• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Group Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[S0urdough > Zest]: None of these chats are technically public or else everyone with a badge on Cibus would see them. >_>

Partners
  1. skiddo-steplively
  2. skiddo-px2
  3. skiddo-px3
  4. skiddo-iametrine
  5. skiddo-coolshades
  6. skiddo-rudolph
  7. skiddo-sleepytime
  8. snowskiddo
  9. skiddotina
  10. skiddengo
  11. skiddoyena
Well. That was certainly a thing to see the first time I'm finally able to log on myself. I do think, so long as he's able to stomach it, chatting through Diyem instead might be preferable. I have no idea how these things work, but haven't the badges been compromised before? Isn't Chip technically able to do that? Better safe than sorry, I'd say.

Anyway. That is an impressive find, Cynthian! At least now we know more about what happened to them. I wonder how much it really narrows things down, knowing that a fighting-type, or at least some powerful fighting moves, were involved... is there anyone we know that would be noteworthy? I'd assume Shield is out, given his track record and. Well. The fact that he doesn't
fight very much, and all.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
Icetales stared at the various messages, his eyes widening with each successive text.

Code:
WE ARE UNDER ATTACK
INVISIBLE POWER
THE OTHERS ARE CAPTURED
UNKNOWN TECHNOLOGY
SENDING DISTRESS SIGNAL

THERE ARE THREE
CANNOT BE DETECTED
ONE IS STRONG AGAINST ALL OF US
AND HIDES AWAY
ONE IS KARAT
THERE IS A THIRD SOMEWHERE

UNSTOPPABLE
UNSTOPPABLE
UNSTOPPABLE

[Nazo > Team Spectrum]: Fighting is the only thing strong against all of them, seeing as one is normal. Hiding away could be a number of things. A possible dark type?

Anger temporarily clouded his vision, even though he didn’t know if the burning energy came from within himself or his Shadow. He could tell that the latter was less than pleased, and his scowl could have been enough to petrify anyone on the spot.

Knowing that it wasn’t too safe to send messages though the badges — didn’t they do something called ‘hack’ to read their messages once? — he decided to use another means that would have been far less likely to be tracked down.

Diyem.

Sir Diyem, it is Icetales here. If thou can hear me, I would wish to send this message to all our comrades. It is important.

The Ninetales took a deep breath and voiced his message as clearly as he could.

My comrades, you all must beware of S’more. There is something strange about that fellow, and he is someone who has both the power to do shady business undeterred and to blend in the shadows.

Whoever will have interactions with him, keep watch. Also, report any suspicious behavior to the others as soon as you can.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
S'more could be one of the spies...? I've never seen him behave oddly, even with my Perceive.

It's possible that he is an unwitting spy, somehow.

How can we be careful about him? We'll... watch for now?

Yes. We have the Worldcore to focus on for now. Afterward, let's regroup. The fact that we are getting our own proper housing soon will be a godsend.

Didn't Arceus literally help arrange this? So it's literally--

Shut up.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Keep key info outta the goddamn badge network, sent Brisa, wincing at the incoming telepathic shitstorm she was about to experience. Telepathy only fer anythin' sensitive, y'hear?

[Brisket > Team Spectrum]: nothing useful to report at moonlit forest - just more cursed shit and some trace BL from pannetone/BLM2

She scowled, full of spite for whoever those fucking spies were.

Right. Do not fuckin' freak out at what I'm about to tell ya. Everyone steady? Okay. Darkwhite appeared to Shield an' begged him to destroy the Worldcore. He seems pretty convinced we can save her without doin' that, mind.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
... hmph. Must be a pretty lousy core if it can be broken.

[S0urdough > Team Spectrum]: I've been monitoring the Tree. It is still a tree. 👍🌳

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
[Bechamel > Team Spectrum]: Icetales here. I have something to report.

The Worldcore is unstable and the ley lines are in disarray. It is impossible to traverse it without proper preparation and equipment.

Further investigations and explorations are to be suspended for the time being.

Over and out.

Image of a salute.

[Semifreddo > Team Spectrum]:
tumblr_outgo7CvfC1u6glkso1_540.gifv

…And now, for the real news. It appears that Miss Sword did not appear only to Sir Shield. We saw her — or at least her soul, I would not know — trapped in the depths of Worldcore. She was… terrified, and she begged us to destroy the Worldcore.

I am not too confident about that idea, however. Only the heavens know what were to happen if the core of the ley lines were to be destroyed.

We must regroup somewhere safe to discuss the issue at paw, and we must keep it between ourselves — comrades of Team Spectrum. We must beware of those spies, after all.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
Owen interjected next. Um, I've been talking with Maple a little--don't worry, I didn't say anything she doesn't already know--but I think I should mention that when you guys were pulled into the Worldcore, you only went down one of the paths. There was another path that went another way... I think we might need to split up into two teams when we get in there...

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Fascinating. Well, as long as this is show-and-tell hour, I have news courtesy of a conversation with Zekrom from a few days ago. It turns out that the Dark Matter that led the attack on Cibus' Tree of Life was not the Dark Matter originally linked to the planet. Rather, it appears to be the one from Cepa and Balm's timeline. It had an ambush ready for the team that tried to fight it... but then suddenly surrendered and disappeared without a trace.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
When Zekrom told me about Dark Matter and the Tree, I was the one who hypothesized a switch might have happened, Bahamut elaborated. Honestly, how it never crossed some of these ageless gods' minds is beyond me.

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
I do not know, Diyem replied. I spoke with a Dark Matter from Cibus. There are two Cibuses and therefore two Dark Matters, split off by the power of Arceus when the world had nearly been erased due to... various needlessly complicated circumstances.

...Eien spoke with at least one. I suspect that is something that she had tried to do in an effort to save this world from its Dark Matter crisis. She... had done that often, you see.

She what? She saved worlds like this?

Yes. Countless.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Surprised y'didn't mention somethin' like that before now, chief. The fate of countless more worlds might depend on us savin' an' freein' Eien.

Gonna try an' round up everyone here. Would someone get ahold the guys in the Reverse World and find out what the fuck is happenin' over there? An' keep sensitive info off the badges if y'all can help it.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
[S0urdough > Team Spectrum, Pop]: Here's your proof Xerneas is corrupted.

[S0urdough has uploaded an audio attachment.]

Can you please come with me to this damn Tree? If I have to listen to that overgrown stantler dry hump you with his voice again, I'm going to kill someone and it won't look like an accident.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Did you not hear the conversation? He's offering to heal you. Perhaps that is Eternatus speaking for him. Bahamut couldn't believe he was having this conversation. At the very least, you can distract that walking toothpaste container while I attempt to probe the Tree again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom