• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Riverside Plaza

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"It's right behind yo-are you ok?" Saltriv said, giving Kora a worried look.

Luxray1000

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
The usual sting of thinking about how others thought of him came right on cue; a faint, sharp pain right through his chest. But it lingered for... quite a while. Longer than usual. And instead of it being like a piercing pain, it felt like a slicing pain. Or a severing pain... After a few seconds, Korachi's eyes slowly began to water. When he rubbed it away, it was almost entirely black.
"Are you alright, Kora?" Dusk frowned, looking over his new friend. "If you're feeling unwell, maybe the arcade isn't such a good idea..."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"It's right behind yo-are you ok?" Saltriv said, giving Kora a worried look.
"Are you alright, Kora?" Dusk frowned, looking over his new friend. "If you're feeling unwell, maybe the arcade isn't such a good idea..."

"Wha- me? I'm perfectly peachy!" Korachi lied, putting on as bright as smile as he could. That pain from before got worse, and he let out a quiet grunt and lost control of his levitation, falling to the ground. "I-I'm mostly perfectly peachy..." he tittered nervously.

Yeah no, it was obvious that he wasn't alright. But he didn't want to ruin this fun lil get together with his "feeling bad" so... "I-I think I'm just hungry, is all," he, again, lied. "I'll... I'll catch up with you guys later, alright? Don't have too much fun without me, hehe!"

With a flash of black light, Korachi reverted back to normal, which somehow multiplied the pain as well. He had to give it his all not to keel over in a pained mess. "S-See you guys, heh... hehe..." he gave a weak wave and stumbled away, not having a direction in mind.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
<><><><><>​

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Shane had conversed with Nero a bit and figured there wasn't much to do about their current predicament. Also he was hungry, so it was time to go hunt for something to eat.

... at least that was the plan until he saw a shabbier Nero sitting there with his helmet on. He should've asked Nero about it before, but that was a moot point now.

"Hey, uh... you okay?" He waved a few of his tails at the guy. "You one of the locals or part of the group that got wound up here on accident?"

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Eat?" Shane tilted his head. "How? The guy I knew couldn't do that until his helmet broke." This was ignoring the fact that he was claiming to be a human. Of all the things Ultra Space could've turned the guy into... it was this? Talk about bizarre.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"I mean... I can't really eat through my helmet on my own either, but I'll have to find some way to, because I'd much rather not starve."

Wait. Hadn't Nero said something about not needing to eat at all? That must be what this guy was getting at. "Oh. No, I do have to eat somehow. I'm not like the Type: Full here used to be. Nero."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
If this guy had transformed recently, could he really say that for certain? "Well, I was going to get something to eat myself. Want to join me?"

Day 2 - Two fluffy mon talk

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
The game was fun, even if it brought back some bad memories for him and his friends. Honestly, Lance could use a break, and since he didn't think of anything else, he walked across the plaza, not bothering to look up. He checked his arms to see how they were; considering they were normal, he sighed in relief.

Maybe one day he would be cured of this condition.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Oh, hey, a lucario. Hiya, aura dog!"

Shane had been... well, he was wandering around aimlessly. This Overcast Village place was quaint. Bigger than Aeon Town used to be, for sure, but certainly nothing to write home about. And he hadn't really run into anyone who wanted to talk aside from Gladion, but the guy requested to be left alone, so left him alone Shane did.

However, he perked up at a lucario's appearance. The ninetales trotted over, tails swished and the gem in his chest sparkling under his ruff.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Aura dog?"

Lance just watched as the Ninetales trotted, thinking about running off, but felt like it was too late for that now.

So, instead, he waved. "Well, hello. I'm Lance, it's nice to meet you."

That gem caught his attention for a second, but Lance ignored it right away.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Lance, huh?" Shane extended a forepaw. "I'm Shane. You from this village or you one of the fallers who crash-landed from another world?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance shaked his paw, flashing a smile. "Well, Shane, I'm not from here. Fell down on the forest two days ago. What about you?"

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"My teammate called me in over a massive faller situation." Shane looked around. "Maybe you've bumped into him. Big guy. Kinda looks like a cross between a bird, dog, and fish." He swished his mane back and forth. "Big crest thingy sticking out of his head."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I have no idea what those things are," Lance deadpanned, scratching his chin. "But I'll be honest in saying I don't think I saw your teammate before, with that description, it seems hard to miss."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Shane frowned. "Oh, huh. He told me a bunch of people were at a café with him, but I was helping someone else, so I couldn't go."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Oh, well, I was in an arcade, playing truth or dare with my friends."

Lance tapped his chin and snappe his fingers.

"Wait. I think I remember him, now! Asked me a truth during the game, we all left a few minutes ago, I don't think he's that far off from the arcade."

Top Bottom