• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Happy/Wholesome Scenes You've Written

BossCar

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/His
Since I posted a thread on scenes, I wanted to post the opposite.

Here's a scene from 23. Valen finally accepts that he's sidelined from his job, so he plans to retire. Also, spot the Yu-Gi-Oh reference :tongue:
“I wanna go down another road with my girlfriend, and all of my friends.” Valen closes his eyes, his mouth curving into a soft smile. “I was wrong. I was wrong about everything.“

“I’m so proud of you, sweetie.”

Valen gets up, sauntering towards the door while still holding his book. “While I was trying to have some fun, I'll try to get out of bed more often.” Valen grins as he walks out of the room. "More importantly, Team Skull's Valen is ready to cause more mayhem! Step right up to get a beat down! I better-” Valen's eyes widen when Rosa runs up behind him, wrapping her arms around his mid-section. This powerful sensation of soothing flows within him like an ocean current.

“Welcome back, Valey.” Rosa smiles, tears streaming down her cheeks.

“If I were you, I'd be concerned.”

“Ooooh, you’ve been a baaaad booooy again.”

“There’s no way you’re gonna win!” Valen smirks. “Betcha didn't count on my return!”

“Actually, I did.” Rosa bops Valen on the back of his head. “You better join our group chats again, or I'm gonna be maaaad.”

“You thought you had control over Team Skull's Valen?” Valen laughs. “Give it up, cuz now I'm back.”

Top Bottom