• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
He's heading to Diyem's house! We're going after him! Everyone who can, please come help!

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Obviously they're here to arrest the godly couple for violating the Prime Directive." Bahamut paused. "Please tell me 'not-shitty-but-grouchy mightyena' at least understands that reference..."

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
...The f-- Look, okay, if I get over there and try to sniff out the other Overseers, what then? Aren't they still a bunch of interdimensional over-gods? What do we do about it? And hang on, did Bahamut just reference some decades-old sci-fi from his world?

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
I'm on-site, but there's only so much any of us can do. Can someone please alert Pop an' God Squad? Like, right fuckin' now. Diyem might need some goddamn character references at this point.

Last edited:

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
...The f-- Look, okay, if I get over there and try to sniff out the other Overseers, what then? Aren't they still a bunch of interdimensional over-gods? What do we do about it?
Oh, I don't know, just thought it might be nice to get a clue who the Overseers in the audience are so we can maybe catch them prepping something instead of being caught off-guard. Or so we'll know who we gotta watch out for if we have to run. Little things like that.

But whatever. Guess I'm doing it myself.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
[Semifreddo > Pop]: Yo, Pop! Hope things are going well back in Cibus! :D

So, huh, we kinda got a problem. The Blacklight thing is very big and veeery bulky!

My siblings and I also feel a bit of a vertigo effect and other stuff, but we’ll live! (Maybe!) @.@

Anyway, look here.

Semifreddo attached a video, showing a few members of the team attacking the entity with fire, ice, lightning and shadows. The others were calling each other and using protective spells.

So, if it’s not a big deal, can you send some Hope our way and cheer for us, plz? Thanks! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom