• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
“I have a penchant for picking Pokemon over people!” Odette sputtered. “I’m particular about the humans I associate myself with.”

She suppressed a laugh at the butchering of Ghaspius’s name. “I go to Trainer School.” She paused. “Went to Trainer School. And yes, I battle very seriously.”
Selene nodded her approval. “Fair. Humans are complicated. A lot of them just suck. Though, really, it’s not like I’m any less complicated myself for being dead. Probably more complicated, being a human ghost would be lonely. Not really belonging entirely to either group.”

What, Helixians aren’t allowed to flirt?
Selene’s eyes widened. “Flirt? With who, me? We’re flirting?” She’d thought Odette was just being nice to her.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Kimiko smiled as she stroked the little chikorita; it definitely seemed to calm down a bit, at the very least. "You rescued a shadow pokemon, have you? That's really impressive!" At the same time, though, it made her worry... those shadowy wisps... could Saltriv be a shadow and not realize it? Shadow pokemon were said to be more aggressive, though... and there was really nothing threatening about this cute little thing at all. What could that all mean?

While she pondered it, Saltriv drank a potion in response to her prompt (in fact, she was pleased to see, most of the participants had to drink on that one!). She flinched backwards as Saltriv's form changed - skipping the bayleef stage completely and forming into a full-sized meganium!

"Wow, if you don't mind me saying, you're quite the cute meganium!" she cooed. She didn't have the heart to remind Saltriv that once the party was over and everyone was sent home, it would probably revert back to the chikorita stage. Let the little guy have some fun, she figured.
"Yep! I'm part of a search party! We go out to look for missing Pokemon!" Saltriv said, a proud look on their face. "We're called Team Searchlights!"

They smiled brightly, wiggling their tail and twitching their petals as Kimiko complimented them. "Thank you!" they said, trotting back over to her, and sitting beside her. They hoped she'd do that stroking thing again, that felt really nice!
He sighed, then looking back at everyone with diffidence. "I... guess it's my turn. Never have I ever..." he pondered for a moment, but decided it was best to lay things out on the table, "...Had good parents to look up to."
"Mom and dad are both really great! I look up to them a lot!" Saltriv said, extending a vine to grab another vial, and drank it.

Nothing happened for several seconds, before a small, shadowy Chikorita appeared next to Saltriv. Its leaf was tattered, and it had a terrified expression on their face.

"What are you doing here?! Get away from everyone before you hurt someone!" it shouted at the Meganium.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"I... guess it's my turn. Never have I ever..." he pondered for a moment, but decided it was best to lay things out on the table, "...Had good parents to look up to."
Selene really wasn’t sure whether or not to drink for this one. Her mom was simple, yes. But… Well, there was no doubting she’d looked up to her dad, but now she wasn’t sure if that had been a mistake.

“What should I do if I’m not sure if I need to drink?”

Nothing happened for several seconds, before a small, shadowy Chikorita appeared next to Saltriv. Its leaf was tattered, and it had a terrified expression on their face.

"What are you doing here?! Get away from everyone before you hurt someone!" it shouted at the Meganium.
While she was deliberating, Saltriv drank their potion. Selene looked at the shadow-y Chicorita. “What are you? Some sort of spirit? What are you worried about? Saltriv hasn’t hurt anyone.”

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
“Oh noooooooooooo,” Odette whined. “My invitation to the other cult has been revoked for now, I’ll have to let the one centered around me know. What, Helixians aren’t allowed to flirt? No wonder you seem so high strung.”
Selene’s eyes widened. “Flirt? With who, me? We’re flirting?” She’d thought Odette was just being nice to her.

Red managed to grab the hands assaulting him by the fingers, and that seemed to put a stop to the clawing, at least momentarily.

"Oh? So you were only flirting?" He twisted his face to a smirk, though the scratch marks made it sting. He looked to Selene. "Did you hear that? She doesn't actually like you. She doesn't want to be your friend. She just wants to get in your pants. Or skirt, in this case."

Odile on the other hand, raised a brow. “W̷h̸y̵ ̸w̵o̷u̷l̵d̷ ̴I̵ ̷w̶a̶n̴t̷ ̶t̷o̶ ̵b̴r̶e̸a̴k̴ ̷f̶r̴e̴e̵ ̷f̵r̴o̷m̴ ̴h̴e̶r̷?̸ ̴S̵h̸e̴ ̶t̸a̴s̶t̵e̴s̷ ̷t̴h̶e̵ ̸b̸e̸s̶t̵,̴ ̶a̴n̵d̶ ̴y̴o̷u̸’̸r̷e̶ ̴k̵i̴n̴d̸ ̶o̴f̷ ̶b̵e̴i̶n̴g̶ ̴a̵ ̴p̶u̶s̴s̴y̸ ̸r̵i̷g̴h̵t̷ ̴n̶o̴w̵.̷“ she said.

Red shrugged. "Your loss."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Oh? So you were only flirting?" He twisted his face to a smirk, though the scratch marks made it sting. He looked to Selene. "Did you hear that? She doesn't actually like you. She doesn't want to be your friend. She just wants to get in your pants."
“That’s ridiculous, what the fuck—“

Odette paused, upon realizing what he said. Then she finally realized what she had said. “Ooohhhh.”

She shot an awkward look at Selene. “I did say flirting didn’t I,” she said awkwardly. She began to scratch her cheek. “That’s bold of me because I cannot flirt to save my skin.”

Her sexuality was doing weird things today. But, before she fell over in an embarrassed mess, she was going to own it against this dude.

“Mm, yeah I guess in a vein, I was flirting. But you’re jumping a gun with assuming I’m trying to get in her pants, because I am definitely still a virgin. And you’re the one who shoved his hand up my skirt, anyhow.”

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Did you hear that? She doesn't actually like you. She doesn't want to be your friend. She just wants to get in your pants. Or skirt, in this case."
Selene sneered. “Like you’d recognize an emotion if it slapped you in the face. I’d die before I’d lis- Even in death, there’s .”

That sounds like something someone would say to me… But, whatever, it’s true for him.

Selene was still slightly uncomfortable having said it.

“I’d die before I’d lis- Even in death, there’s not a chance I’m listening to you.”

Mm, yeah I guess in a vein, I was flirting.
“I guess, just because you’d asked that question, I, err, had thought you were just a straight woman being nice.”

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Altair's sneeze shuffled the location of every piece of furniture in the IKEA!

Antares continued his search, now aided by the effects of both potions he had consumed.

Then the furniture started moving every which way.

He made a telekinetic barrier consisting of other furniture items to prevent himself from being hit by anything.

Once it was over, he found that everything had rearranged itself.

The urge to scream was very strong indeed.

An interesting development. However, should it allay your concerns, it appears we have not been moved. And you are quite close to us. We believe you are one aisle away.

Is that so? 'Tis most fortunate.

And indeed, Antares went to the next aisle and found the pillowcase-ensnared cup at the bottom of a shelf.

He breathed a sigh of relief and gently picked up the Core.

"Ah, my Lord! 'Tis good to see you are well, despite you being trapped by the impostor."

"Of course we are well. It would take much more than that to deal any manner of significant harm to us."

"Of course. Now then, I--"

Without warning, the Core leapt into Antares's open mouth and stayed there, balancing on his tongue.

He froze in shock.

Zygarde, may I ask what you are doing?

We have been reunited, and now... we Morph.

Before he could react, the Core leapt down his throat, squirming its way down his esophagus.

Antares stumbled and choked, dazed and confused.

The Core continued its descent, wriggling around his organs until it came to a stop at his heart.

Consider yourself... blessed.

His entire nervous system exploded in sheer agony, feeling as though the world's sharpest claws were tearing him apart at every joint.

He desperately needed to scream, to find some way to alleviate this pain.

But there was no relief. No escape.

He fell down on his knees and claws.

The flesh on his back tore apart, exposing the muscles underneath and spilling blood. His dorsal fin disappeared in a horrific show of flesh removal and muscle rearrangements. In its place was the signature Zygarde frill: those five long, flat protrusions.

Antares let out a horrible choked sob as this horror unfolded, and as the metallic stench of blood filled the air.

And then his legs and tail tore apart, the flesh peeling and muscles rearranging themselves into something more... serpent-like. Before long, in place of legs, there was now the tail of Zygarde.

Antares felt something rushing up his throat. Was it a scream? No-- he retched and vomited pure blood.

His last sight was of his remaining skin turning different colors... claws and spikes turning green, blue skin turning dark grey...

And then he fell into nothingness.

The new being opened their eyes. A quick test of motor functions... Yes, everything was in working order.

Zygarde lifted themself up on their serpentine tail. "Yes... the vessel has given us a new body. One that we shall put to good use."

This fusion of Garchomp and Zygarde resembled the result of someone crudely grafting Zygarde's frill and tail onto the upper half of a Garchomp.

The colors were different too. Everything that once was white or yellow on a Garchomp was now the green of Zygarde; what once was blue was now dark grey; and what once was red was now white.

Zygarde hissed as they looked down at the massive pool of blood and scraps of flesh. All that remained of what once was Antares. "A mess."

Then they slithered away to go rejoin the other beings in this building.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
“I guess, just because you’d asked that question, I, err, had thought you were just a straight woman being nice.”
She smiled, painfully. “I also thought I was a straight woman being nice, but my brain is always 20 steps ahead apparently.”

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
“Mm, yeah I guess in a vein, I was flirting. But you’re jumping a gun with assuming I’m trying to get in her pants, because I am definitely still a virgin. And you’re the one who shoved his hand up my skirt, anyhow.”
"Didn't you just previously say --"

Red stopped himself. Even to him, it felt low to go there. Of course, shame was an outdated instinct, but... it wasn't constructive in any way to say it. It didn't contradict her point. That's why he wouldn't say it, yes. It wasn't sensible. He'd move on.

"Look, I've undressed eight women head to toe and bathed them, and not once did I fancy anything I saw. Don't even dare to suggest I'd be straight."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Didn't you just previously say --"

Red stopped himself. Even to him, it felt low to go there. Of course, shame was an outdated instinct, but... it wasn't constructive in any way to say it. It didn't contradict her point. That's why he wouldn't say it, yes. It wasn't sensible. He'd move on.

"Look, I've undressed eight women head to toe and bathed them, and not once did I fancy anything I saw. Don't even dare to suggest I'd be straight."
She knew where his head was going. Her expression hardened.

I said what I said.” And that was the end of it. She wouldn’t say any more or any less, and she was both relieved and impressed to find that he held his tongue. Amazing that even crazy cult types had some morality in that regard.

However, his second comeback made her laugh and she held her hands up. “I never said a word, I was just making a statement. You know what you fancy more than I do.” Gods, she really had bad taste. Crazy and not even straight—she really knew how to pick ‘em, didn’t she?

She paused to consider something else. “And yeah, boobs are weird. I can agree with that.”

Everything else though…well.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Never have I ever..." he pondered for a moment, but decided it was best to lay things out on the table, "...Had good parents to look up to."

Zak stayed by Horizon's side, that healing glow still remaining, and grimaced when the next person went. Yet another potion for the pair to drink, and it felt like Horizon was just destined to always get the short end of the stick. The Vaporeon looked up to Horizon's face, brushing his own against it. "I am aware of the rules of the game, but remember we are above such things. None will force this upon you, for none have the power to."

Still curled up and sobbing, Horizon shook his head. He let out a breathy sigh, saying, "There's... a chance... I can feel better."

"But--" Zak began, cut off by Horizon stretching his arm towards Ghaspius and plucking two potions from the ghost; a silver one, and a black and red one similar to molten rock in looks alone.

"Here," Horizon muttered, handing the infernal potion to Zak, and keeping the silver one for himself. When he raised his face to drink it, his eyes were red and puffy. He looked awful.

This silver liquid gives the drinker immunity to fear and a nosebleed.

The potion was tasteless, scentless, but effective. He clutched his head again, his eyes widening slightly, and he gritted his teeth, letting out a hiss of air. His face felt tense, on the verge of bursting, but luckily that quickly subsided. All it left was the trickle of bluish blood from his nose.

"...Am I bleeding?" Horizon wiped off his face, looking down at the blue on his arm, and grinned. "I am! Hahahahaha!"

Watched Horizon cackle at the sight of his own blood, Zak felt a heavy guilt in his chest. The Dragonite was being pushed so far in this game, in this children's game. It was enough to make Zak sick.

"Hurry up, Zak. I'm fine, honestly this is the best I've felt all day!" Horizon laughed, smiling. His nose didn't stop bleeding, leaving a blue stain on hie pearly white teeth. And his eyes looked... crazed, for lack of a better term. "Let's see what you get! Come on, come on!"

Zak sighed, then downed his potion.

Drinking this infernal elixir grants attractiveness to all undead. It has a pleasant smell.

At the very least, it smelled nice. And there was a faint sulfuric aftertaste, but no other blatant side effects. "If only we both had potions like this," Zak muttered.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
She smiled, painfully. “I also thought I was a straight woman being nice, but my brain is always 20 steps ahead apparently.”
Selene blinked. Because of me? I...

This was a good time not to have a corporeal face, nor blood for it to flush with

At the very least, it smelled nice. And there was a faint sulfuric aftertaste, but no other blatant side effects. "If only we both had potions like this," Zak muttered.
"Aww!" Selene giggled. "Did that potion make you look... cuter? More pettable? Or maybe you just learned baby-doll-eyes..."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Aww!" Selene giggled. "Did that potion make you look... cuter? More pettable? Or maybe you just learned baby-doll-eyes..."

Zak blinked, looking around him before pointing at himself. "Me? I mean, obviously, I've always looked more than ideal for those below me but... Admittedly, I can confess I do not look my best right now. Or I certainly do not feel as such." Zak cleared his throat, putting on a proud, toothy grin. "Do not let that stop you from petting my maliciousness. Favor of the gods has shined upon you today."

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Rekker took ANOTHER potion and drank it.

"... Here goes nothing." She muttered.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
At the very least, it smelled nice. And there was a faint sulfuric aftertaste, but no other blatant side effects. "If only we both had potions like this," Zak muttered
Altair had the vaporeon lifted by his neck-frill in an instant, to be taken back to his (not) pillow fortress. Unfortunately, as he was returning to his station, Altair let out another building-shaking sneeze, dropping the vaporeon in the process. Manaphy's balls, he thought upon seeing what'd just happened.

Altair's sneeze caused a random selection of players to swap species!

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Altair had the vaporeon lifted by his neck-frill in an instant, to be taken back to his (not) pillow fortress.

Zak let out a surprised choke, and upon seeing where he was being carried off to, gave a confused look to Altair. "I, appreciate the turnaround, but yo--"

Altair let out another building-shaking sneeze, dropping the vaporeon in the process.

Zak fell on his face, his horns being the only thing to keep him from entirely faceplanting. "--Honestly I would say this fits the settings proper. Slapstick at mine or mine Grunt's expense." As he picked himself up, he noticed how much lighter he felt. Like, exceptionally light, almost like a bird, or a cloud or...

Looking down at himself, Zak realized that the correct answer was both. "I am... an Altaira. I am an Altaira. I have changed once again," Zak muttered, then smiled. He flapped his fluffy wings, jetting himself off the ground and banging his head against the ceiling. Even then, he let out a cheery laugh. "This is a far more suitable transformation! I can fly once again!"

"And this isn't so bad either!" Horizon laughed. Anyone who looked for a giant dragon, would instead find a Hitmonchan shadowboxing on top of a table. And when he was done, he punched the table in half. Why?

You're playing this game and still asking things like that? Really?

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
As soon as the potion finished, Rekker's fur started... growing again. Although she tried to make it stop, she couldn't. It kept growing and growing until Rekker was completely covered in floof; becoming the fluffiest Espeon ever.

"...Honestly, this isn't so bad." She said.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I-" Saltriv began to say to the shadowy Chikorita, but before they could say much, the Chikorita had disappeared, and they were...floating? They couldn't feel the ground at all.

They looked down, and their eyes widened. They had a ghostly, purple body now. They were a Mismagius!

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Then they slithered away to go rejoin the other beings in this building.
Ghaspius looked upon the half-Garchomp half-serpent in shock. Was this... also because of me...? "Antares, are you--"
Altair's sneeze caused a random selection of players to swap species!​
Before he could finish his question, it felt as if gravity had suddenly magnified. Everything around him suddenly felt more raw, less ephemeral; he could feel the crispness of the air as it danced around and bristled him, and the light... He closed his eyes and basked its warm, comforting embrace. It felt like when his sister was a little Shinx and would nestle between his feelers while she soundly slept, only instead the warmth surrounded him instead - nourishing his soul.

When he opened his eyes, he noticed he was taller... and grounded. The floor beneath him was smooth, yet coarse... and he felt it in four places at once! He looked down and observed his features, realizing he had been transformed into a Meganium! He craned his long neck (Such an odd sensation... but useful!) and noticed the shining red petals blooming from his torso - he had taken on the same species as Saltriv! He had been so taken aback by the surprise that his mind immediately turned to concern as he craned his neck again (Such a lovely feature!) towards Fumie and sighed in relief. They had not been affected by that sneeze.

He quickly shook his head. There was still the matter of Antares. He lurched towards the half-Garchomp, only to find he could only stretch his neck out and his body did not move along with him. He tried leaning his weight forward, but found he could not move. "Oh, right, I have legs now..." Going off of pure instinct, he tried to push them without lifting, only to stumble, legs splayed out with a wince as his underside fell and hit the floor. "How do these things work, exactly...? Hey, Saltriv... could you help...?" He said, trying to look for the Meganium in a 360 degree fashion with his new, highly effective neck. Of course, if he had been paying more attention, he might've noticed that yet another Mismagius was there that had not been present before...

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv, upon hearing their name, looked around, before seeing another Meganium just like them. Or, how they were. Was that Ghaspius? Did they swap bodies?

Hopefully it was only temporary.

"It's easy! Move one side of your body, then the other! Right legs, left legs, right legs, then left legs! And use your neck and tail for balance!" the Mismagius said, smiling as they floated over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom