• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Partners
  1. skiddo-steplively
  2. skiddo-px2
  3. skiddo-px3
  4. skiddo-iametrine
  5. skiddo-coolshades
  6. skiddo-rudolph
  7. skiddo-sleepytime
  8. snowskiddo
  9. skiddotina
  10. skiddengo
  11. skiddoyena
Reporting back from the Reverse World. There were many Sword sightings here as well, and what sounded like her calling out an apology; Giratina was able to take us to the Reverse World's Core to investigate. We were able to question some of the instances and learned a few things:

First, it would appear that whoever took Sword from Giovanni also freed Red from his control. Sword doesn't have a clear recollection of who or what this was, and says she couldn't see them, but she thinks she remembers feeling "safe" and "cared for" while they were taking her ultra stone to the Worldcore.

Next, she doesn't know anything about anyone matching the spy descriptions we've received from various sources; only Giovanni and the Blacklight Mewtwo. At some point—and I may be misinterpreting this, but this is what it sounded like—she recalls Giovanni looking "confused and nervous". I don't know how helpful that is; maybe he's not as certain of whatever he's doing as he'd have us believe? I don't know what to make of this part.

Finally, she says that some large, "beeping" legendary pokémon are guarding the place she's trapped in. We suspect these might be the missing pokémon from Aegis Cave. Since it sounds like Giovanni's group caused their initial disappearance, maybe the same person who took Sword and freed Red also took them, somehow? Anyway, Sword thinks the Worldcore has warped them as well, possibly to the point where they "can't be harmed". They might be dealing with some kind of corruption of their own, so we'll have to investigate that carefully.

S'more thinks one of Giovanni's spies might have been responsible Sword, Red, and maybe now the Regis. Not sure what we want to make of his opinion on that; he behaved himself well enough while we were here, as far as I can tell.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
He got himself a toothpaste-flavored crush. I don't know what it is with you lot and your harems. Must be something in Cibus' atmosphere.

There was a long pause, followed by, Has anyone seen an unaccompanied ultra stone, by the way?

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
And if we find you two swapping saliva in the shadow of said tree, what then? 'Oh, well, he's possessed by Eternatus, so he's technically still my mate.'

... this planet, I swear.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[S0urdough > Mushroom]: Everything he said before he hibernated was weird. >_>

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
[Mushroom > S0urdough] He was saying things about Eternatus? About her being salvation or something? He was really happy about what's happening to Xerneas. Anyways, Raven went back to the tree. You can ask her if you want to know more.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[S0urdough > Mushroom]: ...

[S0urdough > Mushroom]: Pay it no mind. Seems the fool latched onto some memories I have of a cultist. It's still a shade, so it can't do anything on its own.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[S0urdough > Tamato]: You know she calls you her dad, right? ¬_¬

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[S0urdough > Tamato]: Given the context of the conversation I believe she interpreted it as you calling her attractive. Well done.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[S0urdough > Tamato]: Love finds a way, child.

[S0urdough > Tamato]: However, you are the absolute last person I would send anyone here to for relationship advice.

[S0urdough > Tamato]: Try interacting with people without your so-called Perceive and then maybe we can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom