• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

General RP Thread

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
"Though, you said you've been studying to become a detective for two years now, right? Aren't you a bit young for that?"

Peter blinked at that remark, puzzled. "Huuuh, no? Where I come from, sixteen is an adequate age to become a junior detective."

The Rockruff looked away and scratched an itch that suddenly appeared on his neck. "Even if I spent the last two years being kicked out of the academy, but... Ah!" He chuckled nervously. "Oh, um! I was rambling again, wasn't I? Yeah, I was, yeah! My bad, heh! I mean," he puffed his chest, "I'm a talented sleuth, I gotta let you know! Papa was the best of the best, and I wanna and I will follow in his steps! I wanna be the best detective I can be!"

Peter's nose started twitching as he smelled something appealing, and he grinned. "If you aren't convinced, lemme show you my nose! I smell... ah! Latte!" And he pointed to his left. As if on cue, one of the Sinistea waddled by, carrying a tray with a cup brimming with... guess what? Latte!

"Did I do good? Heh? Did I do good?" asked Peter, wiggling his eyebrows and wagging his tail eagerly.

Cresselia92

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Partners
  1. ho-oh
  2. sneasel-nyula
  3. rayquaza-cress
  4. celebi-shiny
As soon as Hess reached out for his head and ran his claws through his fur, Peter stuck out his tongue and wagged his tail even faster. A new light shine into his eyes as he thoroughly enjoy the pats and scratches.

“Oh! Oh! I’m so glad!” he chirped happily, before reaching out for the massive paw and poking it with his own stubby paws. “How was the pup in your crew? Was he or she good?”

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
"He was a Growlithe that joined my crew seven years ago. Back then he was still a feral and had recently lost his mother, so we took him onboard since he had nobody else to turn to," Hess began. "For years we took care of him as he worked as part of my crew. Eltenios always had a good nose for finding loot and had a good head on his shoulders..."

Hess' expression suddenly darkened, as his face fell into a frown and his words came out in a low growl.

"Or at least until that ungrateful louse betrayed us."

He paused for a moment, before calming himself and clearing his throat to continue.

"But you don't have to worry about that last part, it's just something I'm a bit sore over since it happened fairly recently," the Aggron insisted. "So to answer your question, even if Eltenios used to be good, he certainly isn't anymore."

Diamondseed345

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Elio had arrived in the usual outfit he went in when he went out of public. With a hoodie, sunglasses, and a mask so people wouldn't recognize him for what he was. How did they find him and the others in the middle of Viridian forest? Was his "mother" behind all this? No. She couldn't be, but this event couldn't be random either.

Just play along, and everything might be fine.

"So... what even is this place?"

Diamondseed345

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"Well we had to live in an RV to keep hidden because..."

He lowered his hood, removed his mask and glasses, revealing the palest boy he had ever seen. He could easily have been mistaken for being Albino if it weren't for his green eyes.

"I'm... her 'son'. "

Diamondseed345

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"No... I was experimented on. Kidnapped and dunked in some kind of fluid... it made me look like this, and was..." he paused for a moment.

"Injected into my eyes. She was.... trying to replace her biological children."

Last edited by a moderator:

Diamondseed345

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"Oh... it can become all of them."

He pulled out a small disk with an orange color.

"all thats... needed are these things. This can make it a fire type for example."

Elio seemed a bit nervous as well. Did these rich folks know Lusamine? Would they know about him? He didn't know.

Top Bottom