• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

General Video Game Discussion

PitterPomCB

Youngster
Pronouns
They/He/She
As suggested in the Thousand Roads Discord, I decided to make a thread for, you guessed it, general chatter about games! In case anyone ever feels the need to talk about one, describe what they love about ‘em, describe what they DON’T love about ‘em, or anything of the sort, feel free to do so here! Expect me to use this thread too every now and then, cuz there’s a lotta games that I could talk about.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
I've been playing Biomutant recently, and I gotta say I love it!
Most reviewers seem to hate on it for no real reason, which has unfortunately turned many away. :frown: (Though, of course, no game is flawless.)
For me, it's just a fun game to chill, you know? Just to aimlessly explore and have fun :veelove:

PitterPomCB

Youngster
Pronouns
They/He/She
Doki Doki Literature Club Plus was recently released on Steam, as well as Xbox, PlayStation and Switch. I’ve heard many things about the game and how amazing it was when it first released, but I was never really all that good with themes of horror in my video games. Essentially, I want to buy, but at the same time I absolutely DO NOT want to buy. >_<;

CinderArts

Bug Catcher
Pronouns
He!
Partners
  1. cinderace
I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 since release day, and it's a fun driving game! It has the perfect balance of simulation and arcade driving imo. If you have Gamepass for Xbox and PC, you can play that without having to pay $60! I highly recommend playing it if you have time to spare!

Venia Silente

For your ills, I prescribe a cat.
At the 0-divisor point of the Riemann AU Earth
Pronouns
Él/Su
Partners
  1. nidorino
  2. blaziken
Wait, there are games that are not Monster Hunter?

I've been playing mostly Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate in the last weeks. Making my way turning cutesy little cats and lizards into hats. I'm... I have no idea how far into "plot" progress am I sce MonHun does not really have much of a plot, but the technical specs say I'm just out about to face the boss of Village Quests 6 (Shagaru Marala).

Other than that, every once in a while I play Minecraft, which is a fun game but my computer is starting to lag with it so there's an issue of age and freshness. I'm sticking with the 1.12 LTS where I can, since that's what my setup is optimized for. There's also a Pokémon mod for Minecraft called, you guessed it, Pixelmon, but haven't tried it.

Top Bottom