• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
I think I know what's going on, Owen said. Sorry, guys. We'll have to wait a few more days.

Wait, isn't our attack on Eien in a few days?

Yeah.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Well uh, in other news, does--did anybody know about Diyem and Maple fighting? What?

Fighting? Like, a lovers quarrel?
Cal quipped.

Wh--no, in the Colosseum. Also don't they kind of have other people?

Aw, c'mon! They're perfect for each other! Two dragon monsters that are Voices with a power of light or dark, it's perfect! I bet Joule and Eien would be good for each other, too. Maybe they can do some date swapping.

I can't believe you came from me.

I can't either!

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Get your head out of the gutter. This is not some reality dating show." He paused. "And it sounds like Owen clearly has things he needs to keep talking with that therapist about if this is what he's projected onto his familiar."

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"We will be meeting at Destiny Tower instead of the guild before we go to the Sea of Wonders. Plan accordingly."

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Am I the only one who thinks all this is kind of shady as fuck? What the fuck is going on?

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
[Bao > Tamale] Bite Coco.

R17 ~ A Soulless Body

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
...Ahem. I have some news that I would like to share. I am going to be going around to inspect everybody to be sure. I am confident that this was an extreme circumstance... and is not something repeatable.

The world Bahamut came from is filled with distortions to the point where, when I tried to pull Bahamut away, I instead pulled from... a shell of Bahamut. A soulless body. I had never taken a spirit from there, only the memories of an empty body... and then, with my Voice-like attributes, formed a new life from it.

In other words, Bahamut, the one that you know, has memories that mirror the Bahamut of that world. However, he is not the same... and is technically a Cibus native. Or a Voidlands native, my Voidlands. And therefore, when everyone returns to their world... he will be staying with me, as well as the Void Eternas.

Do not be alarmed. I am confident that this is not the case for most, if not all of you. But I am checking to be sure.

R17 ~ Otherworldly Zygarde

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Me and Dill just had a really weird encounter in the Central Crossroads.

We were looking for Bean, and ran into a Zygarde, but he looked completely emotionless, and didn't respond to us at all! He also pointed a weird badge at us, which disappeared when he dropped it.

He was also bigger and a bit darker than Bean, so I don't think that's him.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Ain't fuckin' Sprout, trust me. 'S'a fuckin' outworlder Overseer or I'll eat my own goddamn mane. Everyone getcher fuckin' eyes on the zygarde, now.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
I don't know yet, but we're following him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom