• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Madness [Roleplay Thread] - [Oct 25-30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Oh what fun, a prim and proper pansy that "articulates" and "announciates," just to make the rest of us look like we can't do that shit," Vegeta growled lowly, watching Violet with a mean glare. "She even used fuckin' whom."

Lil Goku sat herself on a log, stretching out her back. "And she's talking about a game, too."

"I know! And she acts like she's all that," Vegeta scoffed. "As if I'd let anyone beat me in... whatever the hell we're doing."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen grabbed tighter onto his reunion cape as the Sneasel approached him. "Um, m-my name is Gen. Uh...I-I don't know wh-who made it, I-I f-found it in a m-mystery dungeon. And..."

He was tempted to say "human", given his teammates weren't here, at least yet, but decided against it. "I'm an O-Oshawott."

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
More rocks came flying in. These ones had bits of poisonous slime on them.

"Take your kooky reunions elsewhere! I'm trying to sleep here!"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"Y-You really can't recognize a human? Do you not remem-" Lillie thought better of the question halfway through. If they had forgotten everything that happened in the Deep Labs... Well, Lillie would be all the safer for it...

Kaz tilted her head. Remember what? Nevermind, Kaz rationalised that it wasn't too important. Instead...

"Hi, I'm from Galar," she said, while simultaneously questioning how much geography a pokemon would know. Especially if it had never seen a human. Then again, it's helmet seemed to be manmade... Hana took a mental note for later. "I'm a human. I've never seen someone like you either. What do you call yourself and your species?"

"Human? I've never heard of those before." A hint of uncertainty edged into her voice on the last word as a distant echo of recognition made itself known but Kaz quickly stamped it out. Elder Beheeyem had told her all about the dangers of letting her mind wander. Kaz focused on the human's next question, that one was easy! "I'm a ponyta!" she proudly declared. "I'm guessing you don't find them in 'Galar' if you don't recognise my species."

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"Um who are you all?" The wottle said, glancing around at everybody.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark

One such rock hit Vegeta square in the face. "AHG-! What the HELL?!" the kip barked, running in the direction the rock came from. "Screw you and your sleep! If you wanna fight then co--" she tripped right over the rock that hit her, getting a mouthful of dirt. "--MMMPHH!!!"

Lil Goku clicked her tongue, shaking her head as she laid down on her side. "You go and have your fun, Vegeta."

"Ahf bbfh bhf--" Furious, Vegeta spat out the dirt. "Let's see how you like having a rock hit you in the head!" She picked up the rock that hit her with her mouth, and charged into the forest. She didn't know what she was looking for, but swore she'd hit anything that moved with that dumb rock.

bluesidra

Mood
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. hoppip-bluesidra-reup
  2. hoppip-bluesidra-pink
  3. hoppip-bluesidra3
"I'm guessing you don't find them in 'Galar' if you don't recognise my species."
"Ahm..." Hana quickly checked every last corner of her brain, but no, she hadn't seen a pokemon like that ever before. Ponyta, huh? She'd seen her fair share of things, but this was not a ponyta. Ok, maybe parts of it was. At some point.

"We do actually have some of your kind where I come from. They do look different though. Where do you come from then?"

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Gen grabbed tighter onto his reunion cape as the Sneasel approached him. "Um, m-my name is Gen. Uh...I-I don't know wh-who made it, I-I f-found it in a m-mystery dungeon. And..."

He was tempted to say "human", given his teammates weren't here, at least yet, but decided against it. "I'm an O-Oshawott."
"Osha-what?" She inquired, unfamiliar with the name. She shook her head, and took an over-the-top bow as she introduced herself, "Mine name is Violet; I shall remembers your as well, Gen."
"Oh what fun, a prim and proper pansy that "articulates" and "announciates," just to make the rest of us look like we can't do that shit," Vegeta growled lowly, watching Violet with a mean glare. "She even used fuckin' whom."

Lil Goku sat herself on a log, stretching out her back. "And she's talking about a game, too."

"I know! And she acts like she's all that," Vegeta scoffed. "As if I'd let anyone beat me in... whatever the hell we're doing."
Her feathered ear flicked as she overheard the conversation to the side. She balled her fist, wanting to make a confrontation, but simply took a deep breath, and said loud enough for them to hear, "And if anyone out there thinks that they can defeat me in fair contest, well--"

"Take your kooky reunions elsewhere! I'm trying to sleep here!"
Her speech was quickly cut short by a thunk on her arm as she vocalized her irritation. Shortly after, all traces of her façade immediately faded upon feeling the sensation on her fur as she quickly tried to swipe the slime off of her as much as possible, muttering, "Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew--" as she practically danced around shaking off the substance.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"I'm a ponyta!" she proudly declared. "I'm guessing you don't find them in 'Galar' if you don't recognise my species."
Lillie blinked.

"Oh. How... odd. We, uhh, have another name for your species where I come from."

She had a feeling this was going to be a long day.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
She sees the actions of everybody else and grows a bit more concerned by the second. eventually, Lilly backs into the corner.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"We do actually have some of your kind where I come from. They do look different though. Where do you come from then?"

"Oh that makes sense, that you wouldn't recognise me then! Though ma and da do say that I look a bit different." Kaz grinned, though nobody would've noticed thanks to the headdress. "I come from a place called 'Oasis Village', apparently, it's on a continent called Solunadia."

"Oh. How... odd. We, uhh, have another name for your species where I come from."

"Really!?" Curiosity and excitement burned in Kaz's eyes. "What do you call them?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Her speech was quickly cut short by a thunk on her arm as she vocalized her irritation. Shortly after, all traces of her façade immediately faded upon feeling the sensation on her fur as she quickly tried to swipe the slime off of her as much as possible, muttering, "Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew--" as she practically danced around shaking off the substance.

Lil Goku snorted slightly. If Vegeta was busy enacting her tiny fit of justice in the woods, the kip would have been hollering in laughter. Speaking of tiny, that gunk on that rock... Lil Goku could have sworn the one that hit Vegeta had the same stuff on it. The very same one she carried into the woods. With her mouth. That stuff looked pretty toxic too.

Joy.

The Riolu hopped up, heading over to the woods and pulling out her bag and taking out a blue towel, tossing it to Violet as she passed by. She only gave her a nod before continuing on towards Vegeta.

She sees the actions of everybody else and grows a bit more concerned by the second. eventually, Lilly backs into the corner.

Another passing-by, the Dewott looking Wortortle. Goku wondered whether or not to do anything to her, opting to give her a small wave and saying "Hi," before walking into the woods.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"..." Lilly doesn't react by much.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Gen stared at the Ponyta. That Pokemon...was very, VERY different than any Ponyta he'd ever seen.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Violet took several deep breaths as she finally got the strange, burning substance off of her. That almost hit her cape! She squinted down the ground - this wasn't how she thought this was gonna go at all!

The sudden silence around her seemed to catch attention, though - it seemed many around here were looking at the odd-looking pokémon standing next to a couple of humans. Wait, humans? She thought to herself. They weren't transformed like I was...? She pondered about this for a moment, but stayed silent as it seemed many were waiting for something to happen with their conversation.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Really!?" Curiosity and excitement burned in Kaz's eyes. "What do you call them?"
Lillie bit her lower lip. Oh, she really should have just shut up while she had the chance. W-What harm could there be in letting the Null think it was a Ponyta? That was... fine? Totally fine. "Uhh... Don't worry about it?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"U-um...d-did a Pokemon called Hoopa b-bring you all here, too?" Gen asked, glancing around.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Lilly scratched her head and said, "Yeah, I think that... A ring opened up and something shoved me in!"
"U-um...d-did a Pokemon called Hoopa b-bring you all here, too?" Gen asked, glancing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom