• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Nah, too unstable to do that, seen it happen before myself. Trying to save face?"

"I am not familiar with that phrase. However, I can only assume it means nothing good--"

His attention was then drawn to the new arrivals...

"For the blood of the gods, get your act together Grunt! We have people to put ourselves above!"

He rolled his eyes. With such chaotic energy, those two could have only been acolytes of Tapu Bulu, God of Madness.

"Disciples of Madness!" He called to them, trying his best to not immediately be condescending, "What brings you here?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Disciples of Madness!" He called to them, trying his best to not immediately be condescending, "What brings you here?"

"I am disciple no one! I am madness adjacent at worst!" Vaporeon barked, stomping a foot against Dragonite's back to make a resounding slap. "And you would do yourself a favor in holding your tongue against the mighty and powerful Y--" coincidentally, Dragonite stood up and accidentally knocked Vaporeon on the floor. "--RRRGH! Consumer of the Fridge! Could you PLEASE!"

"Oop!" Dragonite tittered, picking the fish up off the floor. "My bad! I thought you'd get off, but I totally forgot about your whole... focused-solely-on-speeches-thing." He looked down at Antares, giving a friendly smile. "Hey there! I'm Horizon, and this--" he held the Vaporeon out to Antares, like a puppy, ironically enough. "--is Zak! Nice to meet you!"

Zak turned in Horizon's grasp and gave him a deathly glare. "You rat! We have been over this, I introduce myself first and instill respect and fear, then you introduce yourself and do that... thing you do! The one I hate!"

"Breath?"

"No."

"Eat your chocolates?"

"No!"

"Purposefully give answers that are way off from what we both know you want me to say so I can get you to say it?"

"NO! The making of worms to smile!" Zak barked. "By the rug of the gods, why must you act properly above yourself towards me?!"

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"I am disciple no one! I am madness adjacent at worst!" Vaporeon barked, stomping a foot against Dragonite's back to make a resounding slap. "And you would do yourself a favor in holding your tongue against the mighty and powerful Y--"

He simply stared, unimpressed, as the Vaporeon made the speech.

Many Madness disciples vehemently deny that they are associated with Bulu. I wonder why that is.

"Hey there! I'm Horizon, and this--" he held the Vaporeon out, like a puppy, ironically enough. "--is Zak! Nice to meet you!"

He gave a toothy smile to the Dragonite. "Greetings to you as well, Horizon!"

This one is much more pleasant... perhaps a Shaymin acolyte?

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
With the sudden appearance of the vaporeon and dragonite, Altair had lost one source of entertainment for another, far greater one. He snickered at the garchomp going off about 'disciples of madness' before leaning forwards and resting his chin on the mattress, eagerly awaiting any interaction the garchomp would have with these new arrivals.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
He gave a toothy smile to the Dragonite. "Greetings to you as well, Horizon!"

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Zak snapped, hopping on top of Horizon's head and glaring down at Antares. "Claws off, sand gills! Horizon is my lackey! My soldier! You can keep your conventionally endearing appearance for another blank canvas ripe for exploitation!"

Horizon sighed, tittering. "He's very protective, sorry. I swear he's quite nice once you get to know him, but I'm not even gonna act like he makes that easy."

"Of course I don't! I deserve to make other work for my attention, much like you did, Grunt!" Zak said with a smug glow. "A wise investment indeed, wiser than most!"

"Anyway," Horizon whistled before looking back to Antares. "We're here because of that Hoopa, I think they're just named Hoopa. I like the regular Hoopa's name, though. Dzinn, has a real nice ring to it!"

Zak huffed, hopping off the dragon and flicking his tail. "I came to give chubby here a proper test run in being my lesser! Which instantly puts him above all others!" he said, grinning smugly. "Being under my lofty wings has earned him the right to nothing but fear and respect! And, as I speak for him and his weight, it would be best for the rest of you to make sacrifices using the blood of grass-fed goats."

"I-I really don't need any b-blood sacrifices! Honest!" Horizon chuckled, nervous. "Just meeting new friends is enough for me, hehe... heh..."

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Whoa whoa whoa!" Zak snapped, hopping on top of Horizon's head and glaring down at Antares. "Claws off, sand gills! Horizon is my lackey! My soldier! You can keep your conventionally endearing appearance for another blank canvas ripe for exploitation!"

"Ah, I am not trying to exploit anyone at this time. On that, you have my word, though I am unsure whether you find much value in that..."

"Anyway," Horizon whistled before looking back to Antares. "We're here because of that Hoopa, I think they're just named Hoopa.

"Oh! You mean the second-generation imp? Yes, that Hoopa. I..." He got a sudden flash in his mind... had he encountered this 'Hoopa' before? "The Great Serpent has informed me of that one's mischievous nature."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Mischievous feels like an understatement, at least with the one we have back home. Just yesterday he locked two of his rings on my antennae and that threw me off all day. I was bumping into everything, stepping on everyone, and when we got into a battle... I blasted our team leader with a Fusion Flare and kinda sorta almost killed him on accident..." Horizon tittered, tapping the tips of his claws together. "I-It was the first time I actually landed that move on a target! It just... wasn't the right one, hehe..."

Zak laughed, sitting up on his haunches. "Ah, yes! I remember that! That boisterous Mawile had it coming! I would have taken the credit for it, as a sign of my unholy wrath, but felt you should take all the glory in that, Grunt!"

"I mean... now I can't fight team battles, though..." Horizon whined.

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
Kimiko emerged from her portal and immediately realized she'd made a grave error.

"What the actual fuck is this music?" she muttered while taking in her surroundings.

The room she'd arrived at was already occupied. A few other humans scattered about, but numerous pokemon had also been brought along for the ride. (Or so she thought... was that a yveltal? Maybe?)

They'd all been gathered in... some sot of furniture store? What could Hoopa possibly have planned for them here, hide-and-seek? Kimiko wasn't sure how the pokemon were meant to participate - wait, did that one just talk?

Yes, the chikorita was definitely talking. She thought of Thorn; aside from the coloring, this chikorita seemed just as cheerful. Maybe it was a grass-type thing. This one was definitely chattier, though.

Fascinated as she was, Kimiko tore her gaze away; there would be plenty of time to get used to that, if that was normal here. Instead observing the other humans, at least one of the other women appeared to be mildly concerned; Kimiko herself debated whether or not she should let out Radar for some protection, too. Hoopa insisted no one would be harmed, however, and so far, none of the other gathered appeared eager for a fight.

At least, not yet; the garchomp and the... yveltal? seemed to be having some kind of dispute. The longer Kimiko watched them, the more appropriate the music felt. Yeah, she'd definitely made a mistake.

With no immediate signs of danger, Kimiko strode to the nearest comfortable chair, sat down, and crossed her legs. She observed her surroundings further, both the gathered participants as well as the surrounding setting for their game, wondering idly if any food was to be provided; she had a sudden craving for meatballs.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
The portal ripped open, and a tiny girl in a frilly pink, puffy sleeved dress bounded from the other side. She turned around, flashing a mischievous smile, as she waved back toward the world she'd just come from. There was a folded note in the hand that she was waving with.

"Be back later, sucker," she said in a nasally, obnoxious voice.

"Odette I swear to fucking gods--" a man shouted from the other side. He sounded more concerned than angry, but that didn't bother her one bit. Before he could get his words out, the portal slipped shut. She released a sigh of relief as it did, doubling over and placing her hands on her knees as she caught her breath.

Y̷O̷U̶ ̵S̴H̷O̸U̸L̶D̵ ̷H̸A̴V̴E̸ ̸P̴U̵N̸C̷H̸E̷D̸ ̴H̶I̶M̷ ̶I̷N̶ ̷T̴H̴E̴ ̵F̷A̵C̷E̵,̵ ̵H̸E̶ ̷W̵A̸S̸ ̸R̷I̸G̸H̴T̴ ̵T̶H̷E̴R̴E̷.≯ ̴

Her eyes snapped open, and they shined with malice. That damn 'mon didn't know when to shut the fuck up, did she?

For the eleventh time, I am not ever going to punch Clovis in the face, she thought in response. She'd opened her mouth to actually respond outloud, but luckily realized beforehand that she wasn't alone. She didn't need these other players thinking she was hearing voices.

Well...she was, but it wasn't like that.

I̷ ̵k̷n̵o̵w̶ ̷y̴o̷u̵ ̴w̴o̵n̷'̷t̵,̶ ̷b̷e̵c̴a̵u̸s̷e̸ ̸y̵o̵u̵'̷r̷e̷ ̷a̴ ̴P̷̨̨̗͕̦͍̮̬͉̮̂̐̽̈̅͛Ǔ̴̧͉̖͚͂͌͊̓̈́̾͂͝S̸̤̪͇͈̙̭̭̜̃̒S̶͈̤̻̫̰̔̿͠Y̸̠͚̱̞̮͔͒̅̆̄͝.

Her frown deepened as she brought her free hand to her head and began to massage her temple, underneath the frame of her glasses. The hand that clutched the note traveled to the lone black Pokeball that was strapped to her leg, just under the skirt of her dress. Why she thought it would be a good idea to bring Odile to something like this was...absolutely beyond her.

S̶o̶o̷o̶o̸r̷r̴r̸r̸r̵y̴y̶y̸y̴y̷y̷y̷y̷y̶y̷,̵ ̶v̶o̵l̵u̵m̵e̷,̷ ̵I̶ ̶k̷n̸o̷o̷o̷o̶o̴o̸w̸.̶.̶.̸ Odile chirped solemnly.

With an aggravated grunt, she straightened herself out and released the breath she'd been holding. She adjusted one of her braids as she unfolded the note. It had been addressed to her lovely not-boyfriend, and he'd been less than thrilled to catch her stealing it in the nick of time. He'd had the audacity to say he wasn't going to bring her again; something about "safety" and "being worried for her well-being" or whatever. Now that she was thinking about it, it actually seemed somewhat amicable...but fuck it, she could handle herself.

She looked up from the note to see the endless maze of...furniture? They were in a furniture store this time?

I̵S̸ ̶T̸H̵A̴T̵ ̵A̵ ̶R̵E̶C̵L̷I̴N̷E̷R̵ ̷C̸O̸U̴C̴H̴?̴ Odile screeched as Odette's eyes fell on a black leatherette movie-theater style couch. She flinched at the outburst, and exhaled sharply as her ears began to ring.

Is this me telling you to shut up? Yes. Shut the fuck up, she thought bitterly.

When Odile didn't fill her brain with a comeback, Odette felt some brief relief. She continued to look around, and her eyes eventually fell on the sign. For as much as she read over her mother's notes...she still could not for the life of her read Unown. She sucked her teeth.

"Hm..." she hummed.

I̴ ̷k̵n̴o̴w̸ ̶w̵h̸a̶t̴ ̷i̵t̴ ̷s̶a̴y̵s̷, Odile jeered.

Do you?

I̶ ̴a̸m̵ ̴t̴h̴e̴ ̶a̵n̷c̴i̸e̸n̵t̴ ̷P̷o̴k̴e̶m̸o̶n̴ ̷o̶f̷ ̶W̴r̸a̶t̸h̶,̷ ̶o̸f̵ ̸c̵o̸u̴r̴s̴e̷ ̶I̶ ̶c̸a̶n̸ ̷r̸e̶a̵d̵ ̷s̸o̸m̸e̵ ̵l̷o̵w̵l̴y̷ ̸U̵n̸o̵w̶n̸.̶ ̶

Odette sighed. Go ahead then.

I̸t̷ ̴s̷a̷y̵s̴ L̴͙͘͜͝E̶̫̦̳̣̖̎̕T̵̢͎͎͚͍͆́̇̚ ̷̠̹̻͌͊Ô̵̩̱͇͍̺̱̊̾̀́̕D̷̢̹̯͈̈̇͛̈̒̕Ḭ̶̣͚͕̻̑̊̈́͗̋̈́͊̅Ľ̴̥̪̬̼̟̳̘̾͘Ȅ̷̛͖̹̟̤̞̺̍͝ ̷̨̛̻̖̮̹̥͗̋͛͝ͅͅÕ̵̡̤̥̝̯͉̮̀̌̓̔̏Ǔ̶̹̭͊̐͋̾͋͋Ṱ̸̛̭͎̔̀̆̐̂ ̸̧͍̯͓̥̑̔͂́̉͠ͅỎ̸̥̭̹̳̝͐̐̎̒̊͝͝F̷̭̣̮̺̽̽͆́̏̆͌̎ ̷͖̊̓͑͋T̵̨̝̟͓̦̈́͋̇̌̉̀͝Ḩ̷̪͇͓̱͇̙͉́̋͛̂̎Ề̵̢̪̩̖̹̦̤̄̑ ̶͍̮̳̖̎̈́̿B̸̡̝̫͈̔͐͊̿͂̀̃͝A̴̟̖̟̠͙̳͚̟͗L̶͇̣͖̇͆͂L̴͎̦͛̊͑ ̶̡̨̯̥̩̮̼͐̍̋͗́̚͝S̵̡͓̰̫̟͊̑̃̔O̶͎̺͐ ̷̧͇̬̫̋̉̽̑̿̕S̸̜̱͛̏̐̈́̈́͘H̴̼̪̠͒̑͂̅̕E̴͇̘͌̌͠ ̵̩̣̬̣̬̋̅̋̎̌̇͋͜C̴̯͕̦̺̭̀̀̐̈́́̕A̶̟̣̰͎͚͎̕͝ͅŅ̸̥̈́͑͗͐̚ ̶̢̭̲̫͕̖̽̅͌̽̆̾̚͝Ļ̴̯̻̥͓̻̊̔Ä̶̯̰̞͍́̿̈́͋̄̋Y̵̹̦̠͗͌̒͘ ̷̣̲͉̤̘̓̚͝O̴̞̐͊̚N̸̮͙̟̰̟̮̜̹͘͝ ̵̛͕̫̅́͋ͅT̷̲̮̓́̉́̏̒̚H̵̘̝͕̻͚͐͋̊̾̇͘̚Ė̶̲͚̣̙̊̔̋ ̴̜͍̳̺̮̙͓͕̆̒̋̑̓͛R̴͉̩̩̥̾̈̔͜͝Ḛ̴͙̦̰̲̍C̸̖̳̩̯̋̋̓̌̂̃͝͝Ḷ̷̗̖̘̈́͑Ï̷̱̣̿͝N̶̛̯͇͒͑́̍͑Ẹ̴̛̗̞͒̽̈̏R̴̼̃̏͑̈́̓ͅ ̸̢͉̟̩͙̀̂̈͝ͅC̶̮̏̈́̽́̒̚̚͝O̵̡̼͔̺͎̎͛Ȗ̷͈͓̥̣̙̭̃́̅̚̚̚C̸̡̣̤͓̼̣̈̃̒͜ͅḨ̷̞͔͉͉̻̼̲̊̐̾̐̿.̷̛͓͔̗̟̝̽̎̄̈́͒̂͝ ̴͍͖̙̭̳̮̑̅͜

Odette felt a violent surge of rage rock her core as the ringing in her ears intensified. She absolutely fucking rued the day she was born, because she never asked for this. She never asked to be a host. She never asked to be Venira's vessel. Things just sort of happened that way, and now, here she was. With this hyperactive demon 'mon screaming in her ear.

At the very least, she could bring herself down from her anger fits as of late. Because she knew it wasn't her, now. It was Venira. Odile. This literal embodiment of Wrath. If there was anything good to come out this situation, it was that.

J̵u̸s̷t̵ ̷k̵i̴d̶d̸i̸n̶g̸,̷ ̵i̸t̷ ̶s̸a̴y̵s̵ ̸I̵k̸e̴a̸, ̷Odile said innocently. I̸'̶m̷ ̸s̵o̷r̴r̴y̸,̶ ̷I̷'̷m̶ ̶s̷o̷r̵r̵y̷,̶ ̶I̸'̷m̷ ̷s̵o̶r̷r̴y̵,̴ ̵I̶'̶m̵ ̸s̴o̷r̵r̶y̷,̸ ̶I̸ ̴j̶u̶s̸t̶ ̴c̶a̸n̵'̵t̸ ̸h̷e̶l̴p̴ ̶i̴t̴,̴ ̵I̷ ̴r̷e̶e̴e̶e̷a̶a̴a̸a̷l̵l̷l̷l̸y̴y̶y̸y̵y̴y̷y̴y̷ ̸j̶u̴s̴t̶ ̸t̵h̸i̶n̶k̷ ̵r̶e̸c̶l̶i̷n̴e̷r̸s̶ ̸a̸r̴e̴ ̵n̴e̶a̸t̷.̶

When Odile wasn't being downright unbearable, or straight up horrific, she was just a particularly out of touch and, well...easily entertained. Stupid even. At least Odette knew, from raising a borderline-rabid Pokemon like her Mimikyu, that was something she could work with.

Maybe later. When my ears stop ringing, you raging knob.

Last edited:

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
[[ AN: Red is somewhat misogynistic, so heads up ]]

Red stepped through the portal, and it closed behind him. He surveyed his new surroundings - a furniture store, and those unown letters seemed to confirm it was that Sveolandic chain he'd seen referenced on Unovan and Galarish TV shows but never been to himself. The music, however, seemed to be a few countries off in the southern direction. Well, it was a dream. Things like this were to be expected.

He studied the group next. He seemed to be among the later arrivals, provided this group was going to stay at a size where party games were plausible to play. As many of the participants seemed to be mon, it made sense they wouldn't have spent the time he had at his wardrobe wondering what to wear - except for some pouches, none of the mon seemed to be wearing anything. Good, he thought. These mon still know how to be mon.

As for the humans, all seemed to be female except for him. He wasn't a fan, but maybe they'd be easier to freak out. There was that short black-haired one with braids and the frilly pink dress... but her expression sharply contrasted her outfit. And that black pokéball on her leg. Puzzling. Undeniably the most interesting of them all.

He found himself an armchair, pushed it closer to the circle and sat on it. He crossed his legs and continued to observe.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"Aye who are you?" Rekker asked the new arrival.

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
"Aye who are you?" Rekker asked the new arrival.

Of course the one to greet him had to be the flareon. He suppressed a grimace.

It may have been fun to introduce himself as 'the coming ruler of all reality' right off the bat, but he knew better than to play that card so soon. "Red," he said. "My name is Red."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
He found himself an armchair, pushed it closer to the circle and sat on it. He crossed his legs and continued to observe.
So she wasn't the last one to show up, it seemed. There were still a couple of stragglers...also of few words. She pursed her lips as this new arrival--a pretty good looking guy--simply pulled up a chair and sat to observe. She had half a mind to do the same, because that seemed more her speed anyway than walking around and conversing. Her inner introvert was quaking at the thought.

Odile suddenly gasped. W̶r̵a̵t̸h̴.̷ ̶W̴r̶a̶t̸h̸.̶ ̶T̶h̸e̶r̷e̶'̷s̴ ̷a̵ ̶l̷o̴o̸o̴o̵o̵o̷o̵o̸t̵ ̸o̸f̵ ̵w̴r̶a̸t̴h̴ ̶i̵n̵ ̵t̵h̵a̶t̴ ̵o̵n̶e̴.̵ ̶M̷a̷k̸e̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̴n̵d̶s̴,̸ ̴I̵ ̵d̵a̸r̵e̶ ̶y̶o̵u̷.̷ ̴

She buried her face back in her note, so she'd look somewhat busy while conjuring a response.

Coming from you, that's even more of a reason to not engage.

I̸ ̶j̵u̵s̴t̵ ̸t̷h̸i̴n̸k̴ ̶y̷o̷u̸ ̶s̴h̸o̷u̶l̵d̸ ̴b̸e̵ ̸m̷o̸r̸e̸ ̴s̸o̵c̶i̵a̸l̸.̴ ̴I̸'̵m̴ ̴c̶o̴m̶i̷n̸g̷ ̷f̸r̶o̴m̷ ̴a̶ ̸p̸l̷a̴c̴e̶ ̵o̵f̵ ̷l̵o̵v̶e̸.̸ ̷

No, you're coming from a place of wanting me to commit another homicide.

O̶N̷L̸Y̶ ̷i̵n̴ ̶e̶x̷t̴e̸n̷u̴a̶t̷i̴n̸g̶ ̶c̷i̶r̷c̷u̵m̵s̸t̸a̸n̸c̶e̵s̴,̸ ̴I̷ ̸t̴o̴l̶d̸ ̵y̶o̷u̴ ̶t̴h̷a̸t̵!̵

"My name is Rekker then.:" He replied.
She breathed out, looking up just in time to see a new Pokemon--a Flareon, she saw--engage with the other newcomer. Rekker, and Red...funny, they matched. She'd log those names for later, if needed. And just like the last game, it seemed Pokemon spoke here too.

"You alright?"
She began to fold the note up and shove it into the pocket of her dress, deciding it'd be a good time to look around--see if this was a world in itself, or if there was an exit. Maybe somewhere to eat, because she'd read somewhere that Ikea had some really uncharacteristically good food, and well...she hadn't eaten nearly enough at the gathering she was at. And maybe some food in her system would keep Odile at bay, at least for now.

She didn't realize how lost she was in her own thoughts until another woman, slightly younger than her by the looks of it, approached. She raised her hand in assurance.

"Kelpsy keen," she said easily. She cringed at the Kalosian accent on her tongue as she forced the Galarian words out. "Just trying to figure out why we're in a furniture store of all places," she explained, turning her head to examine the immediate area a little more.

W̸h̷y̸ ̴d̵o̸e̸s̴ ̸s̴h̷e̵ ̵t̵h̵i̸n̶k̴ ̶y̶o̵u̸'̸r̴e̵ ̵N̶O̵T̵ ̸a̵l̴r̵i̸g̵h̶t̵,̷ ̵i̷s̵ ̵s̵h̵e̵ ̵t̶r̷y̴i̴n̶g̸ ̵t̴o̸ ̷s̶t̵a̸r̶t̷ ̵s̶o̷m̸e̸t̸h̸i̵n̶g̶?̷ ̴

Odile, that's not--

Y̶o̷u̷ ̵s̴h̷o̶u̸l̸d̴ ̸b̵e̶a̷t̴ ̶h̴e̶r̷ ̴u̶p̶.̸ ̷R̶i̵g̸h̵t̴ ̴h̶e̵r̵e̸,̵ ̴r̸i̴g̴h̷t̷ ̵n̸o̸w̵.̷ ̶

Why the fuck would I--

G̵͕͌̒͌̾̓O̷̡͍̜̬̞͛͂̉ ̶̼̠̬͙̻̰̀̈́̔̏̕F̶̯͚̗͆́̕͘͝O̶̢̜̝̮͗̿͐̈́ͅR̶̬̣̳̤̺̓͂̂̃̓͝ ̴̧͙̤͕̦̂̔̄̊͜T̴̜͊̅̄Ḧ̵̛̖̜͚̤́Ḛ̸̄̃̓̈ ̶̫̐͛T̵̪̔̔̒Ĥ̴͕͖̳͍R̶̬͖̘̳̓͘O̸̢̜̖͌̿A̸̢̞̜̼̭̜͛̿͛͒͛Ṱ̶̨̛̹̀̅̓͜,̸̬͐́͜ ̴̺͈͕̈́̏S̶͉̔̈́̓̎̇͐͜͜H̷̛̱͎͉̊̃̓È̶̯̰̚'̸̛͇̰̠̀̕͜Ṣ̸̏ ̸͎̮͔̗̰̻̔̄́͝T̷̬̜̎̊͝R̸̡̪̺̖̮̈͌̓͠Ỳ̷̝͎͙͕̾̆Į̸̡̈̇N̵͉͉͎̤̓͆Ğ̷͙̲ͅ ̸͚͇̉̀͊͊͘Y̴͖͚͎̭̩̙͗O̵̮̱͍̽̊́͘͠U̸̫͂͑.

Without letting her expression waver, despite her absolute urge to punch a wall, she averted her attention back to Selene. "Have you been to one of these before? Just trying to collect some info," she said. "I'm Odette, by the way."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[Longpost]
Saltriv's eyes widened further as even more humans arrived. This was so cool! They were getting to see and meet real humans!

They ran up to the one with the yellow head-fur, waved their leaf, and said, "Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Saltriv!"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Just trying to figure out why we're in a furniture store of all places," she explained, turning her head to examine the immediate area a little more.

Without letting her expression waver, despite her absolute urge to punch a wall, she averted her attention back to Selene. "Have you been to one of these before? Just trying to collect some info," she said. "I'm Odette, by the way."
"Well, if it wasn't in a furniture store, something would make sense. And we can't have that now, can we?" The faintest hint of a smile tugged at the corner of her lips.

"I'm Selene. I didn't know these were a regular thing, so you probably know more than I do." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Does the wildlife always talk at these things?"

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"Yeah. First I get turned into..."
"Well, if it wasn't in a furniture store, something would make sense. And we can't have that now, can we?" The faintest hint of a smile tugged at the corner of her lips.

"I'm Selene. I didn't know these were a regular thing, so you probably know more than I do." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Does the wildlife always talk at these things?"
Rekker looks back, shakes his tail and continues. "This."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

Odette nodded in agreement. "Point made," she snickered. "Why would a multiverse game make sense?"

This girl, Selene, seemed like pretty good company to start with. Another human who didn't seem wildly obnoxious, and not another Pokemon. She could hang. "Apparently it is? My--" she cut herself off. What was she supposed to call him...

Y̷o̵u̶r̵ ̸p̸e̵r̵s̸o̵n̴a̴l̷ ̸f̴a̶c̸e̵ ̶s̷u̷c̴k̸e̴r̵!̸

Real mature.

"My friend has come to a few of these. I'm here on his behalf, today," she explained. "So I'm also kind of clueless."

At the question, Odette stifled a chuckle. It was sort of funny how she referred to the 'mon as "wildlife"; she found it odd to assume that a Pokemon was automatically wild...but then again, different worlds. Maybe Pokemon couldn't be so, uh, refined in Selene's world? Who knows.

"Yeah, uh...kind of took me by surprise too?" she replied in a whisper. "It seems like a norm, because nobody else has said too much about it. Odd to hear Pokemon talking in complete sentences but...I wouldn't think too much about it."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"My friend has come to a few of these. I'm here on his behalf, today," she explained. "So I'm also kind of clueless."
"Huh." Would it have killed him to fill you in a little first, Selene thought, but she thought better than to voice that.

"Yeah, uh...kind of took me by surprise too?" she replied in a whisper. "It seems like a norm, because nobody else has said too much about it. Odd to hear Pokemon talking in complete sentences but...I wouldn't think too much about it."
"I can't help but think about it, though... Do they have vocal cords? What are their brains like?" She crossed her arms. "It bothers me, not knowing things. I can't help it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom