• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[Sourdough > Team Spectrum]: No. Ask Starr and Dave if you really want more details. Also, I met with Arceus. So, he at least knows one of us.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
[Maple > Team Spectrum]: I hope everybody has been settling well into Destiny Village. If anybody has time to spare, I would appreciate if you went to Chip's research facility. It is between the guild and Destiny Tower.
[Maple > Team Spectrum]: Particularly the humans.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[Sourdough > Team Spectrum]: Apparently there is an arena here where people can battle for sport. Given the state the dojo was frequently in, I advise avoiding it. A lot of people watch these matches and we do not need to draw unneeded attention to ourselves.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[Sourdough > Team Spectrum]: Then you and the others who helped tear apart the dojo need to learn how to restrain yourselves. Do you think it'll curry favor if someone explodes or manifests their shadows?

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
[Bechamel > Team Spectrum]: Oh? That sounds like the typical duel ring. Do they have swords there? I would desire to dust off my fencing skills, if that is a possibility.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[Sourdough > Team Spectrum]: What? No. You're a pokémon, for pity's sake. There's no reason for you to wield a sword. It's impractical in battle.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
[Bechamel > Team Spectrum]: Hm? Fencing is a plenty useful sport which offers plethora of benefits, my good folks.

With that practice, thou can learn about coordination and quick thinking, and it is an excellent aerobic exercise to improve thy stamina and build strength. It is indeed a tough task for a quadruped, but with that I have learned how to blend elegance with swiftness.

Thou should give it a go before judging, I reckon.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[Sourdough > Team Spectrum]: Just don't come crying to me when someone inevitably gets in trouble there.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[Sourdough > Team Spectrum]: I am looking to purchase some liver. Does anyone else want to see what fooderies are in this town?

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
[Brisket > Sourdough]: Honoured Sir, I trust that though we have interacted but little to date, that you will accept my companionship in your exploration of our new and common civic home, and-

Brisa frowned. This wasn't the sort of tone anyone else was using in their messages. This clearly wasn't like letter-writing at all. She deleted the draft and started over.

[Brisket > Sourdough]: Brisa here. I will meet you at the Crossroads shortly.

Last edited:
R5 – Brisa Learns to Text

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Brisa found a cafe to rest at and composed a series of messages with care, acutely aware that she'd been entirely incommunicado by text message or by telepathy for most of the time the posse had been on Cibus. That would not have given her too sociable an appearance.

[Brisket > Team Spectrum]: How do you do, everyone? I finally took the time to learn how my badge works, and I have begun to read all your previous messages to apprise myself of past communications.

[Brisket > Team Spectrum]: I am sorry to have been so scarce of late, and would be happy to explain myself in person to anyone who would give me the pleasure of their company. I am presently in the commercial centre of Destiny Village, and seeking a way to spend the rest of the day.

[Brisket > Team Spectrum]: I trust everyone is settling in well, and am looking forward to getting better acquainted with you all. Stars rest you.

There. Perfectly concise, and not at all like letter-writing.

...it still felt weirdly impolite not to put a proper valediction at the end, though.

[Brisket > Team Spectrum]: I remain yours in good friendship, Shinx Brisa Escarpa.

Now to see if anyone would take her up on an afternoon together. Hopefully someone nice.

Last edited:

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
[Anise > Team Spectrum]: Stopped by Chip's lab a bit ago, apparently the shadow machine is human tech? Gonna see if Cosmog knows anything about it.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
[Bechamel > Team Spectrum]: Greetings, everyone. Icetales here. Um… I am having some troubles contacting Diyem. I tried to reach out for him telepathically, but he isn’t answering. He seems… gone.

Can anyone attempt to reach out for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom