• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Of course, Rekker drank another potion upon hearing the last question. This time It just made her senses and movement a little sharper. But now it was her turn.

Rekker thought about for a while...and said,
"Never have I ever..."
She smirked.
"Eaten at this place."

Last edited:

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
His ears perked up as he eyed the new arrival. Who was this guy, now? Why was he here? He was pretty cute. The braided girl seemed to agree with how flushed she appeared.

A mischievous smirk formed on Red's lips. There may just be a way to get back at her for that chase which wouldn't be swiftly stopped by the demon.

He began to approach the man in the tux, tail swaying behind him.
"By the way," Odette said, tapping Clovis on the shoulder. "Have you ever trusted somebody with your life?"

Clovis's brows wrinkled as he thought about it. "Yes, actually."

She smirked. "Alright, you have to drink something then."

A laugh escaped him, and he aggressively shook his head. "No, no. That's alright."

"Nope, because now that you're here, you count as a player. And it was still technically your invite, so...you have to do it."

That's when she wriggled out of his grasp, and he let her drop back to the floor gently. As soon as she was standing upright, Odette ventured over to Ghaspius. "Be right back," she called.

Clovis watched her go hesitantly, only for Odile to suddenly started thrashing. He found himself having to use both hands to restrain her.

"̵N̷o̵,̶ ̷n̸o̷,̷ ̶I̸ ̵g̷o̸t̵t̸a̴ ̴g̵o̵ ̶w̴i̴t̸h̵ ̴h̵e̴r̷ ̵t̸o̸ ̴p̸r̸o̶t̵e̶c̵t̴ ̷h̴e̷r̵ ̵f̷r̴o̴m̸ ̶C̸R̷A̷Z̶I̴E̵S̴," Odile insisted. She raised her left index finger and jammed it into his hip, causing him to cry out and drop her. Once she was free, Odile darted up next to Odette all while Clovis glared at her like he wanted to chop her head off.

"Fucking Blood Types," he grumbled. Smoothing out his tux, which had been unaffected by the fire, she sauntered over to a nearby recliner chair that didn't happen to look like it had been destroyed with whatever was going on around him, and he sunk into it. He leaned his elbow on the arm rest, and set his cheek in his palm, allowing his eyes to slip shut in contemplation. When he opened them again, he was surprised to not see Odette, but another woman...with cat ears?

He raised his head slightly. "What potion did you drink so I know not to ingest it myself?"

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
He raised his head slightly. "What potion did you drink so I know not to ingest it myself?"
Red faked a laugh he was quite proud of. "That's a bit rude, isn't it? I didn't take you for a brute."

He curled his tail in the most sensual manner he could - wait, no, the guy didn't seem to like the tail even if Red did. Maybe he should just keep that thing out of sight. "What's your name, handsome?"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Red faked a laugh he was quite proud of. "That's a bit rude, isn't it? I didn't take you for a brute."

He curled his tail in the most sensual manner he could - wait, no, the guy didn't seem to like the tail even if Red did. Maybe he should just keep that thing out of sight. "What's your name, handsome?"
Clovis lowered his head slightly to stare up at Red, doubtfully, from under his brows. "Brute, no. Blunt? yes. I'm simply not in the mood to grow other appendages today."

He bit down the urge to laugh, instead, just breathing out slowly and leaning back into the chair, crossing his legs. "Clovis. And yourself?"

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
He bit down the urge to laugh, instead, just breathing out slowly and leaning back into the chair, crossing his legs. "Clovis. And yourself?"
Clovis' motions unlocked memories in Red's mind - certain strategies he'd learned either by observation, reading them in books or both. He saw a chair nearby enough and fetched it.

"Scarlet," he said as he sat down and also crossed his legs. It was... easier than usual, but he pushed away the thought. He'd get them back. This was really just... a temporary costume, in a way. And how was that different from the costume he wore every day, the costume of someone that didn't want to maul and eat the people around him?

He should say something more, but what? What did people actually talk about, even in general? Fuck, just point out his clothes are nice, I don't know.

"I like your tie," he continued. "Lovely shade. It's a shame you caught me in such a sorry state of dress..." He pretended to dust off his jeans. "I wasn't expecting company like you."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Scarlet," he said as he sat down and also crossed his legs. It was... easier than usual, but he pushed away the thought. He'd get them back. This was really just... a temporary costume, in a way. And how was that different from the costume he wore every day, the costume of someone that didn't want to maul and eat the people around him?

He should say something more, but what? What did people actually talk about, even in general? Fuck, just point out his clothes are nice, I don't know.

"I like your tie," he continued. "Lovely shade. It's a shame you caught me in such a sorry state of dress..." He pretended to dust off his jeans. "I wasn't expecting company like you."
"Interesting. Is that your given name, or a stage name?" he chuckled.

He then reached up to thumb his bowtie, his smile shrinking to a slight smirk. "What can I say?" he asked. "Le rose le fait pour moi."

He found himself looking Scarlet over. Despite the fact she was clothed in what he'd call 'burglar wear,' he couldn't help but notice how curvaceous she was. Very pretty, too, minus the weird cat ears. She reminded him of some of the socialite ladies with the surgically enhanced noses that liked to follow him around like a set of damn falinks.

Nonetheless, he'd play along because it was funny. "Believe me, I wasn't expecting to be here," he replied. He put on his best puppy-dog face and tilted his head sympathetically. "And what's a pretty thing like you doing in a game like this?"

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
"Interesting. Is that your given name, or a stage name?" he chuckled.
I should've just said Red, Red thought to himself. It's not as if it's an inherently masculine name, even if I'm so... usually am so masculine myself.

"Nickname, actually. As a young b- girl, I wasn't so fond of my given name... and I wasn't aware of all the connotations when I chose this one."
"Le rose le fait pour moi."
What the fuck does that mean? Red simply smiled and hoped he wasn't being insulted. He certainly could have thrown some of the Helixians' language at him to even the field, but it was not one that flowed quite as smoothly.
"And what's a pretty thing like you doing in a game like this?"
Was he falling for it? Red has no idea. On the rare occasion he did hear a conversation like this in public, he'd simply gag and leave. But it's not like he could just be direct - the man already seemed to think of him as some lowly street hooker, and he had to admit his own performance did little to contradict it. Gods, just abducting people was so much easier...

"Morbid curiosity, I suppose," he said. "All sorts of crazy things can happen..."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Selene laughed. “You’ve quickly embraced your inner straight catgirl, haven’t you, Scarlet?”

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Selene laughed. “You’ve quickly embraced your inner straight catgirl, haven’t you, Scarlet?”
Red turned to Selene and nearly hissed before realizing that was far more of a cat than a girl thing to do. Instead, he gave an expression of shut the fuck up, you're ruining my plan, and then turned back to Clovis as if his smile had never left his face.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Nickname, actually. As a young b- girl, I wasn't so fond of my given name... and I wasn't aware of all the connotations when I chose this one."
He stuck out his lower lip. The slip caught him off guard, but he decided to not read too much into it. For now. "That's unfortunate. Try to find another one so nobody accidentally solicits you for a lap dance. Although..."

He shook off the thought. Nope. He was blunt, but he wasn't a creep.

"Morbid curiosity, I suppose," he said. "All sorts of crazy things can happen..."
"Mm, yes," he agreed. "Like becoming a catgirl. I have a degenerate figure skating friend who had a dream like this," he recalled. "Strange."

Clovis pursed his lips. "Straight catgirl? What, are you actually gay and trying to use me as a cover? Shame, Scarlet. Shame." He shook his head, but still flashed a winning grin at her.

Last edited:

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Try to find another one so nobody accidentally solicits you for a lap dance.
A humorous thought flashed in his head, but quickly he realized it may actually work - this was a friend of Odette's, after all.

"Thank you, but I'll survive. Their balls won't, though."

Clovis pursed his lips. "Straight catgirl? What, are you actually gay and trying to use me as a cover? Shame, Scarlet. Shame." He shook his head, but still flashed a winning grinning at her.
The fur of his tail bristled. "Oh, no, you misunderstand. 'Straight' is... just catgirl slang. For a straight back. Like how a cat straightens its back when it's really enjoying things."

He could have, of course, said that she'd thought herself lesbian up until recently when she began experimenting with men and found she was really bi, but this idea came to him just a bit too late.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
A humorous thought flashed in his head, but quickly he realized it may actually work - this was a friend of Odette's, after all.

"Thank you, but I'll survive. Their balls won't, though."
"Your confidence is alluring, I'll give you that," he complimented, rubbing his lower lip with his index finger as he eyed her. "You sound experienced."

The fur of his tail bristled. "Oh, no, you misunderstand. 'Straight' is... just catgirl slang. For a straight back. Like how a cat straightens its back when it's really enjoying things."
However, his expression dropped when he heard this explanation. "That sounds like..." he trailed off as he scratched his temple. "Gods, what's that slang word..."

It came to him rather quickly. "Oh right. Cap. That sounds like cap. Especially because I have reason to believe you weren't a catgirl to begin with, but then again, what do I know? I just got here."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Never have I ever..."
She smirked.
"Eaten at this place."
Selene furrowed her brow, trying to think of a reason she could drink. "I had to chew the jello stuff in the potion that never happened, and I'm going to count that because, frankly, I would appreciate getting my legs back before I end up as a zoo exhibit."

Dragging herself slowly towards the pile of potions was always an awkward process. This time, she paused to properly inspect them all, and picked out one it a familiar shade of green, alike to the first one she'd taken. Mandibles would be acceptable if it gave her humanity back. It also smelled like lawn clippings, another good sign. Once she started to drink it, though, she noticed it tasted different. This one tasted subtle and sweet like pecha juice.

She lost connection to her body and senses for a moment. Once it was over, she was lying on the ground, once again in human form.

Or, mostly human, anyways. Her skin was a pale green, and vines gripped her limbs tightly. Her hair looked like weeping willow strands, covered in small white-pink flowers.

"There we go. This is acceptable. At least, by my new ever-lower standards."

An idea occurred to her, and she tried moving over to where some idiot had blown a hole in the ceiling earlier. Natural light streamed in through the hole from the ambiguous, visually-indiscernible space above. Yes. It felt great on her plantesque skin. She shut her eyes and turned her head upwards to catch as much of it on her face as possible.

"Ahh... I could get used to this."

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Never have I ever..."
She smirked.
"Eaten at this place."

Zygarde scoffed. "We do not require mortal sustenance."

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
"You sound experienced."
You couldn't even begin to imagine how experienced I am at mutilating people, Red thought, somewhat saddened by the fact that he would not be able to tell him all about it.
It came to him rather quickly. "Oh right. Cap. That sounds like cap. Especially because I have reason to believe you weren't a catgirl to begin with, but then again, what do I know? I just got here."
His tail bristled again. "Well, you see, that's because, uh..."
"Never have I ever..."
She smirked.
"Eaten at this place."
"Oh, would you look at that, it's another drink for me," he said. "Don't you go anywhere." He began to make his way to the potions.

Last edited:

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
His tail bristled again. "Well, you see, that's because, uh..."
He raised his brow, waiting for the extra response, when the new question was asked.

"Oh, would you look at that, it's another drink for me," he said.
Clovis sighed in relief, finding that he wouldn't need to drink, because he had indeed had some food at an Ikea before. Plus, he still had the potion that Little Miss Thing and the Grudge had gone off to get.

He shrugged. "Not many places I could go." Besides, he didn't want to walk off and risk Odette not being able to find him.

Last edited:

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
He began to make his way to the potions.
As Red--or Scarlet--headed for another potion, Odette was headed back toward Clovis, a potion in hand. She brushed shoulders with Red, but appeared too preoccupied with Odile yelling in her ear to notice.

"I̴'̵m̸ ̶J̸U̴S̵T̴ ̶S̸A̶Y̵I̶N̶G̵,̵ ̵t̴h̷e̵ ̴S̴h̶a̶r̷p̸e̷d̷o̴ ̵p̸l̴u̵s̸h̶i̶e̷ ̴w̵o̸u̴l̴d̸ ̸b̶e̵ ̶a̷ ̸F̷A̸N̷T̶A̸S̴T̸I̵C̵ ̴I̴N̸V̸E̷S̵T̸M̷E̸N̸T̶.̶ ̴"

"I'm not getting a Sharpedo plushie."

"̷Y̷O̶U̵ ̶D̵O̷N̴'̴T̷ ̵E̷V̵E̶N̸ ̵H̵A̸V̵E̴ ̵T̵O̴ ̴P̴A̷Y̴ ̸F̴O̶R̶ ̷I̷T̶,̸ ̸J̵U̷S̷T̶ ̶L̸E̷T̸ ̶M̵E̵ ̷F̵U̶C̴K̷I̵N̷G̶ ̴T̶A̸K̵E̶ ̴I̴T̶.̵"̴

Odette stopped with a huff, then threw her hands up. "Fine. You can go get the--"

Odile was racing back in the other direction before she could finish speaking. Her giddy squeals echoed through the halls. With a louder breath, she hiked up the front of her dress and made her way back over to Clovis.

"Here, Silver Springs," she called, holding the vial out before her. The liquid inside it looked like melted nickel. "You match."

Clovis stiffened his posture and leaned forward, grimacing as he took it. "This looks like it'll kill me."

"I've had good luck with them most of the day, trust me," she said.

He snickered, then reached out and took her hand. "Trust you, huh? Well, when you put it like that, you make a solid point." He pulled her hand to his lips and planted a kiss on her thumb. "For that luck."

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off," she hissed, lazily trying to pull her hand away, thus causing Clovis to laugh outright.

Or, mostly human, anyways. Her skin was a pale green, and vines gripped her limbs tightly. Her hair looked like weeping willow strands, covered in small white-pink flowers.
Odette continued to whine toward him, when she took notice of Selene's new form. She gasped, and Clovis let her go.

"Mother nature! Is that you?"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Never have I ever..."
She smirked.
"Eaten at this place."
Altair waved a wing dismissively. "How could I've eaten here if I don't even know what an..." Altair looked back at the large writing on the wall. "IKEA is in the first place?"

Altair rolled his eyes at the display. "Get a room, you two!"

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Red's tail flicked from side to side as he watched the braided women return to his silver-haired target, who looked like he'd forgotten all about Miss Scarlet by now. Damn. It looked like that was a waste of time... he'd have to find another way to get back at them. If there could be one before the end of the game...
"Mother nature! Is that you?"
And now Moneybags was already ogling another woman. Red scoffed - and the wrong reverberation in his throat was the final straw. He couldn't wait to get back to his old body. And on that note...

He picked a vial. The fluid within was pitch black and seemed to be somewhat viscous. It was heavy, too. But once he opened it, it smelled of nothing. And it tasted of --

No, actually, you know what? There's at least a little fun to be had here, he thought, taking the potion away from his mouth. If that guy's straight, it might fuck with him nicely to see me transform back. And if I don't... eh, I'll come up with something.

He headed back towards Clovis and the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom