• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Fourth Anniversary Mini Review Blitz

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Fourth Anniversary Mini Review Blitz

Another year, another anniversary, and another small review challenge to help you catch up on your reading list! The premise is simple: go out and leave feedback on a few stories this

This year's theme is spring beginnings! Write reviews for three fics you haven't previously reviewed--whether that's stories from new faces or fresh fics from old favorites--and you'll complete the challenge. Alternatively, you can review any five fics to complete the challenge. Then post links to your reviews here to claim your prize. No need to sign up--simply start reviewing!

You have until the end of the anniversary (countdown here) to claim your reviews for a companion prize. Please make sure that your reviews are at least 100 words long, but there are no ohter requirements. Note also that if you qualify for a partner Pokémon by completing both this review challenge and the Drabble Bingo challenge, you will still earn only one partner Pokémon.

That's it! Get out there and send people some feedback on a few fresh new fics!

Fourth Anniversary Winners

Torchic W. Pip
Blackjack Gabbiani
IFBench
lichhen
Sastrei
Forestoak
Railgun
Sinderella
unrepentantAuthor
K_S

Last edited:

K_S

Unrepentent Giovanni and Rocket fan
welp, challenge accepted... If I do more than one 5x old fic review bundle/3x review new fics.. can I forward the "reward" to another person on the forum since I can't use it for myself?

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
welp, challenge accepted... If I do more than one 5x old fic review bundle/3x review new fics.. can I forward the "reward" to another person on the forum since I can't use it for myself?
If you'd like to gift your companion prize to someone else, yes, you can do that.

Ooh...can I take it on?
Sure thing! No need to sign up, just get out there and review!

Forestoak

Cosmic leech
https://www.wattpad.com/717235456-pokemon-divine-a
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. clodsire-custom
  2. groudon
Very short, sorry but I kinda need to rush...?

Review 1/3

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Looking good so far! But please don't feel like you need to rush--you have nearly two weeks to finish this.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Merely a collector
Pronouns
Them
Partners
  1. shaymin
  2. dusknoir
Last edited:

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Everyone’s looking good so far! Keep those reviews coming. Congratulations to Torchic for being the first person to complete the challenge this year.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle

Sastrei