• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

General RP Thread

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Oh...you have a point," Coleane said, before beginning to flap her wings. "Ok! Bye!"

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Nate threw up an arm to shield his face from the wind spilling off the tropius' wings. Jesus. Someone was touchy. It was only a matter of seconds before she was gone completely, lost behind the dense canopy of trees. For a second Nate felt like he wanted to call out--what? "Good luck?" "Try not to get murdered?" "Tell all your friends not to come here?"

It didn't matter. Not like she'd be able to hear him, anyway.

The sound of the tropius' wings faded rapidly, and Nate sighed, clipping the pokéball he'd been holding back to his belt. So. Chalk that one up to a hallucination and move on? He didn't know which would be more disturbing: the tropius not being real, or that she was. Although hallucinations definitely wouldn't help him get where he was trying to go.

Oh, well. Just another fun diversion, he supposed. Nate tried to put the tropius out of his mind, same as he'd been trying to do with a lot of people recently, and listened again for the sound of running water.

<><><>​

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
[Hello! Just putting this OOC text as a message to see if anyone will be interested in interacting with some of my characters. I can see this as practice for any fanfic I might write in the future.

And just so you know, I have an inclination towards anthro Pokémon, and I hope nobody minds.]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[I'm interested! I think I might use my Meganium character Acacia!]

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
[Cool. Maybe if it’s not much of a problem, I can start. Although, I’m still trying to decide which Pokémon this character should be. I’m thinking about the birds, but this shouldn’t too difficult to decide.]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[Feel free to start! Just remember to make a threadmark for the first post.]

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
[Alright. Uh, sorry for asking, but how do you create a threadmark? Oh, also, I’ve decided on an anthro Farfetch’d.]

Acacia and Jack

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
In the middle of a grassy meadow, a Farfetch’d stumbled forward. He had the realization that perhaps he ended somewhere else. Did he get lost? Most likely, but hopefully not. He looked around in hopes of finding some friendly company, but got startled by the sight of an Ariados. He prepared his leek in case it had the intention of attacking.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[Sorry for only just now getting back to you! You just click on the "Add Threadmark" button on your most recent post, then add a title!]

A Meganium was trotting through the meadow, taking in the sunlight as their petals swayed in the breeze. Seeing an odd Farfetch'd nearby with an Ariados, he began trotting towards them.

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
[Sorry, I tried looking for it, but I can't seem to find it.]

Upon closer inspection, the Farfetch'd seemed to have a different morphology from the others of his species. He had a longer body overall, and he wasn't as small as other Farfetch'd; a longer and thinner neck, broad shoulders, a collarbone, wings in the shape of arms with feathers thick and flexible enough to act as fingers, a wide waist and longer, plantigrade legs. A humanoid shape, complete with a defined, sleek musculature.

The Farfetch'd stepped back cautiously after the Ariados approached with twitchy fangs, leek beside his waist.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[It's ok! Added it myself.]

The Meganium trotted closer, head tilted as they looked at the odd Farfetch'd, as well as the seemingly hostile Ariados he was with. "Do you need help?" the Meganium asked.

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
[Thanks.]

“Oh, hey,” the Farfetch’d said, giving a quick glance to the Meganium before focusing back on the Ariados. “Well, I was thinking about taking on this guy myself, but yeah, I could use the backup.”

The Ariados looked back and forth between the Farfetch’d and the Meganium for a few seconds. It seemed as though it was deciding who to approach. It leaped with fangs bared towards the Farfetch’d, who quickly jumped back as he swung his leek at its face before he could get bitten.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
[Sorry, been busy.]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
The Meganium's petals flared up, and a Reflect barrier surrounded both himself, and the strange Farfetch'd.

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
The Farfetch’d looked at the barrier, smiling. “Oh, nice. This’ll make things easier.”

The Ariados bounced off of the barrier as it swung a leg at it. It hissed in frustration before preparing another attack. It leaped towards the Farfetch’d with its horn lowered, going for a Megahorn towards his torso. He got pushed back, but he didn’t feel as much pain as he expected.

The Farfetch’d took the opportunity to slash at the Ariados with a quick Fury Cutter, pushing it away. “Finish it, Meganium!”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
The Meganium's tail turned to metal, and he spun around, swinging his Iron Tail into the Ariados.

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
The Ariados was smacked away into a tree and slid down to the ground, wriggling its legs as it laid on its back, exhausted from the injuries.

“Nice! Thanks.” The Farfetch’d gave a thumbs-up and a smile to the Meganium. “I’m glad you helped.” He put his leek over his shoulder, tapping it a few times as he spoke. “But say, you know where this is? I think I got lost lookin’ for my teacher.”

Top Bottom