• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Madness [Roleplay Thread] - [Oct 25-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Kaz thought piecing everything together, with how they reacted to the comments, she brought her voice down and whispered, "Are they humans?"
"I don't know. I would assume not, but everything here is weird," Lillie whispered back, feeling acutely aware of the fact she was already having a conversation with a Type: Null, and therefore couldn't really make any assumptions as to what counted as sane here.
And just what did these, er, 'fantasy novels' say?" Her voice raised slightly in pitch as a her tone became almost... hopeful. Perhaps this person knew something that could help her figure out what happened to her brother after... that dark day.
She cast an inquiring glance towards the Sneasel. "There's as many novels as authours, so... they say a lot of things. A lot of fictional things. What is it you want to hear about?"

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"Yeah! We'll see, alright!" Vegeta huffed, puffing out her chest. However, when Violet's face fell... Vegeta deflated a bit. She looked back at Lil Goku, nodding towards Violet.

The Riolu raised her eyebrows, then leaned forward in her seat, resting her chin in her paws. "What's up with that look? Vegeta isn't actually getting to you, is she?" Despite her monotone, she did sound like she cared. At least somewhat.

"Ain't my fault the rich got thin skin," Vegeta pouted, kicking a tiny rock. It looked vaguely familiar, as a rock should. It mighta been the purple on it.
Realizing she was being watched, she quickly tried to save face pretend she was adjusting the cape and used an arm to make it flap in the wind. "It's nothing of the sort," she said as a sly grin crept onto her muzzle, "I simply have much to think about; a concept I'm afraid your friend may not understand."
"I don't know. I would assume not, but everything here is weird," Lillie whispered back, feeling acutely aware of the fact she was already having a conversation with a Type: Null, and therefore couldn't really make any assumptions as to what counted as sane here.

She cast an inquiring glance towards the Sneasel. "There's as many novels as authours, so... they say a lot of things. A lot of fictional things. What is it you want to hear about?"
Unsure of what to make of that statement, Violet instead tried a different approach, "Perchance, were there any stories that may have involved a storm?" She pointed up to the sky for emphasis, "With swirling clouds and a crimson energy sparking about?"

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
After hiding in her arms for a while, Lilly looked up while shaking, ready for the worst to happen.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Realizing she was being watched, she quickly tried to save face pretend she was adjusting the cape and used an arm to make it flap in the wind. "It's nothing of the sort," she said as a sly grin crept onto her muzzle, "I simply have much to think about; a concept I'm afraid your friend may not understand."

"OH!" Vegeta gave Violet the most "For real?" face her two dot eyes and a line face could make. "You are just asking to got tossed ain'cha shorty? Any chance I had of going easy on you went right outside the window!" she barked, snapping back to Lil Goku. "What game are we playing again!"

The Riolu was laying on the log again, yawning. "Truth or dare."

"Fuck!" That wasn't a game you could, like, win. It'd be hard to show how much better than everyone Vegeta was in that game, unless she only picked dare and dazzled everyone with her power. "Well whatever, I got one person to show up and I'm gonna do it!"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Perchance, were there any stories that may have involved a storm?" She pointed up to the sky for emphasis, "With swirling clouds and a crimson energy sparking about?"
A storm with crimson red energy... Lillie mused on that for a moment. "I haven't read any stories like that where humans ended up turning into other species. I've seen events like that described like that in a few other stories, though. The inspiration for it comes from an old Galarish myth."

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"It's a myth. Nothing else." Said Lilly in a rather rushed tone. She definitely did not want to be there.
A storm with crimson red energy... Lillie mused on that for a moment. "I haven't read any stories like that where humans ended up turning into other species. I've seen events like that described like that in a few other stories, though. The inspiration for it comes from an old Galarish myth."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust

"Things may be weird but I want to at least try to understand them," Kaz said, shaking her head. "Everyone here is just so... different, it's hard to keep track."

Unsure of what to make of that statement, Violet instead tried a different approach, "Perchance, were there any stories that may have involved a storm?" She pointed up to the sky for emphasis, "With swirling clouds and a crimson energy sparking about?"

A light flicked on in Kaz's head. "Oh! I think I've heard something like that happening a long, long time ago. Apparently, the storm happened in the wake of a powerful blast from some kind of weapon. I don't remember when I heard it, but I remember looking into it to give us a chance to... to..." Kaz trailed off. Something wasn't right. She never heard the story in the village despite living her entire life there, so how did she know this? Why did she know this? Her questioning was shot down by another sharp headache, but one thought persisted.

What did she mean by "us" anyway?

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Lil Goku glanced over at Lilly, thoughtful. "Are you alright?"

"Probably still in awe of how great I am," Vegeta muttered, grinning. "Finally..."
"..."

She gave no response.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
The Riolu was laying on the log again, yawning. "Truth or dare."

Truth or dare?

Antares tilted his head as he tried to recall what that was...

Some sort of challenge, perhaps?

Surely asking somebody wouldn't hurt.

He strutted over to the Riolu. "Pardon me. Just a bit ago, you mentioned something known as 'Truth or dare.' May I ask what exactly that is?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Lil Goku opened an eye, looking Antares up for a second before answering. "Truth or dare, the name kinda tells it all. A group of participants go around asking each other, one at a time, truth or dare. Whoever is asked gets to pick one of the options, and they get either a challenge or question from whoever asked them."

"It's a buncha a kiddy shit, honestly," Vegeta scoffed. "I haven't played it since I was kid."

"It can be quite..." As Goku recalled the last truth or dare game she fell into, and how ungodly, freakishly powerful everyone was, she shuddered ever so slightly. "...interesting."

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"...Galarish myth, you say?" Her claws shook in anticipation. It was a stretch, but... perhaps they were talking about the same thing? Violet was about to speak up, but then she heard the Lilly's voice:
"It's a myth. Nothing else." Said Lilly in a rather rushed tone. She definitely did not want to be there.
Violet frowned. It can't just be a myth; it just can't be. She knows what she saw. Someone had to know-
A light flicked on in Kaz's head. "Oh! I think I've heard something like that happening a long, long time ago. Apparently, the storm happened in the wake of a powerful blast from some kind of weapon. I don't remember when I heard it, but I remember looking into it to give us a chance to... to..." Kaz trailed off. Something wasn't right. She never heard the story in the village despite living her entire life there, so how did she know this? Why did she know this? Her questioning was shot down by another sharp headache, but one thought persisted.

What did she mean by "us" anyway?
...What?

Violet stared Kaz, bug-eyed. "Weapon"? No sword nor 'mon of any sort could cause such a cataclysm, right? Not to mention...

"'Us'? What do you mean? Prithee, tell me more!" Violet said, her voice increasing in volume with each punctuation. While Kaz certainly didn't look as fluffy as any Ponyta Violet knew, that didn't matter - this 'Ponyta' knew something, and Violet felt that she had to know, neglecting the visible flinching from Kaz's headaches.

Last edited:

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Violet stared Kaz, bug-eyed. "Weapon"? No sword nor 'mon of any sort could cause such a cataclysm, right? Not to mention... "'Us'? What do you mean? Prithee, tell me more!" Violet said, her voice increasing in volume with each punctuation. While it certainly didn't look as fluffy as any Ponyta Violet knew, that didn't matter - this 'Ponyta' knew something, and she felt that she had to know, neglecting the visible flinching from Kaz's headaches.

Kaz pinned herself to the ground, clutching the sides of her headdress in visible agony. In her mind's eye, she saw stacks upon stacks of books, documenting all kinds of cataclysms, legends of immense pokémon with unimaginable powers, and great sources of energy. Kaz tried to distract herself but as soon as she opened that door, nothing would close it, no matter how hard she tried. It was like trying to return clinging dust and sand to their exact resting place. "I don't know! I don't know!" she cried. "It was some kind of beam. I just heard about it somewhere!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Yeah, no, there was no need for all of that. Lil Goku felt like if this kept going, it'd be harder to nap through until the game started up. She rolled off the log, walking over to Violet and placing a paw on her shoulder. "Violet, relax."

In her own form of help, Vegeta trotted over to Kaz and placed a fish paw on... as close to Kaz's shoulder as she could reach. "Whoa there, we don't gotta start panicking and all that. If you're out of it by the time this game or whatever starts, I'm not gonna have as much competition, and what good is a game where no one can compete against you, right?"

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"Prithee, stay with us!" Violet stuttered, panicking as she saw the other Pokémon clearly writhing in mental agony. "I-it's quite alright! I don't have to know, it's fine!" her eyes darted around, trying to find something to help Kaz out, "O-oi, y-you want to see something I can do?"

Violet, trying to distract Kaz from her thoughts, decided use her specialty: showing off. Summoning an Ice Shard, she frantically attempted to chisel the likeness of a Pokémon using her claw. "I-it's a Wooloo, see?" she held up the small ice sculpture, putting on an obviously fake smile. It was... crude, to say the least. The wool was more spiky than fluffy, and the head seemed more like a malformed pyramid - not to mention that the ice was slowly melting in the sun. Violet kept smiling anyways, hoping that it would at least divert Kaz's spiral.

Last edited:

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Kaz took several deep breaths, raising herself up again. "I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay," Kaz reassured herself. "I just..." she hesitated briefly, "...get weird daydreams. Yeah. That's all." She looked towards the shelled dewott and the mudkip. "Thank you for your concern."

Kaz looked back at the sneasel, Violet. "I'm sorry I couldn't answer your questions," she said, her voice a dissonant monotone, unfeeling yet strangely serene. She then turned back to the dewott and pouted, the tone of her voice rushing back, as if it'd never gone anywhere, "And I'm a ponyta, thank you very much."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Kaz pinned herself to the ground, clutching the sides of her headdress in visible agony. In her mind's eye, she saw stacks upon stacks of books, documenting all kinds of cataclysms, legends of immense pokémon with unimaginable powers, and great sources of energy. Kaz tried to distract herself but as soon as she opened that door, nothing would close it, no matter how hard she tried. It was like trying to return clinging dust and sand to their exact resting place. "I don't know! I don't know!" she cried. "It was some kind of beam. I just heard about it somewhere!"
The control mask appeared to be causing Kaz pain when she thought about her memories... Perhaps that was how someone had managed to trick her into thinking she was a Ponyta...

"Kaz! Are you okay? Do..." She took a moment to pose her question properly. "Do you get headaches like that often?"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Kaz nodded. "Sometimes, I get strange daydreams or nightmares, and these types of headaches come whenever I think about them too much. The psychics in my village can fix them for some time, so ma and da always take me to see them when they notice them happening, but they always come back after a few weeks." Kaz's voice lowered to a whisper, "I don't like seeing the psychics. They always hurt the most."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Vegeta, having already zipped her lips, backed over to Lil Goku. "Yikes, ain't gonna open that can of worms..."

In silent agreement, Lil Goku raised her brows and took her seat back on her log. A look of sympathy was on her face, but this was... way out of her reach of expertise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom