• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Madness [Roleplay Thread] - [Oct 25-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"Oh, hard to forget when my Gliscord won't stop memeing it," Jess said, rolling his eyes. "They found my old Let's Play channel from like five years ago that I'd totally forgotten about and now they keep spamming quotes and screencaps of my old facecam. I had this horrible crest-trim that made me look like a paintbrush back then. And I was playing, you know, the cube game. That should tell you everything you need to know."
Violet's jaw hung as her brows furrowed in bafflement at Jess. "Could you mayhap speak in manner that can be actually understood?"

She did, however, manage to catch at least one faint hint, "...Though, an embarrassing look of sorts though, hmmm? If that little device of yours has those moving pictures, I would think it would be only fitting that you show us all the whole truth!" She held a claw up to her face with the most smug of grins plastered on her face, satisfied that she at managed enough to potentially goad the Pidgeot.

Last edited:

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Perhaps if she wasn't such a hot head, she could believe it. Not that she could honestly say she knew whether or not her biological father was an actual hot head, but it was safe to assume she got her anger from someone....

"And that's the gospel truth," she muttered back. "Hopefully I live up to that."
Lillie nodded. She shut her eyes and took a deep breath, lost in her thoughts for a moment, before voicing a familiar sentiment. "I'm sure you will. We can do things that are hard, when we need to. What else is there to do but to learn to be better?"
"Could you mayhap speak in manner that can be actually understood?"
Hearing Violet confused got Lillie out of her thoughts to try to help, but... "Yeah, I didn't understand what that meant either."

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
"D-do you mean M-Minecraft? Didn't that only c-come out three y-years a-" Gen began, before stopping.
"Psh. Feels like it, don't it? Getting older sucks."

Violet's jaw hung as her brows furrowed in bafflement at Jess. "Could you mayhap speak in manner that can be actually understood?"
Hearing Violet confused got Lillie out of her thoughts to try to help, but... "Yeah, I didn't understand what that meant either."
Jess rolled his eyes. Normies.

"A Pidgeot that looks like a paint brush? I'll require photos, sir," Clovis said wryly.
She did, however, manage to catch at least one faint hint, "...Though, an embarrassing look of sorts though, hmmm? If that little device of yours has those moving pictures, I would think it would be only fitting that you show us all the whole truth!" She held a claw up to her face with the most smug of grins plastered on her face, satisfied that she at managed enough to potentially goad the Pidgeot.

"A--gh--buh--juh--" Jess let out a noise that resembled the name he was given during the journey. The small bits of skin on his face not covered by feathers turned redder. "F-fine," he finally said. "It's not like anything's stopping you from looking it up anyway."

He searched up the image on his smartphone and reluctantly showed it. "There."

jessfacecam.png

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen couldn't help but giggle as he looked at the picture, laughing genuinely.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Lillie stared at the picture of a Pidgeot in a brick house with headset on. Looked about as dorky as the Pidgeot always did.

The real pain was the fact she was now afflicted with the knowledge that, somewhere out there, there was a world where Pidgeot actually did things like wear headsets and record entertainment videos. She really wanted to that image out of her head.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Lilly tried to hold in the laugher, but failed miserably.
At first, it was just a snort. then chuckle, then full blown laughing.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Meanwhile Kaz, on the sidelines, didn't understand a word of what the pidgeot said but couldn't help herself to a hearty laugh when she saw the image on the rectangle with moving pictures. It was a nice distraction from her current daydreams.

"Anyway," Kaz said between chuckles. "What happened since the humans turned red? I seemed to have dozed off again—I'll try not to do it again."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
What happened since the humans turned red?
Lillie still wasn’t certain about what Kaz meant by ‘red’ yet…
Silver on a creature leads to red. Red leads to death.
…but she was starting to develop a theory.

“I don’t know about the humans back where you live, but the red of all the humans here is still on the inside, where it belongs.”

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Once again, Lil Goku found herself drifting off, or maybe just losing interest? That tended to happen, even when she wanted to enjoy the small things like this. Just, hanging out with friends, not at each other throats. Honestly, for this being a "group" of players, it felt like everyone only really stuck with someone else. The human-human Lillie and that "Ponyta", Gen and Dewottle Lilly, the apparent soon-to-be couple of Odette and Clovis. Even then, a few of them stayed to themselves, like Steplively being lively for a moment then kinda... sinking away for a while, or Nikki, who still thought this was some kinda drug trip...

Goku shook her head, smacking her cheeks. She was over analyzing, which bored her enough to almost put her to sleep. The Riolu looked up at Antares, nudging him with her elbow. "I think it's your turn now, right? Truth or dare?" she asked.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
The Riolu looked up at Antares, nudging him with her elbow. "I think it's your turn now, right? Truth or dare?" she asked.

Ah. He had forgotten about this entire thing being a game, and was quite content to just... be there.

The game must go on, then.

After some brief consideration, he decided it would be better, both for himself and for everyone else, if he were to regain some of the old arrogant, heroic energy he'd had in spades only a while ago. So...

"Dare."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark

Goku put her paws together in thought. She could tell Antares wanted to do something to get the attention back on him, but he already did a big flashy thing. Doing another would've been redundant. But what else would be easy enough to do, challenging enough to be impressive, and not run the chance of shattering an already weakened ego if they failed?

After a moment or so of thought, Goku snapped her digits; an idea just popped into her head. "I dare you to shatter or cleave that boulder with only your physical strength. No hyper beams, just brute force," she dared, pointing at a rather large boulder, about as big as Antares was. Even if all he did was crack it, that'd be impressive enough for some applause, Goku thought.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"I dare you to shatter or cleave that boulder with only your physical strength. No hyper beams, just brute force," she dared, pointing at a rather large boulder, about as big as Antares was.

Antares looked over at the rock.

He grinned.

"Easily done."

He stood, and took many paces back, going out of sight of the rest of the players. There would need to be as much space as possible between him and the rock if this plan was going to succeed.

A running start, gaining speed and momentum as he went forward.

Oh, how he had missed the feeling of this! Feet pounding against the earth, heart pounding in his chest, the wind rushing past him... true exhilaration.

He drew closer to the rock.

Once he was within range, he leapt to an impressive height, drew his arms back, claws glinting in the sunlight... and brought them down upon the rock.

CRACK!

He landed smoothly and looked back. He had split the rock completely in half. Success.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Violet had just finished clutching her stomach in laughter from the Pidgeot's image on the small slate that he carried around. What a hoot! However, when she looked up and saw the Garchomp sprinting towards the rock, her interest piqued - this was the one who had carried himself with grace and confidence earlier, after all.

Upon witnessing the rock cut cleanly in twine with not a single sweat or wasted movement, Violet shouted, "Cheers to the Garchomp whom [sic] has made his presence known to all as a valiant warrior!" She pointed at Antares with a dramatic movement of her cape for emphasis, than began to clap, cheering him on.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance looked at the humble demonstration of power coming from the dragon and couldn't help himself, clapping and cheering him on.

"Congratulations!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
It went exactly as Goku hoped; Antares pulled the dare off with little hassle, and he got praised for it. If that didn't make him feel better, Goku didn't know what would.

And, also as expected, Vegeta was livid. Goku could tell the Mudkip wanted to give some snide remark, but instead decided to simmer in her rage and jealousy like a perfectly cooked anger burrito. Goku gave the Kip a smile, and Vegeta returned with a hissssss.

Partners
  1. skiddo-steplively
  2. skiddo-px2
  3. skiddo-px3
  4. skiddo-iametrine
  5. skiddo-coolshades
  6. skiddo-rudolph
  7. skiddo-sleepytime
  8. snowskiddo
  9. skiddotina
  10. skiddengo
  11. skiddoyena
Well, it was good to know that Mr. Clovis was okay, at least! Really, Steplively wasn't sure why he'd been so worried. Maybe changing colors was just a "human" thing, like it was just a kecleon thing, or a thing that Butterbumble did every other Roseday. "Oh, that's good!" he'd whispered back before leaving Mr. Clovis to talk to Miss Odette. "It's wonderful to hear that you're enjoying yourself!"

And with the sudden appearance of definitely-not-Princess-Springblossom-please-he-promised-he'd-be-back-soon behind him, he was certainly enjoying himself a lot more. There was music, and funny pictures on glowing slates, and even a very impressive display from Mr. Antares! Steplively cheered as the rock fractured clean down the middle—so strong! So cool! None of the performers he'd seen at parties before had performed feats of strength like that! He clopped his little front hooves on the ground in hearty applause.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Hoopa was having a ball. This was such a good idea! Jess looked so funny, and Antares display had been amazing. "More!" Hoopa cheered. They twirled through the air and booped Steplively gently on the snout. "Truth or Dare?"

[ @Phoenixsong ]

Partners
  1. skiddo-steplively
  2. skiddo-px2
  3. skiddo-px3
  4. skiddo-iametrine
  5. skiddo-coolshades
  6. skiddo-rudolph
  7. skiddo-sleepytime
  8. snowskiddo
  9. skiddotina
  10. skiddengo
  11. skiddoyena
Steplively made a tiny gasp at the sudden boop, then giggled. "Oh, it is my turn now! All right!" He scrunched up his face a little and pawed the grass as he thought. "Truths"... he still wasn't too sure about those. He couldn't think of any questions that would accidentally (...hopefully accidentally...?) upset him, but... well. He still needed to learn a bit more about the "dares" anyway, right?

"I thiiiiiink... I think I'll do a 'dare'!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom