• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"Never have I ever been to a city!" Saltriv said, swaying their leaf.
"Depends on which way you slice it," Altair hummed. "But I'm going to say 'no' for now. Think I've had enough potions for a lifetime," he added wearily. His mouth throbbed from the truth serum, but its effects were beginning to weaken to the point where he could begin to resist it. Good. That meant it wouldn't be much longer until it wore off completely.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
For a moment, Zak lived in his lapse of intelligence and thought none the wiser, literally. But, he quickly remembered how the game worked, and facepalmed. Winged. Whatever. He was upset. "Gods..."

Horizon was more on the ball than Zak, however, and tossed a potion towards the now-Altaria. The one Zak now held was quite different from the rest, it had a rainbow hue and radiated an odd power. Zak thought it distantly familiar, but couldn't place his wing on it.

This Potion causes the drinker to Mega Evolve
(No, this is not randomized, I just want the cotton candy dragon)

The taste was... powerful. Strong. And it made Zak feel strong. Like back when the lowly populous worshiped and sacrificed in his name all those decades ago. Like when he was a respected and properly feared deity. Like when his brethren treated him like one of their own. His body was filled to the brim with that power, overflowing, evolving in it. A Crystal formed around him, cracking soon after with infinity energy, before erupting in a blinding light.

...For all the power that surged through Zak's body, his light and fluffy exterior felt... misleading.

"I do not like this," Zak muttered. "I do not like this at all."

This clear liquid gives the drinker a curse to be unable to talk except in rhyme.

Horizon broke his potion bottle over his mouth and drank the clear contents in the most extra and excessive way one could do such a thing. He was lucky the bottle itself didn't fall in his mouth, but he did not seem to care.

"Thank god, I've had it with all those other potions. I had it bad, just going through the somber motions," he said, wiping his chin. "What was that, my voice is doing weird things. Right of the bat, it feels like someone's pulling on the strings."

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"THAT'S FOUR IN A ROW. I LIVE IN A CITY MY ARCEUS!" Rekker moves herself from her spot to grab YET ANOTHER potion.

"Lets get this over with." she says.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Never have I ever been to a city!"
Selene muttered something under her breath. There was no getting around this. Semantically, Viridian City had never actually achieved its goals of city-hood in anything but name, but there was no weaseling her way around the fact that Pewter was still indisputably a city.

That meant, if Odette's theory was correct, she wasn't going to get to keep this ghostly form much longer. A few moments ago, she would have no complaints. Now, her spirit was back in human form, and her body was... augh. She shot a loathsome glare at the unconscious Brionne body, as if that might turn it human again.

No such luck. It stubbornly remain as it was.

She took the potion that resembled a lava lamp, and uncorked it. It smelled like toasted marshmallow. She looked around, waiting for a moment in case Gesundheit butted in to say 'No, not that one!' or for anyone to say 'Oh, you can skip this one.'

No one spoke, of course. Allowing her one last moment of hesitation, she reminded herself this was the one he'd picked up when Odette had asked about potions that weren't so bad. The fully-liquid part tasted like citrus, the gooey part tasted like jell-o. It felt harder to hold the bottle in her spirit-hand the more she drank.

"Odette?" In all likelihood, Odette couldn't hear her, but she kept talking regardless. "Odette, I feel tired. I'm going to sleep for a bit. Enjoy... whatever it is you're doing. Eating Red or something."

As she shut her eyes, the mist that made up her human shape dissipated, and the Brionne's eyes opened.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Zygarde stared in cold contempt at the flailing Meganium.
Antares was acting weird - really weird! "Hopefully whatever effect is on him wears off soon..."
Ghaspius perked his long neck up and looked at Saltriv, smiling, "Oh, if you ever get the chance, you should visit the kingdom sometime! It's got lots of cool shops and even a local bard trying to sing the songs of the Siren! And be sure to stop by Berry Boos & Brews when you do!" He then nodded his head (which was a bit more unwieldy than he expected), and looked down at his sash of potions. Now, how to get one with these legs, hmm... He carefully lowered his neck on a potion at random, pulled on the corked with his teeth and spat it out, then lifted the whole flask and chugged it down.
You now become a piece of furniture for a few minutes.
Ghaspius felt himself transforming again, and sighed in relief. Finally, back to norma--

And then, there was only darkness.

He couldn't see, hear or smell anything, yet the darkness felt... comforting. It didn't smother or overwhelm, but rather snuggled alongside him. He felt he was one with it, and felt a compulsion to share that same feeling of comfort, too.

To everyone else, a pillow with a purple cover appeared where Ghaspius once was. The potions he had gently laid on top.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
As his mareep-brain finally seemed to have run out of ideas, Red simply focused on keeping his neck stiff lest it break from the violent thrashing. The rapidly changing sights and gravity churned his stomach - stomachs - so intensely that it was a wonder nothing came spewing out of his mouth. That's be the final straw - a hidden treat in the squeaky toy.
Houndile let Mared drop to the floor after a couple minutes of thrashing, and began to bat him around like a ball between between her paws, all while Houndette sat on her back, watching with a smug look on her canine-esque face.

“This is a really interesting turn of events,” Houndette said as Houndile rolled Mared forward, before running to catch him in her teeth again. She then laid down and began to gnaw into his fur, as if he were some sort of teething toy.

“I guess you should know I have a track record for killing people that try my life, and by trying to steal my ‘God,’ the one literally connected to my bloodstream, you kinda found yourself in that category,” Houndette continued. “She’s been wanting to chew your arms off for a while anyway, and this just makes it easier.”

Ț̷̟̯̰̰͛h̸̥̥̯͍̐͊ï̷͎̼̓̀̊͠ș̶̡͒́̈̎ͅ ̶̨̛͈̽͂͜f̵̹̈́̄̄̇̚u̸̼̍͝c̸̡̟͛̔k̵̡̹̲͎̈͝ì̵̼̫͎̙̂ņ̶̤̗̳̮̆͠g̵̨̡͙̞̼͆̋̀ ̵̧̦̻́̈́̆s̶̺̖͂̏͠t̸̥͔̓à̶̖̦̤͉̥t̴̪͚͚̯̊̓̓i̶̪̰͍̓͆͂́c̷̡͉̭̮͙͊̾͌͑ ̸̮̹͖͚̈́w̶͔̟̗̤͑͋̒̍o̵̗̲̐̚ö̵̡̋̈́͊͘ḷ̷̤̉̃̊͋̑ ̶̨̺̟̦̱̍͂̈́̚͠į̷̙͈͎̳̍͂͛̊̎s̷͈͍͉̙̣̾̅̇͂͝ ̸̜̄ầ̷̧̱̦͔̚n̴̛̝̰̈́̐n̵̨̟͙͂̉͂̏ò̶̻̞̖̳͒̚̚ÿ̵̻́̓͂i̸͎̝̥͎̖͗̒̑̚n̴͕͙̝͍͗̍̔̈́̓g̶͍͕͉̒ ̶̨͈̠̳́̾͘ǎ̷̡̜̑s̴͍̮͒͘ ̶͓̖̣̈͛̅̀̕S̴͎̻͔̃̽͠H̶̛̦̞̪͙͂́͐̐I̵͎̫̾͋T̸̘̹͙̽,̶͔̿̕ ̷̛͖͔͈̠̉̏̈́̅t̴͙͈̖̀͋̊̀h̴̦͚̠͙͙̄̎̚͘o̷͙͆ȕ̶̧̪̀͆̍g̵͇̮̙̓̓h̵̗̘͂̇̓̈̈́.̶̠̱̻̰͑̆”̴̭̮̗͈̌͑ͅ

Houndile went back to gnawing on the wool, and Houndette continued to talk.

“Shame, though. You caught my attention with your whole ‘get whatever body you want’ spiel. Talking to the midget who hates being a midget, you really got me good,” she admitted. “But I guess my very step into a sexual awakening kinda loused that up. It’s a sign that I need to filter the ideas that pop into my head—because really—why believe it?”

Houndile suddenly stopped gnawing, and another smile broke over her face as a thought occurred to her. She batted Mared onto his back and held a paw over his fluffy tummy, effectively pinning him down—like a wittle pest.

“I̵̫̤͌̽’̷͓͆m̵͔̰̀̕ ̵̨̳̽̂a̴̭͝ĉ̷̬̟t̴̝̓͗ṵ̶̦̓ạ̷̢͂l̷͙̤̈́̓l̷͉̜͊̀y̴̢̪͛ ̴̰̑͝s̷̖͊̎t̷̻̋̊a̷̭̍r̸̹̈́͘ť̷̥i̴̙̘̽n̵̳̼͠g̶̲̃ ̷͔̓́ţ̴̈́̊o̸̳͘ ̷͎̎͜t̶͉̞̐̎ḧ̶̘͉́i̴̟͉̎ņ̷͗̏k̷̢͛ ̴̤̏i̵͕͊t̵̩͊’̷̡͝s̴̠̎̇ ̴̜͌ͅa̶̗͆̉ḷ̵͑̈́l̴̡̖̉ ̸̧̖͛͋p̶̖̩̊̌ë̴͈̯́͊r̶̡͒̀f̴̹̈́ò̷̬r̶͙͆m̴̬̿̈å̴̺̐t̸̟̍i̷̠̻̎̆v̴̖̬̀͋é̸͔͎̊,̵̡̏̍”̴̡,” Houndile said. “̷̯̎͘H̶̥̚ȩ̴̛̹̈r̴͓͓̾ě̸̤͒ ̸͍̳̒I̶̗̠͛ ̶̨͚̽̂a̵͇̋̈́m̸̻̗͛͝ ̵̻̈́p̸͎̈́̾r̴̫̽â̴̪̼n̵̲̓͂č̵͚͕̽i̴̟̅ṉ̴͕̅͝ǵ̷͚ ̵̧̲̌̈́a̶̙̕b̵͔͇͂̈ö̷̢ǔ̸̧͓̃ť̸̲̬̾,̵̩̆̚ ̶̤͌w̷͍̥͝h̴̙͂e̵͖̻͝n̷̬̒͜ ̴̼̍͘I̸͈̮͆’̶͛̂ͅv̶̩̈͐ͅḙ̵̥͊͝ ̷͖͑y̷͙͗̋ë̸́̀ͅt̴̫̃̈ ̷̞͌͠t̵͈̖͛o̵͚̟͊ ̶̠͎̍͠ş̵͊e̴͛͜e̶̢͚͂ ̸̘̊̓a̸̺͋̓ǹ̸̰͠ȳ̸̼ͅ ̴͔̘͌͒ȍ̵͇͂f̶̥̋̕ ̷̛̟͘t̷͉̎h̵̡̊̋ê̴̗͘ ̷̟͍̓g̸̨͖̈ò̴͔̤d̸̬̜͂ș̴͚̉̓ ̵̮̄́ẙ̷̠̎ȍ̸̹͆u̵̟̳̎ ̴̤̭̔p̷̼̠͋͝r̵̺͗̽ḛ̴͐a̵̪̓͘ć̴̞͘ḩ̵̍ ̵̱͋a̷̧̮̒̉b̶͈̚o̶͚̿ų̵͗ẗ̶̬̪́͛ ̴̠̈́c̶̼͠ò̷̘͐m̸͚̯͋͛e̷͈̟͋̈́ ̵̤͋͌ȍ̴̟̭̀ū̷̢̐t̵̙̐̒ ̷̩̐̉t̶̙́̕o̸̞͚̓̑ ̶̡̾p̵̆̀ͅl̷̯̺͠a̷͔̠͒̀ỹ̵̫̤̈́,̷̮̤̒ ̵̪̰̋̈́a̵̠͖̒̅n̶̦̘͗̏d̴̺͛ ̴̜̥̏í̸̱̖̽t̸͋͜’̷͍̍s̵̜̈̈́ ̵̥̂͠b̶̛͚̿o̵̼̳͘ô̸̯̓o̶̤͓̓̿o̸̞͇͆͗o̴̗̮̓̀r̷̻̆̆į̸̏n̶͖̟͐̀g̸͔̺̀.̵̦̎”̶̘̂̈́

Odette nodded. “Interesting point. A lot of rambling, while I let my inner demon do that actual talking. So why don’t—“

“—y̵̱̾͠o̵͎̼̒u̷̧̇—“

“—show—“

Their voices meshed, and they were soon talking simultaneously.

“—the r̵͖͖͗e̴͓͌̐ͅa̴͎͓̿͘l̶̹͚̓ predators s̵̟̚o̸̥̖͒m̷̺̀e̵̢̽ţ̸̩̾͛h̴͚͑͊ỉ̴͚͈̊ǹ̶̗̹g̸̟̬͛̓ factual, ÿ̴̪́o̶̞͆͗ũ̸̢ little d̶͍̂e̷̼̱̓f̴̪̏̚e̶̗̎ṉ̸̐͜s̵̞̮̈̍ē̴̗̓l̵͉̩͂̇e̴̥͆s̷͓̐̑s̷̭̆ mareep?”

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Just as Altair thought he evaded having to drink another potion to watch the two hellhounds play with their new chew toy, he noticed Hoopa had shot him a glare. He sighed. He wasn't going to get out of this one, was he? "Oh alright!" he conceded, taking another vial from the pile, to drink the runny liquid inside.

Suddenly, Altair disappeared in a puff of smoke!
A runny potion with a subtle taste causes the drinker to immediately teleport to where the potion was found.

...Only to immediately reappear a few paces away, atop a (rather comfortable) purple pillow, scattering the vials of potion laid on top everywhere in clinking symphony.

"Well ain't that nifty," Altair commented as he settled himself on the pillow, giving himself a good view of the show (it couldn't exactly accommodate his size, but when it was that comfortable...). Perhaps he could make it a part of his fort afterwards?

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
"Yep! I'm part of a search party! We go out to look for missing Pokemon!" Saltriv said, a proud look on their face. "We're called Team Searchlights!"

They smiled brightly, wiggling their tail and twitching their petals as Kimiko complimented them. "Thank you!" they said, trotting back over to her, and sitting beside her. They hoped she'd do that stroking thing again, that felt really nice!

"Mom and dad are both really great! I look up to them a lot!" Saltriv said, extending a vine to grab another vial, and drank it.

Nothing happened for several seconds, before a small, shadowy Chikorita appeared next to Saltriv. Its leaf was tattered, and it had a terrified expression on their face.

"What are you doing here?! Get away from everyone before you hurt someone!" it shouted at the Meganium.

"A search party, huh?" Kimiko pondered, resuming the stroking of the meganium's head; she always rather lamented that the final stage lost the leaf, but it appeared that Salrtiv enjoyed the petting either way. Was Saltriv a trained pokemon?

Again while she was distracted, the shadowy wisps reappeared, this time in the form of a tiny chikorita. Maybe Saltriv was a shadow after all?

"What are you talking about?" she asked of the apparition anyway. "Saltriv's been nothing but kind so far."

Altair's sneeze caused a random selection of players to swap species!

"I-" Saltriv began to say to the shadowy Chikorita, but before they could say much, the Chikorita had disappeared, and they were...floating? They couldn't feel the ground at all.

They looked down, and their eyes widened. They had a ghostly, purple body now. They were a Mismagius!

And just as suddenly as it appeared, the apparition was gone. But something else didn't feel right, either. Saltriv had tensed under her touch, and she withdrew her hand with a curious glance, only to find... that she had to look up to see the meganium's face???

Thankfully the room was littered with now-silent reflective surfaces, and Kimiko strode over to one; a litten blinked back at her.

The previous potion had yet to wear off, however, and immediately she let out a hiss and dove for the nearest armchair, hiding herself underneath it.

Saltriv was floating around, before they started falling, landing on the ground with their legs splayed out.

Wait, legs?

They looked down, and smiled. They were a Meganium again! Being a Mismagius was cool, but they preferred being quadrupedal and having access to their vines.

They looked around. Everyone was relatively obvious who they were before...but there was one person missing.

"Kimiko?" Saltriv asked, searching around for their new friend.

A voice from outside called her name. Who could that possibly be? And more, why did the voice sound familiar?

As they looked around, Saltriv realized, they should probably ask a Never Have I Ever of their own!

What could they do for it...humans had really big cities, right? Even bigger than Lively Town and Coloumb City? And they'd never even been to those two places!

Maybe...

"Kitten" poked her head out from her armchair shelter; Saltriv seemed to be back to (relatively) normal. They must have called for her, because it was the same voice that had asked this question. And quite a successful question at that, she figured. At least the (former?) humans present had to have been to a city at some point. She tried to reply with a "well, duh," but all that came out was a series of meows. That wasn't fair! Why could "Houndette" still talk and be understood?

And then she spotted "Mared" stumbling and flailing and also unable to properly speak and decided maybe she hadn't gotten off so bad after all.

"Kitten" trotted curtly towards the purple pillow and pawed at one of the vials nearby until the cork popped off and the contents spilled; she proceeded to lap it up; and damn, it tasted good! Maybe that was her new pokemon senses?

When she'd finished, she found that her body had started moving on it's own and she was unable to stop it.

It was probably quite a sight, a litten doing her best attempt at a dance; she suspected it looked rather like she'd just gotten drunk.

"Meoooooowwww...!" she cried helplessly.

A reddish potion with a delicious taste gives the power of a curse where they cannot stop dancing.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
It was probably quite a sight, a litten doing her best attempt at a dance; she suspected it looked rather like she'd just gotten drunk.

"Meoooooowwww...!" she cried helplessly.

Zygarde stared in veiled contemptuous amusement at the dancing cat.

"Mortals and their inane rituals." They said with the utmost disdain in their voice.

They found it only somewhat strange that hardly any of the beings, aside from the ghost, had noticed Zygarde's new, improved appearance. If something scared the rest of the beings away, though, perhaps it was the fact that Zygarde had left a trail of blood from where the Morph had happened. Maybe it was the fact that they were still covered in blood, thanks to that worthless Garchomp bleeding during the Morph.

Worthless indeed. Good riddance, and we should hope that none shall miss you.

...But surely there would be no consequence if someone were to stumble upon the site of the Morph. Surely not.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"Mortals and their inane rituals." They said with the utmost disdain in their voice.
"Perhaps you should've thought about that before deciding to possess one," Altair teased. "But must you be so messy? You make the mareep look civilized in comparison, and he was the one asking if he could eat a dead body!" he said in a faux-posh tone. "Though I suppose that garchomp had it coming, what with his inability to take a damn hint. Did his stupidity rub off on you or what?"

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Perhaps you should've thought about that before deciding to possess one," Altair teased. "But must you be so messy? You make the mareep look civilized in comparison, and he was the one asking if he could eat a dead body!"

Zygarde hissed once they saw who was talking to them. The impostor.

"The possession of a mortal has little to do with our own indifference towards all life, mortals and deities alike." They paused briefly, before continuing, "The Morph is a rite of passage for those whom are blessed by their patron deity. On most occasions, it does not result in a loss of life. However, we grew tired of this vessel, and wished to claim his body for our own... without having to deal with the obnoxious boasting."

"Though I suppose that garchomp had it coming, what with his inability to take a damn hint. Did his stupidity rub off on you or what?"

"It was not as you described. That one was simply far too determined for his own good." Zygarde scoffed. "Determination. A foolish concept. To think that anyone can have any hope in this world... we find that idea quite humorous."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Zygarde hissed once they saw who was talking to them. The impostor.
"Manners~" Altair tittered in response to the hybrid's hiss.

"The possession of a mortal has little to do with our own indifference towards all life, mortals and deities alike." They paused briefly, before continuing, "The Morph is a rite of passage for those whom are blessed by their patron deity. On most occasions, it does not result in a loss of life. However, we grew tired of this vessel, and wished to claim his body for our own... without having to deal with the obnoxious boasting."
"Aye, but I ain't wrong in saying that the possession of a mortal implies living as, or at least with, a mortal right? If ya hate it so much, why put up with it?" Altair scoffed at their next statement. "'Blessed'. Yeah right. I certainly wouldn't call putting up with you a blessing of any kind. 'Specially if you're gonna treat 'em like that," Altair chided, eyeing the blood trailing behind the hybrid skeptically.

"It was not as you described. That one was simply far too determined for his own good." Zygarde scoffed. "Determination. A foolish concept. To think that anyone can have any hope in this world... we find that idea quite humorous."
"Which is exactly what I described," Altair countered. "Too much unchecked determination is a sign of a damn moron. If yer gonna be a cynical ass about it, at least do it right."

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
[red being owned 😔]

Red stayed quiet, frozen. What else could he do? Struggle? Bleat? Empty his bladder? A mareep was defenseless. There was nothing it could prove. It was a chew toy, nothing more. Nothing could stop the taunting, the shoving, the laughing, the hypocrisy, the --

[[ cw: bullying, homophobia, violence ]]

Hey, it's Red!

Red in the name, red in the face.

Hey, look!

Gonna get mad?

Hey, faggot!

They didn't even know he was gay. What if they found out?

Look, it's the snailfucker!

Hey, check this out!

They flashed him with screens. The memories came back. He recoiled, they laughed.

Hey, it's Red!

Hey!

Look at me, pussy!

Laughter. Laughter. Laughter. Shoves. Laughter. Laughter. Brain short-circuiting. Just violence. Punching them, hurting them, but just more laughter. Adult comes. Scolds him. He's the one that attacked. He's the one that got violent. They'd play innocent. They were just having some fun. They were just talking. The bell rings. The situation ends. Class begins. He opens his backpack. Snails crawling all over his books. Even his backpack wasn't safe.

On the breaks, he'd avoid them. He'd avoid everyone. He'd hear the girls changes their voices to whispers when he walked by. Even they would laugh.

Go home.

I got a call today...

What the hell were you doing?

What the hell were you thinking?

Why are you like this?

Don't you care? Don't you care at all?

Talk to me! Explain yourself!

What was the point? She'd just tell him to ignore them, like he hadn't thought of that. Tell him what a stupid little shit he was for resorting to violence. Let him know, again, what a disappointment he was. For being who he is. For being targeted. For being different.

He fantasized. He'd bring a knife. He'd stab anyone that laughed. He'd carve them, grin as they squealed in pain. He'd show them how weak they really were. How no amount of laughter would help when their own bodies failed them. How the pissing contests proved nothing. What it really felt like to be helpless.

But he'd get caught, he'd get jailed, and his life would be over. No one would listen to him. No one would listen to someone so evil.

And what if they got the idea of knives? What if they dared each other that hard? What if their pathetic need for approval from their peers pushed them so far that they'd lose all sense of self-preservation, all sense of control, and he'd be the one to experience the madness they'd succumb to?

Why wouldn't anybody ever listen to him? Why wouldn't anybody ever take his side? Why wouldn't anybody ever help?

He snapped out of the spiral of thoughts. There was a new question. And one he would need to drink to. This was his way out.

"Mahh," he bleated as calmly as he could in his situation. He pointed a hoof towards the group. "Maahh, mahh mahh."

Hopefully, the hounds would understand.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Once the potion has been completely downed by Rekker, She starts floating into the air.
"Wwoah! Hey!"
She floats up until she reaches a certain height and... Takes a step forward.
Suprisingly, she does move in midair!
The next few minutes are comprised of her running around at that height before deciding to come back down to ground height.
"That was... amazing."

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Aye, but I ain't wrong in saying that the possession of a mortal implies living as, or at least with, a mortal right? If ya hate it so much, why put up with it?"

"This form is temporary until we can return to our own world. We shall dispose of it as soon as possible."

"'Blessed'. Yeah right. I certainly wouldn't call putting up with you a blessing of any kind. 'Specially if you're gonna treat 'em like that," Altair chided, eyeing the blood trailing behind the hybrid skeptically.

"We were not the one to choose the terminology. That is how it was ordained by Arceus."

"Which is exactly what I described," Altair countered. "Too much unchecked determination is a sign of a damn moron. If yer gonna be a cynical ass about it, at least do it right."

"We find that having any determination at all, for anything, is the sign of a fool. One who lives the correct way would know that there is no purpose in life, no joy. It is a meaningless obstacle in the path of death."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Sadge Red
Houndette perked up at the sound of the question, and she sighed deeply. Yet another drink she’d have to take, because she lived in the city.

“Odile,” she said, effectively interrupting Houndile from her chewing. “You can stop now.”

Houndile growled. “B̵u̴t̴ ̴I̸’̸m̷ ̸n̵o̶t̸ ̶d̷o̶n̴e̷ ̵h̵e̸r̵e̵ ̶y̷e̴t̵.“

“I am. I’d like to drink my next potion sooner rather than later,” she demanded.

Another loud growl from Houndile, and she stood up, effectively letting Red go.

“̴Y̸o̴u̵ ̷s̶a̶i̸d̶ ̵I̴ ̶c̶o̴u̴l̸d̴ ̶c̸h̵e̶w̸ ̷h̴i̶s̶ ̴a̴r̸m̷s̵ ̶o̶f̵f̷.̵”̷

“No, I said you wanted to, not that you could,” Houndette corrected.

“̴N̶o̷ ̵f̵u̶n̶.̷”̷ Houndile chuffed. She snorted in Red’s direction, as a last show of attack, before turning and heading back toward the group. Houndette hopped of Houndile and reluctantly trudged back over to grab another potion. She went for a clear colored one this time, as she’d grown tired of the ones with strange hues.

As she wrestled with the cork, she finally took notice of the Brionne, and she squeaked. “Selene! Are you back in your body?” She’d been so caught up in harassing Red, she didn’t even notice until then. She laughed a little, much needed after that chase. “You look cute.”

Using her paws, she began to wrestle with the vial. It popped open and spilled all over the floor, and she, like a dog, began to lap at it. She was relieved to find that it tasted vaguely of pecha flavored water, which she didn’t mind. A dainty puff of smoke appeared before her.

[[Time to enjoy your least favorite outfit, ever!]]

Well. That didn’t sound too terrible.

Poof.

Thank the gods, she was a human again. It was starting to feel weird as a dog. But, the rest of her body, even sitting on the floor, felt heavy and weighted. She peered down at her legs, to find that they were covered in a deep red, pressed velvet skirt. It matched with the drop-shoulder bodice that wrapped around her torso. The cherri berry on top was the matching tiara she wore on her head—it was quite large for a tiara’s standard, and the stones embedded into it were just as red, if not redder than the dress, and they seemed to glow. The texture moved, like there was liquid beneath them.

Her expression fell, until she was entirely emotionless. She slowly reached up to feel the crown, before plucking it from her head. As she looked at it, her eyes hardened into a glare.

Joke,” she shouted, before pegging it at a nearby wall.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
“Selene! Are you back in your body?” She’d been so caught up in harassing Red, she didn’t even notice until then. She laughed a little, much needed after that chase. “You look cute.”
Selene furrowed her brow. She didn't quite understand what Odette meant, but it was a nice compliment anyway. "Thank you. While I was asleep, I had this dream where we were humans, you were a really pretty one, a-"
Thank the gods, she was a human again. It was starting to feel weird as a dog. But, the rest of her body, even sitting on the floor, felt heavy and weighted. She peered down at her legs, to find that they were covered in a deep red, pressed velvet skirt. It matched with the drop-shoulder bodice that wrapped around her torso. The cherri berry on top was the matching tiara she wore on her head—it was quite large for a tiara’s standard, and the stones embedded into it were just as red, if not redder than the dress, and they seemed to glow. The texture moved, like there was liquid beneath them.
Selene's eyes widened. "Like that. You looked just like that... How strange..."

Her expression fell, until she was entirely emotionless. She slowly reached up to feel the crown, before plucking it from her head. As she looked at it, her eyes hardened into a glare.

Joke,” she shouted, before pegging it at a nearby wall.
"Oh." She looked at Odette with concern. "Do you not like it? I'm sure we can find some way to turn you back into a Houndour, if you want!"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Selene's eyes widened. "Like that. You looked just like that... How strange..."
Odette pushed her angst for this horrific ensemble aside to send a pensive look at Selene.

“This is how I normally look. We just got turned into ‘mon…remember? You do remember that right?”

She decided to press a little more. “What do you mean by dream? Do…you not remember coming here as a full-bodied human?”

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
“This is how I normally look. We just got turned into ‘mon…remember? You do remember that right?”

She decided to press a little more. “What do you mean by dream? Do…you not remember coming here as a full-bodied human?”
"I'm pretty sure I was always a Brionne... Or, I guess I would have been a Popplio before that, but my memory's pretty fuzzy right now."

Selene tilted her head "I don't understand why, if this is normal for you, you seem so upset by it? Is it the tiara? The entire outfit?"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"We find that having any determination at all, for anything, is the sign of a fool. One who lives the correct way would know that there is no purpose in life, no joy. It is a meaningless obstacle in the path of death."
"Oh yeah, the moron definitely rubbed off on ya," Altair snickered. He was about to say something else, however, the sensation of an oncoming sneeze stopped him in his tracks.

"One moment," he said before a third sneeze rocked his form to his core. As Altair was recovering from the recoil, he got a brief glimpse of something. A vision of a pokémon running through a forest. It was blurry, and over before it started but it captivated him—something he would have to ponder later.

Altair's sneeze caused a random selection of players to receive a vision of the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom