• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Madness [Roleplay Thread] - [Oct 25-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
A moment or so later, Lil Goku came out of the woods, carrying a growling, purple kip wrapped up in a pink towel. "I swear... Imma... ho boy..." Vegeta groaned.

"Hoopa? Was that her name?" Lil Goku hummed, nodding. "Yeah, I guess."

"Someone's gonna catch a mean left hook," Vegeta mumbled, looking worse by the second. "Dumb... stupid... rock... uhhhggggg..."

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
The Riolu hopped up, heading over to the woods and pulling out her bag and taking out a blue towel, tossing it to Violet as she passed by. She only gave her a nod before continuing on towards Vegeta.
Seeing that the general conversation went elsehwere, Violet finished wiping herself off with the towel. That was... nice of the Riolu to do. She wasn't used to that sort of altruism, and wanted to give her thanks. She looked around, not seeing that Riolu nearby and missing her getting out of the woods.
"U-um...d-did a Pokemon called Hoopa b-bring you all here, too?" Gen asked, glancing around.
Hearing Gen speak up again, she turned her head towards the Oshawott and replied, "Sure did. Did she also perchance mention a 'game' of sorts to you all?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Y-yeah. She did," Gen replied.

Last edited:

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
Another portal opened up, and a Ledian wearing a golden scarf with a silver teardrop design flew out of it. Kichiro looked around the group, recognizing most Pokémon, with the exception of a few wearing strange clothes, as one of the slime covered rocks landed on the ground in front of him. The Ledian looked in surprise a moment at the scenery before him, before his mouth curled down into a sour frown.

"I regret this already."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Lillie bit her lower lip. Oh, she really should have just shut up while she had the chance. W-What harm could there be in letting the Null think it was a Ponyta? That was... fine? Totally fine. "Uhh... Don't worry about it?"
"Aww," Kaz sighed disappointedly, she was so curious. Everyone told her to keep to her own business to stay out of trouble, a lesson that Kaz reluctantly choose to stand by. "Well, I still like you, so you don't mind me hanging around, right?" Her confidence faded upon asking her question, looking more akin to a sad growlithe than a proud ponyta.

"U-um...d-did a Pokemon called Hoopa b-bring you all here, too?" Gen asked, glancing around.
Kaz immediately perked up again. "Yeah! At least... I think that's what happened." Kaz said, tapping her talons together (which were totally normal for a ponyta to have). "Either that or I fell into the portal by accident. Hard to tell. I think a game was mentioned too."

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"T-Truth or Dare? W-What the heck are you all talking about?!"
Lilly looks even more confused.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Well, I still like you, so you don't mind me hanging around, right?" Her confidence faded upon asking her question, looking more akin to a sad growlithe than a proud ponyta.
"S-Sure? I don't mind."

Aw, the poor Null seemed so sad asking that. Probably nervous, given they were surely not the first to realize this wasn't a Ponyta. Probably made for a difficult social life...

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Truth or dare," Lil Goku clicked her tongue, setting Mudkip down. "Might be fun."

Vegeta squirmed, still seething with hatred but too sick to do anything. "God... not some... kiddy... hurk--"

Lil Goku patted her angry bundle of fish on the head, handing her a heal seed. "Eat up, or quit whining."

"I'd rather... rather..." Vegeta grumbled, sinking into her towel prison. "...uhhhg..."

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"H-Humans? There are others here?" Lilly said.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Kaz's eyes lit up. "Great! With you around, I'm sure this will be a ton of fun! I'm Kaz by the way. What's your name? I can't just keep calling you 'Human', that feels too impersonal now that we're friends!"
A nervous smile crossed Lillie's face. "My name is Lillie. It's, uhh, nice to meet you, Kaz?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"H-Humans? There are others here?" Lilly said.

Gen's eyes widened and his ears stuck up. He turned in the direction of the voice, seeing the strange hybrid Pokemon. Were...were they formerly human, too?

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
A nervous smile crossed Lillie's face. "My name is Lillie. It's, uhh, nice to meet you, Kaz?"

"Nice to meet you too!" Kaz chirped before she shook herself again and laid down. Her neck had been growing tired from keeping her heavy head propped up for so long, so she was more than happy to rest on the soft grass now that she found someone she could trust.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Huh. Guess humans really are that common," Lance blinked. Knowing Gen made him shut up, not wanting to spill any secrets.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"Wait th-" Lilly stopped herself from saying anything else. Quite unexpecidly.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Humans? You mean like the ones in fairy tales?" Lil Goku asked, tilting her head. "...Is that what the two pastey Gardevoirs are?"

"Haha... paste... pastey..." Vegeta chuckled weakly. She still refused to eat the seed Goku was giving her, which the Riolu placed on the kip's head.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance looked at the kip and reelo before nodding. "Yeah, they're humans. First time I've met any that wasn't... you know, turned into a Pokémon."

Blitz was still staring with sparkly eyes.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Another portal opened up elsewhere, and out of it came a Garchomp.

He looked around at everyone else, observing the odd chimera pokemon speaking to--

By the gods, those were humans.

But that couldn't have been possible! All the humans in the world had been killed by The Twelve only a fortnight ago!

Perhaps this was an illusion; Hoopa's doing.

Regardless, it would do him no good to remain so distant from everyone else.

He puffed out his chest and took a step forward, saying loudly, "Greetings! I am Antares!"

That would suffice for now.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"...Huh," Goku muttered. "I thought they'd have, like, fur or something. Guess that explains the clothes at least."

"I bet they're... squishy..." Vegeta said, weakly. "Like... a piggy..."

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"Uhh.. What did e-everyone d-do before c-coming here?" Lilly said, Obiously trying to change the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom