• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
Oh? What? This… took me by surprise! Um, err… What am I supposed to do with this?

Well, I shall just wing it. So, um, to my fellow heroes!

Golly, sounds so weird to say… think… that, but anyway! It is my most pleasure to send a message to thee all! Yours truly here is new around here, indeed, and I have yet to learn more about this hero business.

I shall be exploring the various areas of this brand new world, but if any of thee can recommend me a good place to hang out — like a bar or something — we could meet there and have a brief chitchat. I’d be most pleased to share some time with a kindred soul!

I am truly honored to have gotten this opportunity to meet thee all, and I sure hope we all will become the best of allies during this champaign.

…Um, well… This is all? How do I close this telepathic link? Is there some button, or…?

Ah, perhaps I should just stop thinking? Oh, silly me! That makes so much sense! Haha!

Huh… Well, fancy interacting with thee!

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
You seem to have quite the affinity for certain species? Is there something you’re not telling us, Diyem? A telepathic chuckle followed. Don’t worry, I don’t think anyone will judge.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
Woodland Outskirts, thou said? And… Radiant, hm? Well, I am not one to refuse help to a good fellow, so I shall meet thee there. Oh, and before I forget… I am an ice Vulpix with silvery paws and tails. Just so thou are aware.

<><><>

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[Sourdough > Team Misfits]: Is anyone with Owen? Is he still having an existential crisis?

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
[Tamato > Team Misfits]: Hi I'm okay. Sorry. I remembered a lot. I was screaming but I'm okay and I'm not hurt. It was just a lot.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
[Bechamel > Team Misfits]: Golly! I sure hope thou are feeling swell now, sir. If tho need a pair of ears to listen to thy plight or help thee vent or anything, I can always make some room.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[Sourdough > Tamato]: We need to talk. In private. The sooner the better.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[Sourdough > Tamato]: No. This is a request from our boss.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
[Bechamel > Team Misfits]: Ah, Miss Mellow! Fancy hearing from thee. Well, to elucidate in a few simple words, we are stranded in the Aria Continent or something like this, and two of our comrades have gone missing.

Yes, that is mildly concerning, indeed, and—heavens! Canst thou shout a bit quieter?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom