̹̙̯́͌̋̽Ḥ̷̥͕̅̄̈̌̋̏̅I̸̤̣͕͚̣͓̗̬͆͐͊̓S̷̠̯͍̣̱̑̉́͐̆͠ ̶̨̡̨̟̼̞͎̭͊͆͠I̶̺͈͉̝̾̄S̶̨̨̛̫͉̫̔̾́̽̕̕ ̴͚̟͑̂̂̽̈͑̒͘W̸̛̭͊́̑̎͂̕Ḩ̸̧̺̤͇͈̞̺͂̿͐̓̔̍̏̄Ã̶̧̪͚̇̾̈́͗͘͠Ţ̴̨̖̯͉̠͆̄͊́̀͛̽ ̶̰͎̮̙͙̍Ḭ̴̮́̅̓ ̷̧͇̖̙̟̗͎͉͗̈́͠͝͝L̴̨̥̬̦̦̋͒͗̊̀̓̃̕͜I̸̟̞̺̬̦̻̭̼͂̓V̷͕͒̈̇̆́̀̚E̴̞̫͛̒̾͌̈̇̅̕ ̶̖̮̈̓̐̀̃̉̃̀̊F̷͖̟̗̉͋͛͋͜͠Ŏ̴̗̘̼͒̐̃̀͐̂̈́͜R̶̹̟͙̜͔̊̈-̴̖̰̩͈̥̪̲̩̈͋̈́͂̊̓̈́̎͘-̵̞̥̝̍̆̓̈́͒͐W̸͍͍̠͒͐́̕É̶̢̛͇͈̘̥̮̺͇̗ ̵͈̺̤͈̳̞̳̏͐͊̓B̸̆̅̊̀͆͜R̶͚̐A̶̡̰̦̻̝̥̪͙͙͛̕W̶͇͓͖͋L̶͙͎͖̠͚̈́̈́͊!̶̬͍̟̹̑́́̈́̊̇̕"̷̺͐̋̆͑͌̾̈́͘͠

Odette's blood began to glow, and two beams of red energy shot from the bloody slits on her arms. They grew and grew until they were touching Odile, who was soon enveloped in a larger, more piercing glow. She floated upward, before melting out of her human form, and back into that large, branch dragon form she'd appeared as so many hours ago. Once fully formed, she dropped before Clovis, Odette, and Selene, and roared.

Odette, clearly not bothered by her new injuries sent an apologetic look to Selene. "Sorry, I sort of...roped you into this."

"Better behind Venira than whatever she turned into," Clovis said, as he produced a handkerchief and held it to Odette's right shoulder.

"He," Odette corrected. "That's a he."

Clovis nodded, almost expectantly. "I knew he wasn't a fucking catgirl."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Zak and Horizon watched Red transform, one disinterested because that form was overstimulating and worsening his already unbearable headache, and the other still under the effects of his "Lack of fear" potion from before.

"That is hardly even a Pokemon," Zak muttered, rubbing the sides of his head. "Nor divine. At best it's a higher power, and at worst, a nightmare for the youngest of worms."

"In its defense..." Horizon began, then shrugged. "Honestly, my head's still on the verge of exploding. I can hardly remember who I am, and being in a new body does not help. Not at all."

Under normal circumstances, Zak would have laughed. "Oh, dear Grunt, as long as you remember your place with me, it is fine. Speaking of, shall we leave? This has been... less than ideal."

"Can we? We might have to ask Hoopa for--" Horizon began, getting quickly cut off by Zak clearing his throat, and also grunting in pain.

"W-We can leave that gold-laden imp for later! We can wait a bit longer, until these potions wear off. Perhaps interdimensional travel is ill advised with such magic still in our system!" Zak said, flapping his wings. "...And I would rather not risk being stuck like this. As majestic as Altarias can be... it is not a look for one as high as myself."

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Ghaspius shook his head as he re-oriented himself. He was glad Altair cleared things up, but that was still embarrassing! He gathered up his belongings - looks they drank more potions while I was out - and prepared to take the rest of the day to relax.
Rekker thought about for a while...and said,
"Never have I ever..."
She smirked.
"Eaten at this place."
"...Ah. Well, one more potion can't hurt, I suppose," he said, uncorking a glittery silver flask and downing it.
For the next few minutes, all emotions experienced by the drinker are amplified.
Although it had been fading, the embarassment he had earlier swung back in full force. Someone sat on me, I was asking them to, and my potions did all of that, oh Siren, they must all think I'm some weirdo, don't they? Oh boy, I should apologize - no, no; that would just validate it, right? But if I don't then I--
His heart - hearts, all three of them - pounded with elation. Finally. A form with the powers he deserved.
His thoughts were stopped at the visage of the horrifying creature that stood before him. Were he in his regular, cool-headed state, he would have easily recognized this as one of the potion's effects, or at least been willing to play along with it as part of a spooky activity. However...

He immediately dashed towards Fumie and clutched the Castform as hard as he could as he retreated and hid behind one of the larger wardrobes. Pranks didn't matter. Fun was out of the window. There was a beast of sorts in front of them, and he desired more than anything in the world to ensure Fumie was safe. His creation... no, his child needed be protected, and he was going to make damn sure that would stay safe. Hoopa's word could only be trusted as far as everyone not dying - but who was if they would intervene for just pain, or trauma? His parental instincts fired on overdrive: Fumie was the only thing that mattered to him at that moment, and he wasn't going to let them out of his sight. With any luck, the game would come to an end soon.

Last edited:

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Selene had figured if the thing that had come from Red tried anything, Hoopa would intervene. Clearly, Odette was not willing to count on the same. Selene winced in sympathy when Odette’s shoulders were cut open.

“Don’t worry about me. Not like I was the one who got sliced up or anything. I’ll be fine.”

The most frustrating part of the situation was how little there was for her to do about it. Neither the can of repel nor the multitool-blade in her purse would prove effective.

Clovis covering Odette’s shoulder gave her the idea to do the same, though. She began cutting a strip of fabric off the bottom of her skirt and folding it over itself. Once finished, she started pressing it to Odette’s left shoulder wound.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Seeing that everything else was pretty much wrapping up, Rekker thought to herself about everything that had happened here.
And well, She felt happier! So she gave one last shout to the whole crew.
"Thank yall for being here!"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Hoopa was having a hard time deciding which of the many occurences during this game was the best, when there so many. Still, theycould feel the ethereal dimensional powers of this place weakening, which meant time was short. Such a shame... a shame... Hoopa rubbed their hands together. Still, this had been just about the best game yet! Except... that girl, Odette. That demented blood demon thing with her.

Yikes. Maybe they'd avoid that next time, it freaked them out. And that one time that nice boy Red had tried to stab Flareon. Still! No one had died, which was a huge improvement. Except- nah, Antares was fine, right? Best not to think so hard. Besides, things would hopefully reset when everyone went home.

Speaking of.

"Hoopa uhm. Hoopa have an announcement! Time is running short -er Hoopa can't have everyone stay here too long, Hoopa have to get you all home. So say goodbye to all your new friends, and then you can go through this portal!" They declared cheerfully.

As they spoke, they tossed a ring out, and it formed into a large ring, big enough even for the larger pokemon.

"Hoopa wants to give a big thanks to all Hoopa's new friends! Especially you!" they pointed to Ghaspius, snickering with delight. "You have fun potions!"

Maybe they could make potions of their own next time they had a big party! Now that would be fun!

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
Of course, Rekker drank another potion upon hearing the last question. This time It just made her senses and movement a little sharper. But now it was her turn.

Rekker thought about for a while...and said,
"Never have I ever..."
She smirked.
"Eaten at this place."

"Looks like I get a pass on this last one," Kimiko said, only mildly attempting to hide her relief. She'd never been here before today, and she was absolutely not about to count the tea-disguised-as-potion from earlier as "eating".

"As if that demon ghost thing wasn't nightmare fuel enough, yikes..."

[[okay but for real... yikes!]]

"Hoopa uhm. Hoopa have an announcement! Time is running short -er Hoopa can't have everyone stay here too long, Hoopa have to get you all home. So say goodbye to all your new friends, and then you can go through this portal!" They declared cheerfully.

"Well, I guess that's my cue," she signed, turning towards her new meganium friend as her glitter tornado began to die out. "All in all, this was fun, wouldn't you say? Thanks for keeping me company, Saltriv. I think I might have actually gone insane if I ended up dealing with all this alone." With a sad smile, she wrapped her arms around the grass-type's neck, pulling Saltriv into a hug, being mindful of their leaves. "You take care of yourself now, alright? Oh, and good luck with your rescue team! I hope we'll meet again some time."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Thank you, Kimiko!" Saltriv said, wrapping a duo of vines around Kimiko in turn to hug her back. "Yep, this was really fun! I hope we meet again soon!"

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Red saw the many reactions to his new form - nearly all of them fear, disgust or both. Fear was correct, but disgust showed once again how ignorant, how narrowminded the pitiful mareep were. By all accounts, this body was superior - larger, more limbs, comfortable on land and water, protective plating on his back and thick blubber on his underside, sharp spines to ward off any attacks, intimidating hood, beautiful striped pattern, and the most gorgeous feature of them all: this mouth lined with fleshy spikes and encirled by dextrous tentacles. Perhaps the only doubt an external observer could have was the lack of eyes, but the psychic vision not only replaced but improved upon them - this way, there were no glaring weak points.

In a flick, Odile slit the skin on both of Odette's shoulders open, and the blood dripped down her arms almost immediately.
An involuntary rumbling noise came from his throat as he saw the braided girl's skin break. Blood. Its scent reached his wing-like appendages and the chemical receptors within, and... something happened in this new body, something he could not yet put into words but knew the meaning of.

He had to, had to taste that blood. He had to devour her. He had to know what it was like to consume with this mouth. He had to know how and what she would scream when his flesh-teeth shredded her skin.

But the branch-dragon stood in his way. That insufferable creature that had dared to insult him, belittle him, chase him, treat him like a chewtoy. But now he had the power to take her on. The power to snap every twig in her body. Make her feel helpless.

And he knew where to start. What better target than the weakness he no longer had - the eyes. He lunged forward to --

What? No! Not now! He thrashed his tail in frustration, striking the floor and making the building tremble. He would not let this opportunity slip by, no, not after all this humiliation. He would stay here until he'd either eaten that girl or reality collapsed around them all.

He pushed the little imp's words right out of his consciousness and resumed his attack - a bite aimed right at the dragon's face.

Last edited:

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Hoopa clapped their hands together gleefully. "Hoopa love a battle!"

Even if the two beings battling made Hoopa want to jump right through one of its own portals and flee. They'd have to keep a closer eye on those 'potions'. That thing... Hoopa shuddered. All these transformations made Hoopa remember that other being. Best not to dwell on things of that nature...

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
An involuntary rumbling noise came from his throat as he saw the braided girl's skin break. Blood. Its scent reached his wing-like appendages and the chemical receptors within, and... something happened in this new body, something he could not yet put into words but knew the meaning of.

He had to, had to taste that blood. He had to devour her. He had to know what it was like to consume with this mouth. He had to know how and what she would scream when his flesh-teeth shredded her skin.

But the branch-dragon stood in his way. That insufferable creature that had dared to insult him, belittle him, chase him, treat him like a chewtoy. But now he had the power to take her on. The power to snap every twig in her body. Make her feel helpless.

And he knew where to start. What better target than the weakness he no longer had - the eyes. He lunged forward to --
Odile stretched out her wings as she lowered herself toward the ground, a growl bubbling in her throat. Somehow she knew that this new, worthy opponent wanted to get at her vessel's blood. She simply could not allow that, because that was her blood. Her power source. And Odile had sworn, up and down, that if anybody tried to harm her power source again, she wouldn't hesitate to go for another kill. This one, however, was far more exciting-Odile hadn't fought anything like her sibling in ages, and she wouldn't let something like this go to waste.

Even if the reality around them was falling apart, she'd make the most of it.

What? No! Not now! He thrashed his tail in frustration, striking the floor and making the building tremble. He would not let this opportunity slip by, no, not after all this humiliation. He would stay here until he'd either eaten that girl or reality collapsed around them all.

He pushed the little imp's words right out of his consciousness and resumed his attack - a bite aimed right at the dragon's face.
Odile held her wings back protectively as more debris fell from the ceiling with the shake of the building, just to assure nothing would fall on those she was protecting. This, of course, left her in a more vulnerable position. However, she was on defense though. As Red came charging, she raised her head and took the bite to her muzzle, standing her ground so she didn't slide backwards. The crunches that sounded from the bite caused her to growl loudly, but she did not falter. She didn't make any moves to retaliate either, until--

Attack.

Odile gave a muffled hiss before she violently barreled forward and whipping her body upward, sending her and Red rolling forward and away from Odette, Clovis, and Selene. She used the leverage of the roll to tear her head out of Red's jaws, before aiming to drive the tips of her wings into the sides of his elongated, worm neck.

Clovis covering Odette’s shoulder gave her the idea to do the same, though. She began cutting a strip of fabric off the bottom of her skirt and folding it over itself. Once finished, she started pressing it to Odette’s left shoulder wound.
Odette couldn't help but smile a little, even as she watched Odile's face get almost-eaten by a psychopath-turned-worm. "You're sweet," she commented. Her voice sounded far away, on account of her investment in the battle. If Red's aim was to take Odile down, then surely she'd be next, and she'd have to stay alert.

Once the two beasts had rolled away, Clovis took the opportunity to move. He tapped Selene on her flowery shoulder and nodded toward the exit portal wordlessly. He allowed her to walk before them, before linking his arm with Odette and pulling her along slowly, and as quietly as possible. Odette of course walked with them, but her eyes were still locked on the battle at hand.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"You're sweet,"
"So are you," Selene responded. Her voice sounded as if her thoughts were elsewhere, though.

Once the two beasts had rolled away, Clovis took the opportunity to move. He tapped Selene on her flowery shoulder and nodded toward the exit portal wordlessly. He allowed her to walk before them, before linking his arm with Odette and pulling her along slowly, and as quietly as possible. Odette of course walked with them, but her eyes were still locked on the battle at hand.
Selene nodded.

This really was about to be over, wasn't it? It was a bittersweet feeling, she certainly wouldn't miss the potions, but she'd miss Odette. It wasn't often she made friends, much less ones who, uhh, flirted with her.

Before they crossed, though, she paused. Odile could hold for a few extra seconds, she needed a proper goodbye for closure.

She wrapped her arms around Odette, and whispered in her ear. "I'll miss you..."

Then, allowing herself a moment of impulsivity, she planted a quick peck on Odette's cheek. Afterwards, she felt nervous... and awkward, Clovis was still right there. "Sorry, I'll be out of your way now. Take care."

As Selene passed through the portal, the vines covering her withered and disappeared, the chlorophyll disappeared from her skin, and the flowers dropped off her hair as it returned to normal.

Soon, the only evidence that she was ever there was a pile of white-pink petals left before the portal.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Selene nodded.

This really was about to be over, wasn't it? It was a bittersweet feeling, she certainly wouldn't miss the potions, but she'd miss Odette. It wasn't often she made friends, much less ones who, uhh, flirted with her.

Before they crossed, though, she paused. Odile could hold for a few extra seconds, she needed a proper goodbye for closure.

She wrapped her arms around Odette, and whispered in her ear. "I'll miss you..."

Then, allowing herself a moment of impulsivity, she planted a quick peck on Odette's cheek. Afterwards, she felt nervous... and awkward, Clovis was still right there. "Sorry, I'll be out of your way now. Take care."
Odette broke her gaze from the battle as Selene hugged her, and without thinking, she returned it. Odile could handle herself for a few seconds while she said bye to this girl she'd grown so fond of; a rare feat, and one she'd have to think on for a long, long while.

"Don't act like this is goodbye, it's just 'see you later,'" Odette whispered back. "Either way, I'll miss you too."

She wasn't expecting the kiss, and she stood there stunned for several seconds before she processed it. She then grabbed Selene's hand and raised it to her face, before planting a long, soft kiss on the back of her hand. Gods, she smelled like flowers. She was going to savor that for a while.

"You're not in my way, but get going before you get eaten," she said into Selene's hand, before letting it go. "Don't go turning into a Mismagius again, but if you do, you know where to find me."

She watched her fade back into the portal. Clovis watched the exchange with a slight smile on his face, and he caught one of the flowers that floated from the portal as Selene made her exit. He handed it to Odette.

"Maybe if you don't steal my invite and ask nicely, I'll bring you again," he said as she took the flower. "That was very swee--"

Odile battle shrieked again, and they both flinched and turned around.

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Odile gave a muffled hiss before she violently barreled forward and whipping her body upward, sending her and Red rolling forward and away from Odette, Clovis, and Selene. She used the leverage of the roll to tear her head out of Red's jaws, before aiming to drive the tips of her wings into the sides of his elongated, worm neck.
Red flattened his spines along his back to avoid them breaking as he rolled - another built-in instinct of the body, it seemed. Once stopped, the dragon pulled away her head and tried to stab the side of his neck, but he turned away to take the hit with the back of his hood instead. The wingtip slid off, though the blunt force was still considerable. There would be a bruise.
Seeing motion, he turned to the little humans. Running away? His prey was running away. He couldn't have that.

He raised his tail and slammed it into the dragon's side, shoving her at least a bit away - really, he didn't care enough to check how well it went, he was in a hurry. He ran towards the little humans, legs moving in waves, but it felt awfully slow - perhaps there were certain shortcomings to this body after all. At this pace, he wouldn't be able to make it there in time --

Another instinct - something for hunting, it seemed - made something inside his neck contract. Out of holes at the tips of his lowest two tentacles shot a long stream of a clear, sticky, glue-like fluid, landing on the two little humans still left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom