• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

GUZMANIACS VS FETCHDFANS BATTLE TO THE DEATH

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
GUZMANIACS VS FETCHDFANS BATTLE TO THE DEATH
One Day Only!

It's been a long time coming. The Guzma fans, the farfetch'd fans--who could ever have expected them to coexist in peace? At last the tension's boiled over, and it's come time to decide who's better once and for all. Will Team Skull's legendary boss prevail? Or will he fall in defeat to a duck with an unusually large leek?

For April Fool's Day only, we're holding a flash reviewing event! Pledge your allegiance to either Team Fetchd or Team Guzma and help your side write the most reviews to earn fame, glory, incredible art, and of course to prove who's better!

How can you get in on the chaos? Post here to sign up, indicating what team you want to join--our incredibly clever algorithm will naturally have picked the correct one for you, but if somehow that's gone wrong, we want to get it right--and then get reviewing! Post here with a link to your reviews to claim them, one point per chapter reviewed. At the end of the day, the team with the higher score wins! The winning team will receive a group art commission of their characters from Negrek, and the top three individual scorers will receive an art commission from kyeugh. Check out some of their previous work to get a sense of the sort of masterpiece you can expect:

B4BA9131-6993-4A2A-9B4B-88BB93C09339.jpg

DA093A9F-1086-499A-9366-4EBE247B9BA4.jpg

A6559BD3-2673-401F-8A55-B344E9080AEC.jpg

nates_shitty_drawing1.PNG

nates_shitty_art3.PNG

nates_shitty_drawings_arceus.PNG

Only two rules:

- Your review should be at least 200 words long to count
- Although it's April Fool's day, please don't shitpost on people's fics unless you know they welcome it! Humorous reviews count for this event, but make sure they're okay with the author before riffing on a fic

The challenge closes at midnight EST! Countdown here! Good luck to you all--let's see who really rules the Roads, Farfetch'd or Guzma!

Current Score
Team Fetchd: 21 || Team Guzma: 33

bluesidra: 5
CinderArts: 2
Flyg0n: 3
JosthTheWriter: 7
Just a Torchic: 4
love: 1
Namohysip: 4
Negrek: 4
NebulaDreams: 3
Sinderella: 10
Spiteful Murkrow: 10

Last edited:

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
MY HANDS ARE ON SALE TODAY, BUY ONE GET ONE FREE 👊👊

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
let's gooooo team farfetch'd 😎 🦆

NebulaDreams

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. luxray
  2. hypno

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
I just go with Team Skull.

bluesidra

Mood
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. hoppip-bluesidra-reup
  2. hoppip-bluesidra-pink
  3. hoppip-bluesidra3
Oh wow, you said I get virtual points that I can feel accomplished for? Sign me right up!

Here are four chapters reviewed for LLV: https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/luceat-lux-vestra.977/post-56014
(4 points)

and a review for Niente: https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/niente-one-shot.1005/post-56015
(1 point)

I trust in the almighty diceroller to assign me to the correct team, because I believe in faith and totally not so I can blame it on the algorithm when either sind or q will declare me as enemy of their states.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Let's roll with Team Skull, just cause

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Team Guzma takes an early lead, but it's still anyone's game with almost fifteen hours left to go! Can the Skull gang stand up against the furious flock?

(Loving all the April Fool's chapters and posts so far today! Great work, everyone!)

Top Bottom