• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
R5 – Brisa Learns to Text
  • unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
    Pronouns
    they/she
    Partners
    1. purrloin-salem
    2. sneasel-dusk
    3. luz-companion
    4. brisa-companion
    5. meowth-laura
    6. delphox-jesse
    7. mewtwo
    8. zeraora
    Brisa found a cafe to rest at and composed a series of messages with care, acutely aware that she'd been entirely incommunicado by text message or by telepathy for most of the time the posse had been on Cibus. That would not have given her too sociable an appearance.

[Brisket > Team Spectrum]: How do you do, everyone? I finally took the time to learn how my badge works, and I have begun to read all your previous messages to apprise myself of past communications.

[Brisket > Team Spectrum]: I am sorry to have been so scarce of late, and would be happy to explain myself in person to anyone who would give me the pleasure of their company. I am presently in the commercial centre of Destiny Village, and seeking a way to spend the rest of the day.

[Brisket > Team Spectrum]: I trust everyone is settling in well, and am looking forward to getting better acquainted with you all. Stars rest you.

There. Perfectly concise, and not at all like letter-writing.

...it still felt weirdly impolite not to put a proper valediction at the end, though.

[Brisket > Team Spectrum]: I remain yours in good friendship, Shinx Brisa Escarpa.

Now to see if anyone would take her up on an afternoon together. Hopefully someone nice.

Last edited:
    R8 – Luz is very good at texting
  • unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
    they/she
    Partners
    1. purrloin-salem
    2. sneasel-dusk
    3. luz-companion
    4. brisa-companion
    5. meowth-laura
    6. delphox-jesse
    7. mewtwo
    8. zeraora
    [Zest > Team Spectrum]: howdy all!!

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: the thing at treasure town turned out to be another spectrum member.

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: this one's a sneasel named kate and i'm bringing her up to speed as fast as i can

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: also having drinks

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: wish me luck

[Brisket > Team Spectrum]: Luz, are you telling us that the meteorite producing Shadows was in fact a sneasel sent by Diyem? I'm just confirming this beyond any ambiguity. Good luck to you if so. Please do try to ensure the safety of any bystanders caught in the Shadows. Also, don't get our new member drunk, that would be unhelpful. –Yrs, Luxio B. Escarpa

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: yeah she mentioned diyem lmao

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: no promises to not get her drunk, partner!!

[Brisket > Team Spectrum]: Luz, please.

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: 😸😽😼😻😺🖤💙🖤

[Brisket > Team Spectrum]: 😾

Last edited:
    R8 – Luz Spams the Groupchat
  • unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
    they/she
    Partners
    1. purrloin-salem
    2. sneasel-dusk
    3. luz-companion
    4. brisa-companion
    5. meowth-laura
    6. delphox-jesse
    7. mewtwo
    8. zeraora
    [Zest > Team Spectrum]: oh cool i dont think ive met candle yet i'll check her out thx 😽

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: hang on

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: hey brisa im gettin soome srsly bad vibes from our link rn are u ok 🙀

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: brisa

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: brisa srsly wtf 😾

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: r u ok

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: ok im gonna go look for candle and help out if anyone sees brisa pls lmk

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: i promised her i wouldnt use telepathy and i cant get hold of her on her badge 🙀

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: luz out 😿

R10 – Rot in Hell
  • unrepentantAuthor

Pronouns
    they/she
    Partners
    1. purrloin-salem
    2. sneasel-dusk
    3. luz-companion
    4. brisa-companion
    5. meowth-laura
    6. delphox-jesse
    7. mewtwo
    8. zeraora
    [Zest > Team Spectrum]: yo

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: so soda just told me the missin 7 r actually in 'hell'

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: then he vanished

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: jackass

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: but he wasnt clownin so wth did he mean

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: someone pls give me smth here

[Zest > Team Spectrum]: 😿 😿 😿 😿 😿

R12 – Everything Is Safe
  • Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
    Staff
    Partners
    1. flygon
    2. charizard
    3. milotic
    4. zoroark-soda
    5. sceptile
    6. marowak
    7. jirachi
    Hello, everyone. I have returned to Xerneas for the time being. We had a talk.

I am calling off the mission. The Tree of Life does not need to be invaded. Everything is safe.

R13 – We Are All Fucking Eggs
  • Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
    Staff
    Partners
    1. flygon
    2. charizard
    3. milotic
    4. zoroark-soda
    5. sceptile
    6. marowak
    7. jirachi
    Um... guys? Owen called. I know some of you left early, but we kinda found something out. You know our Ultra Shades? They're, uh...

I'M A FUCKING EGG!

Y-yeah, um, Xerneas got a read on them. The lumps we found are, like, petrified Shadow Eternatus eggs. And giving energy to them... from Joule, and ourselves, and Diyem's essence... kind of... fertilized them. So... congrats...? Oh, and I think Diyem's about to faint.

R13 – Owen Unsealed
  • Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
    Pronouns
    he/him
    Partners
    1. silvally-dragon
    2. necrozma-ultra
    3. milotic
    4. zoroark-soda
    5. dreepy
    6. mewtwo-ambyssin
    I was able to locate and start dismantling the block on Owen's memories. However, the source seems to be Eterna energy and looks like an Ultra Stone to the mind's eye. Diyem, I require your presence to proceed any farther. I don't think this body has enough of that energy source for me to keep working.

R17 ~ A Soulless Body
  • Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
    Staff
    Partners
    1. flygon
    2. charizard
    3. milotic
    4. zoroark-soda
    5. sceptile
    6. marowak
    7. jirachi
    ...Ahem. I have some news that I would like to share. I am going to be going around to inspect everybody to be sure. I am confident that this was an extreme circumstance... and is not something repeatable.

The world Bahamut came from is filled with distortions to the point where, when I tried to pull Bahamut away, I instead pulled from... a shell of Bahamut. A soulless body. I had never taken a spirit from there, only the memories of an empty body... and then, with my Voice-like attributes, formed a new life from it.

In other words, Bahamut, the one that you know, has memories that mirror the Bahamut of that world. However, he is not the same... and is technically a Cibus native. Or a Voidlands native, my Voidlands. And therefore, when everyone returns to their world... he will be staying with me, as well as the Void Eternas.

Do not be alarmed. I am confident that this is not the case for most, if not all of you. But I am checking to be sure.

R17 ~ Otherworldly Zygarde
  • IFBench

Rescue Team Member
    Partners
    1. chikorita-saltriv
    2. bench-gen
    3. charmander
    4. snivy
    5. treecko
    6. tropius
    7. arctozolt
    8. wartortle
    Me and Dill just had a really weird encounter in the Central Crossroads.

We were looking for Bean, and ran into a Zygarde, but he looked completely emotionless, and didn't respond to us at all! He also pointed a weird badge at us, which disappeared when he dropped it.

He was also bigger and a bit darker than Bean, so I don't think that's him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom