• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Exquisite Corpse 2022

Starlight Aurate

Ad Jesum per Mariam | pfp by kintsugi
Partners
  1. mightyena
  2. psyduck
Gotta get this in last minute!

a) I'll participate in all of them!
b) I'll be available at any time
c) I'm all right with starting any of them

Very excited for these!

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
And with that, initial sign-ups for this year's Exquisite Corpses is closed! I'll be getting together with the other corpse-runners to decide who's going to oversee what and get all of the logistics worked out. Anyone tapped to be first writer should expect to receive their go-ahead within the next week or so. I hope you all have a good time with your prompts!

If you'd like to join in on the corpses but didn't make the cutoff, you can still sign up at a later date! Simply post the same form in this thread, and we'll see where we may have room for you to participate.

Negrek

Play the Rain
Staff
Hi everyone, our corpses are starting to wrap up for this year, and at the moment I'm looking for someone to fill in as a writer on one of our Oops All Quag corpses! How it works is I'll send you a brief prompt, and then you write a brief (250-1500 word) scene based on it, with the only caveat being that every character in that scene should be a quagsire! Send me a DM if you're interested.

Top Bottom