• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Riverside Plaza

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Yepyep!" Korachi nodded. "A lotta the time it was for fun, but being a hero tend to get you in fights a whole lot for really stupid reason. Zeraora literally tried to kill me because I got a test wrong. All of it. I told her I could barely read and she insisted I did it anyway and lost her shit when I got nothing right!" he huffed, crossing his widdle arms.

"Oh, and this isn't an illusion, I'm actually a Jirachi now!" he snickered, then pointed at the stars that came off him earlier. "See? Those woulda been gone a while ago! You can even hit me if you wanna try it out, I promise I won't feel a thing~!" Korachi giggled.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Nearby, a Charmander wearing a pecha scarf and a looplet on one arm was talking to the Porygon-Z in the Porygon-Z-styled tent. As he was talking, he overheard two voices behind him, talking about being on Team Sunset.

Team Sunset. The team that had saved the world twice over.

He turned around, and approached the two in the square. A Houndoom and a...Jirachi?! That was definitely strange. Were these those Pokemon from other worlds that he had heard had arrived to the village recently?

"Hello!" the Charmander said. "I heard you talking, and heard you were both on a Team Sunset! You're from another world, right?"

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
"Oh, and this isn't an illusion, I'm actually a Jirachi now!" he snickered, then pointed at the stars that came off him earlier. "See? Those woulda been gone a while ago! You can even hit me if you wanna try it out, I promise I won't feel a thing~!" Korachi giggled.
"Oh? Really?" Dusk reached out with a paw to touch one of Kora's new Jirachi tassels. "Amazing. I was under the impression that Zoroark could merely appear differently. Perhaps it's different on your world? Or are you unique in that aspect too?"

"I heard you talking, and heard you were both on a Team Sunset! You're from another world, right?"
"Hmm?" Dusk turned to face the newcomer. "Ah, hello. Are you one of the locals here? Yes, we're both from other worlds, and we're both on a Team Sunset... each of us from a different one, though..."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"...Or are you unique in that aspect too?"

Korachi snickered devilishly. "Oh, I know for a fact this is unique to me!"

"Hello!" the Charmander said. "I heard you talking, and heard you were both on a Team Sunset! You're from another world, right?"

"Yeah, I'm Kora and this is Dusk!" Korachi waved, giggling at his tassels again. "We got dropped her accidentally, no idea why for everyone else, but I'm here because I wanna be! It's like a vacation!"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Luxray said:
"Ah, hello. Are you one of the locals here? Yes, we're both from other worlds, and we're both on a Team Sunset... each of us from a different one, though..."

"I am! My name's Burhalla," the Charmander said. "I'm the leader of a search party, Team Searchlights! There's a Team Sunset in this world, too, and they saved the world! Twice!"

Jirachi? said:
"Yeah, I'm Kora and this is Dusk!" Korachi waved, giggling at his tassels again. "We got dropped her accidentally, no idea why for everyone else, but I'm here because I wanna be! It's like a vacation!"

"Well, nice to meet ya both," Burhalla said, before giving a questioning look towards Kora. "You got dropped here? What do you mean?"

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
There's a Team Sunset in this world, too, and they saved the world! Twice!"
"Another Team Sunset?" said Dusk, amazed. "Well... wow! Apparently it's a very common team name. And you say they saved the world twice?" He thought back to his meeting with the human yesterday. "From a meteor, or from something else?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"I am! My name's Burhalla,"

Korachi blinked, crossing his arms. "Burhalla..? Burhalla..." He rubbed the back of his star shaped head. It honestly felt like he was forgetting something he should have remembered, and that feeling was beyond aggravating. He'd have to think hard to try and remember it...

"There's a Team Sunset in this world, too, and they saved the world! Twice!"

"Wh-What?!" Korachi beamed, more stars dancing off his body. "R-Really? Another Team Sunset?! That's awesome!!!"

"Well, nice to meet ya both," Burhalla said, before giving a questioning look towards Kora. "You got dropped here? What do you mean?"

The copy wishmaker deity nodded. "Yep! Ayooegg and his friends are trying to help us find a way back for everyone, but if we can't find a way back in a week, I should be able to get some people back so it isn't that much of a problem!" he snickered. "Now we're just having a good ol' fashioned vacation!"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"They stopped time from stopping!" Burhalla explained, before giving Kora an odd look at the word "vacation".

Before he could respond further, though, he noticed an Oshawott wearing a reunion cape and a Chikorita, near one of the exits of the Riverside Plaza.

"I need to go check up on my teammates. See ya! If you need anything, ask for Team Searchlights!" Burhalla said, before starting to walk away towards the Oshawott.

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
"Stopping time from..." Dusk frowned. Something to do with the Time Gears, perhaps? But Burhalla was gone before he could enquire further. He glanced at Kora. "Uh... well, that sounds immensely interesting! I guess my Team Sunset has a lot to live up to."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Stop time from stopping? Stopping stopped time..?" Korachi's face scrunched a bit as he thought. He absentmindedly floated over to Burhalla, tapping him on the head. "...You mean like the time gears or something? I'm pretty sure those things have somethin' to do with time."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Yeah, they had to gather all the Time Gears," Burhalla explained.

Gen's eyes widened as he saw Jirachi. A Mythical, right there in front of him!

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Oh, sweet, so are we!" Korachi snickered. It took him a second to notice that Burhalla was originally walking towards someones, and that those someones were Gen and a lil Chikorita with a fashionable red leaf.

"Hey, it's Gen again!" Korachi cheered, landing on the ground next to the 'wott. It was weird being eye level with him, but Korachi had a big ol' smile on his face either way. "And... Saltriv? Saltriv!" He threw his arms around them both in a friendly hug.

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
"The Time Gears... yes, I thought that might be it as well. You have them in your world? Now that I think about it, Lee mentioned..." mentioned owning one.

Before he could question further, the team returned. "Oh, hello!" he said, giving the three newcomers a warm smile.

"Hey, it's Gen again!" [...] "And... Saltriv? Saltriv!"
"Ah, I take it you've met them already, Kora? Nice to meet you all. You're all locals in this world, correct?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Oh, that must be the Jirachi from that village! Gen wondered why Kora didn't mention them though. And they seemed a lot more cheerful than they remembered. Maybe he just didn't know them.

Either way, he embraced the hug, and wrapped his arms around Jirachi to return the hug.

"Hi! I didn't expect to see you here," Saltriv said. "And yep! We live here."

"Wait, how do you know them?" Burhalla asked his teammates, a quizzical look on his face.

"It's...a long story. Remember that empty village with all the people from different worlds?" Gen said.

Burhalla's eyes widened. "I thought that was only a dream!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Ah, I take it you've met them already, Kora?"

Korachi nodded, snickering. "There's this other place that people from different worlds would go to, a lil campsite next to an abandoned village. That place helped me a whole lot with figuring out who I'm kinda supposed to be."

He let go of his two buddies, smiling, and floated on over to Dusk's side. "Man, it feels like it's been ages. I kinda... I kinda wanna get a game of Truth or Dare goin' just for the hell of it, hehe!" he snickered. "Got those nostalgic warm an' fuzzies... it's a shame not all my other friends could show up, though, but oh well!"

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
"There's this other place that people from different worlds would go to, a lil campsite next to an abandoned village. That place helped me a whole lot with figuring out who I'm kinda supposed to be."
"Ah, I see. I haven't been there yet. Maybe I should go there some time." He frowned. "Or, wait, do you mean somewhere in a completely different world?"

"Man, it feels like it's been ages. I kinda... I kinda wanna get a game of Truth or Dare goin' just for the hell of it, hehe!"
"Oh?" Dusk thought for a moment. "That's a party game, right? Perhaps there's somewhere around here where we could play?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Korachi's eyes lit up, and he twirled excitedly in the air. "That'd be perfect! I could even make a campground or something, or we could everyone to sleepover at my place! There'd be food, snacks, games... uh..." as he tried to think, Korachi started rotating in the air. By the time he spoke again, he was entirely upside down.

"Y-Ya know... maybe we could just find a place to have everyone hang out at, hehe..." he tittered. It had really only been a day since he, you know, killed people. Not a lotta them would react well to him inviting them to his house. "Wanna help me look for a place, guys?" he asked the others.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"The arcade's usually the go-to hangout place around here," Burhalla said, pointing towards the Togetic-styled building.

"U-uh, if you're doing a party, can I join?" Gen asked.

"Me too!" Saltriv interjected.

"Hey, don't leave me out of this!" Burhalla said.

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
"The arcade..." Dusk glanced at Korachi. "Well, we were looking for something to do, right? Shall we go there?"

"Uh... if you want to come along... sure!" Dusk smiled at the three Pokemon.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
An arcade! That sounded perfect! Korachi was never really at all good at any of the games, but the pretty carpets and flashing lights still made his few trips to arcades worth it!

"The arcade's usually the go-to hangout place around here," Burhalla said, pointing towards the Togetic-styled building.

"The arcade..." Dusk glanced at Korachi. "Well, we were looking for something to do, right? Shall we go there?"

"Hell yeah!" Korachi cheered, pumping a fist in the air. "The more the merrier, and if this place is big enough for games and stuff, we can bring all the other guys that got stuck here with us!"

'Maybe, if all things go well, everyone will start to not hate me!'

The usual sting of thinking about how others thought of him came right on cue; a faint, sharp pain right through his chest. But it lingered for... quite a while. Longer than usual. And instead of it being like a piercing pain, it felt like a slicing pain. Or a severing pain... After a few seconds, Korachi's eyes slowly began to water. When he rubbed it away, it was almost entirely black.

"...Lee?" he muttered, holding his chest. Before anyone could tell if something was wrong, Korachi let out a laugh and shut his eyes, floating ahead of the rest. "Er, I mean, l-let's go find this arcade place, huh? It's gotta be around here somewhere, right?"

Top Bottom