• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Friends and Partners Contest - Results

WildBoots

Don’t underestimate seeds.
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. custom/moka-mark
  2. solrock
Updating with links to where Ballast is posted!
TR
FFN
AO3

🥂

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales
Just stopping by to congratulate the winners and to thank the judges for their hard work. I had a great time writing my entry and I'd be glad to discuss some of the judge's feedback. I hope all the other entrants had a fun time and are just as proud as I am of what they wrote as well!

Over the Winds and Waves can now be read on TR, FFN, or AO3. Whatever suits your fancy!

Umbramatic

The Ghost Lord
Pronouns
Any
Partners
  1. reshiram
It was once again a blast to judge, and every entry was fun to read somehow. Looking forward to seeing these stories in the wild!

Negrek

The Evil I
Staff
I've added all the story links that I've seen so far--if you've posted your story somewhere, please let me know so I can add links to the results posts! I've also edited in some author interviews. We'll also be seeing the in-depth interviews with our winners starting soon; this weekend, probably!

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. custom/chikorita-saltriv
  2. custom/bench-gen
Top Bottom