• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
I do not know why you all chose to adopt a name I was only using for my badge. Do as you please.

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
... But we're not calling ourselves that.

Though maybe we should vote to see what everyone likes the most? I think 'Team Spectrum' has a nice ring to it myself.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
You know, we don't even need to have Team in our name, Diyem pointed out. It isn't as if you're an actual Rescue Team.

Well, we're rescuing the world!

I hate you.

I mean what else could we go by? Just a word, or some other kind of title? Like, uh... the Miracle Matters!

What.

I mean, we're gonna pull off a miracle, and we're under Dark Matter!

No.

But--

No. Not Miracle Matters. Choose something else.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[Sourdough > Team Misfits, Maple]: Just had a friendly chat with Darkwhite. She let slip that she's hidden some sort of machine away and corrupted an entire village. I believe she has created some sort of mass-corruption device and placed it somewhere specific. We need to investigate the matter discretely.

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
Everyone... It would be best if we kept our distance from the "God Squad", Maple especially.

We shouldn't move to Destiny Village, either.

She just tried to interrogate us, and asked if we were working with Dark Matter, where he couldn't reach us. Don't trust her and don't let her get you alone!

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
I think she already knows, Owen said. There were a lot of us that she brought. They tried to evade, but... I think, I think Icetales and I gave it away. She said that--

Did you tell her?
Diyem asked.

No, not directly... but I think she figured it out with how we reacted. We said that there were some things that Diyem didn't want to get out, but that we trusted you, and--

You fool.

What?

You should have told her.

Why?!

Maple is not the sort of person to ask such questions if she does not already know the answer. She wasn't asking to confirm if she was right. She was asking to see where your allegiance would land. She was testing your loyalty.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
…She knew all along. That cunning daemon! T-They are all the same! They woo thee with reassurances and pretty words, but behind those thorn-filled, porcelain masks they… they…

…they…

…No. Not they… but me… I failed thee. Everyone. I failed…

Last edited:

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
...Indeed, she could have killed you all right then. So this still does not add up. She should have and yet she didn't. What specifically did she ask of you?

She said that we didn't have to lie for you anymore.

Excuse me?

So she thought that we were under your control... So she brought us somewhere you couldn't see us or talk to us.

Diyem was silent.

So... I don't know. I didn't want to tell the truth there because it would've made you look bad. It would've given the wrong impression. So I said that... if she wanted to know, she'd have to ask you directly, and not in that kind of environment.

I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom