• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Red froze the moment he felt the presence of another by his side - he didn't need to look to know who it was. Slowly, he raised his hands in the air, doing his best to remain calm and hoping dearly that his additional arms wouldn't try anything.

"Alright," he said, slowly and tonelessly. "I'll back off."

With very slow and clear motions, he got back up and walked backwards, no intention to stop before he knew the danger was over.
Odile kept her hands in the same state as she mercilessly stared Red down while he walked off.

"̵͉̯̔͝B̴̭͖̓͐ṳ̵̄ȕ̴͖͎̓u̶̜̓ų̸̢͂ų̷̍̉ú̵̡̦ḿ̵̡̡m̵̺̓̕e̶̱͗r̶͕̋͜r̵̛̲̕r̴͇͕͐̓r̵̛̝͚͂r̶̗̿̓ȑ̷͙͎r̴̗͈̐,̶̫̫̓"̷̹̃ ̷̻͉́͐ she sighed. "I̵̡̫͆̀ ̸̪̃͘ẻ̵͈͚ẍ̸̧̩́̊p̴̪͘e̴̖͌c̷̖̃ť̶̟̊é̶͍ḍ̷̉ ̶̘̗͗̄a̸̙̾ ̶͇̝̐l̷͕͔̿͋i̴̝͎̋̕t̶͎̞̀t̴̰̯̑̕l̶̹͍͂͆ę̷̮̂ ̴̗̒m̷̡͈̀͗o̶̺̾́o̵͓̮͑̾ọ̵̆̽ͅȍ̷̙͂ò̸̳͒r̴̰̈̅ę̵̹͐͛ ̴̦̂̾f̵̧̠́̔ŕ̷̘̓ȯ̴͍͈m̷͖͓̑̌ ̵͙̯̆̿y̸̼͝o̴͙͖̍̕u̴͆ͅ.̷̨̩̏ ̶̻̎

The serial killer had realized what was going on before Selene had. In a moment, he had both attacked and been stopped.

Selene realized Odette was going to pass out. That's what he had been trying to take advantage of.

Odette was about to pass out. Standing up. With Odile distracted.

Selene reached out to catch her. The effects of the potion Selene was under made her feel so warm. Selene moved the blanket that was still on her shoulders so that it covered Odette. That way, the serial killer couldn't get at the ball. That was the only reason. It was only logical to do so, given he'd displayed intent to steal the ball.
Odette was thankful she didn't hit the ground that hard, and that was all thanks to Selene. She'd fallen easily into the other girl's arms, and her head immediately fell back against her shoulder.

"Fucking...you're not slick," she shouted in a slurred voice. She started laughing viciously, sounding almost drunk. "The alleged predator becomes prey, to the other fucking predator in the room."

She slumped further into Selene's body, pulling the blanket further over her own. "Fuck around and find out," she grumbled angrily. She then yawned again. "That's what happens."

"Ẅ̷̡́̓e̷̘̩̚ ̷̖̲̕s̴̢̔͝ḣ̸͔̯ò̴̫u̸̻̪̅̚l̸͉̝̈́d̴̢͓͛̚ ̴̧̰̇̐f̷̜̓̕ȉ̴͚̜g̷̗̅̏h̴̨̜̆̈t̷͉̃.̶̙̟̚ ̷͙͈̓̔W̸̗̄̆͜e̶̡͙͌̒ ̸̡͍̇s̵͉̈́ḩ̵̤̐͆o̷̩̬͂ȗ̵̼̓l̸̩͑d̸͈̽ ̸͈̣̒r̸͇͉̊e̵͎͗a̵̟̅͜l̶̦̍l̸̬̍͛ͅy̷̧̲̎ ̶͔̫̇f̸̰͈͋̃i̸͈͑g̷̱͐͜h̷̭̭̋̐t̷̘͆.̵͓͚̀͠ ̶̬͘I̴̗͉̐ ̸͔̉͑f̴̰̬́ė̴̩e̶̢̟̚l̷̜̞͘ ̶̩̝́l̵̫̓̓͜ï̵̼̝̍k̸͕͙̏e̶̜͂ ̸͙͇̆w̷̟̻͐e̷̛̝̭̓ ̴͎͓̔s̸̛̬̙̎h̶͍̄o̶͓͂ů̷̹̚ḷ̵̣͑͐d̴̩͚̋ ̶̫̊f̵̻̦̍i̵̱̞̿g̷̹̲̽ḩ̸̈́t̸͚̓ͅ.̴̺̈͛ ̸͎̾̀" Odile said, not turning around. Her eyes were still locked on Red.

Odette dazedly shook her head. "Not now...I need to stay...awake."

She then craned her head to look up at Selene. "Sorry if my fat ass crushes you to death. But thank you for not letting me crash."

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
"̵͉̯̔͝B̴̭͖̓͐ṳ̵̄ȕ̴͖͎̓u̶̜̓ų̸̢͂ų̷̍̉ú̵̡̦ḿ̵̡̡m̵̺̓̕e̶̱͗r̶͕̋͜r̵̛̲̕r̴͇͕͐̓r̵̛̝͚͂r̶̗̿̓ȑ̷͙͎r̴̗͈̐,̶̫̫̓"̷̹̃ ̷̻͉́͐ she sighed. "I̵̡̫͆̀ ̸̪̃͘ẻ̵͈͚ẍ̸̧̩́̊p̴̪͘e̴̖͌c̷̖̃ť̶̟̊é̶͍ḍ̷̉ ̶̘̗͗̄a̸̙̾ ̶͇̝̐l̷͕͔̿͋i̴̝͎̋̕t̶͎̞̀t̴̰̯̑̕l̶̹͍͂͆ę̷̮̂ ̴̗̒m̷̡͈̀͗o̶̺̾́o̵͓̮͑̾ọ̵̆̽ͅȍ̷̙͂ò̸̳͒r̴̰̈̅ę̵̹͐͛ ̴̦̂̾f̵̧̠́̔ŕ̷̘̓ȯ̴͍͈m̷͖͓̑̌ ̵͙̯̆̿y̸̼͝o̴͙͖̍̕u̴͆ͅ.̷̨̩̏ ̶̻̎
"Just living to kill another day."
"Ẅ̷̡́̓e̷̘̩̚ ̷̖̲̕s̴̢̔͝ḣ̸͔̯ò̴̫u̸̻̪̅̚l̸͉̝̈́d̴̢͓͛̚ ̴̧̰̇̐f̷̜̓̕ȉ̴͚̜g̷̗̅̏h̴̨̜̆̈t̷͉̃.̶̙̟̚ ̷͙͈̓̔W̸̗̄̆͜e̶̡͙͌̒ ̸̡͍̇s̵͉̈́ḩ̵̤̐͆o̷̩̬͂ȗ̵̼̓l̸̩͑d̸͈̽ ̸͈̣̒r̸͇͉̊e̵͎͗a̵̟̅͜l̶̦̍l̸̬̍͛ͅy̷̧̲̎ ̶͔̫̇f̸̰͈͋̃i̸͈͑g̷̱͐͜h̷̭̭̋̐t̷̘͆.̵͓͚̀͠ ̶̬͘I̴̗͉̐ ̸͔̉͑f̴̰̬́ė̴̩e̶̢̟̚l̷̜̞͘ ̶̩̝́l̵̫̓̓͜ï̵̼̝̍k̸͕͙̏e̶̜͂ ̸͙͇̆w̷̟̻͐e̷̛̝̭̓ ̴͎͓̔s̸̛̬̙̎h̶͍̄o̶͓͂ů̷̹̚ḷ̵̣͑͐d̴̩͚̋ ̶̫̊f̵̻̦̍i̵̱̞̿g̷̹̲̽ḩ̸̈́t̸͚̓ͅ.̴̺̈͛ ̸͎̾̀" Odile said, not turning around. Her eyes were still locked on Red.
Red crossed his arms. "Please, I'm not that dumb. I know when I'm outmatched. You think I just go out and fight ursas in my spare time?"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Fucking...you're not slick,"
Oh no she's onto- Wait she's talking to the crazy dude.

"Sorry if my fat ass crushes you to death. But thank you for not letting me crash."
Selene laughed. "You're not going to crush me, it's fine. You can let me steal your warmth to make up for it."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Just living to kill another day."

Red crossed his arms. "Please, I'm not that dumb. I know when I'm outmatched. You think I just go out and fight ursas in my spare time?"
"M̶m̸m̵m̸,̸ ̵g̵o̵o̴d̵.̷ ̷I̶ ̵l̴i̵k̶e̸ ̶s̵m̵a̷r̷t̴ ̵b̶r̶a̵i̷n̸s̶," Odile hummed, morphing her branches back to regular human-esque hands.

"With arms like that you could attempt it. Steal and skin one of their babies while you're at it," Odette snickered. "Next time, instead of trying to shove your..." she trailed off as she got lightheaded. "Fucking hand up my skirt, to..." she started giggling. "Steal my ball, maybe ask."

Oh no she's onto- Wait she's talking to the crazy dude.

Selene laughed. "You're not going to crush me, it's fine. You can let me steal your warmth to make up for it."
She lowered her chin to her chest, blinking slowly as to try to keep herself conscious. She smiled tiredly.

"Take what you want. I prefer the cold anyway."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Zak had never ran so fast in his life, panting and gasping for air as he bolted through the halls. The moment he found the stairs, he practically threw himself down them. And the the next flight, and the next. He threw himself down at least five stories, and with a sore and aching body decided it might be best to just... not. "How many stairs does this establishment need?" he hissed.

Several floors down, Zak bolted out the stairwell and onto a floor that looked remarkably similar to the one he left the others on. Fortunately, the main difference was one Dragonite stuck upside down in the ground, kicking frantically as if his life depended on it. Which was accurate, probably.

"Thank the afterlife, you won't be arriving there just yet," Zak muttered, relieved. He went over to Horizon and nudged him with the side of his head to stop the kicking. "Grunt! I am here! I know not the nature of the serum you drank, but it seems you have it partially under control. Very good!"

A muffled voice talked back, but Zak couldn't make it out. "Wait to speak until after we free you. Quickly now, patience of the gods, the game upstairs will not wait for us forever! Now, perhaps you should--"

Horizon started kicking again, and his body started to sink. Zak went back into panic mode instantly. "H-Horizon!" he shouted, running back to the stairwell to go just a floor lower. He rejoined with Horizon in no time, the dragon lying on the floor, his breathing ragged and sharp. A smile fall upon Zak's face getting to see the Dragonite was still in one piece."

"Zak! You came for me!" Horizon cried out, stretching out his arms to grab the Vaporeon into a tight hug. "I-I just kept falling and falling, I thought it'd never end! I don't know how big this place is, a-and I don't wanna find out!"

"You are fortunate indeed to have found yourself worthy of my unjust mercy," Zak sighed, melting into the hug. "How fortunate you are alright, you have yet to witness my inevitable ascendance, and mine yours. Now, posthaste! We have a game to bless with our presence!"

Horizon nodded, getting up from the floor and carrying Zak in his arms. The two rejoined the others eventually, fortunate to see the game hadn't gone too far without them, from the looks of it at least.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Well, now it looked like it was her turn to ask. Or...tell? Whatever it was. She was too tired to care.

She wondered what she could ask. Most of the more nefarious things most people would be more hesitant to come out and admit, she'd done. That was certain.

"I've never had a boyfriend," she said to herself. "Or a girlfriend." She pursed her lips. "Actually, that's...a lie. I have a friend, who is male. And he kisses me sometimes. So can't ask that."

She yawned again. She didn't expect Selene to be so damn comfortable, and yet, here she was. Nestling into her, ready to take a damn nap. But she couldn't, considering Red had tried to steal her Pokemon.

Dick. He really was like Dorien. It just had to be the hot ones.

"So I guess I can't say I've never kissed a guy either. My first kiss ever was my gay best friend, because I'm pathetic." She pressed her lips together, and suddenly, she had it.

"Oh, that's a good one," she said. "Never have I ever kissed a girl."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Never have I ever kissed a girl."

Zak sighed, gritting his teeth. "Hate of the gods, that's another drink for us, Horizon."

"Already on it," Horizon sighed, pulling another two potions, one more viscous and... slimy, for lack of a better term, and the other just kinda brown. The dragon gave Zak the not-slimy looking one, smiling. "I wouldn't want, uh, one has high as you to drink... whatever this is, hehe... uhg," he groaned, looking at his potion again. He already felt sick to his stomach.

"How courteous," Zak laughed, clinking his bottle against Horizon's. "Let us hope your drink tastes better than it looks, Grunt!"

The two put their potions to their lips, and with one last look at each other, downed each in one gulp.

A brownish potion with a sweet taste gives the power of instantly heal all wounds and afflictions.

Zak hummed, smacking his lips. That was nearly as sweet as a pie made of the ripest of fruits and berries. Along with the sweetness, a sense of health filled him up to the brim. It was like he didn't fall down several flights of stairs only minutes prior. "What a lovely set of potions I was gifted with today. How about you, Grunt?"

A slimy potion with a noxious taste gives the power of the memories of everything in your life.

Unlike Zak, Horizon was brought to his knees, grasping his head in pain, throwing up his guts and crying his eyes out. Zak didn't even hesitate to go to the dragons side, worry and panic again on his face. "Blast this game! Horizon! A-Are you..." Clearly, Horizon wasn't alright, and Zak cursed himself under his breath for even attempting to ask that. "F-Fuck!" he barked.

Just then, a green glow appeared around Zak, flowing over Horizon as well. The Dragonite's cries subsided, he had a better control over his stomach, and he let go of his head. Zak let himself fall on Horizon's side, exhausted. "...What is this hell we have fallen into?"

"I-I..." Horizon muttered, not rising off the floor. "D-Dear god... Wh-What is this..? Why... Why..."

"
Are you still ill? Speak to me, please?" Zak asked.

"G-Get out of my head... Get out of my head..!" Horizon growled, digging his claws into the ground. "I-I'm not dead... I never killed, I... I wasn't... Who..." he punched the ground, cracking it under his fist, then curled up into a ball, gently sobbing. "S-Someone... Someone please..."

Not knowing what else to do, Zak pushed himself against Horizon again, taking on that green, healing glow again.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Rekker muttered to herself about how the heck she's gonna explain this to Lilly, before saying,
"Man, That's the second one in a row.... Yeah, I've kissed a girl before."

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
"Oh, that's a good one," she said. "Never have I ever kissed a girl."
"Ha! Easy pass! You wouldn't catch me dead making out with a chick. I'm an appreciator of men."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Ha! Easy pass! You wouldn't catch me dead making out with a chick. I'm an appreciator of men."
She felt like a clown.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhh," she said. "That explains a lot."

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
A second potion appears in front of Rekker, She drinks it... and is engulfed in light.
Once the light dissapates, all that's left is a green espeon.
Rekker looked at herself and shouted, "WHY DO THESE POTIONS HAAATE ME?!"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"Never have I ever... danced?"
Never danced, huh? Altair wasn't too sure of it. He might've danced a couple jigs and there was that one time with...

He was better to be safe than sorry.

He took a black potion from the pile, downed it and waited. When nothing happened, Altair looked back at the now empty vial in confusion—the drink itself smelt and tasted like stale water, and Altair had expected something to happen by now.

"Hey wait a minute..."
The black elixir was water. Dyed water.

Altair didn't need to sit on his feelings of being cheaped out for long, however, as another statement came—one that he'd done more times than he could count to more women he could count. "Let's hope this one ain't a dud," he muttered before taking a swig of another potion. This one was sweet and pale in colour. The instant the last drop left the vial, Altair found it was now impossible for him to lie.

"...Fuck."
A pale potion with a sweet taste gives the power of the drinker becoming truthful
He could only hope that it would wear off quickly.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio

Antares was still in this dammed labyrinth of furniture and shelves as the next question was asked.

He stopped briefly just to laugh at the absurdity of it.

"Ha! To think I would do such a thing; the mere idea alone is asinine."

Well, either way, back to looking for the Core.

He had the feeling this would still take quite some time.

Wait a moment. Perhaps...

Could he use his newfound potion-given powers to ease the search?

He supposed it would not hurt to try.

A deep breath, and...

Various pieces of furniture upended and smaller things like lamps were sent careening through the air. A few shelves were knocked over, as well.

Ah. I suppose it works. ...Zygarde?

Due to either the proximity of the noise, or due to its sheer cacophonous nature, we suspect you may be close to our location. Continue searching.

Of course.

So he kept looking.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Oh no...

Selene winced. If Odette hadn't figured out what was up with her yet, that was about to change. She took the blanket off herself, and set Odette down so that she was on top of half of the blanker, with the other half overtop of her.

She took a bottle of translucent purple liquid. She uncorked and smelled it. It smelled like a fall breeze on a cool evening back home in Kanto. It tasted like cotton candy. For a moment, Selene wondered if she'd gotten a good one this time...

Then, she died.

Her body fell onto its knees, then on its side. Its mouth hung open, unbreathing, its eyes unfocused.

A purple mist drifted up towards a point above her body, coalescing into a silhouette. A pair of eyes emerged. And just like that, Mismagius was even closer to becoming Selene's least favourite species.

When she tried to speak, her voice sounded like wind over sand. "Did that just kill me?"

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Her body fell onto its knees, then on its side. Its mouth hung open, unbreathing, its eyes unfocused.

A purple mist drifted up towards a point above her body, coalescing into a silhouette. A pair of eyes emerged. And just like that, Mismagius was even closer to becoming Selene's least favourite species.

When she tried to speak, her voice sounded like wind over sand. "Did that just kill me?"

Red stared at the body in silence, then raised his hand. "Hey, sorry, but if you're not using that anymore, can I eat it?"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Hey, sorry, but if you're not using that anymore, can I eat it?"

Selene’s eyes narrowed. Were it anyone else, she may have laughed, but it was that guy. A wisp flared up in her cloak.

She knew he was just trying to get under her skin. She couldn’t lash out. That would be to admit defeat.

“No. It’s been on the floor for more than five seconds now, that’s disgusting.”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv simply stared, frozen in horror. That potion had killed Selene.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"Just gotta focus, just gotta focus..." Ghaspius mumbled to himself, trying his best to brew as many potions as he could as quickly as possible. His stock was running low and the demand just kept getting more intense! He breathed a sigh of relief as he finished his last batch. Alright, let's see how everyone's doing!

First, there was the Chikorita: the Awakening Potion worked fully! Finally, everyone can enjoy the wonders of evolution early on! "Those leaves are so gorgeous! So lovely, so lovely~!"

Then there was the... Espeon. "Oh... Oops." The potions Rekker had drank were intended to help one mimic the physical traits of whoever they saw, and the other see the future. "Well, I suppose they did work, in a sense! Though I should probably thrown in less Tomato berry to lower the intensity... No hard feelings, I hope, Rekker?"

He winced when he saw Altair's effect. Truth serums were in high demand from investigators in the kingdom, but after hearing about how deeply Altair wanted to hide his secrets... Ghaspius frowned to himself. "I won't be making any more of those, no matter what those detectives might ask." Still, it was an opportunity to learn more. "Though, if I may ask... What was the starry field I saw earlier, Altair?"

Before he could let the question settle in, he blanched at Selene. "Oh. Oh dear. Are you alright? That one was supposed to let friends play pranks together by changing their type to Ghost. I, uh... Was unaware that hue-mans had no typing. Hm. That's a problem. But no worries! It will wear off! I think."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom