• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Odile grabbed one of her braids and began to trace the side of her face with it as she looked Red up and down. She slowly licked her teeth as she locked eyes with him again.
Red felt strange. Uncomfortable, even. Is this what straight men feel like when a gay guy flirts with them? Maybe he could convince her to change.

"Why don't you slip into something more comfortable, like your original form?"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Red felt strange. Uncomfortable, even. Is this what straight men feel like when a gay guy flirts with them? Maybe he could convince her to change.

"Why don't you slip into something more comfortable, like your original form?"
Odile's creepy eyes lit up, while Odette narrowed hers.

"Why are you interested in that?" she asked somewhat accusingly as she crossed her arms.

"A̶r̴e̴ ̴y̷o̴u̸ ̵o̶n̴e̶ ̴o̶f̵ ̴t̴h̸o̸s̴e̶ ̷d̴r̷a̶g̷o̷n̶ ̵f̵u̸c̷k̶e̵r̷s̵?̸" Odile asked quizzically. Her eyes were still sparkling, even as she stuck out her lower lip. "I̷ ̴d̸o̶ ̶l̴i̶k̶e̸ ̶a̷ ̴b̶i̵g̶g̴e̴r̸ ̶w̴i̵n̴g̸s̸p̷a̴n̴,̷ ̸b̷u̵t̵ ̶s̸h̸e̵ ̸n̸e̶e̸d̴s̵ ̵t̸o̴ ̶b̸l̴e̴e̶d," she explained, laying her head on Odette's shoulder. "O̵r̶ ̸I̵ ̷n̷e̷e̴d̷ ̴a̸n̷o̴t̵h̸e̷r̶ ̵o̵n̶e̷ ̴o̸f̶ ̴t̴h̴o̴s̵e̷ ̸g̷l̴o̶w̸i̴n̶g̴ ̴p̸o̴f̷f̷i̸n̵s̶!̵"

"Out of the question, until he answers mine," Odette said quickly. Her eyes were still narrow, and she cocked her head to the side. "What was your name, Red? Are you flirting with my Pokemon because you're just that into the color red, or do you have an ample explanation?"

"H̶e̶ ̶c̴o̷u̷l̵d̸ ̷j̵u̴s̶t̴ ̶b̴e̴ ̷a̸ ̴d̵r̶a̵g̴o̵n̷ ̵f̵u̶c̴k̸e̶r̷.̶.̷.̸"

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Odile's creepy eyes lit up, while Odette narrowed hers.

"Why are you interested in that?" she asked somewhat accusingly as she crossed her arms.

"A̶r̴e̴ ̴y̷o̴u̸ ̵o̶n̴e̶ ̴o̶f̵ ̴t̴h̸o̸s̴e̶ ̷d̴r̷a̶g̷o̷n̶ ̵f̵u̸c̷k̶e̵r̷s̵?̸" Odile asked quizzically. Her eyes were still sparkling, even as she stuck out her lower lip. "I̷ ̴d̸o̶ ̶l̴i̶k̶e̸ ̶a̷ ̴b̶i̵g̶g̴e̴r̸ ̶w̴i̵n̴g̸s̸p̷a̴n̴,̷ ̸b̷u̵t̵ ̶s̸h̸e̵ ̸n̸e̶e̸d̴s̵ ̵t̸o̴ ̶b̸l̴e̴e̶d," she explained, laying her head on Odette's shoulder. "O̵r̶ ̸I̵ ̷n̷e̷e̴d̷ ̴a̸n̷o̴t̵h̸e̷r̶ ̵o̵n̶e̷ ̴o̸f̶ ̴t̴h̴o̴s̵e̷ ̸g̷l̴o̶w̸i̴n̶g̴ ̴p̸o̴f̷f̷i̸n̵s̶!̵"

"Out of the question, until he answers mine," Odette said quickly. Her eyes were still narrow, and she cocked her head to the side. "What was your name, Red? Are you flirting with my Pokemon because you're just that into the color red, or do you have an ample explanation?"

"H̶e̶ ̶c̴o̷u̷l̵d̸ ̷j̵u̴s̶t̴ ̶b̴e̴ ̷a̸ ̴d̵r̶a̵g̴o̵n̷ ̵f̵u̶c̴k̸e̶r̷.̶.̷.̸"
"Let's just say I'm not inexperienced with lending my body to powerful otherworldly beings."

He analyzed his words a bit late. No, wait, that makes me sound like some kind of ghost prostitute.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Let's just say I'm not inexperienced with lending my body to powerful otherworldly beings."

He analyzed his words a bit late. No, wait, that makes me sound like some kind of ghost prostitute.
Odette’s expression became pensive. “So you do fuck dragons, huh?”

Odile began to laugh again.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Hiding his smile, Altair wrapped the vaporeon tightly in a blanket—with no room to escape; put a cardboard box on the dragonite's head; and tossed Antares across the room and into a pile of mattresses.
[[ Quick OOC clarification for any who are confused: Inline-Spoilered italic text represents the "intrusive thoughts" (aka Zygarde), and regular italic text represents regular non-Zygarde thoughts. ✌️ ]]

It seemed that Antares had dozed off for quite some time. He was completely unaware of what was going on, and--

This is a problem.

...What?

Before he knew it, he was being flung across the building as if swatted by a deity. ...It wouldn't have been the first time he had been through that.

He landed on a bed.

...I suppose I should be thankful that the impostor did not see fit to harm me.

Us. He did not harm us. Regardless, this does not excuse his previous behavior... And, yes, you are correct in saying that he is an "impostor". Were it the true Yveltal, we would have morphed immediately.

[[ Odette: the musical ]]
[[ this part is mostly just a recap of stuff and IC attempting to explain the rules of the game, so you all can skip this bit ]]

Exactly what did I miss while I was sleeping?

Quite a few events. Hoopa appeared, and informed everyone of the game being played, which is "Never Have I Ever." We have not heard of such a thing, and thankfully the rules were... somewhat explained. A question is asked, and then the rest of the players must answer whether or not they have done the thing asked. If they have, they must drink some sort of potion. ...The effects vary from potion to potion.

I see. And what is the current question?

The current question is "Never have I ever drank alcohol." Obviously, we have not done such a thing, nor will we ever. It would be a waste of our time to indulge in such a meaningless activity.

[[ ok now here's the non-recap bit ]]

There was a pause, and then...

One moment.

What--?

His chest began hurting, and his throat constricted as though someone was strangling him.

A small, gelatinous thing emerged from the branding mark on Antares's chest: a Zygarde Core.

As it turned to face him, the pain disappeared, and Antares found that he could breathe easily again.

"What are you doing?" He whispered to the Core.

"I shall relay our answer to the other beings."

Antares was not used to hearing Zygarde speak without having the constant echoing in its speech. "...I can easily do that myself, I do not need--"

"We will do it." The Core hissed impatiently, and immediately rolled off of Antares and towards the other players.

The Core eventually rolled up to where everyone else was, and waited for a while, before saying, "We have not consumed alcohol. That is all." And then it rolled away.

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Odette’s expression became pensive. “So you do fuck dragons, huh?”

Odile began to laugh again.
If he had to be the dragonfucker, he would own it.

Red shrugged. "If that's what it takes, maybe. Is there something wrong with love between man and a dragon?"

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"..Everything is."
He said.

Red shrugged. "If that's what it takes, maybe. Is there something wrong with love between man and a dragon?"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Altair had dozed off in the comfort of his fort. When he poked his head out to see what was happening now, he noticed that the stragglers had returned. He noticed that the man was drunk (pfft. Lightweight), talking to the small, dark haired women...? Huh.

The Core eventually rolled up to where everyone else was, and waited for a while, before saying, "We have not consumed alcohol. That is all." And then it rolled away.
Altair wasn't sure how many rounds had passed before a small, green thing appeared to say it hasn't had booze. The answer was none, good. He wasn't the one to miss much when things were getting fun. As the green thing was slithering away, Altair swiftly trapped it in a cup before sliding it in the direction of the drunkard and the almost identical women.

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
"..Everything is."
He said.
Red leaned down. "Oh, so is that the way we're going to be? Well, why don't you tell me what species that significant other of yours is? Did you stick to a flareon, huh?"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

“No, but I think you’re talking just to talk, because you want something from my abomination."

"W̶h̶o̵ ̸d̵o̷e̵s̶n̵'̸t̴ ̷w̵a̴n̶t̴ ̶a̴n̷y̶t̶h̵i̸n̴g̸ ̴f̷r̷o̶m̶ ̴m̶e̵,̷ ̶t̷h̴o̸u̴g̶h̶?̴" Odile said, fluttering her eyelashes. "C̴o̶m̶e̴ ̵o̴o̶o̴n̴n̷n̸n̴n̷n̴ ̸I̴ ̷w̴a̷n̴t̴ ̵t̷o̴ ̸s̶h̴o̴w̵ ̶o̷f̶f̶f̸f̶f̶f̵.̸ ̸"

"And I'm still recovering from my last round of blood transfusions, thank you."

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Red leaned down. "Oh, so is that the way we're going to be? Well, why don't you tell me what species that significant other of yours is? Did you stick to a flareon, huh?"
"Oh yeah? SHE GOT TURNED INTO A DEWOTT-WARTORTLE THING!"
Little embers of fire started coming from Rekker's mouth again.

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
"Oh yeah? SHE GOT TURNED INTO A DEWOTT-WARTORTLE THING!"
Little embers of fire started coming from Rekker's mouth again.
"Thing? That's a hell of a way to refer to your girlfriend." He stood back up, spreading his arms. "I can't believe I'm the one talking against bigotry here. Me, the guy who kills p-"

He slammed a palm on his mouth. "Oh, I wasn't supposed to say that yet..." he said coyly, a small smile on his lips.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"Thing? That's a hell of a way to refer to your girlfriend." He stood back up, spreading his arms. "I can't believe I'm the one talking against bigotry here. Me, the guy who kills p-"

He slammed a palm on his mouth. "Oh, I wasn't supposed to say that yet..." he said coyly, a small smile on his lips.
Rekker's face turned to one of horror, as he started running down one of the Isles.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
As the green thing was slithering away, Altair swiftly trapped it in a cup

The Core was on its way, just rolling along, when something dropped over it.

Confused, it attempted to roll in another direction. No luck.

It was trapped.

Antares was too far away, and the Core was too prideful to ask for help, so it would have to rely on archaic methods... It yelled. "Release us from this cage, foolish mortal!"

To anyone else, a yelling cup would have been quite a thing to behold.

Last edited:

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Altair hummed, as he decided to change course and pull the cup into his fort. "One, that ain't a cage, and two, I ain't 'mortal'."

The Core made an odd growling noise. "Ah, then you are the undead Yveltal impostor. Regardless, you shall release us from containment!"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"I can't believe I'm the one talking against bigotry here. Me, the guy who kills p-"

"A̷H̴A̴!̸ ̷I̸ ̴K̸N̴E̴W̵ ̴I̷T̵!̴" Odile cackled, pointing at Red. "H̵o̸m̸i̶c̸i̶d̶a̸l̶ ̷r̵a̶g̷e̴ ̶i̵s̸ ̸m̴y̴ ̵f̶a̸v̷o̴r̸i̴t̷e̶!̶"

Odette stared at Red, her expression now more dubious. "Kills people? What, like...an assassin?"

"W̵h̷y̶ ̸d̸o̸ ̶y̸o̸u̸ ̵s̵o̴u̵n̸d̸ ̴s̶o̵ ̷w̴a̸r̸y̵,̶ ̸Y̷O̷U̸'̴V̶E̶ ̷A̷L̴S̵O̵ ̴K̷I̸L̸L̶E̶D̵ ̷P̴E̴O̷P̶L̸E," Odile said, annoyed.

Odette held her hands up in complete shock. "HAAAAAA, WHAT, SH--" she stammered. "Why would you fucking say that?!"

"W̶o̵o̴o̴o̴o̸o̵o̷o̸o̴o̸o̷p̶s̴i̶e̵!̵ ̴I̸ ̶g̶u̵e̵s̷s̸ ̷t̷h̷a̷t̷ ̴w̶a̵s̶ ̴m̴y̸ ̷f̸a̵u̷l̵t̸!̷"

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Rekker's face turned to one of horror, as he started running down one of the Isles.
"Wrecker..." Red shook his head, then turned to the others with a grin. "More like Emotional Wreck-er, am I right?"

"W̵h̷y̶ ̸d̸o̸ ̶y̸o̸u̸ ̵s̵o̴u̵n̸d̸ ̴s̶o̵ ̷w̴a̸r̸y̵,̶ ̸Y̷O̷U̸'̴V̶E̶ ̷A̷L̴S̵O̵ ̴K̷I̸L̸L̶E̶D̵ ̷P̴E̴O̷P̶L̸E," Odile said, annoyed.
"Gods, finally!" He stepped up to the braided girl...s with a much better balance, a sign his intoxication had already begun wearing off. "Someone else that admits it. Tell me, how did you kill them? How did it make you feel? Give me all the details."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Altair wrapped the vaporeon tightly in a blanket—with no room to escape;

Zak shuffled, a pleasant look on his face. "Ah, if this is how you plan on warming up to me, I would say nearly a fraction of a hair there! Perhaps there are something to be redeemed within you after all!"

put a cardboard box on the dragonite's head;

"Ooooooo, is it bedtime already? Guess we can call this a sleepover, huh! But uh... where is everyone?" Horizon asked, entirely genuine.

"We're still here, Polly, just take the box off," Zak purred. "And raise my self higher, I wish to watch over the worms in comfort! Courtesy of our feathered friend!"

Horizon shook the box off his head just in time to witness the Core rolling around. It reminded him of someone, but he could exactly remember for some reason. It was probably someone unimportant. "...Huh, cube, thing. Nice."

"It is a Hexagonal Prism and it is also not nice," Zak hissed, glaring at the Core as it rolled. "...Alright it might be nicer than the one I know but will of the gods I will do something if it acts out of line."

Antares was too far away, and the Core was too prideful to ask for help, so it would have to rely on archaic methods... It yelled. "Release us from this cage, foolish mortal!"

And then the Core was imprisoned in a cup. Fairly easily. Zak let out a hardy laugh as Horizon lifted him up. "Look! The Core is in-prismed!"

"Boooooo," Horizon booed. "That as lame, especially for you."

"Whatever my self does is only lame when I deem it so!" Zak huffed. "And I might consider it as such thanks to the hindsight of my malignant genius."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Altair ignored the green thing yelling in its cup, muffling its voice with another pillow, after all it was time to move the game along. Must've been if he managed to take a nap in that time. However, Altair was mildly stumped on what to say. Hmm, well it had to be something he was proud of...

Altair raised his voice so that it could carry itself through the marketplace and stated, "Never have I ever lost a bet." A bet's not over until the loser repays and he never lost them, he just never finished them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom