• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

First Anniversary Celebration

Pen

the cat is mightier than the pen
Staff
Partners
  1. dratini
  2. dratini-pen
  3. dratini-pen2
Reviewed chapter seven of Seiren, a fic I am slowly and anxiously making my way through!

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
I wrote a review for handfuls of dust for the Catnip Circle!
Definitely works for me! :P

I've updated the first post with more reviews--looks like we have quite a few people who'll be getting a prize! Congrats to everyone who's cleared two already, and for anyone who hasn't, there's still plenty of time to get a review in.

I've also added further information about the anniversary voice chats to the first post. We'll be holding one on Saturday and one on Sunday--hope you can come hang out for at least one of them!

kintsugi

golden scars | pfp by sun
the warmth of summer in the songs you write
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. silvally-grass
  2. lapras
  3. golurk
  4. booper-kintsugi
  5. meloetta-kint-muse
  6. meloetta-kint-dancer
  7. murkrow
  8. yveltal
do we just need to do 2 or do we need to do one per week? either way, been doing a few reviews for Spring! any in that thread tbh; been meaning to catch up forever lol

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
I wrote only a short review for Keleri's People and Humans but it's a review.

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
do we just need to do 2 or do we need to do one per week? either way, been doing a few reviews for Spring! any in that thread tbh; been meaning to catch up forever lol
Two overall. The weekly thing was just to help people pace themselves and provide a little direction for reviewing for anyone who needed it.

I wrote only a short review for Keleri's People and Humans but it's a review.
Looks good to me!

We had our first mega voice chat today, which I think went well for people without technical issues like me! We'll be having our second and final VC later today, so feel free to stop by for a while. Meanwhile, we're on our last prompt for the scrap swap, and there's one more day to write a review! Most of our anniversary events are winding down, but the mafia game is just heating up... If you're not playing, feel free to spectate and see whether you can spot the mafia yourself!

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
I... completely missed this. Uhhh... Okay, so starting from before May 2nd, and then now? Or something?

I'll just-- let me know if I'm off base here, I just found out about this stuff as well. I had done a review of Postcards here, so there's that... https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/postcards.229/post-3470

And then there's another right here on May third for Whelp: https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/him-whelp-two-oneshots.130/post-3303

Guess that means I should grab something else soon as well~

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
If it's not too late, I wrote a review for The Fall of The Freak by The Walrein here!

The Mafia game has been eating me alive o_o But now that the thread is closed for a bit I can finally turn to other things lol

Partners
  1. skiddo-steplively
  2. skiddo-px2
  3. skiddo-px3
  4. skiddo-iametrine
  5. skiddo-coolshades
  6. skiddo-rudolph
  7. skiddo-sleepytime
  8. snowskiddo
  9. skiddotina
  10. skiddengo
  11. skiddoyena
I'm quite sure I am late, but in my defense I definitely started this review on, like, Saturday. Either way, though, thanks for the nudge to actually get around to writing that up!

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Thanks to everyone who participated in the reviewing event! Even just counting the reviews logged for this event, in two weeks we had thirty-three reviews written, which is fantastic. And, as promised (and at long last), if you'd like a partner Pokémon, let me know what species! It will appear on your posts below the location and profile fields--you can see an example on my own posts. All special forms are available if you'd like e.g. a mega evolution as well.

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
Ooohhh can I get a Mightyena to accompany me please? :D

Top Bottom