• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Madness [Roleplay Thread] - [Oct 25-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Violet had much to think about: she truly was thousands of years in the future, the Darkest Day she had endured was caused by a dragon creature, and, at some point between then and now, there was a second Darkest Day that was artificially induced. Like a jigsaw puzzle missing its last few missing pieces, Violet wanted to shove the "witch" and "transformation" pieces into every hole possible, but couldn't get them to fit. Nothing about the paste was quite lining up, but there was one thing she could say for certain:

By the gods, the future was incredible.

Moving paintings depicting the past with full control over the accompaniment? Great beasts that seem to shimmer like the sun or were as soothing and graceful as a spring morning? Slates that could communicate between two people without needing to deliver a written letter?

And then there was this Toxtricity... She had no idea just how she was able to make such a fierce yet fetching tune with just a guitar - off the cuff, no less! No words needed to be said; all pretenses of poise, posture and performance were dropped as Violet clapped as loud and rapidly as she could. Her eyes sparkled as she grinned wide and openly - if this what the future was about, mayhap being thrown into was even better than she thought!

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
What ya gonna do? Run home and cry to your dad?
“Joke’s on you, I don’t have a dad,” Odette snickered.

Next to her, Clovis was nodding with his arms crossed. “She might be a dick, but that was pretty…” he trailed off, because he couldn’t find the right word. His eyes lit up when it came to him.

“Right! ‘Fire.’ That was pretty ‘fire,’” he said slowly.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
“Joke’s on you, I don’t have a dad,” Odette snickered.
Nikki quirked a brow. "So, your other mom used a Transfer Orb, then?" The other half of her genes had to come from somewhere.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Nikki quirked a brow. "So, your other mom used a Transfer Orb, then?" The other half of her genes had to come from somewhere.
“Oh no, I certainly have a sperm donor, as mum calls him, but I don’t have a ‘dad’ per se,” she explained, doing air quotes around the word ‘dad.’ “Never met him, don’t want to meet him. She was a dumb 18 year old and he was twice her age and a psychopath.”

She frowned, poking the inside of her cheek with her tongue. “Actually, I think I’ve spoken too much.”

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Nikki smirked. "An yet, you bothered to look up who he is. Guess knowledge wasn't power for you." She stuck her hands into her jacket pockets and whistled noncommittally.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Nikki smirked. "An yet, you bothered to look up who he is. Guess knowledge wasn't power for you." She stuck her hands into her jacket pockets and whistled noncommittally.
It was her turn to quirk her brow. “Look him up? You misunderstand. I don’t even know his name,” she admitted. She dragged her foot on the ground. “I just believe the stories mum told, because I don’t really have a reason not to.”

She shrugged and shoved her hands in her pockets too. “She has the scars to back the tales up, so really…who am I to not believe? Wouldn’t want to know a guy like that’s name. It’s bad enough I have half that blood in me.”

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
When his words finally came out, they were slow and hardly more than a whisper. "Oh." Silence for several seconds, then, "Thank you."

"Don't mention it," Goku spoke, smiling slightly.

In all honesty, she had zoned way the fuck out for... she didn't even know how long. She paid enough attention to nod to Nikki's rap, but if she heard what was being said was up in the air. At least things had gotten more chill. If you considered bad father talk chill.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Don't mention it," Goku spoke, smiling slightly.

A genuine smile of his own grew on Antares's face. He finally had a real friend in this gods-forsaken Hoopa-land.

There was nothing more that needed to be said. The prescence of the Riolu was enough comfort as it was.

Last edited:

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
"If your boss is a dunce, why listen to him?
Far as I can tell it makes you just as dim.
Screw his dumb ass. Stage a mutiny.
Or are you scared of what it might be like to live free?"

Kichiro folded his arms defensively and stared back with an unimpressed frown.

"Was that meant to be music?" he scoffed. "Since it sounded like nothing but garbage noise to me."

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
@Ambyssin
“Right! ‘Fire.’ That was pretty ‘fire,’” he said slowly.
"What, are you kidding?" spat Jess. "I've heard Mad Verse City raps hotter than this. But I guess what I've heard is true, Kalosians have no ear for rap."

He turned to the toxtricity. "I got one word for you, froggy - mid."

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Ooooooo!" Hoopa said.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
This was getting good. The rap had been the perfect idea! Practically bubbling with delight, Hoopa turned on the Pidgeot next. "What about you then, Jess! Truth or Dare?"
[ @canisaries ]

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
"Truth," answered Jess, wings crossed. He wasn't stupid enough to pick Dare after trashing someone else's freestyle rap - they'd obviously make him do his own.

For all the likes and subscribes, whats the most embarrassing thing Jess has done?

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Okay!" They needed a good question. Jess didn't seem like the type to burst into tears or anything, but they still wanted to pick something fun to answer. "Hoopa want to know, what's the most embarrassing thing Jess has ever done?"

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
"Oh, hard to forget when my Gliscord won't stop memeing it," Jess said, rolling his eyes. "They found my old Let's Play channel from like five years ago that I'd totally forgotten about and now they keep spamming quotes and screencaps of my old facecam. I had this horrible crest-trim that made me look like a paintbrush back then. And I was playing, you know, the cube game. That should tell you everything you need to know."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Cube game?

"D-do you mean M-Minecraft? Didn't that only c-come out three y-years a-" Gen began, before stopping.

Right. Different worlds.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"What, are you kidding?" spat Jess. "I've heard Mad Verse City raps hotter than this. But I guess what I've heard is true, Kalosians have no ear for rap."
Clovis chuckled and held his hands up defensively. "You got me. It's really not my thing," he said. "I'm more of a Latin rock guy. I was just impressed by the lyric improvisation, because I couldn't do that."

"You just can't sing, period," Odette said.

"And you can't ice skate; I have to hold you up by your underarms. Thank gods you're pocket si--"

She smacked him in the shoulder, and he laughed.

Lillie didn’t make eye contact, but her murmuring could be heard. “It’s going to be okay. N-Nothing says we have to end up like like our parents…”
Odette stopped her joking assault on Clovis as she picked up Lillie's words. And they were actually...comforting, somehow. She'd hit a nerve, she supposed. Or, at the very least, Lillie knew where she was coming from.

Perhaps if she wasn't such a hot head, she could believe it. Not that she could honestly say she knew whether or not her biological father was an actual hot head, but it was safe to assume she got her anger from someone....

"And that's the gospel truth," she muttered back. "Hopefully I live up to that."

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
The pair of canines had ended up sleeping through most of the recent events, and only now did Lance wake up. He yawned, sitting down.

"Hm... I guess I missed a lot of things, huh?"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
I had this horrible crest-trim that made me look like a paintbrush back then. And I was playing, you know, the cube game. That should tell you everything you need to know."
Clovis had taken to resting both his hands on Odette's shoulders, as a sign of comfort. It certainly wasn't something he was good at, but at the very least, he'd try it with her. Seeing her in a foul mood didn't sit right with him, ever. He had a never ending desire to see her smiling. Some might call him...what, a simp? Is that what the Galarian word was? There was a negative connotation around it, but for all intents and purposes, yep. He certainly simped for Odette Cinq-Mars. He wouldn't say it out loud, but it made sense in his head.

Useless thoughts were useless, though. He was brought back to reality with the sound of Jess's truth. Now, he had to prod.

"A Pidgeot that looks like a paint brush? I'll require photos, sir," Clovis said wryly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom