• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"I can't help but think about it, though... Do they have vocal cords? What are their brains like?" She crossed her arms. "It bothers me, not knowing things. I can't help it."
She cocked her head to the side slightly. "Don't Pokemon have vocal chords regardless? My mom studies them; she says they have organs that can allow them to talk, but they don't speak human words. They just have their own little language," she explained. "Not sure how it might be for you though..."

She could empathize with the need to know things, though. She tucked her hands into her dress pocket. "I get it. Maybe one of them would be able to tell you?"

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Red listened intently. So pokémon worked a bit differently in each human's world. Wherever Little Miss Walking Contradiction was from, they couldn't learn to speak human. He thought about Jess, and wished his world would have worked the same.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
She cocked her head to the side slightly. "Don't Pokemon have vocal chords regardless? My mom studies them; she says they have organs that can allow them to talk, but they don't speak human words. They just have their own little language," she explained. "Not sure how it might be for you though..."
"Well, the fact that I and Lilly are able to talk should probably say something. Rekker said, somewhat condecendenly."
[[Lilly isn't here, of course. Rekker's just referring to her.]]

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Don't Pokemon have vocal chords regardless? My mom studies them; she says they have organs that can allow them to talk, but they don't speak human words. They just have their own little language," she explained. "Not sure how it might be for you though..."
Selene blinked. “Damn. It really works that way in your world? Lucky! Most of my world’s ones aren’t really intelligent enough to learn language in the first place. You can teach the smarter ones to memorize signs for a few nouns, but not much more.”

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Well, the fact that I and Lilly are able to talk should probably say something. Rekker said, somewhat condecendenly."
[[Lilly isn't here, of course. Rekker's just referring to her.]]
Odette shrugged. "You're creatures who can control elements and do magical things humans can't do. I would have believed that you had power orbs that made noise before I believed you had vocal cords."

Her stomach growled, and she frowned.

Y̷o̸u̶ ̸s̷h̶o̴u̴l̶d̴ ̷d̷o̵ ̵s̴o̴m̸e̸t̶h̵i̷n̸g̵ ̸a̵b̵o̵u̴t̴ ̵t̸h̴a̵t̸.̵ ̶Y̸o̶u̴r̶ ̸b̷l̴o̸o̵d̵ ̷t̶a̵s̵t̶e̶s̵ ̴b̴e̷t̵t̷e̷r̴ ̷w̸h̶e̶n̴ ̷y̷o̴u̸'̵r̸e̵ ̵f̸u̷l̶l̷.̶ ̷

Can you not?

"Well...I need to eat," she said. "So I want to go look around," she announced. "I've never heard of a furniture store having a food court but apparently that's a staple here."

Ạ̵̡͙̯͚̄̂N̶̺̫̣͑̓́͘D̸̩̼̩̀͐͊ ̶̰̜̣̺̐̃Ŕ̷̼̝̆̾͠ͅE̶͓̖̼͈̒C̶̺͉͕̘̃̄̀͝Ļ̸̘̟̳̫͒Į̸͑̓̊͆͜͜N̸̬͕͗͐̅E̴̬̣̎̋̃̑̐R̴̯͋͗̃̈́ ̵̯̒͋͠C̵͔̉̓̌̂̚O̸͇̼̙̗̔́͗̀Ũ̸̖̩̺̳͇͂̓͝C̸̮̥̅͊̒́͝Ḫ̶̻͚͈̳͛͆̎̚,̶̱͓̺̹̖̀́̑ ̶͕̞̺̯̬̎D̸̙͈̼̗̃̔́O̶̭͈̩͗̐N̴̮̬̯̭̺͂̾͘'̸̢̮̗̟͚͐Ţ̵̈́̍̾̚͝ ̸̡̧͍̗̼̅̃̉͂͝F̷̤͚̩̦̜̎͂̀̀͂O̶̜̓̊͗͘R̸͚̲̘͍̻̓̏̓̎G̶̢̻̝̰̚E̵̼̫͈͠T̷̢̨̬͉͆͑͆̇̌ͅ ̷̱̬͎̘̐T̷͖̈́̅̓ͅH̷͎͓̐̆̀̾̏Ȩ̴͕̭̾̀͛ ̴͓͍̈̓̌̋͝R̴̥̫̀̐͛̍̚Ȅ̶̢̜̖̗Ç̶̺̰̪̔͛͑̕ͅL̸̨̪̪̐̓̈́̎̎Ì̷̧͕͙͎N̸̦̳͑͒̿̌E̸̝̘̬̿͒͆Ŗ̴̬̽ ̴͍̱͒C̶̼͚̈́͐͘Ó̵͕Ú̸̧͓͙̐͛͠͝ͅĆ̷̼̪̭̇͝H̵̘̻̬̳͑́̑͘.̶̛͇̯̜͒̓̏͠ ̴̟̉͊́̕̕

She flinched at the outburst, and grimaced. She immediately brought a hand up to smack herself on the ear. She held it there for a beat, before checking her palm, then brushing her hands off.

"Really, they have flies in an otherworldly Ikea?" she scoffed, really pushing the aggravated tone. "Annoying."

I̸t̴'̸s̸ ̴m̵e̷,̵ ̷I̷'̸m̷ ̶t̴h̴e̶ ̶a̶n̸n̵o̴y̷i̶n̷g̵ ̴f̵l̵y̸,̶ ̵a̴r̶e̴n̶'̸t̷ ̴I̶? Odile asked in a giggle.

I want to take you out of the ball just so I can punch you.

D̵͔̹̰̳̃̇̀̔̚Ọ̴̈́́̿̚ ̶̢̲̣͖̓̓̎̄̕Ǐ̷̯̰̟̞̿̕T̵̯͑ ̴̬̇̀̓̎̽P̵͇̒Ȗ̵̗̗̒̈́̋͛̇Ş̴͈̣̬̀̊͆̆S̶̛̘̻̭̗̈́̍̑͗Ý̷͎͂,̶̳̳̒͂͂̆͂ ̴͚͖̖̝̺̯͂̈́͠͝Y̶̮͒͐̃Ö̷̮́̐̏̚U̴̡̝͎̠̔͌'̷̬͇̼̪͈͌̉͆̉R̴̜̠̈́̾͒̊̕͝Ë̵̺́ ̴͔̚͜͝͝N̴̗̻͚̍̆̅ͅÓ̴͇͖͚̠͆T̵͖̮̥̿̈́̀̓ ̵̢̏͌̉R̷̗̥̿̊E̶̲̝͓̺͂͝A̴͇͒̍̍͂̑̆L̸̗̯̄̌̑͝.̷̧̼́̆̀̽͠ ̵̻̬̥͎͌̀

Selene blinked. “Damn. It really works that way in your world? Lucky! Most of my world’s ones aren’t really intelligent enough to learn language in the first place. You can teach the smarter ones to memorize signs for a few nouns, but not much more.”

She shrugged, ignoring the outburst, then turned to Selene. "That's kind of cool though. I guess I've heard of some really smart Pokemon learning a few human words, but they mostly just...talk, and most humans I know understand it. At least, I know I can have full conversations with my team. I actually have a Gothitelle--her name is Solene--and we were arguing just before I got here," she explained fondly.

W̷a̵s̶ ̷t̷h̶a̵t̶ ̵y̶o̴u̸ ̴c̸a̵l̷l̵i̷n̷g̶ ̷m̵e̴ ̶i̴n̸t̶e̷l̷l̸i̵g̸e̷n̷t̵?̶ ̶Y̷o̵u̷'̴r̴e̸ ̵p̷r̸e̵c̶i̵o̷u̴s̷.̷ ̴ Odile squealed.

You're a bug up my ass, Odette thought in response.

Last edited:

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
“Damn. It really works that way in your world? Lucky! Most of my world’s ones aren’t really intelligent enough to learn language in the first place. You can teach the smarter ones to memorize signs for a few nouns, but not much more.”

His attention was caught by a snippet of a conversation.

"I do hope you will pardon my interruption, but I overheard you speaking of pokemon language? I am interested in learning more of your experiences with such things, if you do not mind telling."

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
After the brief introduction to Saltriv and Selene, Ghaspius's mind had wandered off as he observed the various furnishings, knick-knacks and gadgets galore. This place had even had little glass bulbs that trapped light - how wonderful! He had been so absorbed in his sightseeing that he almost missed Fumie sneaking up behind him. Feeling the tug on his ghostly cloak-body, the Mismagius looked down at the Castform and smiled, saying, "What's up, lil' fella?"

Fumie opened their mouth and pointed at it pleadingly. "Food? But we just had lunch before we got here." Fumie vocalized a whine as they shook their hands in childish frustration. "You'll get a tummy ache..." The whine became a tantrum as they tugged on Ghaspius several times for emphasis. "Oh, alright, fine," Ghaspius replied as he began digging through some of his pouches. He had been hoping to save it for later in case the game went for a bit too long, but he didn't want his little buddy to go hungry.

He took out a small, hand-sized bowl with a lid and began pouring a small, creamy base from one of his larger flasks. He then took out a Pecha berry and cut it into small bits using Magical Leaf. He stirred the bowl using one of his feelers and closed the lid, casting a small, ghostly Mystical Fire just beneath it to let it heat up. Fumie danced around happily, bouncing along with the flame's own swerving. The substance coalesced into a more doughy form. Ghaspius stopped the heat momentarily and added another, strange and unknown bright green liquid substance to the mix. He then rolled the "dough" into small spheres.

He repeated this process of heating and rolling until a dozen of bite-sized poffins were ready. However, unlike regular poffins, these seemed to emit a green chemiluminescence, as if infused with a glowstick. It probably would have an odd taste or unintended side effect to anyone that wasn't Fumie or part ghost - not that Ghaspius realized it. "Dig in!" he said, handing three of them to Fumie. The Castform happily gobbled the mini-poffins up, cheering with a mid-air somersault in satisfaction.

Ghaspius looked around the room and saw some new arrivals - more of those 'mans of hue'! He spotted a frilly pink one, who was talking to that other one that had a been bit of a spoilsport and a Garchomp, too! What great colors! I'm sure they'll appreciate this concoction! He floated over to the group, greeting them, "Hello, hello! I've made some fresh poffin bites; would either of you care to try some?" He looked at Selene put his mouth in an 'o' shape as he remembered his last folly, and then turned towards Odette and Antares, "Sorry, I almost forgot to introduce myself again! My name is Ghaspius; it's nice to meet you!"

Last edited:

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
She flinched at the outburst, and grimaced. She immediately brought a hand up to smack herself on the ear. She held it there for a beat, before checking her palm, then brushing her hands off.

"Really, they have flies in an otherworldly Ikea?" she scoffed, really pushing the aggravated tone. "Annoying."
There was definitely something abnormal about Odette. Selene decided it was of no concern, perhaps Odette just had motor issues. She probably had it pointed out to her all the time. If she wanted to talk about it, she would bring it up herself. Selene knew having people point out that you were weird was annoying. "I guess they do."

"I do hope you will pardon my interruption, but I overheard you speaking of pokemon language? I am interested in learning more of your experiences with such things, if you do not mind telling."
Oh, the Garchomp had finished it's territorial shitfight with off-brand death. Selene shrugged at the question. "Well, what I'm trying to get at is that I don't have any experience with it. Because 'pokemon language' doesn't exist where I come from. Except in children's books, if fiction counts."

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Well, what I'm trying to get at is that I don't have any experience with it. Because 'pokemon language' doesn't exist where I come from. Except in children's books, if fiction counts."

"Wha-- Truly?!" He shook his head. "How intriguing!"

and then turned towards Odette and Antares, "Sorry, I almost forgot to introduce myself again! My name is Ghaspius; it's nice to meet you!"

"Greetings, Ghaspius! I am Antares, the humble acolyte of Zygarde. 'Tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
She blinked a few times upon Ghaspius's sudden introduction. She realized she was staring at a Mismagius, and she felt some form of comfort, thinking back to the one that helped out in her mother's lab.

"Bonjour," she greeted. "I'm Odette. Pleased to meet you as well."

She finally eyed the little poffin balls, and quirked her brow at them. She...didn't remember poffins being able to glow like that.

"That's very nice of you, but...what's making them glow?" she asked tentatively.

W̴h̶o̶ ̷c̷a̸r̵e̷s̵?̵!̸ ̸E̶a̶t̶ ̵o̷n̸e̶,̶ ̷i̸t̵ ̷l̵o̷o̷k̷s̵ ̶g̵o̸o̸d̴!̶ Odile said eagerly.

Of course, leave it to the prehistoric demon 'mon to want to eat the questionable glowing poffin.

You fucking eat it, she shot back.

I̷ ̴W̷O̵U̵L̵D̸ ̸B̷U̴T̸ ̴Y̶O̷U̶ ̴W̵O̸N̸'̵T̷ ̴L̷E̸T̸ ̷M̸E̷ ̵O̸U̸T̵,̸ ̶N̵O̵W̷ ̸W̴I̴L̵L̸ ̷Y̶O̵U̵?̶ Odile shouted, and Odette had to suppress the urge to scream. This stupid 'mon just didn't understand sarcasm.

You missed the damn--

N̷O̴N̶O̷N̸O̵N̵O̶N̵O̸N̵O̴N̷O̴N̶O̵ ̸I̴ ̸W̶A̴N̷T̸ ̷T̴H̸E̴ ̶G̸L̸O̵W̶I̴N̷G̶ ̸P̵O̴F̶F̵I̶N̷.̶ ̴

Odile--

G̸L̸O̶W̴I̵N̶G̶ ̴P̷O̷F̷F̴I̴N̸,̶ ̶G̶L̵O̴W̷I̵N̶G̷ ̴P̴O̷F̸F̴I̶N̷,̵ ̴G̸L̸O̸W̵I̴N̶G̵ ̶P̵O̴F̴F̴I̷N̷,̵ ̵G̶L̶O̴W̸I̵N̷G̶ ̶P̶O̷F̶F̸I̸N̴

G̷̖̲̠͙̖̻͍̖̰͍̺͔̤̫͇̪̪͎͚̞̬̙̯̼͉̟̿̈́̓͑͑͑̈́̍̒̕̚Ĺ̷̡̛̛͇̞̤̖͇͍̭̝̮̣̩͇̼̹̮̘̊̅̐̅̍̾̆͒͋̇͂̉͊̓̈̇̔̀͋̾̀̐͘̚̚̚̚̚͜͝͠͝O̸̡̧̐̓̐͆̌̽͛̏̂̇͋̎́̋͐̂͗̂͝W̶̛̞͇̞̠̹͇̺̙̘̘͙̋̈́͋̀̈́̈̌̀́̑̑̽̔͐͘͜Ḯ̴̡̢̨̧̫̠̗͔̭̪̥̥̞̹̠̩̫̹̙̩̤͇̳̠̔͒̏́͘͜͠N̷̨̺̗̣͕̖͖̝͓̜͈̜̣̳̯̥̠̑͒̏̀̆͗̈̀̂͑̐͆̅̄̏̇̅̿̏̂̉͆͒̃̔͐̎̚̕͜͝͠͝Ģ̷̢̡̛̛̛͉̤͙͈͎̲̝̹̦̣̙̪͚̬̠́̓̈̊̓́̅̈́́̾̅̏̏͌̄͂͗̍͋͌̇͘͠ ̴͉̝̻͙̞̱̦̙̳̻̝̮͎̟̘̑̌̍̌̃̆̀̚P̵̢̨̨̧̳̹̻̦̘̗͉̳̥͎̦͇̺̞̝̭̠̗͙͔̎̿̐̾̆̋̾̈́̏́͐̽̊͗͂̀̒͌͂̑̚͠Ǫ̷̨̢̧̭̫̪̞̖̭̟͗͌́̌̓̽̈̀͐̉̿̽͑̑̏͒̾̅̊̚͝͝F̸̻̗͚̝͓͖̩͎͓̘̼͉̓̏͂͊̂͊͋͆̀̿͐͜F̷̧͉̫̝̗͓̭̰̘̮͍͖͍̱̙̙͍͎̘̠̮͕̱̤̘̗̬̬͑͌͊̉̀͐̄̆̐͜I̶̧̢̹̤̦̼̗̦̱͕̜̭̘̭̬̥̣̗̲̊͐̈̇̆͛̈́́͑̈́̍͋̍̓̅̅̈́̌̀̾͐̓̉̚̕͠ͅN̵̢̦̮͖̟͕̳̟̞̭̅̉́̀͐͛̃̎́̌̑͐̓̌̇̍͋͗͋̐̓̕̕͝͝͝ ̷̢̡̧̛̺̻̯̖͚̹̥͍̙͚̭̪̟͖̼̪̲̮̘̤̖̩̫̘̪̊̍̐̐̇̐̍̅͐͋́̾̎͒͐͐̇̕̕͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅG̷̨̡̧̢̟̣͎͓͙̳̹͚̞̱̭̊̋̉̂̐̄̉̓̏̇̐͗̕͝ͅL̷͖̞̺̈O̶̢̧̧̢͔̣̜̹̦̱̬̤̘̥̮͚͖͖̲̪̗̳͈͐̽͜͜͝ͅW̵̡̧̪͍̲͕͉̺̦̞͈̬͓͚̦̹̯͕͎̪̤͈͙̮̑͌̀̊̾͑I̸̧̨̧̨̛͕̱͇̰͓̳͕̘̩̜͉̲̺̞̼̙̥͓̬̟̱͔̹͍̓͐̈́͂̈́͂͛͑̃̈̋͛̄̉͂̾̐̄͐̊̈͘͘͜͜͝ͅN̸̢͔̤̲͚̝͛̾͋̉̓̔͛̅́̆̃́̚͘͝Ģ̵̛̛̻͎͔͕͙̣̙̳̬̲͍͓̽͐̈́̍̈͐͂̇̓̂͌̃͋͒͆͆̐̈́̂̃̂͗̄̽̄̕͝ͅ ̵̡̛̟̬̝̳̦̜̮̬͔̳͚̞̟̓̆͗̉̔͋̈́̽͂͂̒̓̓̍̀̓̈́̓͐͊͊͋͘̕͝͝͝P̸̢̛̭̬̤̜͔̣̝̖̳͇̱̖͚͓̹͇̗̣̼̣̱͇̙̗̦̈́͗̍̒̉̆̏̏͌̎̿̍̉̓̎̑̽͋͆̌̅̈́̎͒̎͆̕̕͜͜͝͝͝ͅƠ̵̢̢̧̙͔̹̗̼̪̮͓̜̟̣̼̫̖̠͇̱̝͈̗͛̀͂͌͛̇̓̾̋͋͜͝F̴̡̱̗͇͙͓̲̫̟̺̰̥̼̗͍͐̀̋̋̓͗̋̾͗̚̕ͅF̶̢̡̣̲̮͖̠̝̈́͌̉͑̓̉̆͒͂̋́͛͠I̶̧̛̛̛̛͉͍̥̩͎̮̲͔͓̜͎̠̝̭̝̞͇̩͇̙͔͔͙̗͉̹̓̒̇̌͋̄̏̅̇̈́̽̔͐̄̏̎̔͂̄̈͘͘͠N̸̨̛̫͍̤̮̻͙̪̹̯̞̙̜̙͙̭̄͗̂̃̂̉̊͑̈́́͛̑̈́̋̃͌̊̚͜ͅͅ ̴̨͔̲̝͚̩̻͖̲̞͖̈́͆̒̀͊̓̓̾̀̔̿̈́̾́̉̉̑̈́̈́̈́̋̋͛̇̋͘̚͝ͅͅͅǴ̴̨̩̭̟̣̻͇͉͓͓̳̟̯̽̄̎͛̏̉̌̄̑͆̐̆̇͐̍͐̒̿̕͠͝L̷̨̧̩̳͕̥̝̜̠͈̮̰̺̭̪̹͕̬͉̮̹̻̝͕̮͓̲̘̾̐̍̂͋͊͂̀̽́͐̈̽́̆̊͋͋̓̇̋̌͑͋͛̀͌̉̚͠͠Ơ̸̡̡̧̥͙̼̣͖̹̬̠͖̤̟͉̲̤̳̦͓̫͇̦̦͔̇́̃͒͒͂̍͒̿̎̾͒͋͊̊͐̐̕̕͘͝͝ͅẆ̵̩̥̌́̉̃̃̈́̉I̷̧̧̛̛̬̝͙̥̠̻̻̰̗̳͎̜̙̐̾͂͌͛͒̏̀̄̈́̑͋̉͂̽̎͂̚ͅͅN̷̢̡̢̨̡̥͍̜͉̠̩͇̠̘̝̦̤͈̪̜̥̣̠͍͓̖̼͖̥̖̓̾̓̑͛̓̌͘̚͘͠G̸̨̨̠̪̤͖͎̯̳͉̥̥̖̲̟͍̩͙͂̾̉͊̾̈́̌͛̽̔̊͂̆̑͌͋̇̀̉̾̓́̋̒̋̀̃̆̈́̒̃ͅ ̴̬̻̟̮͙̦͓̪̳͍͚̈́͐́̍̏̾̑́͘͠͠P̴̨̛̛̠̻̰̣͕̤͍͎͓͍͔̮̗͔̯̠͙̰̼̹̪̗̮͋̔͊̌͂͗́̋͗̆͒̓̑̊̑̿̑ͅǪ̸̢̧̨͖̮̳͇̲̳̥̫̜̖̩̗͙̼̖͉͖̩̦͓̝̺̍̇͊̈́̎̇́̃̆̌̇͌̀͋̆̋̔͒̅̃̎̚͝F̷͈͕̯̱͎̤͙͔̬̮̜̦̘̩̹̰̾͊͑̔̈͋̌̀͛͐͋͂͝͠ͅF̸̢̧̨̫͇͉̮͈̠̯̣̭̯͈̣̘̪̝͕͖̖̂̏̀̊̆͜Į̵̢̰̺͕̟̥̭̺̬̺̣̈́͑̈́͆̆̊͜͝N̷̡̧̡̡̢̡̮̹̬̮͓͈̜̺̥͉̜̩̹͚̝̪͙̖̼͉͇̺̹̓̉̽̀͋͊́̏́̌̎̔̏̀̽̑̿̍̔͗̒̒̀͘͘͜͝͝.̶̢̢̡̨̧̛͚̤̱̝̣͈̱̪͍̟͇̞̥̥̳̦̲̰̗̟̳̟͓̝̠̔̐̽̓̈́͜ͅͅ

She couldn't take it. It was too loud. Her expression melted into something far more malicious, and she slammed her hands over her ears.

Ģ̷̈̊̃̀̃̒̄̀̊̓̄͝͝͝L̴̡̙̞̠̩̲̭͙͓̩̠̟͋̄͜͝Ö̵̙̭̳̖͕̳̦̱̳̠̮̟͎̘͉̮̌̉̉͆̅͆̌̚͜͝W̴̗̦̙͔̙̩̬̮͓̠̼̖̺̄Į̷͕̼̳͉̩͉̠̗̖͔̫̭̰͓̤͙̈́͒̈́̇̽̑̆̃̐̓̈́͑̓̄̄͛̈͘̕͜͝ͅN̴̡̩̖̐̑̃̅̀̕ͅG̵̘̹̙͕̩̣̈́ ̶̞̏͊̈̑͗͛͛̆̔̑͘͠͝Ğ̸̡̼͓̺̝̮̠̩̤͔͇̼̣͙̖̘͈̹͉͎͍͌̊̄̿͑͆́̔̐͆͒͛̂͂ͅL̸̮̼̱̱͉̹̗̲̦͎̳̦̼̾̆̒̄̈́̏̿̓̆̏͛̕O̵̟͓͈̼̯̤͍͍̱͓̞̩̦̖̓̒͛̉̐͌̈́̔̑̂͆̽̈́̓̅̑̿͑́͜͝W̷̛̦̙͚̣͚͇͔̙̺͇̭̟͉̖̞̮̬̥͍̝͉̼̯̾͐̓̂̐̕I̴̡̩̻̜̺̳͓̮͚̹̙͙͓͓̙͓̘̝͋̽̊͋͐̓̈̊͜N̵̪͉͔̯̮̭͖̥̫̭̐͑̈́̓G̵̢̛̤̱͛̅̊̎̃̏̍̔͋͗̎͒͆̃̂̀̏̉̕͠͝͠ ̶̨̧̛̱̤͚͖̙̟͍̣̺̫͖̼͍̭͛͒̏̒́͆͆̆̽͝G̷̨̢̨̫̠͇̻̭͔̫̩̪̫͓̳̱̤̤͔̲̺͕͂̃͆͝L̴̮̱͖̭̗͇̠̱̊̿̽̇͑̅̉͘͝Ǫ̵̮̙̮̼̪̗͔̤̖̤̪̒̋́̽̔́̏͆́̏̓ͅW̸̧̨̹̙̣̫͔͈̤̰̯̠̯̞̳̿̈̽͂̏̉̂͂̔͋͐̌͠I̶̩̖͇͋̆̔̉̄̌̌̾̀̆̈͑̑̈̋͘͝N̶̨̨͈͔̱̥̼͈̘̭̹̰͚̊̀̋̌͌̀͌ͅͅͅG̴̡͋̈́́̕ ̶̛̝̈͒͐̽̎̈́͊̈́̏͘P̴̛̣͔͎̜̀̓̀̅̏̈́Ò̷̧̡͖̪̬̤͕̱̳̖̯͉̋́͑̍Ḟ̴̧̼͍̼͍̞̖̗̜̬͇̳̖̮͈̩̪͚̲̓̉̑̏́̂̑͑̃͂̋̅̇͑̏̎̋̚͘͜͝F̴̡̤͚̪̝͈̈́̈́̀̒̅̌̈́̽͋̉̿̓̅̐̚͠͠I̷̛̛̥̰̪̖̱̲͌͊͒̃̏͛̾̿̊̇̀̈͊̚͝͝ͅN̵̛̠̜͖̦͉̜̉̈́̈́̽̉̂̐͒͊̇͐͂͂̋̀̇̍̋̽͘̚ ̶̢̡̗̬͚̖̹̲̺̰̪̰̳̤͇̲̰̖͎̪͉̭͎́̐̎̍͐ͅP̷̢̨̢̛͍̻̪̪̩̯̠̮͈̼͓̮͙͖͖͇̲̯̓̽̈́̐͑͛̊͋̄̚͘͝͝Ȯ̴̧̨̼̘͖͓̣͚̬̳͎̯̩̗̬̫͙̗́F̴̧̢̩͕̘̣͖̜͙̖̪͖̹͈̞̳̝̱̎̐͂̎̉F̸̬̄̓̿̄̓̉̎̒͒̂̀̎̍̎̕̚I̸̛̳̝͔̘͈̽̑̿̅̈̃̆Ņ̸̡͎͙̬̜͙̥͚̰͎͉̹̫̩͕͕͎̯̤̮̭̈́̋̈́̈́ ̴͈̠̳̐̈́̋̽̉̊̕͠͝P̵̧̢̢̡͉̹͇͕̹͗͒̽̿̓̒̈́̉͗̑͂̃̓͂̌̃͗̚͘͝͝Ơ̶̢̛͓͈͚̳̟̮̜̪̮͉̤̳͍͊̽̈̽̽̃̃̏̐͊̒̈̋̈́̕̕͠͝͝͠͝͝F̷̩̘͓͔̭͗͆̃̊̆̔̍͆̀̾̓̈́̐́̌̈́̈̀̀͑̽̈́̕F̷͓̞̮̟͓̄̀̐́̋̏̿̏́I̵̧̧̨̢̨̨̛̹͚͓͚̥̮̟͇̞̥̺̩͙͓͖͓̘̳͋́̂͂͋̍̀̆̾͊̊͌̎͗̈́̑͋͆͋̊N̴̳̠̯͇̟̘̫̣͍̱̱̳͈͋̂̽̅̃̈́͛̽͌̆̈̿̕̕͠ ̶͖̘̝̥̮͉͎͕͙̞͈̀̅́̃̀Ȧ̸̡̛̬͚̘̪̬̮͎̫͍̻̠͕͉̮̥͔̦̤́̏̀͋͋̽̉̌͗́́̀̃̃͆̓̅͗̋͐͜͝N̸̯̦̙̬̤̱͔̼̤̣̳̪̥̰̈́͛̉͒͑́̔̊͒̈́̿̅̈̒́̒͌͛́̆͊̚̕͘Ḑ̶̤̞̠̻̤̰̺̪̓́̉̍̓̌͌̈́͆̄̔͠͝ ̴̭̤̦̼̼̯̗͕̖̈́̆̇̽̃͛̓́́͊̕͝
̶̖̰̣̼̩͙͇̫̝͊̈́͆́̿͛͒̅̽͌͐̿̍́̔̊͛̄̔̎͌̔̌͝
̴̨͓̙̟̬͎̞̺̘͍̮͒́̊͑͗́̐̑̒̇̈́͝R̵̛̙̼͒̃͑̇͛̊̑̚͠Ę̶̛̲͕̜̫͇͇̣̣͉͔̻̾̽̃̎͝C̶̡̖̱̯͎̓̂̏̀͌͐͐͑̀̌͆̊̓͂̓̆̈́̽̒͘̚͘L̷̨̢̼̱̪̭͒Ị̴̛̺͙̱̜͖̼̤̤̃͐̅̈́̅̋͑̓̀̋͠͠N̴̨̛̳̥̳̲̬̦̣̻̫̥̟̮̪̺̾̍̈́̾͑̍̿͗̀̑̓̅̓͌̑̎̄̓̾͝E̸̡̺͍̘̪̺̺̞̲͚̱͔̣̰͍͉̞̞͐̓̽̿̒Ŕ̵̮̰̥̻͚͈̣͎͍̼͇͑͐̿͐͐̃͊̋̅̾͘͘͝͝͠,̷͇̤͖̱́͊̒͂͐͐͒̏̇̇͘ͅ
̶̧͙̠̜̝̮̇͑̈́̅̈ͅ
̴̡̡̧̛̬͍̲̭͕͎̣͍͓̪̟͙̗̄͂̓̃̈̉̓͌̉͊̋̽͋̄́̃̄͘͜͜C̷̛̝͇̈́̍͒̾̋̈́͗̐̑̐̕͝O̶̧̞̦͖̞̻̹̳͇͔̟̺̹̰͈̹̼͖̔̌̓̔̐̇̌̽͝ͅͅƯ̵̡̢̢̧̧̧͖̳̭̫̙͎̤͍̭̼̟͂̎̃͆̎̈́̿̑̑̽̓̕͘͝ͅĊ̵̦̾͠H̵̥̩͔͖̜̜̰̦̗͇͈̄̃̿̊,̵̨͚̫͙̦̯̲̰̘͚̲̻̝͎͙͔̫͇̺̠͓̤̀̃̉̀̈́̾̇̄͐͜͝
̶̢̡̨̥̖͔̦͈̦͇̘͕̳̰̼͚̤͍̹̓̓͊̋̈̈́͐̈́̎̀̆̀̊͛̈́͆̓͜͝
̷͙͇̯̀R̴̡̢̢̧͇͓̜̲̥͓̣̝̝͉̹̫͉͉̲̟̖̎̍̑͌̏̾͒̿̄ͅE̷̢̡̢̛̺͉̥͙̞̖̻̞͚̦̙͖͎̙͇̮̝̬͍͂͐̋̎̈̈́̃̿͌͝C̷̢̨̧̗̬̭̜̜̹͚̭̩̞͓̍̓̓̾̈́̽̊͌̅̈̌́̇̀̏̾̕̚͜͠L̵̡̡̢̙̙̣̲̹̭͔͇̝̻̗̟̠̳̬̩̦̜͉͉͔̅̀̄͌̓͒̚͝I̴̧̡͇̻̞̻̠̣̘̗͔͖͖͈͖͈̒̅̄̀̉̅̓̅̈̈́̓̏̍̀̎̓͌͒̓͛̊̚͘͝N̷̫͙͎̙͙̋̔̓E̴͈̟͚͓̦͂́̓̂͌̆̓̈̒̑̅͒͂̍͊̃̇͂͂̎̕͘͠͝Ŗ̴̡̧̲͔͙̟̰̪̙͍͔̰̩̭̭̬͕̥͚̮͇͔͌̕,̴̡̛͍̮̳̙̖̘̫̻͓͚̻̠̠̜͓̭͍̙̝̪̼͂̀͐͌̾̇̐̈̓͑̕͜͝ͅ ̴̨̛̜̱͙̩̠͚͉̩̬͒̔̀̿̍̀̀̋̈͒͌͌́̏͝
̷̨̺̼͙̪͈̪̠̘͉͓̩̺̜̝̞̱̗̦̈́̄̈́̓̎͒̇̐̄̃́͑̿̚ͅ

̵̨̛̠̖̹̯͚͙͈̭̦̻͖̺͇̺͍̣̫̟̠̫̜̫́̒͒̔̾́́͐̊͐́̉̀́́̕͠C̴̛̤̣̘̮̬̝̥͓͈̟̣̳͈̼͖͔̣̋͂̊̂͋̔͑̋̽̏́̀̄̕͜͜͝Ơ̸̛̻̝̤̄͗̒̏̔̉̍͆̕͝U̵̥̠̟̯̔̀͒̅̄͒̊̃̚̕C̸̨̨̘͍̪͉̹͎̲̤̪̍̎̀̾́̋͌̀͠H̸͎͎̠̰̲͙̏͌̅͐͒̅͆̐̍́͑͌̂͝!̵̨̭̮̞͉̹͓̰̖̗͈̘́̌͗͒̋͝

She grunted in pain. Fuck it.

She reached out, and in one swift motion, she grabbed one of the bites and shoved it into her mouth. She held it there for a few moments, and began to chew, and the screaming immediately stopped.

It...didn't actually taste bad. In fact, it tasted really good. Who would have thought? She slowly swallowed it, then thumbed the corner of her mouth.

"That was pretty good," she muttered. "Thank--"

She inhaled a sharp gasp as her whole body went rigged. Her eyes faded from their normal colors, slowly becoming something more otherworldly--her whites turned black, and her pupils began to shine a vibrant gold. As this happened, the Pokeball on her leg exploded open with a blinding flash of gold and a barrage of smoke.

What now stood behind Odette was a towering terror of a 'mon--it closely resembled a dragon, if said dragon had been made entirely out of ragged tree branches and roots. It was completely arched over her in somewhat of a protective stance, but that might have been more because it could just barely fit under the roof of this building; it couldn't have been less than 12 feet tall. It outstretched its wings, knocking some furniture over in the process, as it hovered it's beaming face over Odette's tiny body.

Pilgrim Butterfly.png

"T̷H̶A̸T̸ ̵W̶A̵S̵ ̷S̶O̶ ̷W̴O̶N̶D̷E̷R̶F̶U̶L̴! T̴A̸S̴T̴E̶D̸ ̸B̴E̷T̷T̴E̴R̴ ̷T̵H̸A̷N̵ ̶Y̴O̵U̶R̴ ̸B̴L̸O̶O̸D̷.̴!" Odile cheered. It'd have been adorable if her voice didn't sound like a mix of TV static and a screaming banshee. "I̶'̷M̸ ̵S̴O̴ ̸H̷A̸P̵P̴Y̴ ̶I̸ ̵C̴O̸U̶L̷D̶ ̷F̸͇̱̠̱̝͍͉͚̮͗͘L̴̯͆̉̾̾̈̀Y̵̻̏̏̅͋̏̚ ̴̡̼͚͉̪̜̼̙͊̉͆̋̚͝͠ͅL̶̗̊͆̓̄̌͑͠Ạ̴̛̘̃̾͐̋̅̏͗̍P̶̨̖̩͚͌͜Ŝ̴̟̙̮͍̟͍͛̇̓̚͝." She blinked a few times, peering around the area, then shrugged her gangly wings.

"S̴o̸ ̷I̴'̴m̸a̶ ̸d̸o̸ ̶t̸h̶a̶t̸!̷"

She bounded into the air, knocking her head into a pipe.

"AH! F̸U̴C̸K̸ ̷Y̷O̶U̸ ̷C̷E̶I̷L̵I̵N̴G̴.̵ ̴"

She inhaled sharply and shot out a beam of glowing green energy, effectively blasting a hole into the pipe, and thus, that entire section of the ceiling. Debris rained down around her and the others. That seemed to be the extent of the rage, because she turned and flew off down the winding maze of a path, sending furniture and décor flying in all directions with her wingspan, before disappearing around a corner with a bellowing laugh.

Odette, oddly colored eyes wide with a mixture of pure, undiluted embarrassment and absolute horror, watched Odile go from her frozen stance. She shot a wide eyed look at those who happened to be standing around her, before breaking into a sprint after the eldritch god.

"Fucking Christ, ODILE!" she shouted as she ran.

Last edited:

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
As she watched, Kimiko spotted a mismagius; she hoped no one saw her leap to her feet and then force herself to sit back down again, fighting off the urge to flee. Deep breaths. In and out. Stay calm. The ghost didn't seem as malicious as most she'd encountered so far, but that could change in a heartbeat. She'd definitely keep an eye on him, though.

Though she pretended to be only mildly curious, Kimiko continued to listen to the idle chatter intently, partly as a way to distract her from the ghost in their midst. Apparently some of these players were from other worlds, not just her own, and the pokemon themselves had varying degrees of speaking ability? She'd never heard that at home before.

Saltriv's eyes widened further as even more humans arrived. This was so cool! They were getting to see and meet real humans!

They ran up to the one with the yellow head-fur, waved their leaf, and said, "Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Saltriv!"

The grass-type surprised her and she flinched, but it wasn't the ghost this time. "Hi there Saltriv," she replied, looking down at her feet and waving at the little pokemon. Yep, very much like Thorn. "My name's Kimiko. It's nice to meet you, too!" This isn't so bad, really, she thought to herself. She talked to Radar all the time, and while she was getting better at learning his body language and expressions, she wasn't used to hearing what he was saying. Still, not something she couldn't work with. "Uh, I was thinking we might want to find some food here at some point, are you hungry?

He repeated this process of heating and rolling until a dozen of bite-sized poffins were ready. However, unlike regular poffins, these seemed to emit a green chemiluminescence, as if infused with a glowstick. It probably would have an odd taste or unintended side effect to anyone that wasn't Fumie or part ghost - not that Ghaspius realized it. "Dig in!" he said, handing three of them to Fumie. The Castform happily gobbled the mini-poffins up, cheering with a mid-air somersault in satisfaction.

A scent caught her attention; a quick scan of the room showed the mismagius cooking a berry of some kind and offering it to the little pokemon beside him. Clever, and she respected the fact that he knew how to do something with his abilities that didn't include possession or torture. (Or so she'd hoped; who knew what would happen if anyone else ate that stuff?)

She reached out, and in one swift motion, she grabbed one of the bites and shoved it into her mouth. She held it there for a few moments, and began to chew, and the screaming immediately stopped.

It...didn't actually taste bad. In fact, it tasted really good. Who would have thought? She slowly swallowed it, then thumbed the corner of her mouth.

She inhaled a sharp gasp as her whole body went rigged. Her eyes faded from their normal colors, slowly becoming something more otherworldly--her whites turned black, and her pupils began to shine a vibrant gold. As this happened, the Pokeball on her leg exploded open with a blinding flash of gold and a barrage of smoke.

And then she got her answer, as the black-haired girl seemed to throw caution to the wind. Kimiko sprang to her feet, panic rising again - and then the thing cursed at the ceiling. It was a pokemon of some sort, belonging to the girl. Kimiko didn't like the idea of a misbehaving pokemon wandering freely, much less one she'd never seen before (oh god it definitely looks like some sort of ghost, it's gotta be a ghost, right?) but at least it seemed content to fly off on its own for the time being.

"Is it me, or did that thing just imply that it could taste that poffin through the girl over there while inside it's ball?"

[[edited for typos]]

Last edited:

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
The ongoing commotion caused Altair to lift his head from the comfy mattress. He watched as the small, black haired woman retched before what he thought was a massive dragon appeared in a flash of light. He watched the creature round a corner, small woman in chase. Altair stared down the isle the two disappeared into in silence for a few moments before finally opening his mouth.

"Well, that sure is the second strangest thing I've ever witnessed."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
The grass-type surprised her and she flinched, but it wasn't the ghost this time. "Hi there Saltriv," she replied, looking down at her feet and waving at the little pokemon. Yep, very much like Thorn. "My name's Kimiko. It's niceto meet you, too!" This isn't so bad, really, she thought to herself. She talked to Radar all the time, and while she was getting better at learning his body language and expressions, she wasn't used to hearing what he was saying. Still, not something she couldn't work with. "Uh, I was thinking we might want to find some food here at some point, are you hungry?
"Yep! I didn't get much sunlight before I came here," Saltriv said.

They stared at the weird Pokemon that appeared for a few seconds, before looking back towards Kimiko. What kind of Pokemon was that?

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Horizon zoned way the fuck out, to the point of falling asleep in the corner. With Zak passed out in his lap, kicking his feet in the air and muttering something about blood and bragging about himself. The Dragonite did wake up as more people showed, and most of them were actual human people too! He wanted to greet all of them, when he overheard Antares say:

"Greetings, Ghaspius! I am Antares, the humble acolyte of Zygarde. 'Tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"Wow, really?!" Horizon exclaimed, stars in his eyes. "We have another Zygarde Warrior on our team as well! And we even got to meet Zygarde! He's so... overbearing, hehe... uh..."

Zak jumped awake, wiping drool from his face and grumbling. "PAH! Zygarde can snort some pixie dust! That pos-talphabet hasbeen has more anger issues than he does sentient cells! And after a few thousand years of being a stick in the mud, you'd think he'd be creative than just a damn letter! Just thinking about him is enough to make my feathers unfurl!" he hissed, his frill vibrating angrily.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
She couldn't take it. It was too loud. Her expression melted into something far more malicious, and she slammed her hands over her ears.
She grunted in pain. Fuck it.

She inhaled a sharp gasp as her whole body went rigged. Her eyes faded from their normal colors, slowly becoming something more otherworldly--her whites turned black, and her pupils began to shine a vibrant gold.
Selene regretted not asking about what was up with Odette earlier, because now it seemed like Odette was having some sort of medical episode and she had no idea what to d-

Until that thing got out. Her hands shot to her ears to block out the screeching noise. "What on earth?"

"Why are you chasing it?" Selene semi-committedly followed after Odette, but not nearly at sprinting speed, allowing the gap between them to grow quickly. "This seems like a bad idea!"

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre

What now stood behind Odette was a towering terror of a 'mon--it closely resembled a dragon, if said dragon had been made entirely out of ragged tree branches and roots. It was completely arched over her in somewhat of a protective stance, but that might have been more because it could just barely fit under the roof of this building; it couldn't have been less than 12 feet tall. It outstretched its wings, knocking some furniture over in the process, as it hovered it's beaming face over Odette's tiny body.

Undeniably the most interesting of them all. He'd been more correct than he could have possibly imagined.

Red nearly threw himself out of his chair with the force and swiftness he'd sat up with. So that's why the ball was black - he'd thought it was simply a fashion statement, but clearly it had to be a special type of ball to contain something like that.

And just as quickly, they were gone.

The questions that could not make it to conscious thought before now flooded Red's mind. What was that creature? What powers did it have? What was the girl's connection to it? It seemed possession was part of the equation, and the girl didn't seem like she was working with this creature willingly. So could he perhaps...?

He stood up calmly and headed for where they'd gone. "I'm gonna go check on her," he said to the group, hoping this would preemptively stop anyone from asking more questions.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio

Antares's jaw dropped as he took in the horrifying creature that had burst forth from that human's pokeball.

Instantly, the mark sent an agonizing pain throughout his entire body; he could hardly breathe, and it felt as though there was a hand crushing his skull.

He stifled a scream of pain and managed to catch sight of one of his claws turning green.

No! No, no, no, please, not here! The morphing...!

Then the creature flew away, and the pain slowly subsided. His claw returned to its normal color.

He just stood there, hoping nobody had seen that.

"Wow, really?!" Horizon exclaimed, stars in his eyes. "We have another Zygarde Warrior on our team as well! And we even got to meet Zygarde! He's so... overbearing, hehe... uh..."

He slowly turned to the Dragonite-- Horizon. "...Ah? The Great Serpent spoke to you...? Consider yourself fortunate, then." He took in large amounts of air between sentences. The beginning of the morph had taken its toll on him; he could only imagine what pain he would have to go through for the entire process...

"PAH! Zygarde can snort some pixie dust! That pos-talphabet hasbeen has more anger issues than he does sentient cells! And after a few thousand years of being a stick in the mud, you'd think he'd be creative than just a damn letter! Just thinking about him is enough to make my feathers unfurl!" he hissed, his frill vibrating angrily.

Antares threw the most murderous glare he could muster at the Vaporeon. "You should show some respect for deities, especially one with such power. 'Tis by some stroke of misfortune that no deity has seen fit to smite you."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
He stood up calmly and headed for where they'd gone. "I'm gonna go check on her," he said to the group, hoping this would preemptively stop anyone from asking more questions.

"Why? Are you also hungry for the tv spaghetti?" Zak huffed.

"Was that was that was? I thought I was asleep still," Horizon chuckled.

"Of course not you buffoon, as if I'd allow you to dream about my maliciousness without my permission!" Zak said, sticking up his snout. "Of which I graciously allow you to do so."

Antares threw the most murderous glare he could muster at the Vaporeon. "You should show some respect for deities, especially one with such power. 'Tis by some stroke of misfortune that no deity has seen fit to smite you."

Zak met Antares' glare with a jagged smile. "I will show my bretheren the same respect the showed me! Or I would, but I don't have enough knives nor enough knaves to stab them in the back with them! My the tax of the gods, how many would I need for that emerald twat anyway? Would I need one for each cell? Should I be cost effective and only do so for his forms? I'm sure I wrote down my plots and schemes somewhere..."

He slowly turned to the Dragonite-- Horizon. "...Ah? The Great Serpent spoke to you...? Consider yourself fortunate, then." He took in large amounts of air between sentences. The beginning of the morph had taken its toll on him; he could only imagine what pain he would have to go through for the entire process...

"I mean, I wouldn't say meeting him was... fun, he said he only showed up to tell my friend how much she sucked, and like, she was trying her best! A-And she was so upset and..." Horizon trailed off, watching Antares take so many deep breaths. He walked up to the Garchomp, careful and calm, and crouched down to be eye level. "Are you feeling alright? Do you have asthma?"

"You best not be planning to help him through his asthmatic attack! At least until after he passes out, for my maximum amusement!" Zak barked.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him

Rekker leaped back in suprise. "WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! WHAT THE ECK IS THIS THING?"

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"I mean, I wouldn't say meeting him was... fun, he said he only showed up to tell my friend how much she sucked, and like, she was trying her best! A-And she was so upset and..."

"That does not seem much like Zygarde. They are very careful in their choice of words, quite encouraging... somewhat like a parental figure. Hmm."

Horizon trailed off, watching Antares take so many deep breaths. He walked up to the Garchomp, careful and calm, and crouched down to be eye level. "Are you feeling alright? Do you have asthma?"

And then Horizon came up to Antares.

He was not used to having a fellow mortal be concerned about him, except for...

No. I must not think of that one.

He made steady eye contact with Horizon. "Yes, I am quite alright, thank you. And... no, I am not asthmatic. ...'Tis something else, but I fear you would not understand."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom