• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Game Week of the Multiverse: Orbeetle's House (Lance, Kora, Harvard, Brian)

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
It was amusing to see someone go through illusory covers so quickly, and it really sounded like Brian had to jump through some hoops just to get here. "That sounds pretty rough, Brain," Kora snickered. "I haven't had a hangover in forever, but I get whatcha mean. Glad you made it in one piece."

"I didn't have a Cosmog bring me here, I just got here allll by myself, and also with a friend. Well, like, a day ago I think. Just flew right in." He let go of the ceiling and started hovering upside down. "I just got a really bad itch to bounce outta my world, grabbed this grumpy wolf guy, and... kinda just left. Now we got a week of vacation stuffs! And I get to explore another world!" he let out a pleasant yip, floating right side up and standing on the ground.

Standing before Brian again, Kora blinked and hummed. "...Were you always this short?"

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Really? That's sick!" Brian cheered. He kinda wished he had that kinda poer, but considering some past experiences, it was probably for the best not to delve too much into it.

"And I'm not short! I'm like... regular Zoroark-sized! And taller than the ball of edge that's sleeping there!" he pointed to his sibling.

Surprise, surprise, using too much illusions was tiring, so Brien jumped into the couch. He ruffled his mane again, smiling sheepishly.

"So, you're livin' here? Seems like a nice house. Uh... except for the Orbeetle shape. That weirds me out."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"And I'm not short! I'm like... regular Zoroark-sized! And taller than the ball of edge that's sleeping there!" he pointed to his sibling.

Kora put on a sly grin, crossing his arms. "I dunno, Shortstack, that sounds like an excuse to me. You tryna say I'm not regular Zoroark sized?" He wasn't, and knew that, but it was fun enough for him to playfully act like he didn't.

Surprise, surprise, using too much illusions was tiring, so Brien jumped into the couch. He ruffled his mane again, smiling sheepishly.

"So, you're livin' here? Seems like a nice house. Uh... except for the Orbeetle shape. That weirds me out."

Kora dropped his head on the back of the couch, letting the rest of himself kinda just do its own thing. "Oh it was a nightmare the first time I saw it," Kora shuddered. "But I had Lance, and then we also checked this place out!" he said, floating on over to a table and grabbing a buncha stuff.

"There are these weird... card things, and some papers talkin about, like, I think the dungeon this house has..." He went on, dropping everything on Brian's chest. Then something clicked with what he just said and he snapped. "Oh! And there's a dungeon!"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Kora dropped his head on the back of the couch, letting the rest of himself kinda just do its own thing. "Oh it was a nightmare the first time I saw it," Kora shuddered. "But I had Lance, and then we also checked this place out!" he said, floating on over to a table and grabbing a buncha stuff.
Ha. They were adorable, Brian knew that. So he smiled more.

"Well, at least everything's fine. Happy to hear, buddy!"

"There are these weird... card things, and some papers talkin about, like, I think the dungeon this house has..." He went on, dropping everything on Brian's chest. Then something clicked with what he just said and he snapped. "Oh! And there's a dungeon!"
Okay. Brian raised a brow and then looked at everything that was now on his chest. His eyes widened.

"I-Is this an Entercard?! Whoa! I never saw one before! This is amazing!"

He placed everything on the couch and put on his goggles. While analysing everything, Brian tapped his foot on the ground and mumbled something.

"This is... incredible! AAAAAAH!" Ecstatic, he picked the card again, hands shaking. "Fuck! If I lived here, I would love to make some stuff using this!"

He didn't even notice the dungeon stuff until Kora commented on it. Realizing he kinda... ignored the fox, Brian sighed.

"Sorry, dude! I just got excited. There's a dungeon here?!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Oh, don't even mention it, I woudla done the same!" Kora snickered, stars in his head. "There's an honest-to-gods dungeon in this place! Whoever this Orbeetle was, he's an explorer! Like us!"

Kora flew on over to the barred up door, motioning for Brian to come over. "This is it! There's a map and a scale model, I think, but this is still a fuckin' Dungeon!" he beamed. "I can't wait to check it out, but I don't wanna go just yet. I gotta wait for the perfect moment, hehe!"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Heh!" Brian snickered, turning into an Excadrill.

"Well, then we shall pierce the dungeon with our drill! At the perfect moment, of course!"

He went back to normal again, sighing. Brian really needed to stop using his powers whenever he got too excited, but that was just so exciting! Aaaaaaaah!

"Gotcha, gotcha... so, how are you doin here? Lance mentioned he was considering this some sort of vacation."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Yep! Everyone else is dreading coming here except for, like, the gods that dropped in with us. But me? I've been havin' a blast!" Kora replied with a nod.

'Except for when I killed a bunch of us on accident. Still hurts...'

"I dunno if you met 'em yet, but some of the hero teams of this place are looking for ways to get everyone home. I offered to help too, but I kinda need some time to recharge, ya know?" he tittered, rubbing the back of his head. "Actually, sometime soon, me an' a buncha other friends were gonna hold a truth or dare game at the arcade! It'd be a fun way to get everyone to relax and all that."

'And to forget that I killed so many of us haha... ow.'

Kora shuddered slightly, hating his brian for doing stupid brian things. "So, Brain, would be down for a game or two whenever we do it? It'll be like bein' at that camp place again!"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I've met one Bayleef!" Brian explained.

Well, he was in a different world, and could use the rest. Kora had the right idea in mind, why not go for it? Also, it was an arcade!

"YES!" Brian shouted. "O-Oh, sorry. I'm in! Also, my name is Brian, not brain."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Wasn't that what I was saying?" Kora cocked his head to the side. He coulda sworn he was... Whatever, more importantly, Brayn was up for games!

"Awesome! I was gonna make cookies for it too! I was gonna ask Lance to help... buuuuut..." he snickered, looking over at the sleeping jackal. "Yeah, no, I wanna make friends here. You could lend me a paw or whatever if you wanna, it's not like I can't make extra help."

He snapped his claws and took a step to the side. Standing behind him was another Kora, with a smug and refined look on his face. "How do you do, sir Bran?"

Kora rolled his eyes and chuckled. "They're not as bright as me, obviously, but they're good at doing what they're told at least."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
He snapped his claws and took a step to the side. Standing behind him was another Kora, with a smug and refined look on his face. "How do you do, sir Bran?"
Whoa! Now this was the sort of thing Brian was jealous about. Still, he was proud of being a mechaninc/engineer, so that thought died pretty quickly.

"Oh, you're baking cookies?! Nice. I'd be happy to help!" he cheered, and looked at Lance, sleeping. "Good idea, he's a disaster in the kitchen, but I suppose you don't really care about that. Also... he's uh, he smells like alcohol. Did you two...?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora booped the tip of Brian's nose with a claw, grinning. "It was whiskey and cake, and we had fun! But I gotta admit, he ain't the best at handlin' alcohol," he chuckled, then crossed his arms and leaned back. "He was a mess earlier today, hehe."

"This lovely little cafe place in the plaza sells drinks at night, and we bought, like, two whole bottles. I dunno if we finished the second one, but we do got some left over cake."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"A whiskey and cake... congrats on making him drunk, I guess," Brian shrugged. "Well, all's well that ends well. Or whatever the sentence is, I'm not really sure now, heh!"

"And I do love cake! I'll pass right now, though. I had a lot of food already, so feel free to eat the rest. Or Lance, if he wants to when he wakes up."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Kora paused for a moment. Something about that played wrong in his head, but eventually he figured he got it all set. Which... brought more questions than answers. "Why would I... eat Lance?"

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Brian blinked, tilting his head. "That's... that's not what I meant. I'm saying I'm not having the cake, so either you or Lance can have it if you want."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"...Ya know, that makes a lot more sense," Kora tittered. "I'll leave it for him, I'm not all that hungry anyway." He paused again, then his eyes widened slightly.

"Oh, actually, if I wanna have the cookies be ready by whenever we're gonna get together, I might wanna stock up on supplies now and make a dough." Kora turned on his heel towards the door, his clone doing the same until it was stopped by a claw pointing at its face. "I need you to figure out how to work the oven and how strong it is, and get any bowls and whatever ready for when I get back. The fridge should be mostly empty but make sure there's enough room for the bowls."

"Indoubtedbly, sir," Other Kora gave a bow, then marched over to the kitchen.

Kora nodded "I know we'll need sugar, flour, eggs, milk, butter, vanilla..." he went on, listing more ingredients to himself as he walked towards the door. Just before he left, however, he looked back at Brian. "Would you wanna run down to the plaza with me? I dunno where any actual stores are, and I would love to have some company while I looked."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"Honestly, that clone is a bit... creepy," Brian shivered, standing up. "Right, this should be fun! Cooking, I mean. And when you eat the leftovers? Delicious!"

Brian cheered, adjusting his goggles on his forehead. "Okay, this should be enough for now. Let's go."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Other Kora gave Brian a sideways glance. "At least I am not comparable in size to that of a child in there teened age years, sire Bran Muffin."

Kora bit his lip to not snicker. "H-Hey, that's rude! Y-You better say you're sorry!"

"I'm sorry, I left my apologizes on the top shelf. I would ask sir Muffin for his assistances but..." Other Kora covered its mouth and chuckled smugly. "I am afraid I left the stepping ladder in my other mane, hmhmhmhm."

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"I am a teenager! Or... a young adult. I'm twenty-one." Brian rolled his eyes, pouting. That wasn't very nice.

"And... you're very sassy, aren'tcha? My robots have better manners than you, but that's fine."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Only twenty-one?" Kora blinked, then shrugged. "I thought y'all were older, kinda... I think?" He was gonna shrug again but it felt like he wasted it already.

"Regardless, other me, you best play nice or I'm taking away your speech for the rest of the week," Kora warned, getting an eye roll and a reluctant nod from his other self.

"Perhaps if Sir Bran Muffin's robotics weren't programed so short-sightedly..." Other Kora muttered.

"Excuse me?" Kora cleared his throat and crossed his arms. His copy zipped its lips and went off to the kitchen. "Good. Now then, Bra- Brian, Let's go buy some shit!" he beamed, falling out the front door.

Navar

Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
"We'll be twenty-two in a few months!"

With that, he stormed off the house with Kora.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Top Bottom