• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

GUZMANIACS VS FETCHDFANS BATTLE TO THE DEATH

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
One hour left, and Team Fetchd's lead only grows! But I think there may be some unclaimed reviews floating around out there... taken together, I think the balance may actually be in Team Guzma's favor!

NebulaDreams

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. luxray
  2. hypno

Spiteful Murkrow

Busy Writing Stories I Want to Read
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
Well, it's ugly as hell and I need to go back and add pictures properly after the rollover, but my big bang is officially here at 9 points in a go:

NebulaDreams

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. luxray
  2. hypno

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Busy day as usual, but I was able to get one last review in for Marionette.

Spiteful Murkrow

Busy Writing Stories I Want to Read
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
Grinding out one last measly point in order to hit my target of picking up double-digit points for this event with a review of Chapter 3 of Legends Legacy:

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
And that is TIME!

Things were looking grim for Team Guzma, but then the boss battled back with an absolutely shattering round of last-minute reviewing! Team Fetchd just couldn't stand up against a Team Skull beatdown--but with over 20 reviews written, they put in a great effort! It was a wild right right to the end.

In first place for number of reviews written, we have a tie between Sinderella and Spiteful Murkrow with a whopping ten points each! In third place is newcomer JoshTheWriter at seven points, bringing Team Fetchd to the podium!

Thanks to everyone who played this year. We had over fifty chapters reviewed today, all for a single-day event that happened on a Friday and which nobody knew was coming. That's crazy! Fantastic job to everyone who played, and I hope you had fun with our April Fool's nonsense this year.

Top Bottom