• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Grass Continent ~ Treasure Town Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I love you all."

Shiron said, before raising his arm in the air.

"You're all great."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I love you all too!" Saltriv said, smiling brightly. "And that sounds amazing!"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"It's so beautiful..." Saltriv said, gazing out at the ocean and sky.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Vix let out a sizzling sigh, her eyes rises to her surface and looking out to sea once more. It really was peaceful, and something she wouldn't really see again, not for a while. She lived in a forest and the closest thing she got to a beach was a river, and that had nothing on this.

At least she'd have the memories, and Ace to do that brotherly thing of almost overriding all of them with dumb stupid dumb nonsense like causing a stampede or dropping more blast seeds into her flame when she wasn't looking.

...Violence was oddly commonplace for Vix's lives, huh. Not that she minded. Made the quieter moments all the more memorable.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"...Feels like I've woken up from a dream
I've shaken off the misery
Back to my carefree days
I'm living my life, I'm doing things my way!"

Shiron scooted closer to Vix and grabbed her "hand". He smiled and looked at the sky.

"Don't fail me now, trembling wings
You're my life, you're my everything
We can fly, if you believe.... On... My... Love!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"...Feels like I've woken up from a dream
I've shaken off the misery
Back to my carefree days
I'm living my life, I'm doing things my way!"

Vix reformed, collecting herself and gently bobbing her head to Shiron's voice. It was enough to make her not feel like melting anymore. Just a dude, singin', relaxin' with his friends an--

Shiron scooted closer to Vix and grabbed her "hand". He smiled and looked at the sky.

Uh oh...

... My... Love!"

Oh whoops looks like the rest of my common sense is about to go the way of the Moon Trip haha! Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Instead of exploding immediately, or melting for the third time in a row, or even letting out a high-pitched droning noise as Vix's insides turned to ash as every part of her burned with the heat of a thousand suns... Vix shifted into her Scrafty form, held onto Shiron's hand, interlocked their fingers, and leaned onto the fish.

Vix's mind was totally blank, which might've been a good thing. If she tried to speak, one would confuse her with a broken radio. Although, if she was properly conscious, Vix would have hoped Shiron could tell she really... really appreciated this.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv's tail wagged as well, smiling brightly to see their friends so happy.

They waved their petals up and down to the beat, as they laid their leaf on Dill.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Shiron snuggled closer to Vix, rubbing his face against hers.

"...Sorry, uh. The singing just came to mind."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
When Shiron's singing voice went away, Vix slowly came back to the realm of the conscious. "..?" she blinked, quickly realizing that she was leaning Shiron. Which wouldn't be that big of a deal if she wasn't also holding his hand. Oh, and from her tail wagging like a dogs, she also transformed.

"A-Ah! Sorry! I dunno what came over me, haha!" she tittered, scooting away. Letting go, honestly, stung. "Sorry!"

Dill couldn't help but smile as he watched the two, his tail wagging a bit despite Shiron's singing voice.

Saltriv's tail wagged as well, smiling brightly to see their friends so happy.

Vix's flame burned a deep, rosy lavender, as did the blush on her face. "H-Hey, I, uh, wh-what're... er..." she hiccuped, covering her mouth, then grabbing hold of her tail to stop it from wagging.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"What's wrong with that?" Saltriv asked, looking at Vix. "If you love him, why try to suppress it?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Vix hiccuped again, shoving her tail down into the sand. It got all excited again for definitely no reason and was just being a nuisance! Or so Vix would say, if she was able to properly speak.

"IDunnoWhatYou'reTalkingAbout!" Vix peeped, hiccuping. She tried to repeat herself more clearly, but that didn't work so well at first.

"I-I mean, I dunno what you mean, hahaha," she tittered, opting to sit on her tail to keep it still. Turns out it was a lot stronger than she thought, and it knocked her right on her back. "Hehe..."

Sudmensch

Professional Procrastinator
Pronouns
he/him
"Hey, I mean, you might as well enjoy it, Vix, what with the time we have left?" Dill grinned. "I dunno, never really done this before. Haven't had anyone return it before Sal, you know?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I-I... oh." Shiron blinked, realising what he just did.

"...Shit. S-Sorry, Vix! It just came to me."

He looked down and whined. "It's... okay if you don't. Nobody ever does, anyway. I'm used to it by now. And we don't even have much time left anyway, so..."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv laid a vine on Shiron's shoulder, glancing between him and Vix.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
He looked down and whined. "It's... okay if you don't. Nobody ever does, anyway. I'm used to it by now. And we don't even have much time left anyway, so..."

Vix pouted, her flame burning brightly. Curse those goddamn bad thoughts, hurting her friend like that! "D-Don't even humor that thought! Used to it, my ass! As if I'd let it stay that way!" she huffed, hiccuping again. "I'm just... a lot, in one, and none of it makes any sense! Gods it's confusing!"

"B-But, at the very least, I know I li-- *hic --I-I like... being around you, and stuff!" Vix said, using her "anger" as a way to actually look at Shiron. This was the most embarrassing shit she's ever done, but she felt she had to do it. "You're cool, and funny, and anyone would be lucky to have you! So stop trying to convince yourself otherwise!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom