• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Madness [Roleplay Thread] - [Oct 25-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Talk about... extra..." Vegeta groaned.

Lil Goku didn't say anything, but her covering her ears and gritting might've been a tell that she agreed with her small friend.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen yelped, trembling as he clutched tightly onto his reunion cape. Crap, crap, what if they found out about him? And then told other people, and then...

"Um...wh-what?" he said, poorly attempting to fake surprise.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance stood next to Gen and patted him on the head. "Anyway, we all joined for the game, right? That's what Hoopa told me and my, uh... friend."

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Lilly shook a little in the corner she was sitting on. "G-Games?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kaz jolted in her skin, causing her to lift her head. "Wait a minute. If pokémon can be humans too... what does the word 'human' mean? Is it just some sort of title given to certain pokémon? How does that happen?"

"According to the fairy tales, sometimes a human is brought to the pokemon world, sometimes," Goku explained, scratching her ear. She didn't look like she was going to go any further than that.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Wait a minute. If pokémon can be humans too... what does the word 'human' mean? Is it just some sort of title given to certain pokémon? How does that happen?"
"Nonono!" Lillie laughed awkwardly. "Humans aren't pokemon at all! We're a totally different thing! We're just one species, the one Hana and I are. I mean, people tell stories about kids waking up as Kadabra or whatever but it doesn't- Err, it's not something that's supposed to happen outside fantasy novels. I-It shouldn't happen outside fantasy novels."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen didn't stop trembling, huddling against Lance as he tried to hide his face with his reunion cape, as if that would change anything.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Hm, so she's new here," Goku nodded, eyeing Lillie for a moment. "Can't say I'm not jealous, learning all this ludicrous space-wacey stuff was such a drag..."

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
As the mentions of humans keep creeping up, Lilly buries herself deeper and deeper into her own arms.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Vegeta let out a pained groan, then fell on her side. "Hrrrrrrrgh... this is... soooooo... dear god this sucks..." She looked up at the seed that fell with her, inching towards it like a worm before eating it in one gulp. As someone would expect, she choked.

"Don't... Please don't think about it too hard," Lil Goku said to Kaz as she slapped Vegeta on the back. The Mudkip swallowed the seed and shut her eyes for a moment. "Trust me. It's not worth it."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"Uhuh" Kaz nodded weakly. Then she looked at the oshawott in a cape and the dewott with a shell, wondering why they were burying into themselves. "What's wrong with them?" Kaz thought piecing everything together, with how they reacted to the comments, she brought her voice down and whispered, "Are they humans?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Most likely," Goku shrugged. "Can't tell why they're panicking though."

Vegeta suddenly shot up, full of vim and vigor. Whatever the hell those were. "Well I feel a helluva lot better! What were we talking about!"

"Humans."

"Oh," Vegeta blinked. "That's kinda boring though. I thought were playing games or whatever so I could show I'm better than everyone!"

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Vegeta let out a pained groan, then fell on her side. "Hrrrrrrrgh... this is... soooooo... dear god this sucks..." She looked up at the seed that fell with her, inching towards it like a worm before eating it in one gulp. As someone would expect, she choked.

"Don't... Please don't think about it too hard," Lil Goku said to Kaz as she slapped Vegeta on the back. The Mudkip swallowed the seed and shut her eyes for a moment. "Trust me. It's not worth it."
Noticing that the Riolu returned, Violet approached her with the towel in hand. "Gramercy for this," she said, nodding her head. "Mayhap our introduction was hasty. Mine name is Violet, perchance may I have yours?" Violet's gaze turned to the small mudkip, and she gave a haughty chuckle as she continued, "And your... friend's, as well?"
"Nonono!" Lillie laughed awkwardly. "Humans aren't pokemon at all! We're a totally different thing! We're just one species, the one Hana and I are. I mean, people tell stories about kids waking up as Kadabra or whatever but it doesn't- Err, it's not something that's supposed to happen outside fantasy novels. I-It shouldn't happen outside fantasy novels."
Violet eyed the white-dressed girl up and down - mostly up, to her dismay - why did her new body have to be so short? Violet cleared her throat, crossed her arms once more, and asked, "And just what did these, er, 'fantasy novels' say?" Her voice raised slightly in pitch as a her tone became almost... hopeful. Perhaps this person knew something that could help her figure out what happened to her brother after... that dark day.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Noticing that the Riolu returned, Violet approached her with the towel in hand. "Gramercy for this," she said, nodding her head. "Mayhap our introduction was hasty. Mine name is Violet, perchance may I have yours?" Violet's gaze turned to the small mudkip, and she gave a haughty chuckle as she continued, "And your... friend's, as well?"

Lil Goku had to stop herself from laughing at how formal Violet was. And by "stop," all Goku had to do was shut her eyes for a second longer than a blink. "My name is Lil Goku. Or just Goku, I don't really care." The Riolu raised a paw, about to introduce her friend, when she stopped herself, and started folding the towel to put it away.

Vegeta, unlike Goku, laughed, having to look up at Violet. "Geez, you sound like a feathery version of some grand ball or whatever it's called! "Mine name?" "Mayhap?" "Perchance?" "May?" I didn't realize my great grandma's storybooks were still in style," the Mudkip scoffed. "I'm Vegeta, the strongest there is!"

"Yes, she's always like this," Lil Goku said, now putting away the towel Vegeta was wrapped in.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Yeah, I'm making the right call, here.

Falling back asleep was an impossibility unless Nikki wanted to venture further into the forest. It could happen, but it was a bad idea. This was some sort of dumb fever dream. Had to be. Half the stuff she saw made no sense. Had the toxtricity taken some tainted big mushrooms? She swore that last batch she bought was decent. When she got her hands on her dealer...

Whatever. Nikki was content to stay up in the tree that idiot mudkip tried to find, sitting on a branch with her head resting against her hands.

Let the dumb kids squawk amongst themselves like birds.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Lil Goku had to stop herself from laughing at how formal Violet was. And by "stop," all Goku had to do was shut her eyes for a second longer than a blink. "My name is Lil Goku. Or just Goku, I don't really care." The Riolu raised a paw, about to introduce her friend, when she stopped herself, and started folding the towel to put it away.

Vegeta, unlike Goku, laughed, having to look up at Violet. "Geez, you sound like a feathery version of some grand ball or whatever it's called! "Mine name?" "Mayhap?" "Perchance?" "May?" I didn't realize my great grandma's storybooks were still in style," the Mudkip scoffed. "I'm Vegeta, the strongest there is!"

"Yes, she's always like this," Lil Goku said, now putting away the towel Vegeta was wrapped in.
"The pleasure is all mine, Goku," she said, nodding her smile rang true for once. Something about this 'mon felt genuine, yet still kind - a far cry from the double-speak of the old nobility that she had grown up with.

However, the edges of her mouth twitched as her smile faltered at Vegeta's comments. She too was genuine, in her own way, Violet supposed, though she could do without the poisonous words. "I suppose if this 'game' is a competition of sorts, then we shall truly see the merits of your claims, Vegeta." She sneered as she side-eyed the Mudkip.

Still, something about what Vegeta had said bothered her. Violet was aware her form of language was... unusual for the standard of most Pokémon she met, but... "great grandma's books"? Just how far in the future was she...? Her face dropped as she looked down at the grass, subconsciously clinging onto the neck of her cape as she pondered about this. She hoped she could listen in on the other conversations to try to get a better idea of the situation.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Yeah! We'll see, alright!" Vegeta huffed, puffing out her chest. However, when Violet's face fell... Vegeta deflated a bit. She looked back at Lil Goku, nodding towards Violet.

The Riolu raised her eyebrows, then leaned forward in her seat, resting her chin in her paws. "What's up with that look? Vegeta isn't actually getting to you, is she?" Despite her monotone, she did sound like she cared. At least somewhat.

"Ain't my fault the rich got thin skin," Vegeta pouted, kicking a tiny rock. It looked vaguely familar, as a rock should. It mighta been the purple on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom