• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Overlook Hill & Top Plaza

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
The group progressed into the fog.

Soon, they would arrive at another stone circle, just like the one they were just in.

A tent was to the left of the group, covered in bright reds and blues, and some pale yellows and blacks. Inside it was a Porygon-Z, spinning around and around.

To the right of the group was a large dome covered in red and blue triangles and squares, resembling the markings of the Togepi line.

Next to the dome was another tent, fashioned after the head of a Sirfetch'd. There was no Pokemon inside it currently.

Beyond the far side of the plaza, a river could be seen and heard, flowing past the village. Beside the river was a large building fashioned after the head of a Grapploct. A shuddering Oshawott wearing a red Reunion Cape could briefly be seen entering the building.

And to the left of the Porygon-Z tent was a large building that looked like a hollowed-out tree stump. A sign was above the entrance, with the words, "Scarves, looplets, goggles, and more!" surrounded by images of various wearable items, including what appeared to be a Pikachu Mimikyu disguise.

"That's the place, right over there," Acacia said, pointing towards the stump with a vine.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora's eyes were wide open, sparkling and shimmer in delight. "There's so many stores! And tents! Store tents! Oh my goodness~!" he squeed, hopping in place. Dark wisps and trails scattered off of his body. "I'm in a mini shopping heaven!"

"You guys think they might have hats too? And hoodies? Jackets? Those pants things I hate?" he didn't give anyone a chance to answer any of his questions he then let out a huge, dramatic gasp. "You guys think they sell dresses?!"

Lee grumbled lowly and crossed his arms. Why he willingly went to a shopping area with Kora being there was beyond him, but it was entirely his fault for coming. He could have just stayed home, but no, he choose this.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Lance took some time to look at that area, and eventually his eyes went on to the store, more precisely, he looked at the scarves. What better way to hide his scar?

His eyes sparkled. "Scarves....! I can buy one! O-Or a cape... it... looks kinda cool, haha," he rubbed his head, laughing.

"You guys think they sell dresses?!"
Suddenly, he blushed. "W-What...?"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
And to the left of the Porygon-Z tent was a large building that looked like a hollowed-out tree stump. A sign was above the entrance, with the words, "Scarves, looplets, goggles, and more!" surrounded by images of various wearable items, including what appeared to be a Pikachu Mimikyu disguise.

"That's the place, right over there," Acacia said, pointing towards the stump with a vine.
"Gee, thanks for pointing it out to me," Lillie said, a rather sarcastic tone to her voice. "I can s- Oh wait. No I can't."
"You guys think they sell dresses?!"
All feelings of snippiness drained out of her. She wasn't ready for this.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Suddenly, he blushed. "W-What...?"

"Dresses, dude! The big pieces of clothing, they gotta lotta pretty colors and designs, and they aren't super tight like pants are!" Kora snickered. "Some of 'em drag behind you, and a few have like, a dome to cover your legs, and they're all so soft..." he sighed, blissful. "Have you worn one before?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Dresses, dude! The big pieces of clothing, they gotta lotta pretty colors and designs, and they aren't super tight like pants are!"
"Y-You mean... like a Gardevoir?" his mind imagined Kora wearing something like that, and his blush grew deeper. "O-Oh. Oh."

Lance shook his head to try and remove the thoughts, but they remained there. He was screaming internally. WIth his heart racing again, Lance took a deep breath. In. Out.

"Have you worn one before?"
Lance continued to shake his head. "I-I never... no, I didn't. I-I don't think... this is fit for me."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Y-You mean... like a Gardevoir?"

"Yeah! I've even worn a Gardevoir dress before. It's a lot more snug than it looks, 'specially around my chest with all this... fur," Kora snickered. "I wonder if they have any of 'em here..."

Lance continued to shake his head. "I-I never... no, I didn't. I-I don't think... this is fit for me."

Kora shrugged, then grinned. "That's a bummer, I think they're great, almost as great as scarves. Guess that just means there's more dresses for me, hehe!"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Yeah! I've even worn a Gardevoir dress before. It's a lot more snug than it looks, 'specially around my chest with all this... fur," Kora snickered. "I wonder if they have any of 'em here..."
WhyAreYouSoFuckingAdorable...!

Lance pictured Kora wearing that dress and his tail wagged slightly. Lance looked away to try and hide his blush. It didn't work all that well, though.

"W-Well, I...I'm sure... it looks gorge—" he shook his head again. "I-I mean nice! It must look nice on you!"

Great. I hope I covered this up well.

"A-As for me... I'll just... look for a scarf."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"W-Well, I...I'm sure... it looks gorge—" he shook his head again. "I-I mean nice! It must look nice on you!"

Kora let out a happy yip, pulling Lance into a hug. "I know but you gotta see it first! Thanks though, and I'll probably thank you again once I got a dress on me. Which means..." Kora lifted Lance above his head, practically prancing over to the clothes store. "Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!"

"At least it wasn't the Mimikyu..." Lee chuckled to himself, then rolled his eyes. He crossed his arms as he followed Kora inside. From a distance. So no one would suspect he was with that blasted fox.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I know but you gotta see it first! Thanks though, and I'll probably thank you again once I got a dress on me. Which means..." Kora lifted Lance above his head, practically prancing over to the clothes store. "Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!"
"S-Shopping...! Shopping...! Shopping...!"

Lance chanted along, raising his arm. But on the inside, he continued screaming. Kora was--no, Kora's exciment was cute, that much was true. So he allowed that fox to carry him, it was... nice. And practical, he didn't need to waste energy walking anymore.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Day 1: How to Mimikyu

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Re-emerging from the Plaza, Lillie returned to the main area, where a few of their group were still hanging around.

One of the people there caught her eye. He looked like... a Type: Full? How was that possible?

She approached cautiously, not sure if he was dangerous, then spoke up. "Who are you?"

Ambyssin

Gotta go back. Back to the past.
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
While the rest of the group had crowded the natives, Nero had stayed off to the side. He didn't sense they were overwhelmed, but thought life would be easier if they didn't have to stare down such an odd-looking creature. While the others chanted about shopping, the silvally trotted around, psychic-typing giving him a faint pink glow. He was scanning the place for any unnatural auras. Not that Mew was helping. They slept on his back, tail lazily drooping over his right flank.

"Mmm. I don't think there's anything out of the ordinary here." He sighed. "So, now what?"

Silence. Of course. He had enough feline spirits to know they could be deep sleepers. Hell, he could still hear Seraph's snoring from time to time.

But then a raggedy misdreavous scuttled toward him. The mimikyu under the hat? Yeah, it sure seemed that way. "Me? I'm Silvally." Nero bobbed his head. "Nice outfit you got there."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
He liked her outfit? That was a good sign. It wasn't just the crazy one who did.

"Silvally? That's a nice name. I was curious... about..."

There was no way for her to beat around the bush. "Y-You look like a species my father, uhh, came up with. I was wondering... where you came from?"

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
Where he came from? "A world that's a lot like this one, actually." Nero looked around. "Well, less fog, I suppose. But my home planet has Water, Air, Grass, Sand, and Mist Continents, too." His pink tail wagged slowly. "I can probably tell you a lot of stuff that happened here."

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"Err... not really." Nero tilted his head to the side. "A few showed up in times of crisis to help the world and they were always turned into pokémon in different ways." He paused. "Oh, and I guess some fallers, too. But they all lost their memories and got turned into pokémon anyway." He chuckled nervously.

Ambyssin

Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. silvally-dragon
  2. necrozma-ultra
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. dreepy
  6. mewtwo-ambyssin
"How I got there?" The pink shifted to a pensive blue, then to their original white. "I was built... in a manner of speaking. Out of unown."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Out of unown... Not what she'd expected. She wondered where the idea for his design came from, but she wasn't sure if he knew. She probably couldn't get away with prying any deeper.

"Oh. The ones my father tried to make were lab-grown, so I guess you're probably not that alike. umm What's the rest of your world like?"

Top Bottom