• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
There is one last gift that had been bestowed upon the group's new bodies, and it is one that, while situational, could be immensely useful. As they were all tied to Diyem, they were therefore tied to one another. Whether they wanted to or not, their minds were gently and subtly linked with one another. In battle, they can understand, without speaking, what the other may be planning, by some miraculous telepathy. And it was that same telepathy that allowed Diyem to communicate with them all, though communication among one another was not as easy unless it was through Diyem.

Therefore, while Diyem can speak to individuals locally... He can also broadcast his call to all others, and they can hear one another, too.

Diyem didn't want to make use of this power because it would mean people would get talkative, and that was annoying. But his hand was forced. And now...

<><><>

Hello. Sorry to disturb you. Zane is in Treasure Town's marketplace with Seyka. He set off an alarm while breaking into a shop. I have lost communication with him because a powerful force is drawing near his location. Please get to him before something terrible happens. And if something terrible has already happened, take evasive action. Someone get Truffle.

Oh!
Owen's voice quickly called back. Um, I'll try to find him? He should be somewhere in the dojo, and I'm waiting for these gummis to cool...

Jedi Shulk

Master Driver
Zane is in Treasure Town's marketplace with Seyka. He set off an alarm while breaking into a shop. I have lost communication with him because a powerful force is drawing near his location. Please get to him before something terrible happens.
“Understood.” Fay telepathically communicated.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Dave gave a mental groan. Oh. Of course he did.

It sounded like others were going to take care of it? God, he hoped so. Rescuing that Zangoose from his own stupidity was not high on his to-do list.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Wait, what? Are we actually sure that Zane stole something? I know he threw Dave at Necrozma, and tried to piss off Truffle, and... well, I guess it doesn't matter. If he's in trouble, he needs our help.

I'm headed to the Marketplace.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Necrozma decided that, if this Zane character somehow survived, he'd have to be put under house arrest until he could be turned over to the proper authorities.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
I... think it's taken care of? I dunno, there isn't a fire demon anymore.

Zane's injured, but honestly he had it coming.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
If it's taken care of, be sure he's put under house arrest. I don't want to see him setting foot out of the Dojo unless he's going to offer himself up as a distraction to confuse Magikarp.

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Good point. Yeah... Zane was definitely in the wrong. Something should be done about him, at least until he can make it up somehow.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Everything seems to be okay for now, Owen said, though his tone was uneasy.

Rrgh... What a mess. Gather up and take shelter. We don't know what that thing is doing next. Ending communications for now. This takes up a lot of my energy...

<><><>

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
When the call went out to join Zane in the marketplace, Brisa blocked it out. She was in no emotional state to receive telepathic messages, and if anything came through from her, it was little different to garbled, staticy nonsense such as one might hear on a badly-tuned communicator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom