• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Grand Re-Branding Celebration

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Grand Re-Branding Celebration

Welcome to Thousand Roads, the hottest Pokémon fanart site on the internet! I know we've got truly amazing talent in our community, and for the first weekend of our new community, I want to celebrate it!

I understand that some people may be attached to their fanfic, or even to other fics they've read in the community. Let's use this time to say goodbye to that chapter in our lives and usher in the next with a celebration of our new fanart direction! Please use this thread to post fanart or memes for your favorite fics--and that includes your own!

We previously had a thread for showcasing thoughtful memes relating to our stories--feel free to use it for inspiration! If you missed out on filling out any of these for your fic, now's a great time to do that, or to make updates. If you know of any other meme templates you think it would be fun for people to fill out for their fics, please do share those, too!

Alternatively, you may post non-meme fanart related to your own fic or others' fic, but please remember that Thousand Roads is the premiere Pokémon fanart site on the internet, so please, quality counts! Consider that eevee up at the top of the page. We're looking for masterpieces like that; lesser artists need not apply.

Welcome to the new Thousand Roads! Let's make it a real grand opening! :quag:

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
In honor of our focus shift, I've suddenly developed my art skills and created myself a new profile pic for our discord.

Sorry, commissions not currently available, I won't have time to fill all the ones I'm sure to get so I'm afraid I have to cut everyone off until I'm more available. Until then, please enjoy and I hope no one's jealous seeing my pic every day!

sab.jpg

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
In honor of our focus shift, I've suddenly developed my art skills and created myself a new profile pic for our discord.

Sorry, commissions not currently available, I won't have time to fill all the ones I'm sure to get so I'm afraid I have to cut everyone off until I'm more available. Until then, please enjoy and I hope no one's jealous seeing my pic every day!

this is so good?? It kind of made me cry wow,,, thanku

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
I’ve been sitting on my magnum opus for ages and now I finally have a reason to share it. Thank you, Thousand Roads, for allowing me to share my most prized art piece with you all. I feel so incredibly fortunate to have captured this glowing likeness of this legendary that I do not hate whatsoever. I’m overjoyed.

74952C29-FA23-4218-9FB8-CC88AF99E035.png

love

Memento mori
Pronouns
he/him/it
Partners
  1. leafeon
I have drawn an artful depiction of [your favorite eevee character]. Isn't it cool how our tastes are so similar?

(If I actually had drawing skills, I would probably try drawing Joe Biden–bidoof from Shadowblood Excalibur.)

Attachments

• fav_EV.png
    fav_EV.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 5

kintsugi

golden scars | pfp by sun
the warmth of summer in the songs you write
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. silvally-grass
  2. lapras
  3. golurk
  4. booper-kintsugi
  5. meloetta-kint-muse
  6. meloetta-kint-dancer
  7. murkrow
  8. yveltal
image.png

salbidge

kintsugi

golden scars | pfp by sun
the warmth of summer in the songs you write
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. silvally-grass
  2. lapras
  3. golurk
  4. booper-kintsugi
  5. meloetta-kint-muse
  6. meloetta-kint-dancer
  7. murkrow
  8. yveltal
I would probably try drawing Joe Biden–bidoof from Shadowblood Excalibur.)
image.png

ur art is beautiful thx for the inspo

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
5054925-hWuJjtcfEJ6U41BL.png

I made this super cool art 4 my fav fic that pink wrote abt Ash and he's so cool??? he has riolu and pikachu and goes to a palce called orre!!!

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
here are the grils from the story that im writeng but i cant draw humans so i drew them as cats instead i hope thats allowed

8frF4st.jpg

Dragonfree

Staff
Pronouns
she/her/hers
Partners
  1. butterfree
  2. mightyena
  3. charizard
  4. scyther-mia
  5. vulpix
  6. slugma
Consider: if PMD Jade is a lonk Meowth, then the logical conclusion is Gigantamax Jade

66292bc2e3bf0a0b36b5a821e1b7376536030ea4.pnj

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
5054938-fVVmX4SIVydjuHCs.png

I did ssom super cool art of this fic I read??? i think its about cats but they get a new body??? hopefully they get super powers!!! its called Weird Eyes I think

5054982-g0CfgPum3iNT_FeL.png

so there's the rly great dark fic in Kalos and I think odette and Ash should meet in it

yooloo33

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
He/Him
Metagross.png
Inspired by this shift in creativity, I followed a Youtube tutorial with really repetitive music in MS Paint and Lo and behold: Devious Looking Metagross. Maybe I should switch my creative endeavor from writing to art...

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
OMG so COOL??? three heads means its three times stronger

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
I thought it'd be super cool if Steven went to kalos and met Ash and Ash taught him bond evolution!!!! so this is my idea of how cool it would look
5055261-wax2SAmCjGH0WF6-.png

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
I have drawn an artful depiction of [your favorite eevee character]. Isn't it cool how our tastes are so similar?

(If I actually had drawing skills, I would probably try drawing Joe Biden–bidoof from Shadowblood Excalibur.)
omg, I don't know how you managed to capture every single eevee character I know of! A masterful work encompassing both their individuality and their timeless vee qualities.

Ah, a beautiful representation of the kind of profound conversations that make up the fic! Indeed, why does Absol have human-shaped legs? Why do any of us? I love it!

Um...is fanfic still allowed? I just came back to expand The Journal of Hisui. I have to say though, I'm not very disappointed-I'm the opposite!

Scene from The Journal(when Akari's pikachu shocks Rei into waking up.)
View attachment 6518
It's super small though...
I think you've got it figured out now, but yes, feel free to continue posting your fic! I'm bored of fanart now anyways. :sadbees:

Wish your image turned out a little bigger! It's the kind of scene that definitely deserves to be immortalized as a masterpiece.

For this April Fool's Day, I thought I would put together a meme celebrating the wide range of characters found in the stories here and all of the ways that their lives are deeply messed up. Please enjoy this display of healthy coping mechanisms, and see how many you recognize!

(With apologies to the characters who, as far as I know, don't have any art associated with them and who had to be mentioned just by name, and also everyone I wasn't able to fit; as you can see, things got pretty tight.)

afd_big_meme.png

add to cart

Jirarudan from Obsession by @BlackjackGabbiani

binge

Wallace from I'm a Marionette by @Torchic W. Pip

cry

Hiro from Weaversong by @Adamhuarts
Gen from Eternal Shadows by @IFBench

"mood"

Nip from Places We Call Home by @windskull

start a revolution

N from the envy of eden by @kintsugi
Mark and Natalie from Continental Divides by @WildBoots

"lol XD"

Tefiren from Foregone Conclusion by @elyvorg
Tricky from Electric Sheep by @SparklingEspeon

screm

Pixie from Broken Things by @Persephone

go ape shit

Ferry from Wandersword by @kyeugh
Kimiko from Sweet Sacrifice by @Seren

shots!!

Dave from Morphic by @Dragonfree

"sorry"

Yuna from Path of Valor by @Ambyssin
Jade from The Legendarian Chronicles by @Chibi Pika

"hoes mad"

Odile from White Swan Black Swan by @Sinderella

"its my horoscope"

Connor from Will I Follow? by @slamdunkrai

"bottle it up"

Marcus from Journey by @JosthTheWriter
Koa from Legendary Adventures by @Flyg0n

leave the country

Wes from Of Sand and Shadows by @HelloYellow17
Lance from Dragon's Dance by @Pen

fistfight god

Moriko from Gods and Demons by @Keleri

make 1:1 map

Groudon from Groudon's Map, Except Groudon is Purple by @The Walrein

do crimes

Lyle from Once a Thief by @Spiteful Murkrow
Red from Hunter, Haunted by @canisaries
Loki from "Divided I Fall" by @Umbramatic

go postpokemon

Ren from "The Verdant Ones" by @love
Salem from Different Eyes by @unrepentantAuthor

get a full devolution and memory reset, perpetuating the cycle of rebirth that has entrapped you for hundreds of

Owen from Hands of Creation by @Namohysip

"spelunking time!"

Steven from The Long Road by @Panoramic_Vacuum

Top Bottom