• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

First Anniversary Event Planning

What kind of mafia game would you enjoy playing in?

• No RP--straight mafia

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • RP-optional mafia

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Full-RP mafia

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WildBoots

Don’t underestimate seeds.
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. moka-mark
  2. solrock
I'd enjoy art based on drabbles! Could be assigned Secret Santa style, but I know my style is pretty recognizable so I don't think keeping it anonymous would be necessary.

Virgil134

PMD Writer
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. weavile
  3. kommo-o
  4. noivern
  5. mothim
I'm fine with splitting RP and Mafia. I think the purpose of RP Mafia kinda gets defeated if some people play it as "Mafia, but with a tiny bit of RPing on the side", so if there's enough people who don't care about RPing it might just be better to give them their own game in the form of regular forum Mafia. That said, I sadly don't really have any suggestions for an alternative RP event that can be in the same vain as MMM.

DawningWinds

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. hawlucha
I'm going to Vote: Separate.

I just feel having it be partially-RP-based just overcomplicates things a bit, with trying to figure out what's staying in character and what's actually vote-worthy, and yeah, people possibly putting staying in character above solving the game.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Staff
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. pikachu-chibi
  2. lugia
  3. palkia
  4. lucario-shiny
  5. incineroar-starr
I think we probably will need to have an actual poll for this in order to keep track of who's in favor of what. I wasn't expecting it to be so divided! (Strongly in favor of RP-optional, myself.)

DeliriousAbsol

*Crazy Absol Noises*
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. mawile
I'm totally all for a mafia! (I didn't last long at ALL last time XD). It was a lot of fun to follow, and I looked forward to updates to see who the mafia were. I already have a character idea I could use ;) Whereas I prefer full-on RP for story immersion, RP-optional would allow those who don't want to RP to partake, too. And the more the merrier!

EDIT - To avoid over-complicating things, can I suggest a rule for non-RP comments? Maybe have them written in parenthesis/brackets? That way, those following the RP will be able to do so without getting confused.

Top Bottom