• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Madness [Roleplay Thread] - [Oct 25-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
After stepping through Hoopa's ring, you arrive in a wooded clearing. Vibrant green trees sway in the breeze, colorful berry trees peek from within the woods and in the distance, a glistening waterfall cascades over a cliff's edge. The area, by all means, looks like a pleasant spot for an afternoon of fun and games...

It seems others are arriving as well! What sorts of folks will you meet?

[[Players:

• Gen [Male Human turned Oshawott] - IfBench​
  • Lance [Male Lucario] - Navarchu​
  • Bartholomew "Blitz" [Male Manectric] - Navarchu​
  • Neo [Male Espeon] - HelloYellow​
  • Kaz [Male Type: Null Ponyta] - Inkedust​
  • Lillie Mohn [Female Human] - Shiny Phantump​
  • Violet [Formerly female human turned Sneasel] - MintyMimix​
  • Hanako "Hana" [Female Human] - Bluesidra​
  • Kichiro [Male Ledian] - Virgil134​
  • Jess(LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLS) [Male Pidgeot] - Canisaries​
  • Odette [Female Human] - Sinderella​
  • Clovis [Male Human] - Sinderella​
  • Nicolette "Nikki" [Female Toxicitry] - Ambyssin​
  • Antares [Male Garchomp] - Abrapunk​
  • Lilly [Female Dewott/Wartortle Hybrid] - Silver Phoenix​
  • Lil Goku [Female Riolu] - Fusion​
  • Vegeta - Fusion​
  • Steplively [Male Skiddo] - Phoenixsong​

I'll allow about 1 RL day of 'getting to know one another phase', which can be construed in-universe as an hour or two. Feel free to have your character enter at any time, Hoopa is just dumping people here as they go! Your characters have not been explicitly informed what game they would be playing, only that it would be a game, and they won't get hurt (physically, kehehehe).

Hoopa (me) will show up to inform them at some point.

The Game

The game will be Truth or Dare!

Here is a link to a site that has some more info, and some good questions if you're stumped!
Most of you, if not all, already know how this is played, but I'll give a quick overview anyway.

Players decide on who goes first, and then the player character has to choose - Truth or Dare! If they pick truth, someone gets to ask them any question, and they must answer truthfully. They might be able to obfuscate or tell partial truths, but Hoopa will know if they're a liar, and Hoopa doesn't like liars! If they choose Dare, they are given something to try and do, either something hard or embarrassing or the like. If they can't do it.... well, social humiliation I guess, kek.

(As mentioned in the sign up, keep anything reasonably PG-13, and be respectful of asking other players to RP something sexual/romantic they aren't comfortable with. Ask ooc permission first if you want to try something you think might be funny! If you're familiar with TR discord rules, then you already have a good idea.)

The landscape:

Your characters will find themselves in a clearing in the woods. The weather is comfortable, slightly breezy, and moderately temperate. There's a pool of water nearby, fed by a a nice sized waterfall. One might even be able to scale the cliff... Or brave the waters, though they seem cold. There's berry trees and bushes around, filled with all kinds of ripe berries. To any characters familiar with berries, you'll notice plenty of basic ones - Oran, Sitrus, Leppa, Pecha and so on.

There's also some very strong flavored berries - ultra sour, spicy, bitter and dry berries. Ones that'll burn your mouth off, make your lips pucker, or suck the moisture right out of you! If anyone is brave or crazy enough to try those....Or daring enough.

Have fun!

Last edited:

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
A small Oshawott waddles into the clearing, trembling as he glances around. He'd just exited from that weird ring portal, and now he was all alone...hopefully not for long.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
A Lucario walks outside of the portal, using his aura senses to check his surroundings before doing anything. Not noticing anything wrong with the clearing, he steps away from the portal.

Behind him came a Manectric, yawning and scratching his body, before following the other canine. The Lucario instantly saw a familiar face and waved as he and his friend drew closer. "Gen!"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen's eyes widened, and he smiled, his trembling lessening as he waved back. "L-Lance! Hi!"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
A human in a white dress stumbled through her portal into what appeared to be a woodland. She took a look around, but she appeared to be the only person present. She felt a nervous lump in her throat... Had this been a trick?

"H-Hello? W-Where is everyone? I thought there were supposed to be other people here..."

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
A couple of rocks would come flying in from the shadows of some trees.

"Quiet down! Some of us are trying to sleep here!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
From another portal, a Riolu appeared, doing the generic super-hero landing and dusting herself off, yawning right after. She took a moment to take everything around her in, letting out a sigh. "Isn't this just swell, I got another getaway from home. And from the look of it, the crazies haven't showed up yet."

The Lucario looked vaguely familiar, so Goku turned in the opposite direction to the... pale Gardevoir in the fancy dress. "Yo, Gardevoir. I dunno how many more are gonna show, but there's... a few already."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Lovely. I barely arrive and there's rocks being thrown at me already." Lance sighed and got on his knees, offering a paw to Gen, while trying to dodge the rocks.

The Manectric did the same, but whined about it. "Uh, hi everyone?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen flinched as the rocks were thrown, grabbing onto Lance's hand as he glanced around.

Besides him and Lance, there was a Manectric, a Riolu...and another human.

He took a deep breath, then waved at them. "U-um, hi. M-my name i-is Gen."

bluesidra

Mood
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. hoppip-bluesidra-reup
  2. hoppip-bluesidra-pink
  3. hoppip-bluesidra3
From a similar portal, a young woman appears. She seems to be highly interested in the portal, but when it closes behind her, and it seems like it's not coming back, she turns around to the clearing.
She wears strangely outdated summer fashion, ((coincidentially also white :D )) and instinctively heads towards Lillie.
When Gen introduces himself, she just stares at him for a few seconds. Her face has barely moved and her eyes are still distant, but she is definitely processing a talking pokemon right now.
"Hi, I'm Hana," she finally says.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Another portal appeared near the Riolu, and a tiny Mudkip dropped out of it, landing on her face. Furious growls and snarls left the fish before she hopped upright and shook the dirt off.

"Well that was a loud of bull," Vegeta gritted her teeth, trotting over to Lil Goku's side. "You sure this is that fun, crazy place? I already fucking hate it here."

Lil Goku shrugged. "Looks like it, but as long as it isn't with the others, I'm fine being anywhere."

"Yeah, this place ain't that bad," Vegeta scoffed, her eyes drifting to the pale, fleshy gardevoirs. "...What's with them?"

Lil Goku shrugged again.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Shaking the dust out of her coat, Kaz stepped into the clearing, walking past anyone else who might've appeared here. Unsure of what to make of her journey through the ring portal, Kaz shivered when she realised how much cooler this forest was compared to the steppes and savannas of her home, she'd need time to adjust to that—at least the headdress wouldn't be so stuffy here.

Kaz stretched, briefly ignoring the muffled voices behind her, before turning to face the gathered pokémon—they didn't look like much fun, they reminded her too much of the bullies at home, who would throw rocks and chase her with sticks. Except two, who Kaz expected to be a pair. She hadn't seen something like it before, they were two-legged and covered themselves in white cloth, but they at least seemed nice. Containing her excitement, she asked the two-legged white ones, "I haven't seen a pokémon like you before! Where are you from?

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Lillie stared at the riolu as if it had spontaneously grown a second head-

The wildlife around her was talking. The other players in the game... weren't human.

She looked over her shoulder looking for the Gardevo- Oh. Her face flushed red. The riolu really thought that's what she was? Did they not know what a human even was at all? Oh, she had made a terrible mistake...

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"...Lance, what's with uh... these people? They look like Mankeys, but... no fur, or tail." Manectric blinked, instinctively backing away from the humans.

"Oh. Right," the Lucario scratched the back of his head. "...I think those are humans. Real-life humans."

Manectric's expression changed. He began wagging his tail and his eyes sparkled. "Humans? Oh, wow! I've never seen one before!"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen gripped onto his reunion cape, trembling once more.

"Um...n-nice to meet y-you all," he says.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
She wears strangely outdated summer fashion, ((coincidentially also white :D )) and instinctively heads towards Lillie.
When Gen introduces himself, she just stares at him for a few seconds. Her face has barely moved and her eyes are still distant, but she is definitely processing a talking pokemon right now.
"Hi, I'm Hana," she finally says.
Lillie saw another human arrive. "Oh, thank the stars."

"My name is Lillie. I-I'm glad you're here. I almost thought I was going to be the only humand and they were calling me a Gardevoir an-" She made herself take a deep breath. "Anyways, it's nice to meet you."

"I haven't seen a pokémon like you before! Where are you from?
Oh, not another one... Do none of them kno- whAT HOW?

Standing before Lillie was a Type: Null. One claiming to have no idea what a human was, too, which was obviously impossible.

"Y-You really can't recognize a human? Do you not remem-" Lillie thought better of the question halfway through. If they had forgotten everything that happened in the Deep Labs... Well, Lillie would be all the safer for it...

She tried not to think about what the implications of an unfrozen Type: Null clueless as to what a human was were for her twin.

"Humans? Oh, wow! I've never seen one before!"
Why did she listen to the hoopa...?

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
A wottle gets thrown through the portal. Rubbing her head, she looks around at everyone.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Violet performed a cartwheel through the portal, grinning slyly as she nearly hit her balance... only to accidentally tug her foot on her cape and slip onto the grass, face first. Face flush full of embarassment but still plastering the smug grin on her face, she quickly leaped back up, and let her cape billow in the wind, crossing her arms as she did so.

"A challenge, was it? Mayhaps I may leave mine mark upon this fair day, and win!" She announced to no one in particular, satisfied with her entrance. However, when she opened her eyes and saw not a court or grand arena, but a simple, calm field filled with few people and Pokémon, her grin slowly wavered into an inquisitive frown as she put her hand behind her had and simply said, "Er, I-I mean, pleasure to meet you all."
Gen gripped onto his reunion cape, trembling once more.

"Um...n-nice to meet y-you all," he says.
"Ah!" she said, approaching the young Oshawott, "Someone who knows good fashion! Tell me, may I ask your name and whom [sic] weaved that fine cape of yours?" She paused for a moment, eyeing the Oshawott up and down, "And uh, what species your are, if you please. I don't recognize yours."

Last edited:

bluesidra

Mood
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. hoppip-bluesidra-reup
  2. hoppip-bluesidra-pink
  3. hoppip-bluesidra3
A barrage of questions shot through Hana's mind as she looked between the... pokemon... and the blonde girl, who had seemingly frozen over in shock. She decided to solve all of them later, when she wasn't the object of inquiry for a talking... something... and a confused human.
Lillie saw another human arrive. "Oh, thank the stars."

"My name is Lillie. I-I'm glad you're here. I almost thought I was going to be the only humand and they were calling me a Gardevoir an-" She made herself take a deep breath. "Anyways, it's nice to meet you."

"Hi Lillie, nice to meet you, I'm Hana. Now to you." She turned around to face the curious pokemon. It sure was a sight to behold.

"I haven't seen a pokémon like you before! Where are you from?

"Hi, I'm from Galar," she said, while simultaneously questioning how much geography a pokemon would know. Especially if it had never seen a human. Then again, it's helmet seemed to be manmade... Hana took a mental note for later. "I'm a human. I've never seen someone like you either. What do you call yourself and your species?"

Her gaze wandered over to the little lost Oshawott. He looked miserable. If she could trust Eevee a bit better- Eevee! Instictively, Hana's hand shot to her waistbag, but when she found her pokeball responsive, she immediately relaxed.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"So many humans..." Manectric beamed. "Oh, right! I'm Blitz!"

"I'm Lance," the Lucario waved. "I have to say, it's interesting meeting an actual human. Where I come from, they aren't really... around."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom