• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Red pointed at the garchomp with his thumb while still facing the two women. "See this loser? He thinks morality is objective. Embarrassing, really."

Antares rolled his eyes.

"The ramblings of an insane cultist."

You are a cultist. Not insane.

...I suppose that is true.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"Aw, cute of you to swear with the name of the Third Being's lapdog. Do you think he cares? Do you think he's a loving god? Do you think he practices what he preaches? Last time I checked, we're all still around and suffering."
"Pfft. Like I give a shit. Probably has more balls than you though."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
He gripped his head and began pacing again. "Aaahghh, sorry, there's just so much. But... but I guess if I really, really condense, I can say that the One is what I now call HELIX. HE chose this name when HE led HIS kingdom - sorry, no time to get into that - and HE is the one I serve. The One! Ha! Anyway, murder is natural and morality is fake. I kill people to prove that I can. I also eat them. It's good, you should try it. When my lord is ready, HE will take over my body and merge with me. I will become the new god of everything, and I will bring back the Helixian kingdom. The predators will rule over the prey, none of this mareep-congress bullshit. And that's where you come in!" He pointed at Odette. "Since you can kill, you've managed to evolve beyond your primitive social instincts. You'll be on the predators' side. You'll get whatever body you wish - as god, I will reward you for your loyalty that way - and you'll do whatever the fuck you want. Sound good?"
Odette listened to Red ramble on and on, trying ever so hard to keep up with him. She considered herself very smart, and a great listener, but she could not for the life of her understand what he was going on about. It only managed to get weirder the longer he spoke.

She lowered her brows when he started getting into how this god of his was going to merge with his body, and how he fucking ate people. She was half relieved that this was a multiverse game, because if she'd met this guy in real life, she'd have given him a swift kick in the nuts.

Honestly, he reminded her a little too much of Dorien. Absolutely gorgeous, and Zubatshit fucking insane.

"T̵H̵A̶T̶ ̷S̶O̶U̵N̸D̷S̵ ̶S̸O̵ ̴F̵U̵N̶,̶ ̵W̸H̶A̴T̷ ̴T̶H̴E̸ ̴H̸E̵L̷L̴?̴"Odile squealed. She grasped Odette's shoulders and began to shake her aggressively. "Ḏ̶̨̡̄̏͌̂O̷͉̳̊̅ ̵̜͔͆̈́͗̂̕I̵͚̯̳̮͓̅͗͝T̶̬͍̩̳͎͆̃̍ ̶̫̔͒̃̉Ḓ̷͛̅͒̒͜Ȏ̶̖͚͈̌͌̽͐ ̶̤͖̮̍̊Ȉ̶̲̱T̷͖͊ ̷͚̇Ḏ̷̜̃̋O̷̦̙̠̞͑͊̄̅̾ ̷̭̼̳̑͝I̴̡̟̻͚̱̓͗͝Ṭ̶͖̖̇ ̷̪̝̊̈́͌̉͝D̶͉̈͂̈́O̶̥̔̐́͠ ̴̭̈́̐̈I̶͓͈̝̝̜͆̉Ţ̷̥͍̹̈́̋͜͝ ̶̤̓̀D̷̯̦̲̞̃̈̇́Ǭ̵͓̜̝͚̀̈́̀ ̴̩͎͖̹̏̒͜Ḯ̸̖Ť̴̡̪̗̰̘̋̇̑!"

Odette wrestled herself out of Odile's grasp and held hers up defensively, like telling her to stop. She breathed out, then crossed her arms. She'd already dealt with one Dorien, she could deal with another one. Especially knowing this was a game.

"But, here's my question," she asked quizzically. "I've already merged with my god. We share a blood system and senses. Sure, I can kill, but haven't I already surpassed your own goal? What do I get for stooping again? I like my body, minus the height, and I think I've had enough unwanted attention to attest to the fact that I am very good looking."

She smirked. "I'm not convinced."

"O̷o̴o̴o̷o̷o̵o̸o̸o̶o̸o̸o̸o̴o̵,̴ ̵g̴o̴o̵d̶ ̷p̸o̶i̶n̶t̸,̷ ̷g̴o̸o̵d̶ ̴p̷o̶i̸n̵t̷,̵ ̸v̷e̷r̵y̸ ̴i̸n̸t̵e̷r̶e̴s̵t̸i̴n̵g̸.̶ ̵" Odile cooed.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"Ohh boy, You really are even more fucking insane as I thought." He says, grabbing the potion that appeared in front of him.
"Alright, let's see how well this goes."
He takes a sip and falls unconscious.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Rekker's placed inside a hospital waiting room, as a human. His mother and a younger version of lilly are in the waiting room with him. It's a blur but... something happened. Next thing he knows, he's crying outside the building, with Lilly trying to comfort him. And in this instant, Rekker's mom said something through strained teeth about it being time to go home. ... And thus, his memory concludes.
In the real world though, he was crying as well.

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
"Pfft. Like I give a shit. Probably has more balls than you though."
"Considering he's responsible for millions of deaths rather than my eight, yeah, I'd say so."

"But, here's my question," she asked quizzically. "I've already merged with my god. We share a blood system and senses. Sure, I can kill, but haven't I already surpassed your own goal? What do I get for stooping again? I like my body, minus the height, and I think I've had enough unwanted attention to attest to the fact that I am very good looking."

She smirked. "I'm not convinced."

"O̷o̴o̴o̷o̷o̵o̸o̸o̶o̸o̸o̸o̴o̵,̴ ̵g̴o̴o̵d̶ ̷p̸o̶i̶n̶t̸,̷ ̷g̴o̸o̵d̶ ̴p̷o̶i̸n̵t̷,̵ ̸v̷e̷r̵y̸ ̴i̸n̸t̵e̷r̶e̴s̵t̸i̴n̵g̸.̶ ̵" Odile cooed.
Red pointed back at her. "Here's a question. Do you want to die? No, I don't mean that as a threat, I mean do you want your life to eventually end? Do you want to experience soul-death? If you know what's good for you, you don't. But I can change that! HE can change that. Us predators will never have to die. If you ever get tired of living - which you won't - then why not take a small break, be a soft little brain slumbering soundly inside an impenetrable shell, maybe? Anything's possible! Why settle for anything less? In fact --"

He stopped, hunched over and panted for a while. "Oh, wow, sorry, I'm --"

He covered his mouth. After a second frozen in realization, he sprinted to the nearest toilet - which wasn't connected to any sewer system, obviously - and threw up.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Red pointed back at her. "Here's a question. Do you want to die? No, I don't mean that as a threat, I mean do you want your life to eventually end? Do you want to experience soul-death? If you know what's good for you, you don't. But I can change that! HE can change that. Us predators will never have to die. If you ever get tired of living - which you won't - then why not take a small break, be a soft little brain slumbering soundly inside an impenetrable shell, maybe? Anything's possible! Why settle for anything less? In fact --"

He stopped, hunched over and panted for a while. "Oh, wow, sorry, I'm --"

He covered his mouth. After a second frozen in realization, he sprinted to the nearest toilet - which wasn't connected to any sewer system, obviously - and threw up.
Odette was silent as he kept talking. She would adjust her head every so often, as if to make it extra clear that she was listening. Her expression remained passive as he ran off to throw up.

"S̶u̸c̵h̴ ̶p̵a̴s̸s̸i̸o̴n̶!̶" Odile gasped. She sprinted after him, and Odette shot a wary look toward Selene, before sucking her teeth and following. She stood back and watched as Odile leaned over the toilet tank to witness the scene.

"Was that your god telling you to shut the fuck up, or were those some bad meatballs?" she asked.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
The flareon woke up, and did nothing. Tears still on his face.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Effect: Grows a hideous feature that lasts 1d8 hours (like mandibles).
"You lost one, even a silly one, you drink!"
A part of Selene wanted to argue, but she recognized that was factually correct. She would only dig herself into a hole by fighting it.

She took one of the Mismagius' potions and uncorked it. It smelled like lawn trimmings. She swirled it in the bottle... She really didn't want to drink it.

Watching the particulates whirl around was better than trying to listen to the murder cultist guy, at least...

Then, he ran off to go uneat lunch, and in the process diverted Odette's attention. At least her friend wouldn't see anything if she broke out tap dancing. She poured the liquid down her throat... and, to her surprise, it didn't taste awful. It was a little sour, but fruity.

There was a moment of anticipatory dread, where she wasn't sure what was going to happen...

Then, her jaw began to grow sore. It was difficult to hold her mouth shut. She felt something shifting. Anxiousness settling in, she retreated behind a shelf for privacy. Hands pressed to her face, she felt as mandibles like those of an Ariados began to pierce the skin on either side of her mouth

This... This is temporary, right? It'll be gone before I go home.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
The potion took effect, and she suddenly had no control over her mouth, or her vocal cords.
Ghaspius happily clapped at Odette's wonderful performance! The potion was supposed to give someone confidence, though he supposed charisma was close enough! It's not false advertising, right? "Wicked sick," he cheered! He supposed that now that the game was in full swing, he'd have to brew some more potions...
"Never have I ever lost a bet."
...And became so focused on his work that he almost missed out on the next question! He had looked up to check on Fumie, and thankfully heard the question at just the right time.

He thoughts about his answer for a moment, and realized he hasn't just lost a bet: he's lost too many to count. "Ahh, even if most were between me and my little sis, a bet's a still bet!" He imagined one of the strewn about bedrooms as his old home as he began to reminiscence. "She always had something to prove. Whether it was in battles, in studies, or heck, even in checkers - she'd always make sure she was the best." He smiled as he continued, "And you know what? She absolutely is. I'm so, so proud of her. She became a big shot at the er, 'Ancients Association' I think it was called, when she was only 17!" His eyes moved towards the floor as his smile became more wistful, "I hope she's doing alright these days, though. I haven't seen in her in over two years..."

He quickly shook off the thoughts. He was about ready to drink his own potion, but stopped as he listened to the ongoing commotion and frowned. He respected the religious beliefs and spooky stories of others, but this 'Red' fellow was taking things too far. He floated over in front of the pillow fort and kept as close of an eye on Fumie as possible, squinting at the rambling man as he did so. "If that one's definition of 'fun' involved killing, then he certainly wants to kill the fun," he said to no one in particular.

Either way, the game must go on! He chugged a vial filled with a sparkling sky blue liquid.
This milky liquid gives the drinker telepathy with creatures from beyond the universe.
Ghaspius enjoyed the sweet taste of liquid--Hang on, is someone narrating me? He thought to himself, as he listened to the words that surrounded him. Oh dear Siren, someone is! Is that you Hoopa? He searched around, hoping to find the small legendary Pokémon, but to no avail. The words he had heard were out of reach - far beyond what he could see. Beyond what I can see? So is it like... telepathy? Hm...!

He closed his eyes and listened a bit more closely. Kind of hard to when someone is saying exactly what I am doing... And through it, things in far, far greater detail than he would've thought possible surfaced:
He frowned when he realized all facets of Selene's reactions. She didn't like the potions... Even so, he was at least happy that through it, she was able to make friends with another player. Deciding to try to lend a helping hand (I don't know Helping Hand, silly!), he floated over to Selene and said, "Not worry; it's temporary! And, uh, sorry about the flavor." His eyes darted left and right before he leaned and whispered, "Hey, uh, do you hear the voices in your head too...?"

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Altair overheard Ghaspius speaking with the taller, dark-haired girl who'd hidden behind a shelf. He cocked his head before asking, "Voices? Did that potion make you crazy or something?"
He turned his head towards Altair and said, "No, no, I mean, like," Ghaspius paused for a moment, "Like just then! It said I paused! And when you came up to me, it said you overheard me and you cocked your head, it's... really descriptive. Spookier than spooky."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Came up to him? But Altair hadn't left his pillowfort since he made it, the small grey creature that was normally seen accompanying Ghaspius, snuggling in his thick, wispy mane. "Iiiiintresting," he thought aloud. "What's it saying now?"

Altair wondered if these 'voices' would stop now that he'd asked about them.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Came up to him? But Altair hadn't left his pillowfort since he made it,
Ghapsius shook his head. "Wait, no, the voices are right, you didn't leave, I just--"
the small grey creature that was normally seen accompanying Ghaspius, snuggling in his thick, wispy mane.
"Why are they describing your mane and thick and wispy? That's so... suggestive!" He blanched, then gasped as he realized, "No, no, wait, I didn't mean those were my thoughts, they were, describing... yours..." He looked down, unsure if that was believable enough. He floated back over to the pillow fort.
"Iiiiintresting," he thought aloud. "What's it saying now?"

Altair wondered if these 'voices' would stop now that he'd asked about them.
"I, um, well, it's not groovy of me to say this, I think, but... the voices said that you were wondering if they would stop now that you asked about them," He said, trying to repeat it as closely as possible and stumbling over his words - a far cry from his usual calm cadence. Just call me out, why don't you... "...And, yeah, they're not stopping. I think they got even more descriptive, actually."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Altair was growing more confused by the second. Suggestive? It was how his mane looked! A solemn reminder of his unnatural presence. That and the white light that bled from his chest, the one he was currently trying to hide. Still, Altair couldn't help but smile at Ghapsius's sudden departure from his calm ,yet cheery persona. "Well it looked like that potion sure had its effect. What are you brewing 'em for anyway?"

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"I don't believe your presence is unnatural at all!" Ghaspius exclaimed, trying his best to defend the man while not realizing how potentially insulting it could be. What? Insulting?! No, no, no, I... "Uh! Sorry! Didn't mean it like that! The voices, you know," he chuckled nervously. Maybe a change in topic would help lighten things up. Good suggestion! "Y-yeah the potion was meant to help with empathy - you know, like, Gardevoir do. Get inside someone's head so you can make just the right kind of prank to spook them without being too mean!" He smiled as began chatting up Altair. This was familiar territory, and far more relaxing.

Even so, the mention of the white light did bother him... No, it didn't until you said something! Meanie! The thought just kept tingling in the back of his head. That's you, not me! Just like the tingling he felt when his sister defeated him even on her hind legs as a handicap because of how comparatively weak he was. That was a low blow! As low as-- "Okay, okay, fine! The voices are talking, about..." He whispered the last part, as he remembered that it was something Altair was trying to hide, "That white light in your chest...?"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
He frowned when he realized all facets of Selene's reactions. She didn't like the potions... Even so, he was at least happy that through it, she was able to make friends with another player. Deciding to try to lend a helping hand (I don't know Helping Hand, silly!), he floated over to Selene and said, "Not worry; it's temporary! And, uh, sorry about the flavor." His eyes darted left and right before he leaned and whispered, "Hey, uh, do you hear the voices in your head too...?"
Selene couldn't bring herself to make eye contact with the Mismagius. Of everyone to try to reassure her, he had the be the worst possi- the second worst possible choice behind the seria- the third worst possible choice behind the serial killer and the bloodsucking demon parasite.

"No, I don't hear voishes in my head."

It was hard to talk around the mandibles... but at least she knew they were temporary. She wouldn't have to explain them to her mother, or deal with them in Alola. Just for a while. She could live with that, right?

She caught herself musing about what Odette would think of this. She was really the only person here Selene cared about.
At least I don't look like an fucking alien anymore.
She wasn't sure if she wanted a mirror, or whether she really, really didn't.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Ghaspius felt rude about moving away so suddenly before Selene could respond, but he looked back and forth between the two just so he could listen.
Selene couldn't bring herself to make eye contact with the Mismagius.
The voices could even reach across distances, at least! That'd make it easier to listen--
Of everyone to try to reassure her, he had the be the worst possi- the second worst possible choice behind the seria- the third worst possible choice behind the serial killer and the bloodsucking demon parasite.
Huh...?! The words had cut him deeper than an Aegislash; did she really think so lowly of him that he'd be compared to a serial killer...?
She caught herself musing about what Odette would think of this. She was really the only person here Selene cared about.
He wanted to forget he heard it; he wanted to keep chatting with Altair as if nothing was wrong, but hearing those words couldn't help but cause him to shiver in place. He truly thought he had done nothing wrong...
The flareon woke up, and did nothing. Tears still on his face.
And now someone else was sad too! Why? Why is everyone so sad?! This is a fun game... it should be a fun game... His serene smile became a quivering frown as he had a difficult time maintaining eye contact with Altair, listening on everyone and everything had started becoming overwhelming. And having someone talk about it like it's nothing isn't groovy either! He hoped the effects would wear off soon... And he'd have to make sure to talk to the Flareon later, as well.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Altair ignored the ghost's initial comments. The way he stuttered and stumbled through his sentences reminded Altair of a child gaining its sealegs for the first time. He thought it was charming in a way, but it was probably better to not draw any attention to it.

"Y-yeah the potion was meant to help with empathy - you know, like, Gardevoir do. Get inside someone's head so you can make just the right kind of prank to spook them without being too mean!"
"Yeah, you needa work on that a bit more by the sounds of it, but why are you brewing 'em in general?" Altair asked. "Trying to run a business or something?"

"Okay, okay, fine! The voices are talking, about..." He whispered the last part, as he remembered that it was something Altair was trying to hide, "That white light in your chest...?"
Altair growled under his breath. Of course they would. His voice was low but harsh. "This is something we keep between us. That light? It's a wound. A reminder of something I don't wanna remember." He paused, carefully considering the extent of the truth he wished to give the ghost before deciding that he may as well—if he wasn't going to say anything, those 'voices' certainly will. "It's a reminder of how I died."

Altair raised his voice again, as if he'd completely forgotten about their little tangent. "So, Ghaspius, how many potions have you made?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom