• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
She quirked a brow. "Small multiverse. I'm also about to move to Alola," she said. "My mum and I are moving from Kalos. Her base of operations was moved to the Islands so...off we go."

She shrugged her shoulders as she crossed her arms. "I'm sure it'll be fine but...I'm not too thrilled about leaving my current friends in Kalos either."

"S̵h̵e̴ ̷a̷l̴s̷o̸ ̶d̷o̸e̶s̶n̶'̷t̴ ̷w̵a̵n̷t̶ ̴t̷o̶ ̸l̴e̵a̶v̶e̸ ̴h̸e̶r̷ ̴r̸i̵c̸h̸ ̷f̷a̴c̵e̶ ̵s̶u̴c̷k̸e̴r̷ ̵b̵e̴h̷i̸n̸d̵ ̵e̸i̴t̸h̶e̷r̴!̵" Odile laughed. Odette turned to glare at her uncanny-valley reflection, only to find she was up on one of the desks doing a backbend.

"I--" Odette stammered. She then brought her hand to her eyes and slowly dragged it down her face. "Yeah, moving? Difficult. Vert difficile."
Selene didn't know what a 'rich face sucker' was and frankly, she thought it better than to ask.

"Interesting. I'm from Kanto, but my mother's Kalosian. We almost moved back there, instead."

"Are we being summoned?"
"I think so."

She turned back towards the direction she'd come. "I think I still remember the way back. You were probably a bit otherwise occupied at the time, so you can follow me if you've forgotten."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Selene didn't know what a 'rich face sucker' was and frankly, she thought it better than to ask.

"Interesting. I'm from Kanto, but my mother's Kalosian. We almost moved back there, instead."

"I think so."

She turned back towards the direction she'd come. "I think I still remember the way back. You were probably a bit otherwise occupied at the time, so you can follow me if you've forgotten."
“Same hat, mum is Kalosian. Dad is…I’m not sure, actually,” she said.

She nodded. “I would appreciate that. I definitely don’t know how damn big this place is.”

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
With just a bit of enchantment over their voice, Hoopa's voice could be heard everywhere.... "That Dragonite- er, Horizon. He asked, 'Never have I ever drank alchohol!' So fess up everyone!" they snickered.
With a vial of "potion" in his talons, Altair looked at every other player and declared, "Anyone who knows how to enjoy life would drink to this one." Before taking a swig. He cringed slightly as the bitter taste spread across his tongue and throat. Suddenly, Altair felt as if he could manipulate objects with his mind and what a perfect testing ground to do it in.
This potion has a bitter flavour and gives telekinesis

Hiding his smile, Altair wrapped the vaporeon tightly in a blanket—with no room to escape; put a cardboard box on the dragonite's head; and tossed Antares across the room and into a pile of mattresses. He decided to play nice on that last one. Then, he began shifting objects around the unnatural marketplace, mildly inconveniencing everyone else.

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
Hiding his smile, Altair wrapped the vaporeon tightly in a blanket—with no room to escape; put a cardboard box on the dragonite's head; and tossed Antares across the room and into a pile of mattresses. He decided to play nice on that last one. Then, he began shifting objects around the unnatural marketplace, mildly inconveniencing everyone else.

With a loud scream and her eyes snapping open, Kimiko leapt off the chair she'd been in as it heaved off the ground, and sprinted away, only to come skidding to a stop upon remembering her location. She turned to see Altair amusing himself by continuing to torment the other pokemon; so his potion gave him some kind of psychic abilities, apparently. Perhaps he hadn't intended her any harm. She took another deep breath.

Not the forest. No ghosts. You're not being kidnapped again. You're okay. You're fine. Just breathe.

Then her head began to ache as a metal shelving rack began to screech back at her, an echo of her own shout.

She slowly trotted back to the party, cheeks burning red in embarrassment, and found a chair not being heaved around the room to collapse in. Why she felt so embarrassed in a room full of pokemon, she didn't know, but damn, that scream had to have drawn attention.

Last edited:

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Then, he began shifting objects around the unnatural marketplace, mildly inconveniencing everyone else.
Fumie clapped their hands watching all of the stuff flying around! Once everything had settled, they went to the nearest strewn about bedset and picked up a blanket, dragging it on the floor as they clutched onto it and floated back to their parental figure.

Why she felt so embarrassed in a room full of pokemon, she didn't know, but damn, that scream had to have drawn attention.
The scream did not go unnoticed by the pair as they gently moved towards the girl. "Something wrong? There's so much fun happening all around!" Just as Ghaspius finished saying this, a pillow flew right by him. "Spooks and smiles galore! Oh, actually, I don't believe I ever got your name!"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Eventually, Altair finished having his fun and began stealing every pillow (and a couple blankets for good measure) he could find in the marketplace. With his prize, Altair surrounded himself with the stolen goods, creating the finest pillowfort anyone has ever laid their eyes on.

Nestled comfortably in his impenetrable fortress of pillows, Altair had the smuggest grin plastered across his features.

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
The scream did not go unnoticed by the pair as they gently moved towards the girl. "Something wrong? There's so much fun happening all around!" Just as Ghaspius finished saying this, a pillow flew right by him. "Spooks and smiles galore! Oh, actually, I don't believe I ever got your name!"

Kimiko stiffened as the ghost approached her, and she rose to her feet, ready to flee at a moment's notice. It seemed Ghaspius only wanted to talk, however.

"N-no, I'm fine! I was just, ah... startled by the floating chair, that's all! Uhh... bad experience with a ghost back home. Nothing to worry about, thank you very much! Oh, and my name's..." She paused for a moment - what were the risks of telling this ghost her name? It's not like it was one of the forest pack... at least, he didn't act like it. "Kimiko. That's my name. Uh... thanks, for, y'know, checking on me."

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"It's nice to meet you Kimiko!" Ghaspius chirped as he circled around her whimsically (not realizing it only further emphasized his ghostly features). "A bad experience with a ghost? That's not groovy! We just wanna have fun! Though, if you're feeling a little nervous, maybe you could visit Fort Altair, eh?" He said, nodding over the smug Yvetal.

At the same time, Fumie decided to pay said Yvetal a visit, gazing upon the extravagant pillow fort in awe. Still holding onto their blanket, they pleadingly looked at the comparatively larger Yvetal - hoping to be permitted entry to snuggle in the castle of comfort.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
At the same time, Fumie decided to pay said Yvetal a visit, gazing upon the extravagant pillow fort in awe. Still holding onto their blanket, they pleadingly looked at the comparatively larger Yvetal - hoping to be permitted entry to snuggle in the castle of comfort.
Altair glanced down at the tiny creature. He was never particularly fond of children, but they were generally harmless. Wordlessly, he threw his head back in invitation, allowing enough room for the little thing.

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
"It's nice to meet you Kimiko!" Ghaspius chirped as he circled around her whimsically (not realizing it only further emphasized his ghostly features). "A bad experience with a ghost? That's not groovy! We just wanna have fun! Though, if you're feeling a little nervous, maybe you could visit Fort Altair, eh?" He said, nodding over the smug Yvetal.

"Y-yeah," she choked out, hoping to sound calmer than she felt. "The ghosts back home are... not very friendly." Then, with a guilty thought for her own haunter, Fantomé, she added, "Well, most of them aren't, anyway."

Still frozen in place, Kimiko chanced a glance towards the now-hidden yveltal and his rather impressive pillow castle. "No thanks, I choose life," she said, hoping the mismagius would recognize it as a joke. She had no clue why Ghaspius might think that it would be a good idea for her - the girl with a fear of ghosts - to pay a visit to the massive godlike entity that had just spent the better part of the party's time here arguing with the party-goers about gods and then terrorizing them with his newfound telekinesis, but she didn't ask. "I mean, uh... I'll just... stay over here."

From somewhere nearby the yveltal's pillow fort, a bedframe shouted at her, Come into us! We welcome you! Join us! Come on! Get inside us!

"Definitely staying here."

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
[[ next section is a tangent and can be skipped ]]

He couldn't have taken any more than two turns, and already he was lost. Damn. Those shows were on point with their jokes, this place really was a labyrinth. Not that finding his way back would be too hard - that branch-dragon's voice could be heard all the way here, though muffled. Red hoped he wasn't missing anything too important.

Especially since he wouldn't be going back just yet. A lovely scent of something cooking lingered in the air, guiding him to yet another room. It was a food court, and more importantly, no one was around. And even more importantly...

He rushed to the container where the best smell was emanating, and yes, oh yes, there was meat. Not fish, not tofu, but real meat. It was no steak, but even in ground down and spherical form, this was the real thing.

He glanced around one more time, but the room was still empty. No one would see him stealing. With that, he grabbed himself a tray, and the necessary dishes and built himself a hefty meal with a clear skew to the protein sector. He filled his glass only halfway to be able to run away faster. No, he took another glass that he also filled halfway. He was so smart. And now that his meal was complete, it was time to --

"Hejsan!"

Red flinched hard enough to nearly knock the glasses over. A sealeo had somehow arrived to his left without him noticing.

"Enjoying köttbullarna?"

"I, uh, yeah?" Did he know he was stealing? "Wh-where do you, uhh, pay for this, by the way?"

"Oh, the food is gratis, free of charge!" the sealeo replied in a voice as jolly as its expression and an accent thicker than the sauce on the meatballs. "Take as much as you want."

"...Oh." Red blinked. "Thanks."

"Varsågod!"

Red nodded with a forced smile and slowly backed out of the room. Stealing free food... he had to look like an idiot.

"Hej då!" the sealeo shouted as he left, waving a flipper.

"Hay-dough right back at you," Red mumbled.

[[ tangent ends ]]

He did his best to follow the path he'd taken backwards and fortunately succeeded. Though things certainly weren't the way he'd left them - much of the furniture had been overturned or broken. There was some water on the floor, probably a from whatever extinguished the fire that gave the air a smell of something having burned. Though most annoying was the fact that the branch-dragon was nowhere to be seen. There were two of the girl that had brought it, though. One of them could be the branch-dragon transformed, though Red couldn't imagine why something so powerful would want to take such a weak, unimpressive form.

He put his tray of meatballs on the floor while he uprighted his armchair. He cleared his throat and spoke. "Sorry, I got lost. What's going on right now?"

Last edited:

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
He put his tray of meatballs on the floor while he uprighted his armchair. He cleared his throat and spoke. "Sorry, I got lost. What's going on right now?
Odette snapped her head in the direction of the voice, only to find that guy. She raised a brow, instinctively stiffening at the sight of him. She shrugged.

"You're asking the wrong person, I am clearly not paying much attention. I think the game started though."

"T̶h̷e̶ ̴g̸a̸m̸e̷ ̸D̷I̴D̷ ̵s̶t̶a̷r̴t̴," Odile commented. She flipped off the desk she was standing on, before spider-walking backwards to Odette. She twisted unnaturally as she stood back up, her joints cracking, before she barreling into Odette with an aggressive bear hug.

"A̷n̷d̵ ̵y̵o̶o̸o̴o̴o̸o̸o̶o̵o̷o̵u̶'̸r̸e̸ ̶a̷l̸l̵ ̶t̶h̵e̴ ̵w̵a̵y̸ ̴o̵v̵e̵r̶ ̶h̶e̵r̴e̷,̴ ̸w̷h̵y̷'̴s̵ ̴t̷h̵a̵t̴?̴" she asked, as if she were talking to a baby.

"Because yooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu flew off, you fucking Grudge," she barked. She otherwise looked relatively unfazed by the unsettling display, if not extremely annoyed by it. She shot a look back toward Red. "Hope you didn't get hit with anything, and if you did, I apologize on her behalf."

"I̸ ̷d̸o̷n̸'̶t̸ ̷b̷e̵c̶a̴u̵s̴e̴ ̴I̸ ̴w̴a̴s̶n̵'̷t̴ ̸T̵R̶Y̶I̴N̶G̶ ̴t̶o̸ ̴h̴i̸t̷ ̸a̷n̷y̴b̷o̵d̷y̵.̶ ̵"

Odette huffed. "No darling, of course you weren't."

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
"Because yooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu flew off, you fucking Grudge," she barked. She otherwise looked relatively unfazed by the unsettling display, if not extremely annoyed by it. She shot a look back toward Red. "Hope you didn't get hit with anything, and if you did, I apologize on her behalf."
Well, there was clearly no question of whom the branch-dragon had become anymore. Red pondered what kind of response he would give. Too polite, and the dragon may dismiss him as just another mareep - but too aggressive, and she may become protective instead. The two did seem to have a strong connection. Maybe pursuing the dragon was a waste of time entirely. She didn't seem like she would just abandon her current host... or whatever the girl was to her.

Well, it was good to keep his options open. His response would be neutral.

"I'm fine," he said, and sat in his chair with the tray in his lap. "Got some food out of it, anyway."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
She caught the faintest glimpse of the dark aura eminating from somewhere below her and looked down, only to see Saltriv looking like it was about to have a panic attack. No sign of the shadow she thought she saw, but there was no mistaking that look of fear - she'd seen it once in Thorn's eyes, too.

"Hey there, don't worry!" she cooed, kneeling down beside the chikorita and offering her hand. Would this one enjoy being petted the way Thorn used to? she wasn't sure, but better wait and see. "Hoopa said no one will be hurt, right? Let's just let those brutes argue amongst themselves over their gods or whatever else, they're not really a threat to us!"

Not that she believed that herself; that fusion flare had almost set the building on fire, and Hoopa had yet to be seen since they were all dropped off here. What would have happened then? Still, again, best not to actually voice that concern for the time being.
"Thanks!", Saltriv said, trotting over towards Kimiko's hand. A smile was on their face, but internally, they were in turmoil. They weren't too worried about being hurt themselves, but if they got too overwhelmed...even if nobody got hurt by it, nobody here would see them the same way again.
"That's right!" Hoopa declared. Yes, that sounded right. They turned to Ghaspius. This ghost was fun. He understood! "Yes perfect! Hoopa says that everyone has to drink the potions if they don't get a question right," they snickered, then sobered slightly.

"Hey!" they howled in the direction of Odette and that... thing. Hoopa shuddered just looking at it. Or thinking about it. Hoopa shrugged. They supposed to the others could catch up.

With just a bit of enchantment over their voice, Hoopa's voice could be heard everywhere.... "That Dragonite- er, Horizon. He asked, 'Never have I ever drank alchohol!' So fess up everyone!" they snickered.
As Saltriv pressed up against the human's hand, they looked over towards Hoopa. Alcohol? Of course they've never drank any, it's poisonous to grass-types!

"Nope! I've never drank any alcohol!" the Chikorita answered.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"I'm fine," he said, and sat in his chair with the tray in his lap. "Got some food out of it, anyway."
Good, so it seemed Selene wasn't lying when she said nobody was hurt, This interested Odette. She looked over her shoulder. "Shit, I wanted to go find the food court, but this place is a goddamn maze."

"I̷ ̵w̷a̵s̴ ̵h̴a̵l̶f̷w̷a̵y̴ ̴t̵h̸e̷r̸e̴,̸ ̷I̴ ̴c̶o̶u̵l̸d̷ ̷g̵o̶!̸" Odile offered, letting her go.

"No. I don't trust you on--"

"T̴O̸O̷ ̴B̴A̶D̸," Odile cackled. She leapt into the air, and with a spin, transformed back into her tumbleweed bat form and shot back off into the furniture maze. Odette took a step to chase her, before ultimately deciding to give up. She felt her face heat up from embarrassment, especially with this guy watching her. "Fuck it, I can't deal with this hyperactivity. Shouldn't have eaten the stupid..."

She trailed off, then side eyed Red. "Pardon me."

She plucked the black Pokeball from her leg, and began examining it, grumbling angrily to herself as she walked idly to a nearby recliner and sat on the edge of it. "Hope this isn't broken now..."

She didn't get very far into her tampering before a plate of pizza and a drink was suddenly placed in her lap, courtesy of Odile returning from her next escapade. She hovered above Odette's head, absolutely beaming. But then again, when wasn't she smiling.

"T̵a̵-̷d̶a̶a̸a̶a̷a̶a̸a̸a̵a̸a̴a̸a̷a̶a̵a̵a̵a̸a̴a̶a̷h̶!̸ ̵G̵o̶t̸t̶a̸ ̵k̷e̶e̵p̸ ̷t̶h̵a̴t̴ ̷b̴l̴o̴o̴d̴ ̵t̴a̴s̶t̷i̷n̶g̵ ̵g̶o̷o̷d̴,̵ ̴s̸o̷ ̷I̴ ̷p̷i̶c̶k̵e̸d̶ ̸p̴i̵z̴z̵a̷ ̶a̵a̶a̷a̸a̶a̶a̷a̴a̸a̵a̷a̴a̴n̷d̷ ̸a̵ ̷h̸o̷n̸d̷e̶w̵ ̵s̶l̴u̷s̷h̶i̵e̸.̵ ̷I̶ ̸d̵o̷n̶'̷t̶ ̵a̸a̷a̷a̷c̸t̸u̶a̴l̶l̸y̵ ̸k̸n̶o̸w̵ ̷i̸f̶ ̵a̴ ̸h̶o̴n̷d̴e̴w̷ ̴s̸l̴u̶s̴h̷i̸e̴ ̴w̷o̴u̷l̶d̵ ̶b̴e̵ ̶g̶o̵o̶d̷ ̷b̴u̵u̵u̵u̸u̵t̴ ̸i̷t̴ ̵s̶o̷u̴n̴d̵e̷d̷ ̴f̸i̵n̴e̴.̷ ̵S̵e̷e̷,̶ ̶I̶'̴m̶ ̵t̸r̶u̵s̸t̵w̶o̵r̷t̷h̴y̶!̶ ̵Y̴o̴u̸ ̷s̵h̵o̶u̶l̷d̵ ̸t̶r̸u̶s̶t̵ ̷m̷e̵ ̶m̶o̴r̵e̶.̴ ̶"

Odile morphed back into that uncanny human form and proceeded to drop to the floor, sitting cross legged at Odette's feet, smiling a smile that was just a little too wide to be normal. They stared at each other for a while, before Odette slumped back against the seat. "Maybe stop making my ears ring, then we'll talk."

"W̴͈͉̭̭͛̋̚H̷̫̊̂͗͊̉A̶̰͑̕Ť̴̡̟̜̑͌̀̂ ̸̯̹̓̍͒́I̵͇͔̍̈̽̀F̵͇͕͕̃́ ̴̤̠̖̬̀̋̋Î̶̧̖ ̴̣̠́̅͝T̴̫̠̮̯̀̇Ō̸̻̬̼̟̽̆̈́L̸͚̝̗̿̒̉͋͌D̵̫̔ ̵̼̯̥͙̱͋Y̵͎̙̤͊̂̈́́͛Ö̶̡̞̹̊͆͂Ų̴̨̲͇̆̐̈́̂͝ ̷̼̳̼̍͐̔̚T̸̩̔̀͛H̸̲͍͖͌̑A̸̧̅̏͑̀T̸̯̞́̊͂̀͗ ̴̰̳̎̏͒I̶͔̺̥̠̙͋̌͐ ̷͍̫͚͍̎͆̿̄͘L̶̡̯̦̻͕̅̔̈́̅͠Õ̸̧͋̔̚O̵͉̜̰̟̒̋̓̚O̴̖͔̿O̴̬͍̔̑ͅƠ̷͖̫̿͋̒̌Ỏ̸̠̹̦̔́́̃Ò̷̞͙́̀O̵̪̗͐̈́̋͜O̴̺̲̔͊Ő̸̡̙̽͒O̸̮̣͖͂͗V̴̧̳̬̯̀͂́̽͝Ȩ̵͎͍̙͎̃͘͝ ̷̛̪̏̉͑̌Y̵̲̭͉̤͒̓́O̵̫̗̬̒Ú̵͓̣̙̇̍͝?̴̟̤̳͉̋̚"

The force of Odile static-y voice caused the lights to flicker again. Odette frowned as she brought the straw of the drink to her lips and began to sip.

"That wouldn't stop the lights from flickering."

All Odile did in response was giggle.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"Never have I ever? ah, I used to play that game with Lilly and her friends alot. Heh, fun times."
Rekker shook his head.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"W̴͈͉̭̭͛̋̚H̷̫̊̂͗͊̉A̶̰͑̕Ť̴̡̟̜̑͌̀̂ ̸̯̹̓̍͒́I̵͇͔̍̈̽̀F̵͇͕͕̃́ ̴̤̠̖̬̀̋̋Î̶̧̖ ̴̣̠́̅͝T̴̫̠̮̯̀̇Ō̸̻̬̼̟̽̆̈́L̸͚̝̗̿̒̉͋͌D̵̫̔ ̵̼̯̥͙̱͋Y̵͎̙̤͊̂̈́́͛Ö̶̡̞̹̊͆͂Ų̴̨̲͇̆̐̈́̂͝ ̷̼̳̼̍͐̔̚T̸̩̔̀͛H̸̲͍͖͌̑A̸̧̅̏͑̀T̸̯̞́̊͂̀͗ ̴̰̳̎̏͒I̶͔̺̥̠̙͋̌͐ ̷͍̫͚͍̎͆̿̄͘L̶̡̯̦̻͕̅̔̈́̅͠Õ̸̧͋̔̚O̵͉̜̰̟̒̋̓̚O̴̖͔̿O̴̬͍̔̑ͅƠ̷͖̫̿͋̒̌Ỏ̸̠̹̦̔́́̃Ò̷̞͙́̀O̵̪̗͐̈́̋͜O̴̺̲̔͊Ő̸̡̙̽͒O̸̮̣͖͂͗V̴̧̳̬̯̀͂́̽͝Ȩ̵͎͍̙͎̃͘͝ ̷̛̪̏̉͑̌Y̵̲̭͉̤͒̓́O̵̫̗̬̒Ú̵͓̣̙̇̍͝?̴̟̤̳͉̋̚"

The force of Odile static-y voice caused the lights to flicker again. Odette frowned as she brought the straw of the drink to her lips and began to sip.

Selene's hands clenched, her nails digging into her palms as Odile screeched.

The noise passed soon enough. "Never had alcohol. I haven't really tried it since coming of age, and I... wasn't the sort to go to parties with underage drinking."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Oh right. There was a question for this game, that she needed to answer. "I'm friends with party people, so...I've had more alcohol than I care to admit."

"T̵h̶e̵ ̴w̸e̵a̵l̴t̸h̷y̴ ̵s̸t̸u̸f̸f̶,̶ ̸d̸o̷o̵o̶o̴o̷o̴o̷o̸o̸n̷'̷t̶ ̷f̷o̵r̸g̸e̸t̴ ̷t̶h̵e̶ ̸w̷e̶a̴l̷t̵h̸y̴ ̵s̷t̵u̸u̷u̴u̸u̶u̶u̶u̷u̷u̸u̸u̷u̷f̶f̵.̸"

"Shut up."

"O̷h̶!̸ ̸S̵i̸n̷c̶e̸ ̶y̶o̷u̸ ̸h̴a̵v̷e̶ ̷d̸o̸n̵e̵ ̸i̸t̸,̶ ̷y̶o̶u̷ ̵h̴a̴v̸e̵ ̶t̵o̶ ̴d̶r̴i̸n̶k̴ ̶a̶ ̴c̶o̵n̶c̷o̷c̷t̶i̷o̵n̷!̵ ̴I̸'̶l̴l̸ ̷g̸e̵t̶ ̴i̵t̷!̸"

Odette held her hands up. "Wait no, no, that's not--"

She needn't have bothered. Odile was up on her feet and shuffling over to Ghaspius (@MintyMimix ). She leapt up up onto a chair and leaned over his head, arching over so she was peering down at him with that same uncanny-valley smile.

"D̴o̴ ̵y̸o̶u̵ ̸h̴a̶v̸e̴ ̴a̷n̶o̵t̶h̷e̷r̵ ̸o̷n̴e̴ ̸o̷f̶ ̸t̷h̶o̸s̷e̶ ̶p̸o̴t̷i̶o̶n̸s̸?̷ ̴I̷ ̶n̴e̶e̵d̸ ̷o̴n̴e̶,̷ ̶p̷l̶e̸a̶s̷e̴!̴ ̴N̶o̸w̷!̶"

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Unless Red was mistaken, the braided girl seemed to be paying special attention to him. Did

Suddenly, he felt a tug at his pantleg and bent over to see a small spheal at his feet. It whispered to him that the game the group was playing was Never Have I Ever and that the current statement was "never have I ever drunk alcohol", and the ones that had would have to take one of the mismagius' vials of magical potion and drink it. "Don't worry, they're safe," it said. "You might even get cool powers!"

Cool powers, huh? "I see," said Red, placing his tray down on a nearby table and getting up. "Well, I did try it once. Horrible stuff. Don't know why anyone would drink it without a specific intent to get wasted. Give me one of those potions."

And a potion he received. It was white and smelled sweet. Was it just sugar water? Well, he'd soon find out.

He tasted the potion first. It was as sweet as it smelled. Really anything that wasn't an assault on the senses was good for him, though. He downed the rest in one go.

[[ "Get drunk." ]]

The effects were immediate.

"Oh, fuck!" he yelled. "And speaking of wasted... I think that's exactly what this shit is about."

He threw the vial over his shoulder. It shattered as it landed. Red hobbled back to his seat, threatening to topple over one or two times. "Goddddddddddamn."

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
She leapt up up onto a chair and leaned over his head, arching over so she was peering down at him with that same uncanny-valley smile.

"D̴o̴ ̵y̸o̶u̵ ̸h̴a̶v̸e̴ ̴a̷n̶o̵t̶h̷e̷r̵ ̸o̷n̴e̴ ̸o̷f̶ ̸t̷h̶o̸s̷e̶ ̶p̸o̴t̷i̶o̶n̸s̸?̷ ̴I̷ ̶n̴e̶e̵d̸ ̷o̴n̴e̶,̷ ̶p̷l̶e̸a̶s̷e̴!̴ ̴N̶o̸w̷!̶"
Ghaspius smiled right back; what a nice, wide grin she had! He was pretty confused about the whole transformation situation, but he has seen other ghosts take on different forms as part of the spooks - maybe it was similar? Regardless, he took out another flask, glowing a bright red as he said, "Here you go!" As he handed it over, he looked over at Fumie in the pillow fort and smiled, then leaned and whispered to the eldritch nightmare, "I'm glad they don't understand what drinking means yet. Wouldn't want to set a bad example for them!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom