• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
…She knew everything already. That was a mere test for her, as our body signals said everything for us. We could have had our vocal cords ripped and she would still obtain her answers.

There was… no way out of that. She tricked us! All the more reason to beware of that God Squad, from now on.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Imbeciles. Did I not say to be transparent and honest? We had leverage to use.

But fine. This can still be salvaged. But keep your mouths shut and let me handle it this time.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Thank you, Diyem said with a growl. Bahamut, she seems to have a strange affinity for you anyway. Let's take advantage of this and try to make light of this darkness.

...That's kinda funny coming from--

Do not speak to me.

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
She put us all on the spot.

It's not our fault. Saying we did would have made things worse.

I still think we can't trust her or the team she's with. If she hurts you and we have to run then we'll be even worse off than we are now...

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
... tch. I'll bet you all looked like frightened lillipup staring down the jowels of a starving houndoom. And that just deepened her preconceived suspicions.

[Sourdough > Maple]: I require some assistance. Can you meet me at Sharpedo Bluff?

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Wait. You fucking - oh my God. You fucking idiots. Why would you - fuck. Why'd you go fucking anywhere with her in the first place?

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
So, um... Maple knew the whole time, yeah. But she's also under direct orders from Arceus to not hurt us, so Arceus trusts us, at least? Also... Bahamut's a feline Pokemon or something, now.

It's true, he is,
Diyem droned. A Solgaleo-Necrozma, if anybody knows what that is.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Oh, and, since I've heard through the grapevine that Dave is oh so fond of Arceus, he's the one who gave the order for Maple to leave our team be.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Oh, really, did he? Who told you that, Maple? Somehow I'm not impressed. Why the fuck would Arceus trust us anyway? Because, if you forgot, we've never even met him. We had one text conversation where he abused emoticons and explained why he was totally helping but coincidentally the best thing he could do to help was not help at all, and also we have no evidence that wasn't just the fucking Zoroark.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Yes, I heard it from her. And it's because Arceus recognizes we're the only ones who can actually do anything to Darkwhite and her ilk. Which is what I had suggested saying in the first place, but the group that sauntered off to this Hidden Land spot decided to conveniently forget about.

She turned me into a giant cat. If she wanted to kill us, we would have been dead three weeks ago and she'd have followed our spirits back to Diyem's abode and killed him, too.

... on an unrelated note, does anyone know where I can buy a gallon or seven of milk?

Last edited:

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
...It sounds like the only one keeping her from doing that even now is the Legend Arceus. Hopefully we don't become replaceable any time soon!

And stop blaming us for being cautious. We still have no reason to really trust her.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Oh, the irony. All of Bahamut's earlier paranoia had gotten transferred to his teammates.

Very well. I understand your concerns. If I must go to Destiny Village myself to prove it is safe, then I shall. Besides, the lodgings here no longer accommodate my new, bulky frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom