• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

General RP Thread

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. custom/chikorita-saltriv
  2. custom/bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
"I'm sorry to hear that," Acacia said, frowning. "I hope they can learn to accept you for who you are."

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
“Yeah, it gets annoying after a while.” Jack looked curious, and rather confused, at Acacia. “I didn’t really notice ‘til now, but you weren’t weirded out by… well, these looks, right? I trained for months to get ‘em so I’d look cool, as Zack put it.”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  2. custom/bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
"I did find them a tiny bit odd, though I've seen far stranger," Acacia said. "It is not my place to judge, nonetheless."

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
“Alright. Humans call it an "anthro" form, from what I heard; I dunno, but it sounds like it’s a big deal to them. I don’t see anythin’ bad to it. Either way, movin’ on…” Jack focused back on the path he was walking through. “How ‘bout hobbies?”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  2. custom/bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
"I enjoy gardening, and helping other Pokemon," Acacia said, smiling.

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
“That’s nice.” Jack supposed that gardening was expected from a Grass-type, but he kept that thought to himself. For all he knew, it could’ve been a stereotype of sorts. “I like practicin’ my leek skills. Ya know, studyin’ the blade and all that—pretty fun, actually. And I like being with teacher and the team. He’s a sweet guy, kinda like you, bein’ so nice. He might not hear ya well, but I think you’ll get along.”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  2. custom/bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
"That's nice," Acacia said, his petals fluttering in the breeze. "Can you tell me more about him?"

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
“Alright. He’s the kind of guy to take it slow, so to speak, but he does get the job done. One time, he drew a Swanna on some sketchbook he’s got. Yeah, he’s a pretty good artist, and he also has a thing for helpin’ other people. He also likes birds—you should see the team. He even has a…” Jack snapped his fingers a few times as he tried to remember something. “Rowlet? Yeah, a Rowlet plush! He’s always carryin’ it with him.” He looked at the road in hopes of spotting his trainer. He managed to see the shape of a bird Pokémon flying nearby. “That could be him with Zack. Wanna come, Acacia?”

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  2. custom/bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
"I think I need to be going now," Acacia said. "I need to find my way back to my team. My world's in a crisis, and I can't leave it for long. But it was nice meeting you!"

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
“Aw, okay.” Jack grimaced and rubbed his neck. “Yeah, it was fun talkin’ with you. Hope we see each other sometime. Gotta go back to my leek practice.” He waved at Acacia before putting his leek in his beak and flying back to his trainer.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  2. custom/bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
"Hope we see each other again, too," Acacia said, before trotting off.

[Shall we end it here?]

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  2. custom/bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
[Alright! Thanks for this!]

<><><><><><><>

Hanafuda

Novice Ornithologist
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. rowlet
[Hey. I’d like to go for some more RP-ing here. Would like to see how other people write their characters.]

Top Bottom