• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
Well, it looks like it’s been a fun few days. Hey, peeps! Petram’s here!

Petram?! Where art thou now? Did thou land?

I crash-landed into the hut, den, home, or… well, whatever, of a Ninetales that lives by… a frozen mountain? Well, I left the house before I could talk nor see them.

Then how dost thou know that thou landed in a Ninetales’ house?

By the scent! Duh!

So, thou art by the mountains…

Yup! If anybody knows about my location, lemme know, so that I can see to fetch some ticket for Destiny Village or whatnot.

R13 – Owen Unsealed

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
I was able to locate and start dismantling the block on Owen's memories. However, the source seems to be Eterna energy and looks like an Ultra Stone to the mind's eye. Diyem, I require your presence to proceed any farther. I don't think this body has enough of that energy source for me to keep working.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
What? Eterna energy? How? I would have detected it.

What do you mean, Owen's got Eterna energy or something? Cal called back. Is he okay? What did you do?!

Hush. Where are you? Brisa and Owen intended to speak with me a little later. I think I can have that be earlier, now.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Underground training facility. He is in deep meditation at the moment. I did the same routine as with Joule. Talked his subconscious through overcoming the block. Now he needs one last push to deal with the source.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
I'll be on my way. You, take time to gather your strength. Brisa, come with me. Anyone else close with Owen, come if you can, but this is time-sensitive.

I'm coming, too.

Since this is in the training facility, we'll need to be careful about escape routes. We don't have Maple to quickly warp us away, and against Eterna corruption it may be unreliable anyway.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
I can handle that. Just like with the Tree.

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Shit. Owen? What the fuck did you do? Hold on, I'm coming.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
No. Stop assuming the worst. I did this with Joule as well. Owen and I worked until the point where we needed Diyem. Then I called for back up.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
I was only asking because of recent happenings... It does not hurt to be cautious, when there's so many people...

Raven sighed. She still hadn't talked to Bahamut face to face after the trip to the moon went so wrong...

I do not doubt your strength. We should not underestimate the power of the one who did this either.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
This is a delicate process. Even if the training facility is underground, we do not want to give Owen's psyche the impression that he is unstable. It will only make his insecurities worse and give the Eterna hex more strength.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Everyone. I have received word from Pop that the Tree of Life has little time remaining. We have done all we could to prepare: tomorrow, we strike. Xernatus has approached me as well, and he will be assisting me. With luck, we can turn the phantoms against Maple rather than have them stand idle.

We need to arrange our teams now. Most of you will be entering the Voidlands to fight Maple from within. A few of you intend to stay behind to protect me, yes?

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Hey. I just spoke to Soda Prime at Spirit’s Edge. He’s, he’s lost his fucking mind. I’m… After this whole Maple thing we need to figure out how we can get there and stop him, fast.

Also, he said there is somebody else controlling Blacklight Mewtwo and they’ve split themselves thin, in a Substitute kind of way, and that’s why he hasn’t been very strong. Something like that. I just… fuck. I need a drink.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Help yerself t'whatever's mine from the fridge. I'll be home when I can.

Next priority fer the team after this Maple mission oughta be to go after Soda. If he's anythin' like any of the folks fulla Blacklight we've faced to date, he'll need to have it battled outta him. Question is if we can do a damn thing about that weapon of his that made a casualty of Vix.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
He is long past the point of reason. It sounds like the power he tried so desperately to obtain has broken him. This is what I meant when I said those pursuing absolute power must dedicate themselves solely to such an idea.

... perhaps there's a way to shoot the team to the moon at such high velocity that no attack can achievably strike before we land. I think some people I knew saw that in one of those video game thingies.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
[Shield > Team Spectrum]: Hey everyone. I don't think I've talked with you guys before, but I think I wanted to let you guys know about something. While we were fighting in the Colosseum, Sword remembered one last thing about what happened just before Telum was destroyed. I think it has some answers to how this all happened at all, so... Lots of words coming, but here's what we think happened...

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[S0urdough > Pop]: [forwarded message from Shield]

[S0urdough > Pop]: Perhaps worlds work differently, but I have... serious reservations about you going through with your idea unless that ultra stone can be removed from her. The two energies could make a chain reaction and destroy her, for all we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom