• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Madness [Roleplay Thread] - [Oct 25-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
There it was. Violet stared at the ground and averted her eyes, clutching her shoulder as she did so. "To be honest... I do not know."
...On Vegeta, "While there are others that I cannot say; they have caused much pain," and then, onto Kaz once more, "...Regardless of intention." She exhaled, grabbing onto her cape and eyeing the clean cut edges at the bottom. "But I am still grateful to have at least met everyone. I have now have a better understanding of my place in this world... of what was, of what is, and of what may come. Heh... and it has only been a single day, no less."
Kaz had sat herself up at this point, studying Violet's tone and body language. It told her everything she needed to know. Kaz nodded as she accepted the piece of the cape. "I understand. If our paths ever do cross again, I shall hope it will be in less regrettable circumstances. Regardless of what you may think of me now, I still consider you a friend and you have commanded my respect." Kaz lowered her head to imitate a bow. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Violet."

"I would be happy to see you again, Kazimir. Perhaps at first I may have said I was your friend in case something happened, but at some point it started being true."
"I'm glad."

Kaz turned to acknowledge everyone else with a brief nod before walking towards Hoopa. What would happen next, she wouldn't know, but she knew she wouldn't forget a single moment of this.

But before Kaz spoke to Hoopa, she halted to say something to Lillie. She didn't turn around, allowing her voice to carry itself. "You're a bird in a cage, begging to be freed, do not deny yourself your freedom. Go. Be like your brother and fly away."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Awww, how sad. Perhaps they'd bring them back sometime for another fun game. Something trembled again, very faintly, but just enough to rattle Hoopa's rings.

Hoopa gestured to the large ring portal they'd opened. "Just hop through the portal. Don't take too long, Hoopa wouldn't want this dimension to collapse on you," they said, cheerfully. It was impossible to tell if they were joking or not. "Perhaps Hoopa will see some of you again! But no time to waste now."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"You're a bird in a cage, begging to be freed, do not deny yourself your freedom. Go. Be like your brother and fly away."
"I will! And perhaps some day I'll fly back here and see you all again."

She turned towards the portal. Goodbyes could only last so long, after all.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen's eyes widened, and he hurriedly waddled towards the portal. Before he entered it, though, he turned around, and waved one last time.

"B-bye! I h-hope to see you a-all again someday!" he said, before turning back around and entering the portal.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"Regardless of what you may think of me now, I still consider you a friend and you have commanded my respect." Kaz lowered her head to imitate a bow. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Violet."
That was it: she spoke the words Violet could not come up with herself. She didn't forgive Kaz, but she respected her. She dutifully bowed, "And to you as well."

She stepped towards the portal, looking at everyone, and giving a genuine grin as she said, "Farewell to thee, and may we meet again," and then flashing her signature smarmy smile for the final time before stepping on the other side, "And make sure you stay as cool as me!"

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
As she entered the portal, Lilly turned around and gave one final handwave.
Much unlike the way she came in, she seems a bit more confident.

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Antares walked towards the portal. He briefly glanced at Goku.

There was only uncharacteristic silence as he stepped through the portal.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
With a final nod of acknowledgement at Lillie's words, Kaz tied the piece of cape around one of her talons, and stepped through the barrier separating this pocket of a dimension with her false life. She had many things to think on, but those thoughts evaporated as soon as Kaz found herself waking up in her bed with a jolt.

Oh.

It was just another one of those strange dreams but for once, it was a nice one. She wouldn't tell ma and da about this one, she didn't want the psychics to get rid of it.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"While there are others that I cannot say; they have caused much pain," and then, onto Kaz once more, "...Regardless of intention." She exhaled, grabbing onto her cape and eyeing the clean cut edges at the bottom.

While she didn't turn to face anyone, Vegeta listened. She knew nobody wanted to give her a heartfelt goodbye, a godsend in her eyes, exactly how she expected things to go. Maybe they'd all be lucky and not have to run into her ugly mug again, since she caused so much shit. The Mudkip muttered something under her breath, gritting her teeth, but did well to not show any sign of it.

As the others left, one by one, saying their goodbyes, Vegeta and Goku waited. The former, doing her best not to show anyone her face, and the latter too tired for more than a pathetic wave. Although, there always were exceptions.

Antares walked towards the portal. He briefly glanced at Goku.

Goku mustered the strength to at least lock eyes with Antares, putting more effort in her wave before collapsing on Vegeta's back.

She stepped towards the portal, looking at everyone, and giving a genuine grin as she said, "Farewell to thee, and may we meet again," and then flashing her signature smarmy smile for the final time before stepping on the other side, "And make sure you stay as cool as me!"

Vegeta, for the briefest moment, opened her mouth to speak, but forced herself to keep quiet. It was the least she could do. To save face, she looked in any direction that wasn't--

The one on the upper right, neither the most cleanly cut nor the largest or sharpest, with but a small bit of gold marked its corner. She felt it as it fought against the wind, still clutched in claw. A part of her wanted to give it to Vegeta, but...

She let it go.

It just barely flew past her face, but Vegeta was sure it was a piece of the cape Violet wore. She tore it up and gave it to her friends, as a reminder of her. Her friends...

As the cape piece landed on the ground, Vegeta walked over it, but made sure not to step on it either. It wasn't meant for her, it'd be wrong for her to keep it. "Let's just go..." Vegeta muttered, although it didn't sound like she was talking to anyone else. Her passenger nodded and hummed, weak, and let Vegeta do the rest.

However, just before it was out of reach, Lil Goku snagged the coat piece, holding onto it as tightly as her tiny paws could. Just in case... for Vegeta...

Without so much as a goodbye to Hoopa, or anyone else that might've lagged behind, Vegeta carried Goku through the ring portal. Back home...

The End?

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Hoopa breathed a sigh of relief as the last person exited. A tremor shook the skies and nearly shook a ring right out of Hoopa's hands. A distant roar echoed through the now empty dimension.

Yep, time to go. With a final snicker, Hoopa manifested a ring for themself, and disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom