• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Pokémon Find Your Way [oneshot]

Threadmark so the thread has a wordcount

Bluwiikoon

waow!
Pronouns
He/him
Partners
  1. nosepass-bluwiikoon
The young boy cradled his Aron's pokeball, shivering and huddling behind a pile of rocks. He didn't bring any revives to his spelunking trip. Careless. Lack of foresight. He couldn't even use his flashlight for now, else the wild Pokemon become aggressive again. The flapping of Zubat wings was becoming more distant, but every stray echo, every reverberating screech, made him flinch.

It was fine. He was fine. The little movements he could hear, were surely just Sableye slinking around for gems to eat. The clattering of pebbles, probably other Aron shifting stones around in search of some tasty moss. The strange, whooshing sounds, were just sleeping Abra teleporting around subconsciously.

In theory, he could get through this. He just had to be smart. He had to put all those hours of studying to use. He had to be careful.

Analyse the situation.

Do we know where we are? Not really - in the panic of escaping the flock of Zubat, he hadn't kept track of which direction he had been headed. The priority was to escape unscathed.

Can we make an educated guess? Probably - before setting out, he had analysed research papers and maps made of this cave, not to mention ecological habitats of the Pokemon living within it. He regularly perused such things for fun, of course, but it's always good to refresh your knowledge.

What information do we currently have? If he could trust his analysis on the sounds of the cave based on prior knowledge, there's a few Pokemon he could pick out. The aforementioned Sableye, slow-moving but distinct if you were utterly silent. The wild Aron foraging, not just moving pebbles, but making very slight clinking noises as the stones made contact with their armoured body. The slow breathing of an Abra who had teleported nearby, still slumbering, yet still instinctively warping around. One final note - the soft grumblings of Geodude, a social species who would bond in groups. Judging from what he knew of this cave's ecosystems, he had to be very deep within it - especially if he couldn't see a thing.

What else? He slowly felt around the rocks nearby him. Judging from the textures and shapes, some were deep cave stalagmites, rising spindly and tall with a very rough texture, and some others were very large and chunky, smooth on the outside but with deep cracks that felt softer in-between. Oh- the large boulders, he recognised as a certain type of rock. It was one that was typically used as nests by wild Pokemon, as it could be hollowed out on the inside and still offer significant protection due to its tough outer shell. Eggs could be stored within, with a member of the group watching the entrance for intruders.

He could see the research papers in his mind - what species used these types of boulders as nests, deep in Granite Cave? One was certainly Geodude, and the other-

"-mmwh?"

"Oh-!"

He recoiled, bringing his hand back with him. A smooth texture, with hints of grit and sand. Not a Geodude. But, not aggressive. He must have accidentally found the entrance to their nest, and thus, the current guardian of it.

Apprehensively, he reached back towards the creature, feeling around a bit more. The smooth, sandy texture led into a protrusion, mostly smooth with stray cracks and dents, and two small crevices beside it. Unmistakeably, this was a Nosepass. A Nosepass that he had just touched the eye crevices of. Didn't your father teach you any manners?

"Mmmhh?" they mumbled at the boy, audibly confused by the sudden pat-down.

"Ah- I do apologise," he whispered, bowing his head instinctively. "I'm- I'm a little lost down here."

The Nosepass hummed to themself, and then- he felt them move away from his hand, retreating back into the nest. There were shuffling sounds, quiet mumbling, more shuffling, getting closer- and then, he felt a nudge at his hand. Insistent nudging. The Nosepass, they... they wanted him to follow them?

"Oh, but... your nest-"

"Mmh!" another Nosepass voice chirped from the boulder, distinctively different from his new friend.

"A-ah, I see..." he replied, a bit taken aback. "Um... may I?"

The Nosepass patiently waited as the boy used them as a support to get to his feet, seemingly happy to just hum quietly while the boy collected his bearings. Every pokeball was here, he had all his possessions- it was time to go.

"Please, lead the way," he said to the Nosepass, placing both hands upon their head.

Chirping in affirmation, the Nosepass slowly began to move, with the boy carefully moving along behind them. Nosepass weren't known for their agility, but in this case, it was a very helpful boon- it would certainly take some effort to lose track of where his new guide was.

It took several minutes of moving, of them shuffling along, but the Nosepass eventually stopped. The boy could see the slightest sliver of light from above, now, and after flicking on his flashlight to confirm it - yes, that was definitely the ladder leading out!

Sighing in relief, he turned back to the Nosepass - with the flashlight, he could see their light grey colouration and smooth edges, typical of a long-lived Hoennian Nosepass. Their nose, chipped and wonky in some places, was yet a deep orange colour.

"Th-thank you so much for your help," he stammered, bowing again out of gratitude. "I'll... I'll try to be more careful, next time."

The wild Nosepass chirped happily in response, and stayed standing there until the boy had climbed all the way up the ladder. Looking down through the passage, he heard them chirp one more time in farewell, before they turned back into the cavern and disappeared into the darkness.

From there, he quickly found the next ladder up into the higher reaches of the cave, where things were much more visible. From up high, the view was gorgeous - a wealth of earthy colours, of different shapes and textures of rocks, and of wild Pokemon living their lives. Certainly, a huge difference from the inky-blackness of the levels before. He couldn't help but chuckle seeing a pair of Makuhita sparring from up above, and from seeing some slightly less aggressive Zubat chase each other in circles, chittering happily.

Stepping carefully through the high ridges and stones, he made his way to another hidden opening on the upper level of the cave, and finally found it. The little pocket his father had told him about.

Stray holes in the ceiling lit up the room within, giving it a dappled pattern of light in places. In this isolated environment, he could see rare, undisturbed stones, beautiful in their natural formations. He could hear the sea of Dewford, the sound of the waves echoing softly in this isolated room. He felt... peaceful.

Steven Stone would come back to this cave many times over the years. He had finally found a quiet place.

Thank you for reading!
AO3:
https://archiveofourown.org/works/34730272

Last edited:

Equitial

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. espurr
  2. inkay
  3. woobat
  4. ralts
Young Steven is babey. I like how you portrayed his knowledge and thoughtful demeanor. Despite being scared, that he tried to logically think through his situation made him stand out to me, and his passion through it all was quite endearing! I especially like this section:

What information do we currently have? If he could trust his analysis on the sounds of the cave based on prior knowledge, there's a few Pokemon he could pick out. The aforementioned Sableye, slow-moving but distinct if you were utterly silent. The wild Aron foraging, not just moving pebbles, but making very slight clinking noises as the stones made contact with their armoured body. The slow breathing of an Abra who had teleported nearby, still slumbering, yet still instinctively warping around. One final note - the soft grumblings of Geodude, a social species who would bond in groups. Judging from what he knew of this cave's ecosystems, he had to be very deep within it - especially if he couldn't see a thing.

Not only does this demonstrate Steven's thought process, I like how this section made the cave seem alive with its native Pokemon.

This is a Bluwii fic set in Granite Cave, so I waited in anticipation for the friendly Nosepass that was sure to show up. Indeed, I was not disappointed. Good nose is good.

slamdunkrai

bing.com
Pronouns
they/them
Partners
  1. darkrai
  2. snom
Aw, this is really sweet! :] I'm extremely partial to the genre of "lost kids attempt to logic themselves out of being lost", and young Steven Stone is absolutely someone I can buy into being like that. You do a really good job of setting his character up in the first couple of sentences here, and I'm helplessly endeared by it:
The young boy cradled his Aron's pokeball, shivering and huddling behind a pile of rocks. He didn't bring any revives to his spelunking trip. Careless. Lack of foresight. He couldn't even use his flashlight for now, else the wild Pokemon become aggressive again.
Like, okay, that's Steven alright; I can buy that even in adulthood, he's the sort of person who'd get so excited to go spelunking that he'd forget basic safety precaution. But he's a clever kid beyond that; he's got a methodical outlook, and I think that's something you convey really well here as he figures out where he is (and how to get out of it). Not to mention how considerate he is, not wanting to startle the wild pokémon; sure, that's for his own benefit, but it's something he's aware of and wants to avoid.

I'm also a big fan of the bit where he meets the nosepass that help him out; you get this confused kid trying to figure out what this creature is by touch alone, and then he's like "oh! Whoops, sorry about that friendo" (and I'm charmed at how he berates himself for it -- no, Steven, you're good, it's fine!), and meanwhile the nosepass is... just as confused, but open to helping out this lost little guy who means no harm. It's a lovely little interaction, and I'm now infatuated with the image of these wonderful little cave helpers getting lost kids back on track.

Steven Stone would come back to this cave many times over the years. He had finally found a quiet place.
Aaaah ;w; this is a great closing line, too! Top-notch job with this on the whole; this was a charming little short story that I'll be sure to return to. Cheers for writing it! :]

Panoramic_Vacuum

Hoenn around
Partners
  1. aggron
  2. lairon
Hello Blu! Aside from the fact that I know you wrote this fic in about negative 5 minutes (seriously, wow), and you wrote it on a whim to help cheer me up because you are an amazing friend and fellow stan of ronks, it's a lovely little piece that deserves all the love.

As all lovely fics should, we open with someone clearly having made a good decision. Only good decisions in this fic. Besides, the best decisions always involve a cave. Always.

I'm really impressed that right off the bat (get it? bats, in a cave, at this time of year??) how much you involve the senses to establish what kind of place our wayward explorer has found himself. First off, sight is taken away, not just because it's dark because he's in a cave underground, but because while Steven has the ability to see with his flashlight, he can't use it for fear of attracting some very angry cave denizens. It's little details like this that make this great.

Then, once the option of sight is removed, he's got to rely on everything else he's armed with, which feels like surprisingly little, but in fact it's the best thing he's always had with him (that's not Metagross, sorry friend): his brain. He's got an empty bag and a fainted pokemon but he's not counted out of it, not by a long shot. The logical steps he uses to assess his situation feel in-character and reflect his problem solving approach to lots of things in life, even as he grows older. I love the way the cave comes alive in the dark from the sounds alone, and I love that Steven is the kind of boy to not only pick up on these sounds, but understand what he's hearing, too. It's the kind of knowledge that gets you picked on at school but no one's laughing anymore when you're picking your way out of a cave with nothing but your wits. It's impressive, it's mindful, and it's exactly the kind of thing Steven could pull off even at a young age.

Of course, we can't give credit to him alone; he had help! Nosefriend is here to save the day (and get poked in the eye, apparently. The "manners" line had me laughing) Also, we've moved on to a new sense here: touch! For a place that most would consider one-note, dank, and positively dreadful (per Wallace's words), you've instilled an incredible amount of variety to the cave and the pokemon it calls home. I also enjoy that the Nosepass was receptive to being touched by a creature that definitely does not belong to this environment. The fact that they're so docile with Steven despite him stumbling upon their nest is a great way to show that not every wild pokemon is out there to ruin a trainer's day (looking at *you* zubat). Steven and the Nosepass feel like kindred spirits here, both very kind, gentle, and quiet.

And then, one parting gift for Steven and for us, the return of the sense that got us into this mess in the first place. Out of the deepest parts of the cave, his sight returns and all the splendor of Granite Cave is laid bare before him. I love the description here (not just because it aligns with my own headcanon about what Granite Cave really looks like) but because it breathes so much life into what's presented as a rather drab, dull early-game cave. It's no wonder this is one of his favorite places to explore. But let's be honest with ourselves, the real joy comes from the rocks we met along the way.

kintsugi

golden scars | pfp by sun
the warmth of summer in the songs you write
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. silvally-grass
  2. lapras
  3. golurk
  4. booper-kintsugi
  5. meloetta-kint-muse
  6. meloetta-kint-dancer
  7. murkrow
  8. yveltal
hiya bluwii! here from your rec page for blitz 👀

It was fine. He was fine.
I'm quite partial to kids saying everything is fine and then immediately getting into massive amounts of trouble (or having already gotten into massive amounts of trouble). It speaks deeply to childhood. I think you do a great job of capturing young Steven's voice here, his inquisitiveness but also his fear/nervousness that he's finally found a problem that's too difficult to solve. Kids are hard to get right, but he feels very put together here in a way that doesn't quite feel mature/adultish. He methodically runs through his mistakes and the reasoning behind them, and he also enjoys all of the lovely rocks even though he's also reasoned that he should be scared and afraid right now. It's his perception and attentiveness to detail that gets him out of here, as well as his openness to foreign experiences. It's an effective way to paint a character in broad strokes for a story of this length, where it's less about huge lessons learned and more about small ones.
Nosepass weren't known for their agility, but in this case, it was a very helpful boon- it would certainly take some effort to lose track of where his new guide was.
What a friend-shaped friend.

I like the subversion here--caves are dangerous, dark, and scary. Steven lists many reasons that this could go wrong, and tbh, those are all valid reasons. The pokemon world as a whole strikes me as one that can be either very dark or very bright, and "kid gets lost in a cave" tends to veer pretty dark, but the solution here is very earnest, and loving, and kind. I like that Steven's able to pick up on this new friend through the sounds--the question of how do you relate to and befriend someone who's so seemingly different from you? feels like a central question in the Pokemon franchise, and I like how the answer here is just, be open-minded and kind about it and the rest will fall into place.

Overall, thought this was a really fun, snappy ride portraying best fren crossover with best fren.

unrepentantAuthor

A cat that writes stories.
Pronouns
they/she
Partners
  1. purrloin-salem
  2. sneasel-dusk
  3. luz-companion
  4. brisa-companion
  5. meowth-laura
  6. delphox-jesse
  7. mewtwo
  8. zeraora
Hi Bluwii! Time for for me to gift you a review on the day you became born.

I assume that this kid is a young Steven Stone. Nobody else has ever trained an aron, you see. Clearly this is an RSE prequel.

I don't believe that this boy is fine. Just a hunch.

Small fix: 'there's' = 'there're'

The careful commentary on the cave's ecosysteem is a delight. Too often, fans talk about the caves in the games purely as nuisance locations full of screeching bats, but this fic really makes it feel like a little world of its own full of li'l guys just trying to get by and have a snack, and Definitely Steven is a wholesome lad for being so attentive. His carefulness makes me think he'll make it out safely. It also really captures the vibe of my own expeditions into Dewford's cave, trying to stay mindful of where I've ended up in there.

I figured the new non-aggressive friend was definitely a nosepass, and I derived considerable delight from each new piece of description confirming my suspicions. Ah, but didn't you say all your fics had nosepass? It really shouldn't come as any surprise!

The boy is so polite to the rock friends. Good lad. Steven will make it out safely, I am certain. I already appreciated nosebois because of your prediliction for them, but this fic really cements them as Friends, and I am thoroughly delighted.

Aha! It was Steven! And his reward for politeness to the rock friends was a quiet place full of nice rocks. Well-deserved.

A lovely little tale! Happy born, Bluwii. You always write the cutest shit. Love you~

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Happy birthday, Bluwii! I’ve had this one ready in a tab for ages, and what better time to finally give it a proper review.

Probably the highlight of this story for me was the attention paid to the cave ecosystem and the Pokémon around Steven beyond the star of the show (who’s a VERY good nose). The cave feels like a lively place, full of all sorts of different Pokémon going about their days. It contributes to the feeling that Steven’s a part of a magical world, one that’s alive and full of wonder, which is something I’ve always loved about the Pokémon franchise.

I also love how Steven’s response to finding himself trapped is to fall back on analysis, to take stock of the situation as systematically as he can, and to review what he knows. It’s some great characterization, and it feels particularly appropriate for Steven, rock nerd that he is. And the ecology facts he reassures himself with are really interesting as well! I particularly loved the idea that some rock-types nest in hollowed-out boulders.

The interactions between Steven and the nose pass here are so gentle and good. I love how they’re basically introduced by Steven stumbling upon the nosepass’ nest and then sticking his hand in their eye, and the nosepass responds just with mild consternation. The interaction between Steven and the nosepass is simple but adorable, and the story as a whole makes for a cozy slice of life piece. Just a little adventure in the Pokémon world! It’s a cute, refreshing story. Thanks for writing it!

Spiteful Murkrow

Busy Writing Stories I Want to Read
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Partners
  1. nidoran-f
  2. druddigon
  3. swellow
  4. quilava-fobbie
  5. sneasel-kate
  6. heliolisk-fobbie
Heya, getting in a couple blind reads of shorter stories and the like in the twilight hours of Review Blitz. I had a lot of fun with Legendaries of the Present World, so let's fire this up and see where things wind up going, huh?

The young boy cradled his Aron's pokeball, shivering and huddling behind a pile of rocks. He didn't bring any revives to his spelunking trip. Careless. Lack of foresight. He couldn't even use his flashlight for now, else lest the wild Pokemon become aggressive again. The flapping of Zubat wings was becoming more distant, but every stray echo, every reverberating screech, made him flinch.

Yeeeeeah. This at once feels like a really, really dumb place to be in and one that I could see a kid easily getting into in the Pokéworld.

It was fine. He was fine. The little movements he could hear, were surely just Sableye slinking around for gems to eat. The clattering of pebbles, probably other Aron shifting stones around in search of some tasty moss. The strange, whooshing sounds, were just sleeping Abra teleporting around subconsciously.

Narrator: "The kid's not fine."

In theory, he could get through this. He just had to be smart. He had to put all those hours of studying to use. He had to be careful.

Analyse the situation.

Do we know where we are? Not really - in the panic of escaping the flock of Zubat, he hadn't kept track of which direction he had been headed. The priority was to escape unscathed.

Yeah, I'll take the under on this kid getting out of here without a seriously lucky break. ^^;

Can we make an educated guess? Probably - before setting out, he had analysed research papers and maps made of this cave, not to mention ecological habitats of the Pokemon living within it. He regularly perused such things for fun, of course, but it's always good to refresh your knowledge.

Oh, a bookworm, huh? Yeah... there... tends to be a noticeable gap between theory and practice for stuff involving real life, as I'm sure this kid is discovering in live-time.

What information do we currently have? If he could trust his analysis on the sounds of the cave based on prior knowledge, there's a few Pokemon he could pick out. The aforementioned Sableye, slow-moving but distinct if you were utterly silent. The wild Aron foraging, not just moving pebbles, but making very slight clinking noises as the stones made contact with their armoured bodies. The slow breathing of an Abra who had teleported nearby, still slumbering, yet still instinctively warping around. One final note - the soft grumblings of Geodude, a social species who would bond in groups. Judging from what he knew of this cave's ecosystems, he had to be very deep within it - especially if he couldn't see a thing.

That's... a surprising amount of worldbuilding crammed into a single chapter there. Though I like it, and it shows that this kid's definitely well-read, at least on paper.

What else? He slowly felt around the rocks nearby him. Judging from the textures and shapes, some were deep cave stalagmites, rising spindly and tall with a very rough texture, and some others were very large and chunky, smooth on the outside but with deep cracks that felt softer in-between. Oh- the large boulders, he recognised as a certain type of rock. It was one that was typically used as nests by wild Pokemon, as it could be hollowed out on the inside and still offer significant protection due to its tough outer shell. Eggs could be stored within, with a member of the group watching the entrance for intruders.

He could see the research papers in his mind - what species used these types of boulders as nests, deep in Granite Cave? One was certainly Geodude, and the other-

:sceptical:

This kid sure knows an awful lot about rocks. Maybe it's just me coming hot off the heels of a short story series prominently featuring Steven Stone, but I wonder...

"-mmwh?"

"Oh-!"

He recoiled, bringing his hand back with him. A smooth texture, with hints of grit and sand. Not a Geodude. But, not aggressive. He must have accidentally found the entrance to their nest, and thus, the current guardian of it.

Just what you want to do when your Pokémon's passed out and you're all on your own in a cave.
:fearfullaugh~1:

Apprehensively, he reached back towards the creature, feeling around a bit more. The smooth, sandy texture led into a protrusion, mostly smooth with stray cracks and dents, and two small crevices beside it. Unmistakeably, this was a Nosepass. A Nosepass that he had just touched the eye crevices of. Didn't your father teach you any manners?

Yeah, somehow I don't think that this is exactly going to end well when you're poking wild Pokémon in the eye. ^^;

"Mmmhh?" they mumbled at the boy, audibly confused by the sudden pat-down.

"Ah- I do apologise," he whispered, bowing his head instinctively. "I'm- I'm a little lost down here."

The Nosepass hummed to themself, and then- he felt them move away from his hand, retreating back into the nest. There were shuffling sounds, quiet mumbling, more shuffling, getting closer- and then, he felt a nudge at his hand. Insistent nudging. The Nosepass, they... they wanted him to follow them?

That Nosepass is definitely a much better sport than I'd have expected over the whole "naked, squishy ape poking you in the face" thing.

"Oh, but... your nest-"

"Mmh!" another Nosepass voice chirped from the boulder, distinctively different from his new friend.

"A-ah, I see..." he replied, a bit taken aback. "Um... may I?"

The Nosepass patiently waited as the boy used them as a support to get to his feet, seemingly happy to just hum quietly while the boy collected his bearings. Every pokeball was here, he had all his possessions- it was time to go.

Not that this isn't adorable, but talk about your lucky breaks there, since this could have all ended a lot, lot worse.
:fearfullaugh~1:

"Please, lead the way," he said to the Nosepass, placing both hands upon their head.

Chirping in affirmation, the Nosepass slowly began to move, with the boy carefully moving along behind them. Nosepass weren't known for their agility, but in this case, it was a very helpful boon- it would certainly take some effort to lose track of where his new guide was.

It took several minutes of moving, of them shuffling along, but the Nosepass eventually stopped. The boy could see the slightest sliver of light from above, now, and after flicking on his flashlight to confirm it - yes, that was definitely the ladder leading out!

So what exactly do you give back to a Nosepass as thanks over this anyways? Since it feels like the mobile Moai oughta get something in return, but I'm not sure what you'd give a living rock that's like half nose by volume. Maybe perfume to huff?

Sighing in relief, he turned back to the Nosepass - with the flashlight, he could see their light grey colouration and smooth edges, typical of a long-lived Hoennian Nosepass. Their nose, chipped and wonky in some places, was yet a deep orange colour.

"Th-thank you so much for your help," he stammered, bowing again out of gratitude. "I'll... I'll try to be more careful, next time."

The wild Nosepass chirped happily in response, and stayed standing there until the boy had climbed all the way up the ladder. Looking down through the passage, he heard them chirp one more time in farewell, before they turned back into the cavern and disappeared into the darkness.

From there, he quickly found the next ladder up into the higher reaches of the cave, where things were much more visible. From up high, the view was gorgeous - a wealth of earthy colours, of different shapes and textures of rocks, and of wild Pokemon living their lives. Certainly, a huge difference from the inky-blackness of the levels before. He couldn't help but chuckle seeing a pair of Makuhita sparring from up above, and from seeing some slightly less aggressive Zubat chase each other in circles, chittering happily.

Somehow I doubt he'd be anywhere near as happy and mesmerized if those Pokémon were right up beside him and not in a good mood, but it's a cute scene there. ^^

Stepping carefully through the high ridges and stones, he made his way to another hidden opening on the upper level of the cave, and finally found it. The little pocket his father had told him about.

Stray holes in the ceiling lit up the room within, giving it a dappled pattern of light in places. In this isolated environment, he could see rare, undisturbed stones, beautiful in their natural formations. He could hear the sea of Dewford, the sound of the waves echoing softly in this isolated room. He felt... peaceful.

I KNEW IT! I knew that kid seemed suspiciously into rocks, and the Aron... yeah.

Cute piece there, it feels like the sort of thing that would be comfy little breather to read on a cold day under a blanket... though I might be a little biased since I'm basically doing that right now. Don't have too many complaints other than a couple typos and word misuses here and there, but it's a charming piece and the twist at the end is a nice touch.

Good work there @Bluwiikoon , I'll definitely need to keep an eye on your writing on my radar in the future. ^^

Last edited:

NebulaDreams

Ace Trainer
Partners
  1. luxray
  2. hypno
Hi Bluwii! I’ve been meaning to read more of your fics since I greatly enjoyed pcb, and this didn’t disappoint at all. Your reverence for Nosepass is no secret in this forum, but this is the first time I’ve read something of yours that features them. And of course, they save the day here, like any good ronk would do.

But on a more serious note, this had that mix of comforting and tense that I liked about pcb, and you do quite a bit with such a short word count. I felt Steven’s worries here, showing him clutching his Aron’s Pokeball made me root for him right away, and I was even more invested when you showed his thought processes in trying to analyse the caves and how to find a way out (hehe).

My only complaint is that I wish it was longer, which is not a complaint at all. Everything here feels so nice, especially with the angle of studying Pokemon and having to navigate potentially treacherous conditions. There is so much potential here, and ground that could be covered in a longer trainerfic if you ever choose to write one.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Top Bottom