• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Why are you chasing it?" Selene semi-committedly followed after Odette, but not nearly at sprinting speed, allowing the gap between them to grow quickly. "This seems like a bad idea!"
"It's a worse idea if I don't chase her. Her fucking ball auto locks for a reason," she shouted back. She didn't bother elaborating further as she turned the corner, following the carnage and the distant shrieking laugh. She was so focused on finding her that she'd completely blocked everything else out.

Stupid idea. Bringing her was a stupid idea.

She slowed to a jog as she rounded into a room full of office desks. This room seemed to show the least amount of carnage, which meant she had to have stopped there. She slowed to a stop in the middle of the room, peering around intently, before crossing her arms.

"This is a bad place for you to be flying," she called.

"Y̷o̸u̵'̸r̴e̶ ̸j̶u̸s̴t̵ ̷a̷ ̵k̵i̴l̸l̶j̶o̷y̸.̶ ̴C̷u̸t̶e̴,̸ ̴a̶n̵d̵ ̴a̴ ̷k̶i̶l̴l̶j̸o̶y̸.̴ ̴"

The voice was coming from above her. She slowly turned her head upward, and flinched when she came nose to face with Odile. "Gods, fuck!" she shouted.

She'd seen her a thousand times and still considered her normal form absolute nightmare fuel.

"S̷o̴o̴o̵r̷r̸r̷y̶y̷y̶y̴y̵y̶y̸y̸y̶y̶y̴y̶y̶y̶y̷y̷y̵y̷,̶ ̸d̸i̴d̷ ̴I̴ ̷s̴c̷a̷r̵e̴ ̴y̴o̵u̷?̵" Odile whined in a pout as she hovered down from the ceiling. As she landed, Odette could now see that she'd significantly shrunk. Now, she appeared more the size of Dratini, which was a lot more manageable than what she was before.

"How the fuck did you grow without me powering you up?" she asked incredulously.

Odile shrugged. "N̸o̸t̶ ̷s̸u̸r̸e̸.̷ ̵S̴o̷m̵e̸t̷h̴i̵n̵g̸ ̷i̶n̵ ̴t̵h̴a̴t̸ ̴p̶o̵f̴f̶i̷n̵ ̷c̷a̴u̸s̵e̸d̷ ̶u̶s̸ ̸t̸o̷ ̶s̸u̵r̷g̷e̸.̶ ̸I̸t̴ ̷w̷a̵s̷ C̵͎̗͔̬̮̺̳̩̄́́̃͐̆͠Ȯ̷̤͍́̓́̾̌͘̕Ó̶͈̝́̉͋̇̕͠L̴͓͎̘̩̗͖͕̱̓̌͆̽̽̏̔̚͜."

Odette sighed deeply. "That explains how you bypassed the lock on this stupid thing," she groused, thumbing the open specialty ball.

"I̷t̷'̸s̸ ̴k̴a̴r̷m̵a̷ ̸f̶o̴r̸ ̷n̸o̶t̷ ̷l̶e̸t̴t̶i̵n̷g̴ ̴m̸e̶ ̷o̶u̴t̶ ̶w̸h̵e̶n̴ ̴I̴ ̸a̸s̵k̵e̶d̵.̶ ̴"

"Wanna know what else is karma?"

She didn't allow Odile to answer before she punched her square in the jaw, sending her reeling.

"That's what you get for filling my fucking head with your bullshit," Odette seethed.

Odile rubbed her jaw with her wing for a long, long time. Soon, a growl started bubbling in her throat as she slowly looked back up.

"I̴f̸ ̵I̴ ̴w̶a̶s̶n̸'̵t̶ ̷a̵s̸ ̶o̸b̴s̶e̴s̷s̸e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̷t̴h̷ ̷y̴o̶u̷ ̵a̴s̴ ̸I̸ ̸a̸m̵.̴.̵.̵I̴'̷d̴ ̵r̸i̴p̶ ̴y̵o̷u̶ l̵̻͈̈́i̴̩̋̑̆m̸̮̰̆̈́̌͂͆b̷̡̧̻͈̣̬̻̗̈́͂̄̄ ̵͚̈́f̷̨̧̝̪̰̟̾̋r̵̢̨̟̻̯͖̰͂͋̀͘̕ṏ̶̧͙̰̭̓̈́̍͝m̴̭̠̏̂̇͐͠ ̴̢̤̹̬̬͂ľ̸̢̦̥͐̒̂͝ͅi̵̯̯̺͙̺̎͝͝m̶̖͕̬̪̆̔͗͒̕͘͜b̵̨̳͇͙̹̘̏͘͝.̸̛̣̫͉̳̫͆́̾̉͘͠ ̴̧̖̲̰̞̓́͑̅͂̍͝͝."

Odile's growl came out at full volume, causing the building to shake, the lights to flicker, and more debris to fall from the ceiling. Odette scoffed as she began to tap her foot, unfazed.

"You can't. You need my blood. I have you under my thumb, just like my emotions are under yours," she explained.

They glared at each other, as if hoping the other would somehow falter. When it didn't happen, the tension deflated from Odile's wings, and she glided forward to nuzzle her face into Odette's chest.

"A̷H̴,̵ ̵I̶ ̴c̷a̴n̶'̸t̶ ̵s̷t̷a̵y̸ ̶m̵a̴d̴ ̷a̶t̵ ̷y̶o̶u̶,̵ ̷y̸o̶u̵'̶r̸e̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̴d̴a̴m̴n̶ ̴c̷u̵t̷e̸!̸" she giggled. "A̵n̷d̵ ̷I̶ ̴l̵i̷e̶d̶.̵ ̶N̴o̷t̸h̷i̶n̴g̵ ̸b̸e̵a̷t̸s̶ ̴y̶o̸u̶r̷ ̸b̷l̶o̵o̴d̴.̶ ̵"

"Touching," Odette said, a tinge of disgust lining her tone. "Maybe stop talking about my blood like it's some candy."

Nonetheless, Odette was thankful to have caught up with her, and managed to keep her from causing any more damage...both to furniture and living being. Now that she'd somewhat gotten things under control, she turned her head back in the direction she'd come, as if waiting to see if somebody had followed her. Somebody had to be curious enough to do so, as unfortunate as it was...

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
"Yep! I didn't get much sunlight before I came here," Saltriv said.

They stared at the weird Pokemon that appeared for a few seconds, before looking back towards Kimiko. What kind of Pokemon was that?

"Well, uh... maybe this is just paranoia talking, but I'm thinking we should avoid the mismagius' poffins."

Odile's growl came out at full volume, causing the building to shake, the lights to flicker, and more debris to fall from the ceiling. Odette scoffed as she began to tap her foot, unfazed.

Kimiko watched as the only male human in the party calmly stalked off in the direction of the demon mosquito and her human companion. There seemed to be some commotion; the building trembled briefly and Kimiko thought she heard... well, calling it a voice would be generous, but there were definitely some words there.

As she watched Red disappear from sight, she let out a deep breath and sat back down, annoyed that while the building's trembling had stopped, her body's had not. "Yeah, I'm just gonna stay here. She... must have to deal with this often enough, she'll be fine. I don't need any more murderous ghosts in my life."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"A̷H̴,̵ ̵I̶ ̴c̷a̴n̶'̸t̶ ̵s̷t̷a̵y̸ ̶m̵a̴d̴ ̷a̶t̵ ̷y̶o̶u̶,̵ ̷y̸o̶u̵'̶r̸e̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̴d̴a̴m̴n̶ ̴c̷u̵t̷e̸!̸" she giggled. "A̵n̷d̵ ̷I̶ ̴l̵i̷e̶d̶.̵ ̶N̴o̷t̸h̷i̶n̴g̵ ̸b̸e̵a̷t̸s̶ ̴y̶o̸u̶r̷ ̸b̷l̶o̵o̴d̴.̶ ̵"

Zak beamed, looking at Odile like someone who just found something he lost the other day and was really bummed about it until he forgot about it an hour later. "Another who knows the value of another's blood! I thought I'd be alone, or surrounded by liars!" he said, cackling after. "Although human bloods are finicky, they can change from stale to sour to distasteful depending on their mood, and very few are in a flavorful one when they're on the sacrificial tree stump in the woods by their house!"

He made steady eye contact with Horizon. "Yes, I am quite alright, thank you. And... no, I am not asthmatic. ...'Tis something else, but I fear you would not understand."

"Are you sure? I've seen a lot in the... I think week since I met Zak," Horizon chuckled.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"That was pretty good," she muttered. "Thank--"
"You're welcome!" Ghaspius grinned, "The secret is--"
She bounded into the air, knocking her head into a pipe.
"...Well that was certainly something. I'm glad they enjoyed it, but maybe I put in a bit too much Pecha...?" He mumbled to himself, blissfully unaware of just how horrifying the implications of the situation actually were.
"Fucking Christ, ODILE!" she shouted as she ran.
Ghaspius called out to the running human, "Ah, watch your language in around Fumie! They're still a kid!" Seeing the eldritch nightmare and both humans out of reach, he shrugged. Guess they didn't want any more poffins!
"Greetings, Ghaspius! I am Antares, the humble acolyte of Zygarde. 'Tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
"Well anyways, it's nice to meet you too, Antares!" Ghaspius turned towards the Garchomp and Dragonite, "And to you as well, big guy! My name's Ghaspius, and this little fella here is Fumie!" Fumie was looking up at the hole in the ceiling in wonder and curiosity - just as ignorant of the situation as their parental figure was.
"Question: Is it normal for the light-containers to flicker like that? Seems unreliable if you ask me," Ghaspius commented to the Antares and Horizon. "Oh, right, would either of you care for a poffin bite? They're not as big as the normal ones, but they're just as sweet!" He popped one into his mouth, completely immune from its effects. "Maybe it will help with that breathing problem? If not, I could try one of my other concoctions, if you'd like."

Last edited:

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Antares pointedly ignored the ramblings of the madman Vaporeon. It would not be worth the effort to engage in any kind of conversation with that one.

"Are you sure? I've seen a lot in the... I think week since I met Zak," Horizon chuckled.

"It is something I can not explain with words alone." His eye twitched as he remembered what it was like to have been branded... surely the morphing could not surpass that pain? "No, I fear that understanding would only come with personal experience, and I am doubtful that you, too, are somewhat of a vessel for the deity you worship... assuming you worship any, that is."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"It's a worse idea if I don't chase her. Her fucking ball auto locks for a reason," she shouted back. She didn't bother elaborating further as she turned the corner, following the carnage and the distant shrieking laugh.
"Doesn't lock very well now, does it?" Selene murmured.

She strongly considered sitting back down and just letting Odette sort out her own problems, but... Augh, this just had to happen to the one person she gave a raticate's ass about. She began to follow, pulling her repel from her bag.

"I̴f̸ ̵I̴ ̴w̶a̶s̶n̸'̵t̶ ̷a̵s̸ ̶o̸b̴s̶e̴s̷s̸e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̷t̴h̷ ̷y̴o̶u̷ ̵a̴s̴ ̸I̸ ̸a̸m̵.̴.̵.̵I̴'̷d̴ ̵r̸i̴p̶ ̴y̵o̷u̶ l̵̻͈̈́i̴̩̋̑̆m̸̮̰̆̈́̌͂͆b̷̡̧̻͈̣̬̻̗̈́͂̄̄ ̵͚̈́f̷̨̧̝̪̰̟̾̋r̵̢̨̟̻̯͖̰͂͋̀͘̕ṏ̶̧͙̰̭̓̈́̍͝m̴̭̠̏̂̇͐͠ ̴̢̤̹̬̬͂ľ̸̢̦̥͐̒̂͝ͅi̵̯̯̺͙̺̎͝͝m̶̖͕̬̪̆̔͗͒̕͘͜b̵̨̳͇͙̹̘̏͘͝.̸̛̣̫͉̳̫͆́̾̉͘͠ ̴̧̖̲̰̞̓́͑̅͂̍͝͝."

Eventually, Selene found that she could hear that thing's piercing voice, if not Odette's replies.

Was that unearthly thing a parasite? It drank Odette's blood? Why did she catch it? Why hadn't she had it euthanized yet? Perhaps it had tied Odette's life to its own somehow, so she was just stuck with it.

Once Selene caught up with her, it seemed to have been calmed down.

And now Odette was looking in the direction she was coming from. "So, uhh..." Say something, dammit, "You okay? Like, uhh, okay relatively speaking, I guess?"

Last edited:

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"It is something I can not explain with words alone." His eye twitched as he remembered what it was like to have been branded... surely the morphing could not surpass that pain? "No, I fear that understanding would only come with personal experience, and I am doubtful that you, too, are somewhat of a vessel for the deity you worship... assuming you worship any, that is."

Horizon crossed his arms, sitting down with a hefty thud and humming. "Mmmmmm... I think I might be? Maybe? I don't worship anyone but I was asked to go on a journey by this... I barely remember him, it's been so long... but he was a big, white, fluffy dog thing that had a fire pit on his butt. He was pretty cool, I think, but was really insistent on me leaving and seeing the world for myself, then gave me a huge fire power and wouldn't let me come back."

Muffled screaming and shouting could be heard, albeit very faintly, from nearby Horizon, but he didn't seem to notice.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust

"Aye, what a mouth that one has," Altair commented, unmoved from his mattress. He was tempted to go after the small woman and the wooden dragon but decided against it. They'd probably be back soon. He continued to watch the try-hard of a garchomp, Antares, argue with the pokémon from the cardboard crate.

"Question: Is it normal for the light-containers to flicker like that? Seems unreliable if you ask me," Ghaspius commented.
"Probably just the work of that creature we just saw," Altair replied.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"It's probably the work of that creature we just saw," Altair replied.
Hearing the commentary from the odd bird Pokémon, Ghaspius turned his head and replied to Altair, "Oh... well, that's not very nice," he grumbled. "Ghosts should be spooky, not mean! Oh! I don't think I caught your name, actually! Though you've probably heard mine a few times already," he chuckled as he approached the Pokémon he could not identify, "Those beds really are soft, aren't they? I wonder what sort of alchemy they used to do that..."

Last edited:

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"The name's Altair. Pleasure meeting you," he smirked, bowing his head slightly in greeting. He would've done his signature bow, but as the mismagius said, the beds were far too soft and comfortable to consider even moving from.

"Those beds really are soft, aren't they? I wonder what sort of alchemy they used to do that..."
"Aye. I wonder myself. But I can tell ya that the way this place looks and feels ain't natural. I'd bet good money that these beds are a product of that."

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Horizon crossed his arms, sitting down with a hefty thud and humming. "Mmmmmm... I think I might be? Maybe? I don't worship anyone but I was asked to go on a journey by this... I barely remember him, it's been so long... but he was a big, white, fluffy dog thing that had a fire pit on his butt. He was pretty cool, I think, but was really insistent on me leaving and seeing the world for myself, then gave me a huge fire power and wouldn't let me come back."

"...Are you speaking of Entei? Quite an unusual manner of description, but, hmm..." He put a claw to his chin as he pondered. "You say you were granted 'a huge fire power'? May I ask what this entails?"

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
Her constant vigilance paid off - something the mismagius said caught Kimiko's attention.

Hearing the commentary from the odd bird Pokémon, Ghaspius turned his head and replied to Altair, "Oh... well, that's not very nice," he grumbled. Ghosts should be spooky, not mean! "Oh! I don't think I caught your name, actually! Though you've probably heard mine a few times already," he chuckled as he approached the Pokémon he could not identify, "Those beds really are soft, aren't they? I wonder what sort of alchemy they used to do that..."

Spooky, not mean? Oh what she wouldn't give for the ghosts of her world to think that way. Perhaps the mismagius - Ghaspius, he had called himself, was it? - wasn't the evil torture machine she had expected. Maybe Hoopa would just let her go home with this one instead...

On second though, no. Not unless she could convince it to bring along everyone else she cared about. And that wasn't why they were brought here, anyway.

Still, despite the reaction of Odette and her pokemon - perhaps that was just a feature of the pokemon itself, rather than a reaction to the ghost's poffin? - seeing Ghaspius so carefree did put her mind at ease a little.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"...Are you speaking of Entei? Quite an unusual manner of description, but, hmm..." He put a claw to his chin as he pondered. "You say you were granted 'a huge fire power'? May I ask what this entails?"

"No, I have no idea what an Entei is. The one I'm talking about is really tall, and big, and I guess calling him a fluffy dog dragon makes more sense, actually. For whatever reason I just can't remember the name. I think Zak knows actually!" Horizon glanced around, noticing the lack of blue fish rambling. "...Huh, guess he left. Anyway, the big fire thing. It's this."

"Fusion Fla--" Horizon held a hand up, and very suddenly, a giant intense ball of fire appeared, burning a hole in the ceiling. "--OH WAIT I FORGOT WE WERE INSIDE!!!" he panicked, waving his arms around in a panic. The Fusion Flare fizzled out, but the fire it created sure didn't. Horizon jumped up, blowing on the flames to try and put them out, and instead spreading them further. "NONONONONONO!!! Z-ZAK!!! ZAK I NEED HELP!!!"

From under Horizon, a flattened Vaporeon let out a pained squeak and a wheeze. "Y-You absent... m-minded... oversized... fool..." Zak groaned.

"OH HECK, OH NO! ZAK I'M SORRY!" Horizon exclaimed, picking the fish up. It was like holding onto, well, a fish, with how slippery he was. "A-Are you ok? D-Did I kill you? Oh man this is terrible!"

"Stop y-yelling... aim me... at the fire..." Zak said weakly. "I-I do not... deem it... whatever..."

Horizon did what he was told, and the still flattened Zak let out a steady enough water gun to manage the flames. Every now and then he'd slip from Horizon's gasp, and that would get water everywhere, but that was probably better than burning.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"No, I have no idea what an Entei is. The one I'm talking about is really tall, and big, and I guess calling him a fluffy dog dragon makes more sense, actually. For whatever reason I just can't remember the name. I think Zak knows actually!"

Horizon glanced around, noticing the lack of blue fish rambling. "...Huh, guess he left. Anyway, the big fire thing. It's this." "Fusion Fla--" Horizon held a hand up, and very suddenly, a giant intense ball of fire appeared, burning a hole in the ceiling.

Antares listened to Horizon explaining, and he successfully made the mental connection.

Reshiram.

Reshiram.

Flames. Burning. The wrath of the Fire Goddess.

The deaths of his trainer and the rest of the team.

The pure fury that surged through Antares.

His feeble attempt at fighting a god. He was only a mere mortal; what could he have possibly done?

He made the goddess bleed. He unlocked Mega Evolution.

But it was not enough. He was rendered unconscious; by some miracle, the goddess had not killed him.

And when he came to, he was in a cavern... and Zygarde was there.

Zygarde...

Antares slowly came back to the present. He was quivering and breathing in a very ragged manner. His eyes stung as tears threatened to spill.

Last edited:

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Horizon and his crumbled up water gun of a fish put out the flames before too much damage was done, thank gods. The Dragonite fell to his knees, forgetting to let go of Zak and crushing the fish under his dragon-y mitts. "Thanks, and also sorry, Zak," he tittered. Zak gave a "blulbibiipbl..." in response, somewhat positive in nature.

"Now, uh, where were--" Horizon began, looking back up to Antares.

Antares slowly came back to the present. He was quivering and breathing in a very ragged manner. His eyes stung as tears threatened to spill.

Immediate horror washed over Dragonite's face, and he quickly went over and to Antares, nearly brought to tears himself. "O-Oh god! I'm sorry! Did I burn you?! I-I didn't mean to, I promise! I-I forgot we were so close a-and indoors a-a-and, p-please don't be mad!" he apologized, immediately reaching for a satchel hanging on his side.

"I have burn heals! Full heals too! A-And some potions! Oran berries? Rawst berries!" he spoke almost as fast as he moves, which was surprisingly quick for a creature his size. "Show me where th--" Unfortunately, Horizon stumbled looking over Antares, and fell flat on his face. He stayed their for a moment, then covered his face and let out a sorrowful whine. "I-I went and blew it... and I was just making a new friend too... I'm sorry..."

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Immediate horror washed over the Dragonite's face, and he quickly went over and to Antares, nearly brought to tears himself. "O-Oh god! I'm sorry! Did I burn you?! I-I didn't mean to, I promise! I-I forgot we were so close a-and indoors a-a-and, p-please don't be mad!" he apologized, immediately reaching for a satchel hanging on his side.

Antares was barely registering anything.

But...

Even though every instinct in his body told him to STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THE DRAGONITE, he couldn't. He actually suspected this was the thought process of the Zygarde core within him... of course, the natural protector would want to keep their only devotee safe...

This was a time for comfort.

Just like last time.

"I have burn heals! Full heals too! A-And some potions! Oran berries? Rawst berries!" he spoke almost as fast as he moves, which was surprisingly quick for a creature his size. "Show me where th--" Unfortunately, Horizon stumbled looking over Antares, and fell flat on his face. He stayed their for a moment, then covered his face and let out a sorrowful whine. "I-I went and blew it... and I was just making a new friend too... I'm sorry..."

Antares gently laid a claw on the Dragonite. "There is no need for apologies. I am not upset... I understand it was an accident."

Last edited:

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
For as much as Antares talked himself up, he sure revealed himself to be completely spineless real quick. He snorted before snidely commenting, "Well would ya look at that. All talk and no show. I've met wimpod braver than you."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Antares gently laid a claw on the Dragonite. "There is no need for apologies. I am not upset... I understand it was an accident."

"R-Really? You're not mad?" Horizon asked, peeking from between his claws. He sniffled, then covered his face again. "I-I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have did that still. I-I think I'll just... stay d-down here. I'm sorry."

Zak shakily stood back up, cracking his back and neck loudly and letting out a sigh. "Aches of the gods, that was more deserving of a crack than I expected. Enough for me to remember I had bones." He trotted over to Horizon, sitting down beside him with a blank, yet condescending look on his face. "Please, apologizing so often is enough to make me molt. For your luck, no one is hurt, so save your own tears for when I am off to ascend once again and be forced to leave you behind, Grunt." Zak rested his head on Horizon's shoulder, grinning. "A fate I will never allow myself to experience, fortunately for you."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
For as much as Antares talked himself up, he sure revealed himself to be completely spineless real quick. He snorted before snidely commenting, "Well would ya look at that. All talk and no show. I've met wimpod braver than you."

Horizon lifted himself up enough to glare at Altair, an uncharacteristic fury in his eyes. "Shut up," he said, in a low growl. "I don't see you being burned so bad it tears you up. Jerk."

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Well would ya look at that. All talk and no show. I've met wimpod braver than you."

He registered this as coming from the Yveltal-impostor from earlier.

He growled and said to the impostor, "If you need to make others feel inferior to have yourself seem superior, then you are one who should not be tolerated. Only a coward would exhibit such behavior."

"R-Really? You're not mad?" Horizon asked, peeking from between his claws. He sniffled, then covered his face again. "I-I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have did that still. I-I think I'll just... stay d-down here. I'm sorry."

He turned his attention back to Horizon. "Pray do not make this more important than it needs to be! 'Twas a simple, honest mistake."

Zak shakily stood back up, cracking his back and neck loudly and letting out a sigh. "Aches of the gods, that was more deserving of a crack than I expected. Enough for me to remember I had bones." He trotted over to Horizon, sitting down beside him with a blank, yet condescending look on his face. "Please, apologizing so often is enough to make me molt. For your luck, no one is hurt, so save your own tears for when I am off to ascend once again and be forced to leave you behind, Grunt." Zak rested his head on Horizon's shoulder, grinning. "A fate I will never allow myself to experience, fortunately

And then the madman came along.

Antares just watched the two. Hmm.

Horizon lifted himself up enough to glare at Altair, an uncharacteristic fury in his eyes. "Shut up," he said, in a low growl. "I don't see you being burned so bad it tears you up. Jerk."

Then Horizon spoke back to the impostor, and such ferocity was displayed!

Antares couldn't help but grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom