• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Togetic Arcade

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Dusk frowned, looking between Kora and Lillie. "What was that?" he asked the latter, before walking over to Kora with a concerned expression on his face. "Are you all right?"

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Yeah... I know..." Kora dropped the frism from his paws, holding his elbows and sighing. There it was, his one major fuck up of the day, except it stretched across maybe this entire week. At least... maybe he won't have to worry about fucking up again?
Lance just watched the entire thing unfold without doing anything, and feeling a huge emptiness around his chest. Kora didn't deserve that! His ears drooped, and he went in for a big hug on the fox, not letting go.

For a moment, he wondered if he should ask what that was all about. But judging by Kora's reaction, it would only make things worst. Lance whined, and continued to hug him, if only to try and let him know that he was there for him, and that he was worth it.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Dusk frowned, looking between Kora and Lillie. "What was that?" he asked the latter, before walking over to Kora with a concerned expression on his face. "Are you all right?"
Lance just watched the entire thing unfold without doing anything, and feeling a huge emptiness around his chest. Kora didn't deserve that! His ears drooped, and he went in for a big hug on the fox, not letting go.

Kora took a deep breath, letting Lance hold him but not feeling like hugging back. His arms felt ungodly heavy, as did the rest of him. "I'll be... fine," he said flatly, shutting his eyes and falling further into Lance's hold. His head turned towards Lillie, or wherever she was when she gave him the frism. "If you were trying to get back at me, congrats, you did it."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance whined, still holding on to Kora.

Brian forced a smile. "I'm always up for a dare, so... yeah. Hit me with a dare, buddy!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Dare, that was good, normally a hard thing to think of but Kora actually had something in mind this time. Well kinda, at least. "I dare you to play out one of Meggie's most embarrassing moments that you know, or do one of your own and have Meggie help you out with it."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
What...what was that?! Whose voice was that coming from the red object. A Gardevoir, from Kora's world? Did that thing contact someone from Kora's world?

...could it allow him to contact his family?

He'd have to try that later, when Saltriv and Burhalla weren't around. For now, Kora looked like he needed comfort.

Gen walked up towards the Zoroark, and wrapped his nubby arms around him in a hug.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"If you were trying to get back at me, congrats, you did it."
"I... I didn't know it would act like a parole officer..." And I didn't know you were on house arrest anyways! And if what it said was real, that would be happening one way or another! Don't blame me because you tried to escape the law by coming to hide out here!

She didn't have the courage to say what she was thinking, though, so he just had to take it.

She wondered if she'd be hyperventilating if she still had lungs...

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance scooted closer to Kora, still deep into an embrace. He continued to be in silence, just trying to comfort the fox as best as he could.

Brian, on the other hand, raised a brow. "That was it? I assumed it would be... worse. Well, this can still be fun, I guess?"

What to do, what to do? Meggie didn't seem to bothered, and was glaring at him. Brian even felt a cold breeze around hsi neck. She could really be cold whenever she wanted to.

"Hm, an embarassing thing? Uh, there was a time when we... switched bodies."

Meggie finally reacted to that, widening her eyes as she recognized what he was talking about. Oh no!

"Sorry but I kinda have to do this, Meg," Brian shrugged, casting an illusion of a feminine expression around his face. "Oooooh, what's thiiiis? This body isn't mine, is it?"

Brian ruffled his mane much like it was long-hair, and it swished majestically on the wind. He sported a toothy grin all the way, while Meggie almost melted in embarassment.

"So, I'm in this new, coool body~" Brian chuckled, putting his hand on his fluffy chest. "And I, a woman, decided... to check out how it felt."

The illusion faded away, and Brian sat down again. Meggie was dumbstruck, and swore to get revenge on the two foxes.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Oh..." A dumbstruck smile was slapped onto Kora's snout. That was certainly not what he was expecting. He looked at Meggie and snickered maliciously. "Well was it everything you thought it'd be?" he asked, smug.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I don't know, would you like to show me? Maybe it's better than--"

Lance shot her a glare and she stopped immediately.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Ho ho ho ho, boy," Kora chuckled, clapping his paws together. Meggie was basically rival material. Having someone around for friendly competition was just the thing he needed to forget that he basically damned his friends to something awful! "That is not a dare you would wanna go along with. Trust me."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I think I'm gonna dip out. It has been fun, but I'm tired," Brian pointed out, standing up and yawning. He glanced at his teammates, as if to ask them to join him, but none of them answered right away.

Lance, still close to Kora, nodded. "I'll go home soon enough. You're free to do as you please, Brian."

Meggie got up as well, and followed Brian out of the arcade.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
As everyone exited the arcade, the Togetic frowned. This group had a lot of sadness with them. This simply would not do.

They headed into a back room, and began planning something to cheer the group up.

<><><><><><><>​

Top Bottom